19 hours ago, FredOof said:

How does the Futa detection work? when I initiate an animation between my female player (no schlong) and another female npc with schlong, it always just plays lesbian animation

First you need animations with the "FUTA" tag. Then the FUTA actors need to have both genders declared by properties. For example not matter how they look if the it's Skyrim Sex is Male, then the SexLab Gender have to be Female or if the Skyrim Sex is Female the SexLab Gender should be Male. The opposite genders is what SexLab interpret as FUTA.

My SOS patch already include the option to set the SexLab Gender when specific Addons are equiped. You can use the SOS MCM or the Animation Settings page of the SexLab MCM to change the SexLab Gender of the actor selected 

Hi,

Sorry to bother you again...
I just upgraded from SexLab Utility Plus version v20230603 to version SexLab Utility Plus v20231230 and the animations take longer to start than before.
Is this expected or is this an error coming from me?
Do i have to do anything in addition to rebuilding sexlab for the update? Reset the animation cache, or something like that?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, alain31 said:

Hi,

Sorry to bother you again...
I just upgraded from SexLab Utility Plus version v20230603 to version SexLab Utility Plus v20231230 and the animations take longer to start than before.
Is this expected or is this an error coming from me?
Do i have to do anything in addition to rebuilding sexlab for the update? Reset the animation cache, or something like that?

Thanks.

The animations should load faster than previous versions but to update you have to execute the Clean System option and that also reset the animation registry with all the Animations CACHE so the first scenes will take a bit longer to start than usual.

Each time you reset the animation CACHE, install a new animation or edit the tags of some animation the animations CACHE will be updated and that means more time to start the scene.

The good side is that the next time you try to start the same scene should be faster because will be already on the CACHE.

You can send me the papyrus.0.log just to be sure.

* If you are on SE make sure that not even the PapyrusUtil be overwriting the SLU+ files.

On 1/21/2024 at 7:30 AM, Dez65 said:

Worked like a charm!  Thanks so much for your help!

Hi - I've run into a problem with AnimObjects.  They don't seem to be showing up during appropriate animations.  Most recently, during a Naked Defeat sequence, the Tilted Wheel furniture didn't show up and in an earlier case, the Pillory was invisible.  I checked Slate and neither animations, which were from Billyy's SLAL Animations 7.4, had the AnimObject tag for some reason.  They did have Furniture tags.  Could the tags be the cause?  I ask because the Papyrus log shows "SEXLAB - DisableAnimObjectsByFurnitureTag(TiltedWheel)False; ModelPath:; ANIO:WenchWheelsObject; None."  See attached.  As you will see from the log, I removed the Furniture Tag and added the AnimObject tag after the problem happened to test.

In case it matters, I'm using ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SE2023.

I'm sure this is something stupid I'm missing as all of the Animobject furniture worked on earlier play throughs.

I appreciate any troubleshooting suggestions.  I'm going to check again that I ticked the box for AnimObjects in the Billy pack, but I checked this before and the meshes seem to be there.

Papyrus.0.log

8 hours ago, Dez65 said:

Hi - I've run into a problem with AnimObjects.  They don't seem to be showing up during appropriate animations.  Most recently, during a Naked Defeat sequence, the Tilted Wheel furniture didn't show up and in an earlier case, the Pillory was invisible.  I checked Slate and neither animations, which were from Billyy's SLAL Animations 7.4, had the AnimObject tag for some reason.  They did have Furniture tags.  Could the tags be the cause?  I ask because the Papyrus log shows "SEXLAB - DisableAnimObjectsByFurnitureTag(TiltedWheel)False; ModelPath:; ANIO:WenchWheelsObject; None."  See attached.  As you will see from the log, I removed the Furniture Tag and added the AnimObject tag after the problem happened to test.

In case it matters, I'm using ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SE2023.

I'm sure this is something stupid I'm missing as all of the Animobject furniture worked on earlier play throughs.

I appreciate any troubleshooting suggestions.  I'm going to check again that I ticked the box for AnimObjects in the Billy pack, but I checked this before and the meshes seem to be there.

Papyrus.0.log 2.98 MB · 0 downloads

The AnimObjects on the animations are equipped like armors but they can't be controlled or at least i don't know how. For that reason i just disable all the known objects of all the enabled furniture types on the "On Load Game" event. Those objects are commonly used on more than one animation and by more than one author so the tags on the animations will do none difference.

You can disable the furniture type on the "Beds & Furniture" page of the SexLab MCM (recommended for most of the BDSM furnitures) 

or

You can remove that AnimObject from the JSON file: "SKSE\Plugins\SexLab\AnimatedObjects.json" (not recommended because need more knowledge or can break it)

20 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Animations CACHE so the first scenes will take a bit longer to start than usual.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.  

I'll give it time to see if the animation cache improves things :)

I have one last question about the freecam activation parameters at the start of a sexlab scene.
I recently tried the IVDT 1.4.0 Hentai Edition V3 & Voice Packs mod and the author added an interesting function which swaps clothes at the start of the animation.
It works very well but the problem is that when i activate the freecam in the mcm of sexlab, the change of clothing only occurs at the last step of the animation and not at the beginning.
It works when i do not check the freecam option in the mcm.
Would it be easy for you to create a sort of patch so that the freecam only activates in the 2nd step or better a few seconds after the start of the animation to give IVDT time to do the clothing exchange.
if it's really very annoying to do, it's ok )= , there's still a way to activate the freecam manually but it's not great, i play with the controller  :) .

12 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You can disable the furniture type on the "Beds & Furniture" page of the SexLab MCM (recommended for most of the BDSM furnitures) 

Thanks!  I did what you recommended and set up another Naked Defeat.   At least one of the furniture items (the X bar? can't remember what it's called) showed during the animation so I think that fixed it for me.

You're the best!

4 minutes ago, Dez65 said:

You're the best!

One follow up - If I'm using your furniture system, is there any reason to install the "InvisFurniture" versions of the SLAL packs?  Evidently, they are not supposed to play during a Naked Defeat but Nymra seemed to suggest that they might anyway.  See spoiler.  

Spoiler

Sorry, nothing I can do from my side.

Seems like you maybe installed something that is removing the Furniture Meshes.
I think most of the stuff Osmel is doing is for "invisible" furnitures, meaning the anim does not "spawn" its own furniture but uses existing one in the surroundings.

This is highly incompatible with Naked Defeat and I disabled furniture use inside Naked Defeats Sexlab Functions.

But it is your responsibility as a user to install SLAL packs that have working furnitures and check for mods that might remove them.

Since Naked Defeat also excludes "InvisFurn" SLAL anims, they should not even start... well, its an endless topic and yeah, well, I did all I could.

Check your SLAL packs
Ask for support in Osmels SUP Thread for correct settings and check if you installed the "InvisFurniture" versions of the SLAL packs.

19 hours ago, Dez65 said:

One follow up - If I'm using your furniture system, is there any reason to install the "InvisFurniture" versions of the SLAL packs?  Evidently, they are not supposed to play during a Naked Defeat but Nymra seemed to suggest that they might anyway.  See spoiler.  

Hide contents

Sorry, nothing I can do from my side.

Seems like you maybe installed something that is removing the Furniture Meshes.
I think most of the stuff Osmel is doing is for "invisible" furnitures, meaning the anim does not "spawn" its own furniture but uses existing one in the surroundings.

This is highly incompatible with Naked Defeat and I disabled furniture use inside Naked Defeats Sexlab Functions.

But it is your responsibility as a user to install SLAL packs that have working furnitures and check for mods that might remove them.

Since Naked Defeat also excludes "InvisFurn" SLAL anims, they should not even start... well, its an endless topic and yeah, well, I did all I could.

Check your SLAL packs
Ask for support in Osmels SUP Thread for correct settings and check if you installed the "InvisFurniture" versions of the SLAL packs.

The invisible furniture animations usually don't have a alternative version with visible furnitures. SLU work fine with all types of furniture animations and I recommend use them all. But I can only remove the AnimObjects that are already on the animation. I can't add furniture to the animations without furniture so if you are looking to play furniture animations out of the furniture system you have to make sure of exclude the invisible furniture animations from the playlist. @Nymracan exclude the invisible furniture tagged animations from the playlist.

On 1/31/2024 at 3:49 PM, OsmelMC said:

The invisible furniture animations usually don't have a alternative version with visible furnitures. SLU work fine with all types of furniture animations and I recommend use them all. But I can only remove the AnimObjects that are already on the animation. I can't add furniture to the animations without furniture so if you are looking to play furniture animations out of the furniture system you have to make sure of exclude the invisible furniture animations from the playlist. @Nymracan exclude the invisible furniture tagged animations from the playlist.

I already exclude "InvisFurn" in Naked Defeats sex function, but some authors dont tag correctly and so it might be that there are some slipping through occasionaly. 

3 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I already exclude "InvisFurn" in Naked Defeats sex function, but some authors dont tag correctly and so it might be that there are some slipping through occasionaly. 

Adding just 'Invis' and perhaps 'invisible' (though I don't recall actually seeing that as a tag) in addition to 'invisfurn' might help. I'm pretty sure there are a number of animations for world furnitures that only have the invis tag.
Of course, it would also help if players applied Osmels SLATE file, though I suspect the unintuitive naming stops many from doing that.

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

6 hours ago, Talesien said:

Adding just 'Invis' and perhaps 'invisible' (though I don't recall actually seeing that as a tag) in addition to 'invisfurn' might help. I'm pretty sure there are a number of animations for world furnitures that only have the invis tag.
Of course, it would also help if players applied Osmels SLATE file, though I suspect the unintuitive naming stops many from doing that.

Since I usually don't care about the Invisible Furniture tag, there is almost none reference to them on my ActionLog. But taking this in consideration I will add it to the "SLATE.CustomAnimationSets" and will update the ActionLog with it.

I recently find "The Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye" on my search for followers to test my Outfit Manager and it's wardrobe was very compatible with the Outfit Manager. So i got inspired to tweak it a bit just to be able of perfectly combine on real time the few items that Misty and Summer can wear. Surprisingly the short amount of dress items allowed for them, make me easier the tweak and deal with the compatibilities. Once i was able of combine them i also find a way to replace most of the bodies on the dresses for a COCO Body with the same sizes and using just the NifSkope so the dresses look like the original buy with the vagina and anus enhancement of the COCO body.

The problem is that i'm not sure about chare it because i don't know how many will be interested, since i used the UUNP version of the COCO Body for more compatibility with the original Mod and probably everyone is using the 3BA Replacement already.

That Night on the Lake - SexLab Addons Fix (20240122):

Will be temporarily here until the original autor find it. I will report the issues on the Bugs section of it's Nexus page with the link to this comment so probably be removed soon because the author haven't give permission for this.

This fix the packages that trigger the sex scenes of Miranda with Maul or Haelga once the quest is over. By start i only knew about those scenes  because the periodic ERROR's on the logs. The original scenes are made to happen at one specific time on a specific location even if i'm not there. Of course SexLab can't start scene's unless the actor's be 3D Loaded so the scene never start and return a harmless error just to let us  know the useless of the act.

The fix inself check if the actors are 3D Loaded otherwise register a Line Of Seeing (LOS) event to wait until you can see some of the actors without stress the papyrus with a Wait. Also show a notification let you know where should be miranda right now. 

I think the package is active for at least one hour so if you are around Riften you should be able to get close enough to trigger the scene in time. 

Fists time i see someone trying to start a sex scene without be on the same location of the player. I sure was unintentional and definitely wrong but was too interesting to ignore it so i find a way to do it that can be safely used on another mod to speed up and garantice some scenes.

That Night on the Lake - SexLab Addons Fix (20240122).7z

Prior to VR ESL support, I never experienced the SOS CTD but now it's a constant thorn in my side.  For your no dll tweak, is the file I want the Papyrus file released 12262023?  It says it needs the original SOS too so I install that unmodified or should I delete the dll?

Also, does this work with SOS uncloaked and the MCM Settings Loader?  I see that the Settings Loader overwrites SOS_Config.pex from your tweak.

Edited by kamithemoon
7 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The problem is that i'm not sure about chare it because i don't know how many will be interested, since i used the UUNP version of the COCO Body for more compatibility with the original Mod and probably everyone is using the 3BA Replacement already.

Pretty much this in my case, I'm using the 3BA patch.

4 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

Prior to VR ESL support, I never experienced the SOS CTD but now it's a constant thorn in my side.  For your no dll tweak, is the file I want the Papyrus file released 12262023?  It says it needs the original SOS too so I install that unmodified or should I delete the dll?

Also, does this work with SOS uncloaked and the MCM Settings Loader?  I see that the Settings Loader overwrites SOS_Config.pex from your tweak.

The DLL file is the reason of the CTD and us because the SE version doesn't have good ESL support and any change on the load of of the ESL plugins will cause a CTD.

My papyrus version doesn't need the DLL file but can work with it. Also have one option that let you disable the spell distribution and is compatible with the Uncloaked version if you use that option and don't let anything overwrite my files.

From the Uncloaked version I only use the _DISTR fixes but you don't even need the Uncloaked version or it's _DISTR files because my scripts are "Free from Errors" and it's cloak spell doesn't stress the papyrus. The problem with this type of distributed spells is that usually comes with errors on the scripts that cause a lot of stress on the papyrus when the debug is enabled on the "skyrim.ini". 

I know how to prevent those errors so my SOS is free from those and any other known error.

Just make sure that nothing overwrite my SOS files and execute the option to "Reset the SOS" on the "General Settings" page of the SOS MCM, to complete the update. My exported JSON file for the configuration also export the Revealing Armors list so the SOS don't have to detect them all again.

26 minutes ago, Talesien said:

Pretty much this in my case, I'm using the 3BA patch.

I didn't use the 3BA version because I'm using the COCO Body since LE and I love the original body sizes of Misty too much to change it even for a bit.

Sadly the main changes I did are directly on the original meshes of the dresses and to use it with the 3BA version those changes have to be done on their meshes and BodySlide's too.

13 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The DLL file is the reason of the CTD and us because the SE version doesn't have good ESL support and any change on the load of of the ESL plugins will cause a CTD.

My papyrus version doesn't need the DLL file but can work with it. Also have one option that let you disable the spell distribution and is compatible with the Uncloaked version if you use that option and don't let anything overwrite my files.

From the Uncloaked version I only use the _DISTR fixes but you don't even need the Uncloaked version or it's _DISTR files because my scripts are "Free from Errors" and it's cloak spell doesn't stress the papyrus. The problem with this type of distributed spells is that usually comes with errors on the scripts that cause a lot of stress on the papyrus when the debug is enabled on the "skyrim.ini". 

I know how to prevent those errors so my SOS is free from those and any other known error.

Just make sure that nothing overwrite my SOS files and execute the option to "Reset the SOS" on the "General Settings" page of the SOS MCM, to complete the update. My exported JSON file for the configuration also export the Revealing Armors list so the SOS don't have to detect them all again.

Thank you for your response.  I'm still a little bit confused on the load order.  Should it go something like this:

1. SOS Main (dll not required but can be used)

2. SOS Uncloaked (not required but can be used)

3. SOS Papyrus Tweaks

4. Execute "Reset the SOS" on the MCM once game starts.

SOS MCM Settings loader cannot be used as it modifies one of the same scripts as your mod.

If uncloaked is unnecessary should I not use it anymore?  Or does it have some sort of performance gain, even if minimal?

Since I'm specifically trying to prevent the dll crash, should I remove it or is that not necessary with your tweaks?

Edited by kamithemoon

1. SOS Main (dll not required but can be used)

2. SOS Uncloaked (not required but can be used)

3. SOS Papyrus Tweaks

4. Execute "Reset the SOS" on the MCM once game starts.

Yes but in case of use the Uncloaked make sure of also disable the distribution spell on the General Settings page.

SOS MCM Settings loader cannot be used as it modifies one of the same scripts as your mod.

Probability incompatible!

If uncloaked is unnecessary should I not use it anymore?  Or does it have some sort of performance gain, even if minimal?

Don't think be enough difference to notice it. At least not with my version in middle of the game. Use the SPID will probably add some extra seconds to load the game.

Since I'm specifically trying to prevent the dll crash, should I remove it or is that not necessary with your tweaks?

The DLL have that bug with the ESL plugins. The bug was fixed on some of the AE versions and probably at some point someone release a fixed version for VR but until then is better remove it to prevent the CTD.

The main difference and cause of the CTD before load the game is that the DLL file apply the slot 52 to the cancelling armors before the game be loaded. While I have to do that after the game was loaded so without the DLL, the armord usually won't be visible updated until you change location.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Yes but in case of use the Uncloaked make sure of also disable the distribution spell on the General Settings page.

Probability incompatible!

Don't think be enough difference to notice it. At least not with my version in middle of the game. Use the SPID will probably add some extra seconds to load the game.

The DLL have that bug with the ESL plugins. The bug was fixed on some of the AE versions and probably at some point someone release a fixed version for VR but until then is better remove it to prevent the CTD.

The main difference and cause of the CTD before load the game is that the DLL file apply the slot 52 to the cancelling armors before the game be loaded. While I have to do that after the game was loaded so without the DLL, the armord usually won't be visible updated until you change location.

Thank you very much for your response!  That answers all my questions and I'm ready to play again.

Also, I know someone is working on an SOS dll updated and built with commonlib so it works on all editions of Skyrim but it's still being bug tested and hasn't been released yet.

Did the equip/unequip tongues on free cam where the changes dont get reflected until you exit freecam issue get fixed? , as a quick insight, it only happens with player character, for some reason in npcs it works fine and changes visually take place even in free cam for them.

6 hours ago, ChitoPC said:

Did the equip/unequip tongues on free cam where the changes dont get reflected until you exit freecam issue get fixed? , as a quick insight, it only happens with player character, for some reason in npcs it works fine and changes visually take place even in free cam for them.

Not yet. The NPC's are fine because the fix work fine on them.

The reason why equip items manually seems to work, apparently is for the menu. In menu mode something else seems to be executed and that's what I have to find.

Edited by OsmelMC

By other side, between one thing and other, I did some adjustments on the physics of the tongues to prevent the stretch of the tongues at the fast movements.

I learned it, adjusting my cloak's and skirts physics so if someone want to know the trick, can ask me. I'm using "Fast HDT-SMP"

Edited by OsmelMC