For some reason after a sex encounter it'll completely break an npc's dialogue, they'll only ever respond with "..." for the rest of the game, no matter what I try. The only fix is reloading to before the encounter, but it's happened to two NPCs in my house and now I can't go back. I think it starts after they try to initiate but something happens to their target actor that makes the encounter end before it begins. Is there anything in your tweaks that could solve that?

7 hours ago, smallballs said:

For some reason after a sex encounter it'll completely break an npc's dialogue, they'll only ever respond with "..." for the rest of the game, no matter what I try. The only fix is reloading to before the encounter, but it's happened to two NPCs in my house and now I can't go back. I think it starts after they try to initiate but something happens to their target actor that makes the encounter end before it begins. Is there anything in your tweaks that could solve that?

That's usually the same mod that start the scene.

The Mod with the dialogue used to start the scene is probably doing it in a wrong way.

You can send me the "Papyrus.0.log" to see if some error related was reported  but usually is just the Mod of the dialogue that have something wrong.

What happened if you select the "..." Of the dialogue after the sex?

Can also be another dialogue mod related with SexLab that is active while you or the target actor is on a sex scene. The sex scene can stay active even for a minute after the sex ends, if something is wrong with the scripts can even stay active until is forced to end by the option on the SexLab MCM to Stop the Animation Threads.

On 2/13/2024 at 9:52 PM, OsmelMC said:

the list is from the "SexLab Tools" or the "SexLab Eager NPC's"

actually valid answer is "SexLab Tools" and "SexLab Defeat", definitively not SLEN 🥸

Edited by PippinTom
6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

That's usually the same mod that start the scene.

The Mod with the dialogue used to start the scene is probably doing it in a wrong way.

You can send me the "Papyrus.0.log" to see if some error related was reported  but usually is just the Mod of the dialogue that have something wrong.

What happened if you select the "..." Of the dialogue after the sex?

Can also be another dialogue mod related with SexLab that is active while you or the target actor is on a sex scene. The sex scene can stay active even for a minute after the sex ends, if something is wrong with the scripts can even stay active until is forced to end by the option on the SexLab MCM to Stop the Animation Threads.

Sorry for being stupid, where do I find the papyrus log?

The "..." isn't a dialogue option, if I try to talk to them it doesn't open dialogue at all, just a subtitle of "...". It doesn't ever end, even after weeks of in-game time. I can't use my steward because I can't open dialogue. Luckily I already own everything for the house but I'd still like to have her as a companion.

Edited by smallballs

So I came across the "Invite Animations for SLAC"... interesting... I like this idea.  Followed the very short 4 step prcoess.

Upgrade and grab the versions I need for SE to LE. (v4.06)

Didn't seem to work at first but I did get the animations to play, cool.  Er... the invite animations at first not even these were playing.

However, I've got that dreaded "not interested in mating with you" message.  Here we go again... I just had this fixed and working then I had to go and upgrade.

Though this time it's different from the last... Instead of just getting that message I'll get:

1. You are being Pursued

2. Not interested in mating

3. Pursuing creature stopped following

🤨 hmmm... that's new.  The only other clues I have is that it failed to detect a dog as a dog (weird) and detected my character as less than a cow(????????), seriously, it said that in the log.

Much like my previous issue before I magically got it working, Matchmaker Spells will start sex animations so there's no issue with FNIS or Sexlab.

It's got something to do with Aroused Creatures, what I'm not sure.

16 hours ago, smallballs said:

Sorry for being stupid, where do I find the papyrus log?

The "..." isn't a dialogue option, if I try to talk to them it doesn't open dialogue at all, just a subtitle of "...". It doesn't ever end, even after weeks of in-game time. I can't use my steward because I can't open dialogue. Luckily I already own everything for the house but I'd still like to have her as a companion.

The "Papyrus.0.log" will be somewhere inside the folder were are stored the Skyrim saved games. Usually on "My Games" folder that is on your Documents.

The debug options on the Skyrim.ini need to be enabled so the papyrus.0.log be made and update.

The dialogue should be linked to some quest or faction common between the actors that are showing the "..."

So is easy to track if you have the "More Informative Console" Mod.

In the console you can make click on the actor to select it and see his info in the left panel.

You can move for the panel using the "Shift" key and the mouse pointer.

In that panel you should be able to see the Factions of the actor and the Alias of the actor almost at the bottom of the panel.

The Alias also show the quest were belongs.

So if you find the Factions and Quest in common between the actors with the dialogue issue.yo can identify the Mod that need to be fixed.

9 hours ago, Asahija said:

The SLATE disable animations feature doesn't seem to work. Adding and removing tags works fine for me, but when trying to disable an animation, no confirmation pop up occurs, and nothing seems to happen.

I will check that.

The Disable Animations only switch them OFF. The animations still will be registered and probably be part of the CACHE until the CACHE be reset.

I prefer to disable the animations directly on the SexLab MCM and to unregister them and prevent them from being registered you have to go to the last page of the SexLab MCM and:

1. use the option that place all the disabled animations on the Blacklist.

2. Reset the animation registry.

3. Register the Animations of the SexLab animations Load and every other mod that register it's own animations.

4. Reapply the SLATE ActionLog.

11 hours ago, NatanusLikens said:

So I came across the "Invite Animations for SLAC"... interesting... I like this idea.  Followed the very short 4 step prcoess.

Upgrade and grab the versions I need for SE to LE. (v4.06)

Didn't seem to work at first but I did get the animations to play, cool.  Er... the invite animations at first not even these were playing.

However, I've got that dreaded "not interested in mating with you" message.  Here we go again... I just had this fixed and working then I had to go and upgrade.

Though this time it's different from the last... Instead of just getting that message I'll get:

1. You are being Pursued

2. Not interested in mating

3. Pursuing creature stopped following

🤨 hmmm... that's new.  The only other clues I have is that it failed to detect a dog as a dog (weird) and detected my character as less than a cow(????????), seriously, it said that in the log.

Much like my previous issue before I magically got it working, Matchmaker Spells will start sex animations so there's no issue with FNIS or Sexlab.

It's got something to do with Aroused Creatures, what I'm not sure.

I don't remember now the specific messages but that can be one of the following reasons:

1. Some of the actors don't have the minimum arousal required.

2. The gender combination of the actors isn't allowed on the SLAC MCM or doesn't have valid animation. The Matchmaking help you know the global animation list for those actors but you also have to check the "Aggressive" tag in those animations because I think the SLAC consensual scene exclude the animations with the Aggressive tag.

3. The SLAC MCM let you restrict the scenes to actor with a specific gender or with a specific collar together with a minimum arousal for each type of scene...

Finally can also be a bug on the Mod. The last time I did the Tweaked version, some user's report this problem with the Invite scene and I want able to find the reason so I remove that version from the download and not longer made a new tweaked version. The last version related are just conversions to LE of the SE version without tweaks. But the original SE version isn't working right since then and I have none time to track the reason (the SLAC becomes to complex and I'm way over my capacity right now).

I am experiencing crashing when SL is starting a scene with multiple humans, 4 to be specific.

This is the crash log: 2024-02-15-23-07-07.log

I have no issues with  2 or 3 and it works fine. The visual effect is that they start to strip then after the second strips the third strips and the first redresses, after it crashes.

I tried sexlab clean, the save is quite new ~2-3 hours in.

This is all the overwrites of SL:

image.png.f37757611f595453d2aa906e48733baa.png

Edited by FireSplitter

Hey, I came into a new issue when using DD-NG with SLU+. The gagged open-mouth during sex scenes only works in the first stage of the animation, and then the game starts pretending as if the gag doesn't exist, meaning the mouth ignores it all the time (not just during moaning).

Any idea what could be the cause of that and what can be done about it?
Thank you

EDIT: Following up on that, I found out that if the DD filter of SLU is inactive, the forceopenmouth logic is inactive, and since with NG I don't use SLU's filter, that happened.

Personally, I prefer that SLU doesn't intervene with allowed animation (because DD can handle it) but still fixes expressions, since it is the only mod in position to be capable of doing so, so I edited it on my local game. Still, I can't call it a "bug" anymore, because others may prefer it the way it is now.

So feel free to ignore it and not do anything about it. I am keeping this post so people with the same issue can make their choice to either activate the filter or edit the script

Edited by thedarkone1234
10 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The "Papyrus.0.log" will be somewhere inside the folder were are stored the Skyrim saved games. Usually on "My Games" folder that is on your Documents.

The debug options on the Skyrim.ini need to be enabled so the papyrus.0.log be made and update.

The dialogue should be linked to some quest or faction common between the actors that are showing the "..."

So is easy to track if you have the "More Informative Console" Mod.

In the console you can make click on the actor to select it and see his info in the left panel.

You can move for the panel using the "Shift" key and the mouse pointer.

In that panel you should be able to see the Factions of the actor and the Alias of the actor almost at the bottom of the panel.

The Alias also show the quest were belongs.

So if you find the Factions and Quest in common between the actors with the dialogue issue.yo can identify the Mod that need to be fixed.

At this rate I might just have to name my firstborn after you. It turns out they were both a part of NT_AGGFaction from Sexlab Defeat. If I use the console to get the faction ID and then remove them from it they get all their dialogue back. My only worry is if removing them from the faction will stop them from joining it in the future, meaning they wouldn't be able to be aggressive in animations or something. I'll update defeat before making changes with the console in case there's already a fix. You really are a saint for helping me with this, and I sincerely thank you for it.

2 hours ago, smallballs said:

At this rate I might just have to name my firstborn after you. It turns out they were both a part of NT_AGGFaction from Sexlab Defeat. If I use the console to get the faction ID and then remove them from it they get all their dialogue back. My only worry is if removing them from the faction will stop them from joining it in the future, meaning they wouldn't be able to be aggressive in animations or something. I'll update defeat before making changes with the console in case there's already a fix. You really are a saint for helping me with this, and I sincerely thank you for it.

Just in my neighborhood use to be other 2 with the same name when I was little and now that I'm older there is one more named as me because he has born with just one day of difference with my birthday.

Retuning to the main subject:

If you already know that is SexLab Defeat. You need to know that the original version was very buggy and the most recommended is use the Baka version. Also SexLab Defeat comes with a menu that is showed when you hit the O key out of the sex scene (because on the sex scene will show you the playlist). That menu let you free the actor's that aren't in the same location as you and of course remove most of the Defect effects from them.

12 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I don't remember now the specific messages but that can be one of the following reasons:

1. Some of the actors don't have the minimum arousal required.

2. The gender combination of the actors isn't allowed on the SLAC MCM or doesn't have valid animation. The Matchmaking help you know the global animation list for those actors but you also have to check the "Aggressive" tag in those animations because I think the SLAC consensual scene exclude the animations with the Aggressive tag.

3. The SLAC MCM let you restrict the scenes to actor with a specific gender or with a specific collar together with a minimum arousal for each type of scene...

Finally can also be a bug on the Mod. The last time I did the Tweaked version, some user's report this problem with the Invite scene and I want able to find the reason so I remove that version from the download and not longer made a new tweaked version. The last version related are just conversions to LE of the SE version without tweaks. But the original SE version isn't working right since then and I have none time to track the reason (the SLAC becomes to complex and I'm way over my capacity right now).

I just want to give you an odd follow-up as the mod is "magically working".

Not sure why.

Previously Followed the instructions as directed... Install SE v4.06 apply LE v4.06 Patch "not interested in mating" constantly... tried a few different things.

Ended up going to a different version to see if that was a thing or not.

Broke the game with version 4.09 (ok, yes it's SE and not LE... hang on, keep reading) trying to get it to work.  Ended up with ALL Humanoids constantly T-Posing... OOPS!

Deleted out EVERYTHING SLAC.  T-Posing went away... thank goodness.  It's been an uphill battle getting Sexlab this stable.

Tried again with v4.06, applied the SE to LE patch... IDK WHY but poof!! Everything works... er... well... with this mod everything works.

I'm dumbfounded, I have no idea why it just started working the second time around... or third... or fourth... I lost count.

Thanks at least for the reply.

46 minutes ago, NatanusLikens said:

I just want to give you an odd follow-up as the mod is "magically working".

Not sure why.

Previously Followed the instructions as directed... Install SE v4.06 apply LE v4.06 Patch "not interested in mating" constantly... tried a few different things.

Ended up going to a different version to see if that was a thing or not.

Broke the game with version 4.09 (ok, yes it's SE and not LE... hang on, keep reading) trying to get it to work.  Ended up with ALL Humanoids constantly T-Posing... OOPS!

Deleted out EVERYTHING SLAC.  T-Posing went away... thank goodness.  It's been an uphill battle getting Sexlab this stable.

Tried again with v4.06, applied the SE to LE patch... IDK WHY but poof!! Everything works... er... well... with this mod everything works.

I'm dumbfounded, I have no idea why it just started working the second time around... or third... or fourth... I lost count.

Thanks at least for the reply.

Everytime you install a new version you should run FNIS. Also for the SE versions you will need my Patch or Tweaks that also made them compatible with LE.

The alternative invite animations are probably for SE too and I have none patch for them so make sure of install a LE version. 

FNIS have one option that check the compatibility if all the animations. Better enabled that option, at least to be sure that everything is compatible.

Probably start working for the arousal. 

Edited by OsmelMC
On 1/23/2024 at 12:56 AM, OsmelMC said:
On 1/22/2024 at 9:55 PM, Gudulba said:

Please see the logs in the spoiler section. The Sexlab scene ends around 09:46:52PM I think. There are some entries regarding UpdateNiOHeelEffect etc. around this time.

Thanks for the timestamp...

---------------------------_--------------------------

Edit:

After check again a complete of times seems like I found a bug on my scripts only triggered by the end of the scene if the High Heels get equiped. Like happen in your case with the UnStrip of the end.

Edited January 23 by OsmelMC

Regarding the issue I have with high heels effect not restored after sex scenes: is there a workaround to fix it?

I was wondering if you enable the advanced furniture system from SLU+ does it affect the animations that has animobjects associated with them? I.e before enabling advanced furniture system in the sexlab tab, whenever an animation was playing the object was always showing from the animobject tags, but after enabling it some objects are hidden now like (Pillory, X-Cross, even some chair and table animations) which were showing before. Am I missing something regarding this? I know some animations will have invisible furniture and needs to aligned with in game objects, but I am talking abou the animations that already have objects associated with them. I am sure I could find an answer somewhere, but I would rather just be save and ask 🙂 because I like how the advanced furniture system is doing, I just dont want the animation who have objects in them suddenly not "showing" 

Edited by Starinyour
2 hours ago, Starinyour said:

I was wondering if you enable the advanced furniture system from SLU+ does it affect the animations that has animobjects associated with them? I.e before enabling advanced furniture system in the sexlab tab, whenever an animation was playing the object was always showing from the animobject tags, but after enabling it some objects are hidden now like (Pillory, X-Cross, even some chair and table animations) which were showing before. Am I missing something regarding this? I know some animations will have invisible furniture and needs to aligned with in game objects, but I am talking abou the animations that already have objects associated with them. I am sure I could find an answer somewhere, but I would rather just be save and ask 🙂 because I like how the advanced furniture system is doing, I just dont want the animation who have objects in them suddenly not "showing" 

I have a list in one of the Json files that comes with the SLU+ were I set the EditorID's of the Anim Furnitures I know. When you enable the furniture system SLU+ check that list and disable them making invisible the furniture of the animation.

Of course since I disable the object and the same object is used in more than one animation, at the end don't matter if the animation have the right tags. Only matter if I know the object.

I being recommending even before this characteristics that if you don't have or barely have some furnitures like Pillory, X-Cross is better disable these furniture types on the "Furniture & Bed" page of the SexLab MCM. That will restore the hidden furniture objects of those types and will reduce the work that SexLab have to do to deal with the furnitures. 

By other side if you want to get rid of that function you only have to delete the Json file and load the game. I can't hide them permanently with the scripts so I have to hide them every time you load the game and need the list for that. You can also edit the list to include the furnitures I don't know.

5 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Regarding the issue I have with high heels effect not restored after sex scenes: is there a workaround to fix it?

The fix is already done in my side but I have things to test before release it.

Right now without the fix the only way to prevent it is making sure that the high heels don't be equiped at the end of the scene. You can equip them before the end of the scene or way after the scene thread is cleaned and everything will be fine.

Of course if you know how to code in papyrus, you can add empty equip and unequip events on the final stages of the to really fix it.

The best is wait...

40 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I have a list in one of the Json files that comes with the SLU+ were I set the EditorID's of the Anim Furnitures I know. When you enable the furniture system SLU+ check that list and disable them making invisible the furniture of the animation.

Of course since I disable the object and the same object is used in more than one animation, at the end don't matter if the animation have the right tags. Only matter if I know the object.

I being recommending even before this characteristics that if you don't have or barely have some furnitures like Pillory, X-Cross is better disable these furniture types on the "Furniture & Bed" page of the SexLab MCM. That will restore the hidden furniture objects of those types and will reduce the work that SexLab have to do to deal with the furnitures. 

By other side if you want to get rid of that function you only have to delete the Json file and load the game. I can't hide them permanently with the scripts so I have to hide them every time you load the game and need the list for that. You can also edit the list to include the furnitures I don't know.

We talking about the AnimatedObjects.json file? So the EditorID's in that file are the ones thats making the furniture invisible for the associated animations aht have that EditorID or did I misunderstand that? 

Edited by Starinyour
42 minutes ago, Starinyour said:

We talking about the AnimatedObjects.json file? So the EditorID's in that file are the ones thats making the furniture invisible for the associated animations aht have that EditorID or did I misunderstand that? 

A+

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Sweet, well I just really have one thing I need clarify then. Say I dont disable Pillory or any furniture and let it play as intended. Will the Advanced Furniture System detect furnitures like Pillory, X-Cross when its scanning the objects like Pillory objects that are placed in the world and gives me the option to choose pillory?

5 hours ago, Starinyour said:

Sweet, well I just really have one thing I need clarify then. Say I dont disable Pillory or any furniture and let it play as intended. Will the Advanced Furniture System detect furnitures like Pillory, X-Cross when its scanning the objects like Pillory objects that are placed in the world and gives me the option to choose pillory?

The furniture system will search for all the furniture types enabled on the Furniture & Bed page.

I suppose you are trying to know if edit the Json file have some impact on the furniture system beyond make them invisible and the answer is not. You can even remove the file and the furniture system will keep working as intended.

The furniture types are stored on FormList's inside the "SexLab Utility Plus.esp" file. Those list are filled by scripts or directly in the case of the vanilla furnitures. You can also use your own scripts to fill those FormList's or using the "FormList Manipulator - FLM" but many of the furnitures required some adjustments on they offsets to be compatible with the alignment of the rest of it's type and the offset can only be done by scripts.

26 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The furniture system will search for all the furniture types enabled on the Furniture & Bed page.

I suppose you are trying to know if edit the Json file have some impact on the furniture system beyond make them invisible and the answer is not. You can even remove the file and the furniture system will keep working as intended.

The furniture types are stored on FormList's inside the "SexLab Utility Plus.esp" file. Those list are filled by scripts or directly in the case of the vanilla furnitures. You can also use your own scripts to fill those FormList's or using the "FormList Manipulator - FLM" but many of the furnitures required some adjustments on they offsets to be compatible with the alignment of the rest of it's type and the offset can only be done by scripts.

Alright well cheers for that guess I will try and turn it on and play around with it, kind of avoided it since some of the animations had their objects hidden, but now I know its how the system works and such