Sexlab - Cum Overlays

View File

1016735251_20181020191351_150.png.b0452fa4ab3b2b4009567bda61b15380.png.01c8b2fc2a41f616bfebf08d125e770b.png

Changes:

• Changes Sexlab cum effects from magic effect shaders to Race Menu overlays.
  • Option to make Npc cum persistent. You can set separate cum timer sliders for Npcs, followers & Zaz slaves
  • Random cum texture set selection. Set the opacity of a cum texture set in the Mcm

Purpose:

This allows cum to coexist with magic effects and other overlays. See the screenshot. Bathing In Skyrim dirt + Sexlab cum + Oakflesh spell all playing nice together. Rejoice filthy mage sluts of Skyrim! \o/

Note that BiS dirt is with my tweaked version of BiS that adds dirt as overlays - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6942-monomans-mod-tweaks/

With vanilla sexlab when you change cell the cum effects attached to Npcs is often forgotten. This mod makes cum on Npcs persistent. There's another mod that does this but I think it only works for followers. This works for all female Npcs. 

Random cum texture sets. If an Npc has no cum effect a random cum texture set is selected to be applied. If an Npc already has a cum effect then another texture from the same set will be applied. This is to keep things varied. This mod does not include any texture sets. Texture sets need to be installed into: '\textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Setx'. The dds files go directly into the set folders. There shouldn't be any subfolders beyond the 'Set' folders. Texture sets MUST replace all 26 vanilla texture files for it to be considered by the mod. Install sets in order. Ie: first set into the 'set2' folder, second set into the 'set3' folder etc. Do NOT install a set into 'set2' and skip a folder to install into folder 'set4', If you change any of the sets folders (add/remove sets) then you should use the MCM option 'Re-detect sets'. If you are removing a set you should 'Remove All Npc Overlays' first! You do NOT need to install all sets or any sets at all really for the mod to work.

I need your help to find good cum replacer mods that contain a full or nearly full set of replacement textures. Remember there should be 26 files. Please post if you know of any. 

Installation:

Should be OK to add mid game. 

Set Sexlab's cum timer to maximum and set the timers in SCO to let SCO handle expiry. 

Uninstallation:

If you want to uninstall or clean save SCO you should 'Remove All Overlays' in the Mcm first to be on the safe side.

Requirements:

Sexlab (duh)

PapyrusUtil - It's included in Sexlab but you should make sure you have the newest versionhttps://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/

RaceMenu or possibly just NiO (not sure)

A free overlay slot in all slots (Face, Body, Hands, Feet or possibly just Body and Face for this tweak)

Set Sexlabs own cum timer to it's maximum and let SCO handle cum expiration

Cum Texture Packs:

SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer 5 By QuiteUnfortunate - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2568-sexlab-quite-the-sperm-replacer/

Insane Cum Retexture 1.0.1 By Mr. Wick - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5943-insane-cum-retexture/

SexLab Cum Textures Remake + Slavetats 1.2.5 By Vacaliga - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2968-sexlab-cum-textures-remake-slavetats/

The SexLab Cum Textures Remake + Slavetats 1.2.5 By Vacaliga isn't a complete set. Here is a modified version with all cum texture files: SlaveTats CumTextures Remake v1.2.5 By Vacaliga - Complete Set Modification.7z

I can't remember who created the modified version. Let me know if you know. Also remember to endorse the original mod if you like it. 

If anyone knows of any other good cum re-textures let me know. I now think a full pack is actually 26 files but I need to investigate and the mod still expects 33 files so...

Problems:

If you are getting some pausing while cum textures are being applied you should try running the textures through Ordenador - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/

Overlays not appearing? Try increasing the number of overlay slots to 14 (or more if you want).

Mod is not detecting additional cum texture sets? You're likely using an old version of PapyrusUtil or you have another mod installed that includes an older version of PapyrusUtil. Download the latest version and make sure it overwrites everything. Sexlab does NOT include the latest version!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/17/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, PapyrusUtil & RaceMenu or NiOverride
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

1 hour ago, cetuximab said:

Just to note, there's also My Semen Replacer for an alternate cum texture pack, although this also only has 26 textures instead of 33.  This one looks pretty realistic though, would be nice if someone could add the missing textures...

You can fix it easily, just create copy of dll files and rename. for example copy Oral1.dll and rename it to CumOral.dds, copy Anal1.dll to CumAnal.dll, Oral1Anal1.dll to CumOralAnal.dll etc... there's total 7 files you need to create, I'm using multiple replacers with that method and works just fine...

Here's msr2.2 with 33 files:

msr2.7z

1 hour ago, cetuximab said:

Just to note, there's also My Semen Replacer for an alternate cum texture pack, although this also only has 26 textures instead of 33.  This one looks pretty realistic though, would be nice if someone could add the missing textures...

Ah yes. I'd forgotten about this issue. I believe a full set of textures is actually 26. There are extra leftover legacy files from an older version of sexlab that bring it up to 33. 

So to 'fool' sco just copy the entire vanilla sexlab textures into a set folder then copy the texture mod of your choice over on top of it.  

I look it up in sse edit and it seems like this mod is overwriting certain magic effect from SLACS ( which I assume is the whole point of this mod ), I wanna ask if using these two mod together would cause issue? 

and also, changing cum textures into racemenu overlays should make it capable to coexist with mods like Dirt and Blood https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38886 right?

anyway i think ill try to convert this mod using CAO and test it in SE

Is this the same version that was on your tweaks page just now with its own page or did it get updated as well?

Don't know if you've ever tried it, but if I swap cum textures out mid game would it swap any active textures or do I have to remove them first? For example if I swap out set 2 for a different set while the player / an NPC has textures from set 2 applied would they change to the new one or would it cause problems? I was thinking it would be an easy way to compare texture sets but I don't want to mess something up.

5 minutes ago, Jimbob9000 said:

Is this the same version that was on your tweaks page just now with its own page or did it get updated as well?

There's a very minor change. 

5 minutes ago, Jimbob9000 said:

Don't know if you've ever tried it, but if I swap cum textures out mid game would it swap any active textures or do I have to remove them first? For example if I swap out set 2 for a different set while the player / an NPC has textures from set 2 applied would they change to the new one or would it cause problems? I was thinking it would be an easy way to compare texture sets but I don't want to mess something up.

NiOverride will apply whatever texture is on the path. So yea you should be able to swap textures out and in. But if, say, you just deleted a set without replacing it then you'll get smurfs (blue people due to missing textures). If that set is applied to any npc. 

12 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

NiOverride will apply whatever texture is on the path. So yea you should be able to swap textures out and in. But if, say, you just deleted a set without replacing it then you'll get smurfs (blue people due to missing textures). If that set is applied to any npc. 

Thanks. That's what I assumed it was doing, but wanted to make sure before I broke something.

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

This mod was (im fairly sure) made long before slacs so no. Its not the point. 

Hence the high version number. It just hadn't got its own page. 

ah, what i meant is that SLACS is overwriting certain magic effect from Sexlab, which is also modified by this mod. So I let SCO overwrite SLACS to handle the textures.

I went in and tested it in SE, it seems to work just fine without any conversion, I made sure to increase racemenu's body part overlay slot to 10, and I am able to get cum textures alongside mods like Dirt and Blood.

however, after I placed all the 33 files from the modified complet set of SexLab Cum Textures Remake + Slavetats 1.2.5 By Vacaliga in Set2 folder, if I load a save file that hasnt initiate SCO yet, I get this error saying it can only read 28 of them. I am not sure what is happening here, I only copied pasted the files, and the error dosent happen if I load a save file that already started SCO (and set2 does shows up in MCM), so I dont think its because some of them arent named correctly. 

Skyrim Special Edition 2020-10-17 4_41_54 PM.png

Weird, I'm also using it in SE and also added the Vecaliga set. I unpacked the original mod .7z, created the missing directory structure and put the 33 files in there, then repackaged the whole thing, and it just worked. I'll attach the file I packaged, maybe you can give that a try?

And a question, it seems like only the default set gets applied to my character, SCO picks up the Vecaliga set in the MCM without issue, and I can apply it using SlaveTats, but it doesn't seem to get used by SCO for some reason. Is there some way to force SCO to use set2 for the PC?

SlaveTats CumTextures Remake v1.2.5.7z

9 hours ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

ah, what i meant is that SLACS is overwriting certain magic effect from Sexlab, which is also modified by this mod. So I let SCO overwrite SLACS to handle the textures.

My point was that I'd highly doubt the two are compatible. 

9 hours ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

however, after I placed all the 33 files from the modified complet set of SexLab Cum Textures Remake + Slavetats 1.2.5 By Vacaliga in Set2 folder, if I load a save file that hasnt initiate SCO yet, I get this error saying it can only read 28 of them. I am not sure what is happening here, I only copied pasted the files, and the error dosent happen if I load a save file that already started SCO (and set2 does shows up in MCM), so I dont think its because some of them arent named correctly. 

Can't reproduce any issue. Papyrus log? Folder screenshot?

9 minutes ago, Skabbe said:

And a question, it seems like only the default set gets applied to my character, SCO picks up the Vecaliga set in the MCM without issue, and I can apply it using SlaveTats, but it doesn't seem to get used by SCO for some reason. Is there some way to force SCO to use set2 for the PC?

RNG is a bitch sometimes. It does work. 

But keep in mind if you already have a layer of cum you'll keep getting textures from the same set. Either let it expire or bathe yourself etc. 

As for SLACS, I set it to only use 0 max layer, and disable futa support. It seems to be working from some brief testing last night, cum textures dosent get detected by SLACS, and only get applied as racemenu overlay by SCO. I wouldnt call it compatible, but I think this will work, maybe

I am hesitant to unistall SLACS mid game, so I try to just put that aside and ignore it.

23 hours ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

it seems to be a false positive

Looking at your log there are some errors. It looks like a timing/scheduling issue and a consequence of OnInit() running twice (which I'll never understand).  I don't think you'll have much luck recreating this issue as it probably depends on fairly specific circumstances - papyrus VM settings/mods etc.

Try this script it tries to run OnInit only once. 

<snip>

High script load on new games probably compounding it. I don't see these errors on my game.

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

RNG is a bitch sometimes. It does work. 

But keep in mind if you already have a layer of cum you'll keep getting textures from the same set. Either let it expire or bathe yourself etc. 

Ah now I got it, it's the facial textures, the body ones work fine, the facial textures in the pack in the OP aren't the same as the facial1-4 in the Vacaliga pack, so that I can fix on my ow

Thanks for the mod by the way. :)