On 1/16/2024 at 11:14 PM, OsmelMC said:

I don't have any creature patch for SexLab, and the grass patch is outdated and already include so you must get rid of all that.

Thanks again for your help!

I got rid of the grass patch and wasn't clear about the creature patch, it's your patch for slate that includes the action log. I've moved SLU+ so according to mo2 there are no more overwrites.

Unfortunately still having the same issue, it only detects some furniture (eg in dragonsreach where i just tested it only detected a chair in the basement), and then when it does only certain types seem to work. Table, chair and throne all work great, workbench and wall seem to have trouble for some reason. I haven't tested with zaz furniture or enchanting and alchemy benches yet.

Could it be a load order issue?

I've attached my log file again

Papyrus.0.log

4 hours ago, Wastelanddom said:

Thanks again for your help!

I got rid of the grass patch and wasn't clear about the creature patch, it's your patch for slate that includes the action log. I've moved SLU+ so according to mo2 there are no more overwrites.

Unfortunately still having the same issue, it only detects some furniture (eg in dragonsreach where i just tested it only detected a chair in the basement), and then when it does only certain types seem to work. Table, chair and throne all work great, workbench and wall seem to have trouble for some reason. I haven't tested with zaz furniture or enchanting and alchemy benches yet.

Could it be a load order issue?

I've attached my log file again

Papyrus.0.log 1.64 MB · 0 downloads

I'm still reading the logs.

There is none error now, at least none error related with SLU+.

The first scene show that you was surrounded by 2 Thrones and end using the jars throne.

Also show a "DOM_Mind" doing something I don't understand with the scene.

The second can't find any furniture in a radio of 375. That's more or less the distance between floors in a Skyrim house.

The third scene seems to be found 2 Workbench and 1 Table but you didn't select any.

The fort scene also found 2 Workbench and 1 Table marker finally selecting the Table. The tables in self aren't detected by SLU+ because there is none way to know which one is the front of the table and you can end clipping with the walls. So I check for the Lean Marker's instead.

You can use my CRIPPLED version of Furniture sex Framework that comes only with the markers to be used with SLU+.

The five scene found 2 Workbench, 2 chairs and 1 Table finally selecting the chair. Not all the chairs will be detected because use to be complaints about clipping issues with the tables in front of the chairs. So I exclude the chairs that can't be entered by the front, because usually those chairs are placed in front of tables but the Mod authors not always follow that rule so in fact you can find wrong chairs in wrong places. You can identify the invalid chairs because once you are using it if you try to leave it by the front, the actor will instead leave it by the sides or the back (the back is usually just for the benches)

I noticed that you seems to have enabled the animation filters on the "ZAZ Animation Pack" MCM. That's a bad idea and the best is disable it and enable the ZAZ option on the SexLab MCM that comes with my SLU+. The one in my SLU+ is faster, better and more compatible than the original one. Even my DD filter is better and faster than the original one but the DD author not longer let you disabled it's animation filters, still my DD filter will help in that case.

The sixth one found chairs, Beds, tables and workbench but you didn't select any. And end playing a pillory animation that probably need better tags or name because doesn't have the pillory tag and them for can be treated as a pillory animation. SLU clean the playlist from any furniture animations that shouldn't be there, but for that the animations need the right tags.

The seven scene found just one throne and was selected

The eighth scene found none furniture.

There are more and I check them too but I'm tired and everything seems fine.

There can be issues with the alignment or the animations tags that I didn't check and you can solve without me. For example my SLATE patch with the osmelmc action log included, will help you with the missing tags and you can use it to add the tags to the animations I don't know.

I don't care about the Invisible Furniture tag because with my SLU+ all the furnitures on the animations can be hide with just add the furniture to the lists on the Json file for that. More details in the front page.

The animation alignment can be adjusted selecting "Animation" on the preset list of the Animation Editor page. I only include the one's I know but even those can change depending of the version of the animation installed.

By the way, the Wall's like with the Tables can be detected by the SLU because Skyrim place most of the walls under the ground and the right alignment is impossible. So I really detect some furnitures and objects that can be considered as walls like the Timing Rack, some Wardrobe's and bookshelf, plus the wall lean markers easy to identify because are were the NPC's rest on the wall.

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, サマエル said:

Hi @OsmelMC have you try this? It works amazing!

Can you make a compatibility patch for your utility plus?

Most of my Ahegao expression system is based on that Mod but the Mod in self can't be made compatible with SLU. Is Ahegao system destroy the SexLab expression system and even when it works, don't let you control the expressions. If you try to install it with the SLU the SexLab scenes will have a lot of errors.

On 1/9/2024 at 1:23 AM, OsmelMC said:

For some reason that version stop working after a while even without my Tweaks. So definitely a new tweaked version won't be possible.

Damn, hope fully that will get fixed at some point...

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I'm still reading the logs.

There is none error now, at least none error related with SLU+.

The first scene show that you was surrounded by 2 Thrones and end using the jars throne.

Also show a "DOM_Mind" doing something I don't understand with the scene.

The second can't find any furniture in a radio of 375. That's more or less the distance between floors in a Skyrim house.

The third scene seems to be found 2 Workbench and 1 Table but you didn't select any.

The fort scene also found 2 Workbench and 1 Table marker finally selecting the Table. The tables in self aren't detected by SLU+ because there is none way to know which one is the front of the table and you can end clipping with the walls. So I check for the Lean Marker's instead.

You can use my CRIPPLED version of Furniture sex Framework that comes only with the markers to be used with SLU+.

The five scene found 2 Workbench, 2 chairs and 1 Table finally selecting the chair. Not all the chairs will be detected because use to be complaints about clipping issues with the tables in front of the chairs. So I exclude the chairs that can't be entered by the front, because usually those chairs are placed in front of tables but the Mod authors not always follow that rule so in fact you can find wrong chairs in wrong places. You can identify the invalid chairs because once you are using it if you try to leave it by the front, the actor will instead leave it by the sides or the back (the back is usually just for the benches)

I noticed that you seems to have enabled the animation filters on the "ZAZ Animation Pack" MCM. That's a bad idea and the best is disable it and enable the ZAZ option on the SexLab MCM that comes with my SLU+. The one in my SLU+ is faster, better and more compatible than the original one. Even my DD filter is better and faster than the original one but the DD author not longer let you disabled it's animation filters, still my DD filter will help in that case.

The sixth one found chairs, Beds, tables and workbench but you didn't select any. And end playing a pillory animation that probably need better tags or name because doesn't have the pillory tag and them for can be treated as a pillory animation. SLU clean the playlist from any furniture animations that shouldn't be there, but for that the animations need the right tags.

The seven scene found just one throne and was selected

The eighth scene found none furniture.

There are more and I check them too but I'm tired and everything seems fine.

There can be issues with the alignment or the animations tags that I didn't check and you can solve without me. For example my SLATE patch with the osmelmc action log included, will help you with the missing tags and you can use it to add the tags to the animations I don't know.

I don't care about the Invisible Furniture tag because with my SLU+ all the furnitures on the animations can be hide with just add the furniture to the lists on the Json file for that. More details in the front page.

The animation alignment can be adjusted selecting "Animation" on the preset list of the Animation Editor page. I only include the one's I know but even those can change depending of the version of the animation installed.

By the way, the Wall's like with the Tables can be detected by the SLU because Skyrim place most of the walls under the ground and the right alignment is impossible. So I really detect some furnitures and objects that can be considered as walls like the Timing Rack, some Wardrobe's and bookshelf, plus the wall lean markers easy to identify because are were the NPC's rest on the wall.

Seriously, thanks again for all your help! Even if I don't manage to fix this it's a fantastic upgrade all round.

I'm seeing why there's a disconnect, in the scenes where I select workbench it shows in the log as me selecting nothing and it then played the pillory animation, same with the earlier scene.

I'll try turning off the zaz filtering and see if that helps

1 hour ago, Wastelanddom said:

I'm seeing why there's a disconnect, in the scenes where I select workbench it shows in the log as me selecting nothing and it then played the pillory animation, same with the earlier scene.

I didn't see that but is possible. I know that exists a compatibility bug with some versions of DynDOLOD. At least one of it's DLL versions modify the message window causing issues with Mods like SLU+ that have more than 10 buttons. The Workbench is probably the 10 or the 11 so the selection return 0 that is the option for none. I can see on the logs when the selection return the wrong number but I can't see the 0.

Anyway the solution is find the Mod that break the messages and remove it, update it or in the case of the DynDOLOD you can use the PapyrusUtil version instead.

By the way I can see when is taking the wrong number but I can't notice it unless you specify it or the retuned number be different from types detected. In this case you probably select the Wall some time but the Wall is 14 and the bug return 4, that is the Table if bad not remember. The logs show you selecting the Tables that were detected until I was able to read.

I don't have too much info about this bug because some user's report it but the ones that fix it, do it disabling Mods until work and not always know which one was. The Mod causing this should be reported to the author to be fixed because I can't fix that and I have none valid alternative to the message window.

I which to have a map where you can choose the furniture.

Edited by OsmelMC
14 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I didn't see that but is possible. I know that exists a compatibility bug with some versions of DynDOLOD. At least one of it's DLL versions modify the message window causing issues with Mods like SLU+ that have more than 10 buttons. The Workbench is probably the 10 or the 11 so the selection return 0 that is the option for none. I can see on the logs when the selection return the wrong number but I can't see the 0.

Anyway the solution is find the Mod that break the messages and remove it, update it or in the case of the DynDOLOD you can use the PapyrusUtil version instead.

By the way I can see when is taking the wrong number but I can't notice it unless you specify it or the retuned number be different from types detected. In this case you probably select the Wall some time but the Wall is 14 and the bug return 4, that is the Table if bad not remember. The logs show you selecting the Tables that were detected until I was able to read.

I don't have too much info about this bug because some user's report it but the ones that fix it, do it disabling Mods until work and not always know which one was. The Mod causing this should be reported to the author to be fixed because I can't fix that and I have none valid alternative to the message window.

I which to have a map where you can choose the furniture.

I was afraid you might say that! Currently don't have dyndolod installed as I'm using this load order primarily for testing but do plan to add it once I've got the load order stabilised. Unfortunately I have a lot of mods installed so picking through one by one would be incredibly time consuming.

Are there certain categories of mod which would be more likely to cause this issue that I can look out for?

As always thanks for the support!

5 hours ago, Wastelanddom said:

Are there certain categories of mod which would be more likely to cause this issue that I can look out for?

As always thanks for the support!

The problem should be on a DLL file or a SWF file. The SWF files can be packed on the BSA make it hard to find but usually not.

Anyway I have 2 furniture systems on the SLU+. The oldest work fine but is a bit slower and don't let you choose the furniture type, selecting always the nearest. The good side is that don't have the problem with the message window since have just a few buttons.

On 1/17/2024 at 10:37 PM, OsmelMC said:

Everything here is SE compatible and most of my tweaks for SE versions are compatible with LE too, except for MiasLair that is only for the SE version.

Ahh thats fantastic thank you!
If I might ask regarding utility plus, is it safe to always install the latest version or do we need to install a specific utility plus for a specific lab version?

2 hours ago, MEyahMegusta said:

Ahh thats fantastic thank you!
If I might ask regarding utility plus, is it safe to always install the latest version or do we need to install a specific utility plus for a specific lab version?

The last always. The setup detect your Skyrim version and install whatever you need.

25 minutes ago, burningblack1224 said:

No tongues show up in the sexlab menu. Any advice on where to look first troubleshooting? I am using sexlab util + with nothing overwriting the scripts.

In the SexLab Menu???

Not sure what you are talking bout the options on the SexLab MCM related with the tongues, are the FaceItem's options.

My SLU+ can support any item using the same slot of my tongues so I didn't see Ahegao or Tongue on any of the options names.

By the way the most general of the FaceItem options are on the "Animations Settings" page of the SexLab MCM and the rest are on the "Expression Editor" page of the SexLab MCM where you can choose the tongue that will be showed with each Ahegao expression and also add your own FaceItem.

The tongues won't be given to the actor unless the "Use Face Items" option on the Animation Settings page be enabled before the scene start.

Edited by OsmelMC
5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

In the SexLab Menu???

Not sure what you are talking bout the options on the SexLab MCM related with the tongues, are the FaceItem's options.

My SLU+ can support any item using the same slot of my tongues so I didn't see Ahegao or Tongue on any of the options names.

By the way the most general of the FaceItem options are on the "Animations Settings" page of the SexLab MCM and the rest are on the "Expression Editor" page of the SexLab MCM where you can choose the tongue that will be showed with each Ahegao expression and also add your own FaceItem.

The tongues won't be given to the actor unless the "Use Face Items" option on the Animation Settings page be enabled before the scene start.

It won't let me enable face items when I try to check the box. When I hit the faceitem selection nothing shows up. I have the ahegao HDT tongues installed too.

Switching to your furniture function in Sexlab Utility Plus from Furniture Marker Sex.  Hope you can help with a few questions:

First, should animations have both the general Furniture tag and the specific type of furntiture tag (e.g. Throne) to keep from being called for non-furniture animations? Probably should have asked first as I've added the Furniture tag with SLATE to many animations because they kept showing up in non-furniture contexts.

Second question:  Is there a benefit from having Crippled FurnitureMarkerSex for SLUplus in the load order just to have the extra markers?  Even if the original mod is no longer installed?

Last question:  Is the Clean System procedure for the Extra Version required on a new game?  I did perform it but just want to check if it was actually necessary since it seems the same procedure is performed automatically when Sexlab is first installed.

Thanks for your excellent mod!  Really improved my Sexlab experience!

1 hour ago, burningblack1224 said:

It won't let me enable face items when I try to check the box. When I hit the faceitem selection nothing shows up. I have the ahegao HDT tongues installed too.

Make sure of have installed and enabled the "SexLab UtilityPlus.esp" plugin, my SLU can work without the ESP plugin but in that case SoMo options will be disabled. And uninstall any other Ahegao Mod. None of the Ahegao Mods is ir will be compatible with SLU+ and that's the reason why SLU+ include it's own Ahegao.

The most important is not let anything overwrite the SLU files.

1 hour ago, Dez65 said:

First, should animations have both the general Furniture tag and the specific type of furntiture tag (e.g. Throne) to keep from being called for non-furniture animations? Probably should have asked first as I've added the Furniture tag with SLATE to many animations because they kept showing up in non-furniture contexts.

Yes the furniture animations need both tags and one furniture animation can be for more than one furniture type too. For example Chair animations usually fit fine on Throne's and Benches so the tags combination in those cases can be "Furniture, Chair, Throne, Beach" something like that can happen between Workbench, Tables, AlchemyWorkbench and EnchantedWorkbench  because the basic "Workbench" animations use just a small area of a table so usually fit fine on the other table types.

Anyway you better start by install my SLATE patch and import & apply the OsmelMC ActionLog included there to spare you some work.

1 hour ago, Dez65 said:

Second question:  Is there a benefit from having Crippled FurnitureMarkerSex for SLUplus in the load order just to have the extra markers?  Even if the original mod is no longer installed?

Furniture Sex Framework place invisible markers around Skyrim (mostly on the Castles and Inn's) and there is at least one Author that is adding more FSF markers in other places. So my crippled version allow you keep the original FSF markers and also allow you install the Mod of that other author without have the FSF system interfering with my furniture system.

1 hour ago, Dez65 said:

Last question:  Is the Clean System procedure for the Extra Version required on a new game?  I did perform it but just want to check if it was actually necessary since it seems the same procedure is performed automatically when Sexlab is first installed.

In a new game the SexLab Install option need to be executed before you be able to use the SexLab (is also automatic after the end of the Unbound quest). The Installation of the SexLab also execute the Clean System so you don't have to do it if the SLU+ was already installed when the SexLab install procedure was executed.

By the way, in the setup I always say what procedure is required between the last and the new version.

31 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Anyway you better start by install my SLATE patch and import & apply the OsmelMC ActionLog included there to spare you some work.

Thanks so much for you're response!  Very helpful!

Are you talking about the SLATE_Creature Patch?  That was the only patch I saw?

1 hour ago, Dez65 said:

Are you talking about the SLATE_Creature Patch?  That was the only patch I saw?

Yes, is way more than creatures but start as a request to support the creature animations and between request and request now almost a new version of SLATE but I didn't want to remove the "Creature" from the name.

On 8/16/2022 at 4:32 AM, OsmelMC said:

Thank you very much for your edits to this mod.

The import function has saved me days of work as someone who enjoys having a lot of custom animations.

For anyone having trouble importing animations, my JSON files were stored in the MO2 overwrite folder under (MO2 Folder) > overwrite > SKSE > Plugins > SexLab > Animations.

I have an issue with the furniture system, it can't play correct animation for furniture sex and I'm sure nothing overwrites slu+ scripts. I start a sex scene by "follow me for sex", it uses function GetAnimationsByTags(or GetAnimationsByDefault) to generate the animation list, and the list keeps unchanged till being passed to SetAnimation() (I let it print the input list length and it's the same as before). The furniture system only changes the placement of actors and does nothing to the animations. Can you tell me which function is supposed to do the secondary filter? It seems not work.

Edit: I find it's because of fm4s mod from earlier comments. I see the warning and maybe that's the reason why the animation list is generated too early.

_3{2~4[}B0JFTKN4JJP)M@0.png

Edited by zan ge
16 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Yes, is way more than creatures but start as a request to support the creature animations and between request and request now almost a new version of SLATE but I didn't want to remove the "Creature" from the name.

Worked like a charm!  Thanks so much for your help!

3 hours ago, zan ge said:

I have an issue with the furniture system, it can't play correct animation for furniture sex and I'm sure nothing overwrites slu+ scripts. I start a sex scene by "follow me for sex", it uses function GetAnimationsByTags(or GetAnimationsByDefault) to generate the animation list, and the list keeps unchanged till being passed to SetAnimation() (I let it print the input list length and it's the same as before). The furniture system only changes the placement of actors and does nothing to the animations. Can you tell me which function is supposed to do the secondary filter? It seems not work.

I will need the file "papyrus.0.log".

My furniture system was made to preserve the original playlist while be possible. That means that I you use a Mod like F4Sex to start the scene, that Mod will probably set it's own playlist and my furniture system will be limited to that list. For example the original Ashal MatchMaker and my MatchMaker don't set any playlist and leave all the work to the "SexLab Framework" so my furniture system is free to make it's own playlist with all the valid furniture animations. The only reason why my furniture system will replace the original playlist is if something like the SexLab filters for example wipeout the original playlist but the filter only do that in extreme cases like when the actor is using Devious Devices.

You don't give me details so at the end I only know that you have some problem with the animations and the furnitures. I also don't have the "Follow me for Sex" Mod or your "papyrus.0.log" so I don't know what is doing F4Sex and the picture show you using a chair. 

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

I will need the file "papyrus.0.log".

My furniture system was made to preserve the original playlist while be possible. That means that I you use a Mod like F4Sex to start the scene, that Mod will probably set it's own playlist and my furniture system will be limited to that list. For example the original Ashal MatchMaker and my MatchMaker don't set any playlist and leave all the work to the "SexLab Framework" so my furniture system is free to make it's own playlist with all the valid furniture animations. The only reason why my furniture system will replace the original playlist is if something like the SexLab filters for example wipeout the original playlist but the filter only do that in extreme cases like when the actor is using Devious Devices.

You don't give me details so at the end I only know that you have some problem with the animations and the furnitures. I also don't have the "Follow me for Sex" Mod or your "papyrus.0.log" so I don't know what is doing F4Sex and the picture show you using a chair. 

Thanks for reply. I uploaded the papyrus log but deleted it after editing because there's nothing relative to slu+ and I have solved my issue by uninstalling fm4sex since it seems to be no longer maintained. Slu's furniture system works well with other mods.

Hello, I am trying to use the furniture framework in the mod but if I select any furniture other than bed, the animation just starts wherever my character is standing and has nothing to do with the selPapyrus.0.logected furniture, I have already used SLATE to add tags to the animation. Please help...