Growing Pussy Hair - New hair and bugfixes

Growing Pussy Hair - New hair and bugfixes

View File

This mod will change the pubic hair used in SOS Growing Pubic Hair for females 1.2 from SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females to SOS NPC Female Pubics v2.0.3 and repair a bug.

The bug in the original mod is that a shaved pussy will not grow new hair if a penis is not selected for the player character in the MCM menu. This is fixed now.

I changed the hair used, because the original one do not work great with HDT SMP physics. This new one seems to work better.

Please know that this mod only changes the scripts in the original mod, so you still need to install the original one, and just let this one overwrite the scripts.

The hairs can be downloaded here:

Original mod: 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/27/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible

4 hours ago, Temno Rystar said:

Will there be an LE port?

I don't have LE :/ The scripts will work fine in LE though the problem is the meshes from the new hair pack, they are made for SE. If he could make a LE version and keep the names the same it would work fine :)

Got it working.

You might want to mention that we also need SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females and that we actually have to equip the pubic hair. Looks like i have to write a section in my guide just for this...

Oh, another thing too. We now got bodyslides for the pubic hair of 3BBB. Just an info in case your scripts have to be adapted somehow (scripts will always remain a mystery to me ;)).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/2/2020 at 3:23 AM, Aylis said:

Got it working.

You might want to mention that we also need SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females and that we actually have to equip the pubic hair. Looks like i have to write a section in my guide just for this...

Oh, another thing too. We now got bodyslides for the pubic hair of 3BBB. Just an info in case your scripts have to be adapted somehow (scripts will always remain a mystery to me ;)).

Even with these instructions I barely got it working. And it still conflicts with overlays.... Back to the drawing board

• 2 months later...