17 hours ago, Lycan1 said:

Hi, I couldn't find if this was talked about and fixed so I'll ask. I can't get custom animations to work, it only works with stage 1 of selected animation in stage 1 slot. Is their a way for me to fix this?

Explain yourself...

What you mean by custom animations and what you are trying to do. Add the file "papyrus.0.log" here so I can check it.

I mean making custom animations through sexlab tools. When I try to make a custom animation and mix and match animations it doesn't seem to work properly. It'll either have characters standing idle or play a stage or two of the made animation then keep playing that same stage even if it should to progressing to a different stage. I'm using sexlab tools version 3.2, also I am not aware how to get my papyrus.log if that's necessary.  Thank you.

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Lycan1 said:

I mean making custom animations through sexlab tools. When I try to make a custom animation and mix and match animations it doesn't seem to work properly. It'll either have characters standing idle or play a stage or two of the made animation then keep playing that same stage even if it should to progressing to a different stage. I'm using sexlab tools version 3.2, also I am not aware how to get my papyrus.log if that's necessary.  Thank you.

I suppose you are using my SexLab Tools together with my SexLab Utility Plus. Otherwise the SexLab Tools will probably have some issues.

SexLab Tools v3.2 (20220306).7z

Even with my tweaked SexLab Tools the animation editor isn't perfect because works fine but don't let you edit the registered animation only let you make new ones. 

Now, assuming that you have my SL Tools, my SLU+ and of course you are making a new animation instead of trying to edit one already registered.

The SexLab Tools use your registered animations to build the new ones. That means that the only way to keep you with T poses is using as base one animation that already have the T pose issue. My tweaked version let you edit the time of each Stage that should leave as 0 in most of the cases to allow it use the SexLab default times. The stage time should be settled just in the case of the stages that shouldn't allow a loop.

If everything is right settled and you see that the animations doesn't advanced, probably is caused by some SexLab Framework bug/configuration or the SLSO configuration.

My SexLab Tools will make a exported JSON file for each animation you made. Those files will be somewhere on the SKSE folder probably inside your overrides folder if you are using the MO2. You can send me those files so I can test then and of course keep the ones I like most.

I have to work on a new version to let us edit the registered animations but I haven't found the time or the incentive (see people sharing they exported animations can be a good incentive)

Edited by OsmelMC
18 hours ago, Agnot said:

Estimadísimo Gandalf, espero estés bien.

Me andaba preguntando si tuviste oportunidad de echar un vistazo al Pandora Engine y si tienes alguna opinión al respecto....

Lo probaré cuando lo publiquen en Nexus.

Yo sigo con FNIS que es el requerido por el SexLab. Nemesis con su incompatibilidad con las criaturas me haría muy díficil trabajar en el SLU+. El Pandora es nuevo y al parecer es bueno pero prefiero esperar a que los autores decidan que está completo y lo publiquen oficialmente en algún sitio como Nexus o Steam.

47 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Lo probaré cuando lo publiquen en Nexus.

Yo sigo con FNIS que es el requerido por el SexLab. Nemesis con su incompatibilidad con las criaturas me haría muy díficil trabajar en el SLU+. El Pandora es nuevo y al parecer es bueno pero prefiero esperar a que los autores decidan que está completo y lo publiquen oficialmente en algún sitio como Nexus o Steam.

ok, por mi parte le estoy dando una chance a ver qué onda, sin desinstalar FNIS+NEMESIS (que es lo que he estado usando), apenas desactivándolos, he instalado la versión 1.1.8 y debo decir que me sorprende lo estable y rápido que es... crituras ok, todo lo que requiere nemesis ok también... aún no encuentro algo que no funcione, aunque es posible que algún mod no esté funcionando y no me haya dado cuenta... (aunque en un punto con tanto mod, es difícil darse cuenta si todo va ok, aún con FDNIS+NEMESIS!).

No es que me lo hayas pedido, pero igual te avisaré si algo parece no andar.

Saludos!

PD: qué ansiedad por el próximo SKYRIM... será tan modeable???

1 hour ago, Agnot said:

PD: qué ansiedad por el próximo SKYRIM... será tan modeable???

:) Como veo las cosas la próxima vez que visites Skyrim, será como parte de Starfield. La idea de Starfield es que tengas muchos planetas para visitar así que supongo que al final terminarán reciclado el Fallout y el Skyrim cada cual en su planeta y con su historia.

Mods como Pandora no formarán parte del paquete original porque son de terceros así que o bien Microsoft hace los suyos o simplemente continúan cómo está.

Posted (edited)

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!

I'm being working on a solution for the Ahegao issue with the Player on Free Camera Mode and I found the optimal (the only) solution. In fact I knew the solution long time ago but the side effects made me look for alternative's that didn't work.

Now I'm working on deal with those side effects and the first one is that everytime I force the update of the armor's the expression also get restored to neutral 0 so I have to reapply the expression after that. That means that at the end will be a glitch anyway.

The other side effect is that those Mods having texture issues with SexLab will have even more issues related, at least with the Player. Well, at least RSV already have the fix for that so one less to care.

Edited by OsmelMC

Alright so first, thanks for your Fix. I got this: 

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim with PapyrusUtil & SexLab Tweaks (20231226)

I needet this Patch bcs all Females in my Modlist were tagged as Futas and didnt use the Correct Animation.

Iam a MOdlist author for a nsfw modlist so iam trying to get another problem fixed atm, iam also on S+.

So with this, the Schlong get all fucked up and iam not sure how to fix it, restarting SoS didnt help either.

Any Suggestions? I added a file to show you what i mean. Its like this for all Addons.

Spoiler

image.png.0db770879efd0327fd58d738d6d52703.png

Edited by xxvvxx
15 hours ago, xxvvxx said:

Alright so first, thanks for your Fix. I got this: 

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim with PapyrusUtil & SexLab Tweaks (20231226)

I needet this Patch bcs all Females in my Modlist were tagged as Futas and didnt use the Correct Animation.

Iam a MOdlist author for a nsfw modlist so iam trying to get another problem fixed atm, iam also on S+.

So with this, the Schlong get all fucked up and iam not sure how to fix it, restarting SoS didnt help either.

Any Suggestions? I added a file to show you what i mean. Its like this for all Addons.

Hide contents

image.png.0db770879efd0327fd58d738d6d52703.png

That looks more like a problem with the meshes or the animation. See if happen with all the actors with the same Addon and if is with any addon or one in specific.

Also the genitals don't seems to fit the body so you probably are using a HIMBO body and didn't build the penis with the right preset. In case you be really using a HIMBO body, make sure of build the TRI files (the Morph) of the penises.

2 hours ago, xxvvxx said:

edit: rebuilding the schlong stuff in Bodyslide fixed the problem. Didnt know i had todo this after your patch!

Anyway thanks for the Patch!

Nothing to do with my patch, probably just a coincidence with something else you did.

Hi, I have a question, I use SLSO, in which sexlab stats matter a lot and sex with certain tags increases obscenity. But combined with your mod, I don’t understand how it works. I tried to put the tags dirty, loving, aggressive, but the statistics are either subtracted, added, or at zero. Tell me how it works, I’m already scratching my head, I want the statistics to grow and not stand still.

18 hours ago, xxvvxx said:

Yeah it works now, but when i use Gender Bender is does the Micro Penis Stuff, even Restarting SOS doesnt work. Guess i have to just not use Gender Bender lmao.

If gender bender is to convert the Males into Females, the expected behavior is the micro penises on the transition. 

4 hours ago, Heisdead said:

Hi, I have a question, I use SLSO, in which sexlab stats matter a lot and sex with certain tags increases obscenity. But combined with your mod, I don’t understand how it works. I tried to put the tags dirty, loving, aggressive, but the statistics are either subtracted, added, or at zero. Tell me how it works, I’m already scratching my head, I want the statistics to grow and not stand still.

First remember that nothing can overwrite my SLU files.

The difference between the original SexLab and the SLSO around this, is that SLSO calculate the enjoyment with scripts that you can read to know what they are doing while the original SexLab use a native function that isn't clear what it does but in both cases pay attention to those tags.

SLSO change nothing related to the way the Stats are stored.

In both cases the aggressive tag will increase the aggressive counter at the end of the scene. And also at the end of the scene the Aggressive and Dirty tags are used to increase the Lewd stat while the Loving tag is used to increase the Purity stat. Both stats are used to calculate Lewdness showed on the journal that is more or less the difference between them. So more be the difference between those Stats, more nymph or pure the actor will be considered. Of course you will need a good amount of points of difference between those Stats to see a difference, because there are around 10 levels in total so one scene isn't enough to make a difference.

By the way if the animation comes with the Loving, Dirty and Aggressive tags, the Lewd and Purity Stats will be increased in the same amount. The SexLab animations have more Dirty and Aggressive tags than loving tags so the tendency is always to nymphomaniac. For I know there is none Mod to play just Loving animations so at the end all the Skyrim people will be doom to the Sanguineous realm, not matter what Mara or Dibella try to do.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there anyway to disable this "Aroused Purity Check" in "SexLab Aroused v28b (Tweak)":

Include a function step to check for the Sexlab "Sexual Purity" for “Neutral/Virgins” on Unique Actors (Player and some NPC's). Keeping the Arousal of Neutral/Virgins Actors less that 36 before losing the said virginity. This is to prevent the Player and Unique NPC's from being the victim’s of automatic sexual interactions like dialogs or rape from other mods before the requirement is met.

Edited by A0S
47 minutes ago, A0S said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there anyway to disable this "Aroused Purity Check" in "SexLab Aroused v28b (Tweak)":

Fuck her/him!!!

The point of that was prevent the virgin's from take part on the automatic scenes. Most of the Mods that start sex scenes by they own, check for a minimum arousal. Anyway SexLab usually seed Stats on the actors without Stats so unless you specifically set the Stats of the actor to 0, this tweak will make none difference.

Hello,

I recently try to add SLU+ to my mod list and AH Hotkeys stop working. I read some info into the thread about that, but I am not sure what is the best solution to solve that. All my tests are done on new game for now. Adding/removing SLU+ break/restore the functionality of  AH Hotkeys. In fact, the only thing that doesn't work in the the mod is when you tip your "memorized key" for an equipset, it simply doesn't work.

Ah Hotkey is elsfied because...  too much plugins 🙂. I might try to merge it my not sure if it is realy safer.

Changing load order (AH hotkeys, SLU+) might work ?

(Nothing overwrite SLU+).

Thanks in advance and have a nice day/night 🙂

8 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

Hello,

I recently try to add SLU+ to my mod list and AH Hotkeys stop working. I read some info into the thread about that, but I am not sure what is the best solution to solve that. All my tests are done on new game for now. Adding/removing SLU+ break/restore the functionality of  AH Hotkeys. In fact, the only thing that doesn't work in the the mod is when you tip your "memorized key" for an equipset, it simply doesn't work.

Ah Hotkey is elsfied because...  too much plugins 🙂. I might try to merge it my not sure if it is realy safer.

Changing load order (AH hotkeys, SLU+) might work ?

(Nothing overwrite SLU+).

Thanks in advance and have a nice day/night 🙂

Can be a coincidence in which case change the order should work. Skyrim have an old bug that is mostly random and prevent a Quest from start when two mods are fighting for resources. Can happen with any Mod but usually happen less for the ESM while is worse for the ESL. This bug is usually reported as some MCM not showing but in fact can happen to any quest that should start at the load game event. The only solution for this is change the relative position of the mod on the plugin's load list. If is a ESL with it's own Quests or MCM add the ESM flag together with the ESL flag usually works because.

I will check but I don't know for any compatibility issues with AH Hotkeys. By other side my SLU+ have it's own hotkey validation that I don't think be related but is possible.

On 3/19/2024 at 5:50 PM, OsmelMC said:

Can be a coincidence in which case change the order should work. Skyrim have an old bug that is mostly random and prevent a Quest from start when two mods are fighting for resources. Can happen with any Mod but usually happen less for the ESM while is worse for the ESL. This bug is usually reported as some MCM not showing but in fact can happen to any quest that should start at the load game event. The only solution for this is change the relative position of the mod on the plugin's load list. If is a ESL with it's own Quests or MCM add the ESM flag together with the ESL flag usually works because.

Thanks for your answer, I learned someting new (as always with Skyrim ;-). I added the esm flag to the plugin but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work (I made a test on an existing save and another one on new game). I will do another one without eslyfing the plugin from ah hotkeys tonight and will report soon.

EDIT : I just made the test without eslyfing AH hotkeys (with and without the esm flag), but no, it still doesn't work.

EDIT 2 : I might consider changing mod from AH hotkeys to another one if no solution exist now, maybe Hotkeys system. It seems better because of SKSE but it lacks the ability to save your current equipement list in a row (which is a great addition). But at least it works 😉 I also saw your mod (Outfit switcher, but it doesn't seem to work too on my rig. And I only need to change my outfit when I want (no need for condition as weather, etc...)

Edited by darkangel2041
12 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

Thanks for your answer, I learned someting new (as always with Skyrim ;-). I added the esm flag to the plugin but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work (I made a test on an existing save and another one on new game). I will do another one without eslyfing the plugin from ah hotkeys tonight and will report soon.

EDIT : I just made the test without eslyfing AH hotkeys (with and without the esm flag), but no, it still doesn't work.

EDIT 2 : I might consider changing mod from AH hotkeys to another one if no solution exist now, maybe Hotkeys system. It seems better because of SKSE but it lacks the ability to save your current equipement list in a row (which is a great addition). But at least it works 😉 I also saw your mod (Outfit switcher, but it doesn't seem to work too on my rig. And I only need to change my outfit when I want (no need for condition as weather, etc...)

Give me more details about what you are trying to do that doesn't work. I have the AH Hotkeys for test but never use it so I can't know if something is wrong. My recommendation until now are just in case the MCM don't be showed or something like that but if is just one option, I have to see it.

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Give me more details about what you are trying to do that doesn't work. I have the AH Hotkeys for test but never use it so I can't know if something is wrong. My recommendation until now are just in case the MCM don't be showed or something like that but if is just one option, I have to see it.

Here is exactly what I do :

0) I eslyfied the plugin (But I tried also without and with esl+esm)

1) The MCM shows up normaly (in every scenario)

2) In the MCM, under "Configuration" I activate the mod

3) Under "Configuration" I rebuild the inventory

4) Under "Configuration 2" I activate the SKSE dll function

5) Under EquipSet, FileMenu, new equipset, I create a new armor set (by exemple)

6) Either add item manualy or  go in "options Menu", get all Equiped Item, Add all Equiped Apparel Items). After I map a key (by exemple 7 on the numpad). Exit the mcm, remove manualy the armor and hit the "7". Normaly the armor pieces should be equiped again 🙂

Thanks and have a nice day 🙂