Hi OsmelMC.
I am using the Legend Edition.
I found that SexLab Utility Plus version v20230921 and later versions do not switch to first person view when playing animations.
SexLab Utility Plus v20230603 version is normal.
After testing, it seems to be related to the sslActorAlias.pex file.
But I can't find the problematic code. Can only ask for your help.
Hope you can fix this bug.

PS: Sorry, English is not my native language, I hope this won't affect your reading.

12 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

Here is exactly what I do :

0) I eslyfied the plugin (But I tried also without and with esl+esm)

1) The MCM shows up normaly (in every scenario)

2) In the MCM, under "Configuration" I activate the mod

3) Under "Configuration" I rebuild the inventory

4) Under "Configuration 2" I activate the SKSE dll function

5) Under EquipSet, FileMenu, new equipset, I create a new armor set (by exemple)

6) Either add item manualy or  go in "options Menu", get all Equiped Item, Add all Equiped Apparel Items). After I map a key (by exemple 7 on the numpad). Exit the mcm, remove manualy the armor and hit the "7". Normaly the armor pieces should be equiped again 🙂

Thanks and have a nice day 🙂

Didn't work for me neither. So checking the logs and scripts found that AH was trying to play a macro each time I hit the key. Of course there was none macro so I made one macro with the same hotkey and in it's actions (Macro Script) I made it execute the previously made EquipSet and this time work's fine.

Like I said I never used the AH before so I don't know if the EquipSet should work by its own but I didn't find that on the scripts, just the macro thing.

By the way my AH don't come with DLL file so probably the DLL option be useless. I did the test with the option enabled and disabled anyway and both was the same outcome.

3 hours ago, yemaowuxin said:

Hi OsmelMC.
I am using the Legend Edition.
I found that SexLab Utility Plus version v20230921 and later versions do not switch to first person view when playing animations.
SexLab Utility Plus v20230603 version is normal.
After testing, it seems to be related to the sslActorAlias.pex file.
But I can't find the problematic code. Can only ask for your help.
Hope you can fix this bug.

PS: Sorry, English is not my native language, I hope this won't affect your reading.

There is always being a bug with the camera were the player get stock in one of the camera modes let you change only to the free camera at least until you use one of the special furnitures like the Workbenches or the Pillory.

Recently I being noticing that bug more often but usually related to the furniture animations. Still don't know the reason but already did some adjustments to the free camera to help me revert part of the problem. Still some times you will need some special furniture.

This can be caused by some compatibility issue so track it down is harder than just check the difference between those versions.

15 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Didn't work for me neither. So checking the logs and scripts found that AH was trying to play a macro each time I hit the key. Of course there was none macro so I made one macro with the same hotkey and in it's actions (Macro Script) I made it execute the previously made EquipSet and this time work's fine.

Like I said I never used the AH before so I don't know if the EquipSet should work by its own but I didn't find that on the scripts, just the macro thing.

By the way my AH don't come with DLL file so probably the DLL option be useless. I did the test with the option enabled and disabled anyway and both was the same outcome.

Thanks for taking time to test. So, I tried the same thing of you with the "macro" and... it works :-). However, I never use the macro in the past, so something may interfere. But it is far less needy now because, I can use both mods (AH hotkeys and SLU+) at the same time and it is completely ok like that.

Once again, thanks a lot for taking care of my problem, it is much appreciated 🙂

Have a nice day.

Edited by darkangel2041
16 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

There is always being a bug with the camera were the player get stock in one of the camera modes let you change only to the free camera at least until you use one of the special furnitures like the Workbenches or the Pillory.

Recently I being noticing that bug more often but usually related to the furniture animations. Still don't know the reason but already did some adjustments to the free camera to help me revert part of the problem. Still some times you will need some special furniture.

This can be caused by some compatibility issue so track it down is harder than just check the difference between those versions.

It's not furniture animations, it's that any animation can't switch to first-person view.
Even animations from the sexlab framework can't be switched to first-person view.
I can't switch to first-person view when the animation is playing. I only can switch the first-person view before and after playing the animation.

Yes, it went back to normal after the animation played , and it can switch to first person view.

Edited by yemaowuxin

hola hola! Espero todo ande bien por ahí.

Me permito abusar de tu generosidad al explicar cosas...

El patch para Conditional Expresions (en adelante CE) parece conflictuar con CEExtended...

En tu opinión, cuál sería la solución?
Que el patch sobreescriba CE y CEE, o que el patch Sobreescriba CE y CEE sobreescriba el patch?

O que simpllemente retire el patch?

Gracias, saludos.

9 hours ago, yemaowuxin said:

It's not furniture animations, it's that any animation can't switch to first-person view.
Even animations from the sexlab framework can't be switched to first-person view.
I can't switch to first-person view when the animation is playing. I only can switch the first-person view before and after playing the animation.

Yes, it went back to normal after the animation played , and it can switch to first person view.

Then you have something else overwriting the SLU files or disabling the first person camera on the SexLab scenes. 

If always works fine after the sex scene is probably intentional but definitely is not part of my scripts.

3 hours ago, Agnot said:

hola hola! Espero todo ande bien por ahí.

Me permito abusar de tu generosidad al explicar cosas...

El patch para Conditional Expresions (en adelante CE) parece conflictuar con CEExtended...

En tu opinión, cuál sería la solución?
Que el patch sobreescriba CE y CEE, o que el patch Sobreescriba CE y CEE sobreescriba el patch?

O que simpllemente retire el patch?

Gracias, saludos.

El parche es solo para CE. El CEE de LoversLab no necesita mi parche pero no sé nada del resto.

En todo caso sí vas a poner los tres el orden sería CE , mi parche y CEE. Ten en cuenta que no creo que necesites nada más si ya tenía el CEE de LoversLab.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

El parche es solo para CE. El CEE de LoversLab no necesita mi parche pero no sé nada del resto.

En todo caso sí vas a poner los tres el orden sería CE , mi parche y CEE. Ten en cuenta que no creo que necesites nada más si ya tenía el CEE de LoversLab.

gracias, como siempre!

@OsmelMC

Since the very beginning of "advanced furniture system" I've had problems with it. and one particular is still bugging me, (tested across few savegames with rather different modlists and load orders), and the issue is that majority (if not all?) of chair-alike animations (no matter if human or creature involved) starts with actors rotated 180deg against what would seems natural - in other words one that supposed to sit on the chair is floating in front of it, and other(s) are clipped inside the chair (or throne, or bench...).

I've tried to figure out how to fix that on my own few times, but so far with no luck. So at the end I just turn AFS off and let it stay that way for few weeks, until I forget what the issue was, but of course whenever I re-enable it - issue is still there... surprisingly 🤔

Any idea what I would do to fix that?

Edited by PippinTom
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, PippinTom said:

@OsmelMC

Since the very beginning of "advanced furniture system" I've had problems with it. and one particular is still bugging me, (tested across few savegames with rather different modlists and load orders), and the issue is that majority (if not all?) of chair-alike animations (no matter if human or creature involved) starts with actors rotated 180deg against what would seems natural - in other words one that supposed to sit on the chair is floating in front of it, and other(s) are clipped inside the chair (or throne, or bench...).

I've tried to figure out how to fix that on my own few times, but so far with no luck. So at the end I just turn AFS off and let it stay that way for few weeks, until I forget what the issue was, but of course whenever I re-enable it - issue is still there... surprisingly 🤔

Any idea what I would do to fix that?

Have waited too long to ask!

Since the animations were made with none furniture system in mind, all they have their own alignment that have to be adjusted to made them compatible and common.

The furniture alignment of the animations can be manually settled in the "Animation" preset of the animation on the "Animation Editor" page of the SexLab MCM.

Once you selected the "Animation" between the alignment presets, you can adjust the global animation offset of that animation that is common for all the actors not matter the scale of the actors or furnitures.

I include my animations offsets with each new version of SLU+ but I haven't aligned all the animations and they only get imported when the animation is being registered so usually they need a reset of the animation register.

The best way to make sure that one animation have the right Animation Offset is setting it with the Even Actors Height enabled, the default vanilla skeleton and comparing with another animation already aligned.

Edited by OsmelMC

Thank you for your explanation.

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The furniture alignment of the animations can be manually settled in the "Animation" preset of the animation on the "Animation Editor" page of the SexLab MCM.

So basically it's an animation fault and I have to tweak each one manually, once, hoping that it will be stored in my SL profile afterwards and will not be overwritten by anything (like SLF or SLU+ update) in the future?

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

Thank you for your explanation.

So basically it's an animation fault and I have to tweak each one manually, once, hoping that it will be stored in my SL profile afterwards and will not be overwritten by anything (like SLF or SLU+ update) in the future?

Is thanks to the animations authors that the furniture system was made so they can't be blame for issues. But yes, some have to tweak the animations.

The changes you made are stored on the "Custom Animations Offsets JSON file" of the user so it won't be replaced by any SLU+ update. SLU+ comes with it own JSON file called "Default Animations Offsets" that have the offsets I know and is used when the offset of the animation isn't founded on the Custom file.

Of course my animations offsets are part of my furniture system so they probably won't be compatible with the "Furniture Sex Framework" or the "SexLab P+" that was working on it's own furniture system too.

I hope my furniture system be the main one implemented on the Official SexLab Framework but there is none warranty of that since SexLab P+ is also working on a furniture system. I even made the adjustments on my version SexLab Animations Loader to allow the animation author's set they default animations offsets.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 3/24/2024 at 5:11 AM, OsmelMC said:

Then you have something else overwriting the SLU files or disabling the first person camera on the SexLab scenes. 

If always works fine after the sex scene is probably intentional but definitely is not part of my scripts.

I have uninstalled all mods and only installed skyui , FNIS , SexLab Framework, SexLab Utility Plus v20231230 and the required mods, started a new game and tested it. The problem still exists. Install SexLab Utility Plus v20230603 does not have this bug. There are no files overwriting SexLab Utility Plus files.

I installed SexLab Utility Plus v20231230 and used the sslActorAlias.pex file from v20230603 to overwrite it , do not have this bug either.

So I think there might be this bug with the sslActorAlias.pex code.

I didn't use the free camera. Only switch the first-person view.

Edited by yemaowuxin

I can't seem to get the Sexy Move patch to work. Is there anything special required for it?

So basically I install the patch with the DD option, then equip an armbinder. With the sexy animations disabled the bound animation works fine, but if I toggle any of them, they "win" over the bound one and my PC walks with her arms out.

Using Devious Devices SE 5.2 by the way.

Edited by noobsaleh

I'm playing a mod which starts a CCM scene but I don't have proper animations and then my game crashes. The original sexlab sends a "fatal error" to console but the game keeps running in the same case.

Here's a part of papyrus log before crash:

Spoiler
[03/27/2024 - 02:37:05PM] error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslActorAlias.PathToCenter() - "-----------------" Line ?
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslActorAlias.TravelToCenter() - "-----------------" Line 2840
[03/27/2024 - 02:37:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp111"
stack:
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslActorAlias.PathToCenter() - "-----------------" Line ?
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslActorAlias.TravelToCenter() - "-----------------" Line 2840
[03/27/2024 - 02:37:05PM] error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/27/2024 - 02:37:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp111"
stack:
[03/27/2024 - 02:37:05PM] error: Cannot call GetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/27/2024 - 02:37:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp108"
stack:
[03/27/2024 - 02:37:05PM] error: Cannot call GetLength() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslActorAlias.MoveToStartingPosition() - "-----------------" Line 1975
[03/27/2024 - 02:37:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp319"
stack:
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslActorAlias.MoveToStartingPosition() - "-----------------" Line 1975
[03/27/2024 - 02:37:05PM] error: Cannot call SetPosition() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslActorAlias.MoveToStartingPosition() - "-----------------" Line 1995
[03/27/2024 - 02:37:05PM] error: Cannot call SetAngle() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslActorAlias.MoveToStartingPosition() - "-----------------" Line 1996
stack:
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslActorAlias.MoveToStartingPosition() - "-----------------" Line 1997
[03/27/2024 - 02:37:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp320"
stack:
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslActorAlias.MoveToStartingPosition() - "-----------------" Line 1997
[03/27/2024 - 02:37:05PM] error: Cannot call SetVehicle() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslActorAlias.AttachMarker() - "-----------------" Line 1947
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslActorAlias.MoveToStartingPosition() - "-----------------" Line 2002
[03/27/2024 - 02:37:05PM] error: Cannot call Is3DLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslActorAlias.AttachMarker() - "-----------------" Line 1948
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslActorAlias.MoveToStartingPosition() - "-----------------" Line 2002
[03/27/2024 - 02:37:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp306"
stack:
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslActorAlias.AttachMarker() - "-----------------" Line 1948

Edited by zan ge
7 hours ago, zan ge said:

I'm playing a mod which starts a CCM scene but I don't have proper animations and then my game crashes. The original sexlab sends a "fatal error" to console but the game keeps running in the same case.

Here's a part of papyrus log before crash:

Reveal hidden contents

Make sure of be using my last version of SLU+ and that nothing be overwriting the SLU files. An error like that shouldn't happen because the last version have conditions to prevent it. 

You should send me the file "papyrus.0.log". The peace of script don't let me see the full picture and I use programs to read the logs.

On 3/25/2024 at 6:01 AM, noobsaleh said:

I can't seem to get the Sexy Move patch to work. Is there anything special required for it?

So basically I install the patch with the DD option, then equip an armbinder. With the sexy animations disabled the bound animation works fine, but if I toggle any of them, they "win" over the bound one and my PC walks with her arms out.

Using Devious Devices SE 5.2 by the way.

Make sure of place it last on the plugin load list. On SE and AE you should probably flag it as ESL if isn't already a ESL.

The patch is fine but you should consider remove the FNIS Sexy Move and install some of the OAR or DAR alternative's. I'm using OAR right now!

I updated to 1.6.1170 and getting lots of errors from SUM/DDE/SD+ etc about bad papyrus versions.  Can I use the updated nexus papyrus util se and still have sexlab utility plus work properly?

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Make sure of place it last on the plugin load list. On SE and AE you should probably flag it as ESL if isn't already a ESL.

The patch is fine but you should consider remove the FNIS Sexy Move and install some of the OAR or DAR alternative's. I'm using OAR right now!

I put it dead last but still nothing :(

By the way, I do use OAR and Nemesis, but is there an alternative to FNIS Sexy Move? My goal is to randomly give the PC and NPCs different walk animations without me having to configure anything. It would also be a plus if they change every now and then.

5 hours ago, noobsaleh said:

I do use OAR and Nemesis, but is there an alternative to FNIS Sexy Move?

Of course there are OAR alternatives. Just look for some Sexy o Walk OAR Mod. 

I don't give you more advices because the reason for your issue can be anything include some OAR/DAR mod.

im having a weird issue. when i use SLU the newest one when i start a new game SL starts spaming this SexLabQuestFramework (1E000D62)].sslSystemConfig.OnCrosshairRefChange() - (requested call) this causes the whole pap to pretty much die. before you say " you ahve to many heavy mods" no its not that.
i use no alternate start mod
new game with SLU get error spamed with the  crosshair error
new game without SLU no error spam.

both with same mod list.
guess illhave to disable SLU then start my game and do the old clean and install it.

Edited by sidfu1
14 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

im having a weird issue. when i use SLU the newest one when i start a new game SL starts spaming this SexLabQuestFramework (1E000D62)].sslSystemConfig.OnCrosshairRefChange() - (requested call) this causes the whole pap to pretty much die. before you say " you ahve to many heavy mods" no its not that.
i use no alternate start mod
new game with SLU get error spamed with the  crosshair error
new game without SLU no error spam.

both with same mod list.
guess illhave to disable SLU then start my game and do the old clean and install it.

I will have to see the "papyrus.0.log" file. I don't remember any OnCrosshairRefChange() event on the SexLab scripts. I definitely don't set any OnCrosshairRefChange() but I will check anyway.

Look what else is overwriting the SexLab Framework files. I use care just for the Mods overwriting the SLU files but for the way the SexLab scripts are done, edit another SexLab scripts can affect the SLU files and look like a problem with the SLU+.

yeah i don't understand what going on either. i literally started a new game last week with same mod list.  nothing is overriding SLU. the  plugin side only the SL animation slot 2000  mod is  overriding  SLU and that's been there for a good year no issues. ill have to keep digging  and see what i find is causin git

yeah i don't understand what going on either. i literally started a new game last week with same mod list.  nothing is overriding SLU. the  plugin side only the SL animation slot 2000  mod is  overriding  SLU and that's been there for a good year no issues. ill have to keep digging  and see what i find is causin git