I am attempting to use Sexlab Utility Plus in VR with the following error:

"SOS Warning! PapyrusUtil.dll not found, or the installed version is too old. Found 0, expected 36. Please exit the game and reinstall PapyrusUtil."

"Your are not using the correlation version of PapyrusUtil, you need at least version 3.3, which is reconstructed!~"

"Outdated or none Skyrim install detected. Sexlab currently requests Skyrim v1.5 or newer~"

I think this error occurs because the latest version of PapyrusUtil VR is 3.6b and was created on December 22, 2018. How can I downgrade SLU+ to version PapyrusUtil SE 3.6b?

I'm looking at the psc files and I've got no clue :(

32 minutes ago, KKLM said:

I am attempting to use Sexlab Utility Plus in VR with the following error:

"SOS Warning! PapyrusUtil.dll not found, or the installed version is too old. Found 0, expected 36. Please exit the game and reinstall PapyrusUtil."

"Your are not using the correlation version of PapyrusUtil, you need at least version 3.3, which is reconstructed!~"

"Outdated or none Skyrim install detected. Sexlab currently requests Skyrim v1.5 or newer~"

I think this error occurs because the latest version of PapyrusUtil VR is 3.6b and was created on December 22, 2018. How can I downgrade SLU+ to version PapyrusUtil SE 3.6b?

I'm looking at the psc files and I've got no clue :(

This is not for VR.

The VR version of SexLab is very specific for the VR issues and I never got in touch with the author to make a patch.

I can't test it on VR so unless someone with knowledge and VR be willing to work on a VR version, there is nothing I can do.

I think most of my fixes will effectively replace some of the fixes on the VR version of SexLab but need to be tested.

You can try installing my version for LE but you will have to remove the DLL file include.

The LE version is almost like the SE version except for the min requirements and the vehicle function that is also different on VR.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 2/6/2024 at 12:07 PM, サマエル said:

The stretching of the capes, skits and others when you move is usually caused by the inertia and that is one of the properties defined on the XML files.

The problem is that everyone seems to be using a different version of the function to calculate it. So the XML file configured for the "Fastest HDT-SMP" probably will look different with another Mod and probably be better if you do your own adjustments instead of download it from another user that probably is using another version of the DLL file.

For example on the capes and cloak's I look for all the "<mass>" and "<inertia " on the XML file and edit they values with the game open to be able to test them in real time.

For the capes this values work for me:

<Mass>0.08</mass>

<Inertia x="40" y="40" z="40" />

For the cloak's that are supposed to be heaviest and longers this values work for me:

<Mass>0.14</mass>

<Inertia x="60" y="60" z="60" />

Just with that, the capes stop looking like they were trying to hang me.

Of course that's not all I did because I'm using the "Artesian Cloaks of Skyrim" and the Cloak's were also ignoring the collision with my body. So I also include most of the Skeleton Bones defined on the top of the file into the "<per-vertex-shape" or "<per-triangle-shape" of the "Cape" on the XML file.

I found that some XML were using the  "<per-vertex-shape" were others were using the "<per-triangle-shape" but at the end the interior of both was the same and the "name=cape" in them was make reference to the name of the shape on the NIF file.

Looking more like this on my case:

<per-triangle-shape name="Cape">

<no-collide-with-bone>SkirtBBone01</no-collide-with-bone>

<no-collide-with-bone>SkirtBBone02</no-collide-with-bone>

<no-collide-with-bone>SkirtBBone03</no-collide-with-bone>

<weight-threshold bone="NPC Spine [Spn0]">1</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="NPC Spine1 [Spn1]">1</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="NPC Spine2 [Spn2]">1</weight-threshold>

Obviously I include more bones but with this few is enough to see a big difference on the collision of the Cape.

The "<weight-threshold" set the straight of the collision of the object with the bone and have value 1 that apparently is like said 100% because for I see also allow float values lower than 1.0.

The "<no-collide-with-bone>" is to specify the bones to be ignored from the collision with the object and of course I set there the skirt bones of the back to avoid issues with the default physics.

----------------------------------------------

The tongues were more complex because are smaller more alive and have to look good even when I jump (not that I be jumping on the bed but some sex scenes are very shaked so I did my tests running and jumping)

To start I noticed that the "<per-triangle-shape" was making reference to the old name of the tongues so that was wrong.

---------------------------------------------

To test I just go to the Skyrim console after save the changes on the XML file and execute the command:

SMP Reset

Edited by OsmelMC
3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The stretching of the capes, skits and others when you move is usually caused by the inertia and that is one of the properties defined on the XML files.

The problem is that everyone seems to be using a different version of the function to calculate it. So the XML file configured for the "Fastest HDT-SMP" probably will look different with another Mod and probably be better if you do your own adjustments instead of download it from another user that probably is using another version of the DLL file.

For example on the capes and cloak's I look for all the "<mass>" and "<inertia " on the XML file and edit they values with the game open to be able to test them in real time.

For the capes this values work for me:

<Mass>0.08</mass>

<Inertia x="40" y="40" z="40" />

For the cloak's that are supposed to be heaviest and longers this values work for me:

<Mass>0.14</mass>

<Inertia x="60" y="60" z="60" />

Just with that, the capes stop looking like they were trying to hang me.

Of course that's not all I did because I'm using the "Artesian Cloaks of Skyrim" and the Cloak's were also ignoring the collision with my body. So I also include most of the Skeleton Bones defined on the top of the file into the "<per-vertex-shape" or "<per-triangle-shape" of the "Cape" on the XML file.

I found that some XML were using the  "<per-vertex-shape" were others were using the "<per-triangle-shape" but at the end the interior of both was the same and the "name=cape" in them was make reference to the name of the shape on the NIF file.

Looking more like this on my case:

<per-triangle-shape name="Cape">

<no-collide-with-bone>SkirtBBone01</no-collide-with-bone>

<no-collide-with-bone>SkirtBBone02</no-collide-with-bone>

<no-collide-with-bone>SkirtBBone03</no-collide-with-bone>

<weight-threshold bone="NPC Spine [Spn0]">1</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="NPC Spine1 [Spn1]">1</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="NPC Spine2 [Spn2]">1</weight-threshold>

Obviously I include more bones but with this few is enough to see a big difference on the collision of the Cape.

The "<weight-threshold" set the straight of the collision of the object with the bone and have value 1 that apparently is like said 100% because for I see also allow float values lower than 1.0.

The "<no-collide-with-bone>" is to specify the bones to be ignored from the collision with the object and of course I set there the skirt bones of the back to avoid issues with the default physics.

----------------------------------------------

The tongues were more complex because are smaller more alive and have to look good even when I jump (not that I be jumping on the bed but some sex scenes are very shaked so I did my tests running and jumping)

To start I noticed that the "<per-triangle-shape" was making reference to the old name of the tongues so that was wrong.

---------------------------------------------

To test I just go to the Skyrim console after save the changes on the XML file and execute the command:

SMP Reset

That has been a fairly detailed explanation, I had some minor issues with the HDT cloaks and now I can solve those clipping issues with the body, thanks a lot!

respect-ezgif.com-added-text.gif.a20ff957c5a90f04f99fea55cfdd41b1.gif

Edited by サマエル

Regarding the SoS patch, the default dick size is too huge for some reason. I deleted the original DLL from SoS and installed your patch, then started a new game. I set up the smurf average addon for the original install and changed nothing in the settings.

7 hours ago, guybrush said:

Regarding the SoS patch, the default dick size is too huge for some reason. I deleted the original DLL from SoS and installed your patch, then started a new game. I set up the smurf average addon for the original install and changed nothing in the settings.

Yes, apparently the function to calculate the size is a bit different from the original.

I didn't make that part so I'm not sure where is the difference but is not a Big deal. SOS have sliders to random distribute the sizes so is enough with low the main slider value on the SOS MCM.

Also make sure of use the option to "Reset the SOS" otherwise you will end with some really small penises.

15 hours ago, サマエル said:

That has been a fairly detailed explanation, I had some minor issues with the HDT cloaks and now I can solve those clipping issues with the body, thanks a lot!

respect-ezgif.com-added-text.gif.a20ff957c5a90f04f99fea55cfdd41b1.gif

I'm practicing my English. 

On 2/10/2024 at 7:07 PM, feodor.icon said:

I get constantly : "SEXLAB ERROR: Unsupported version rollback detected (16601 ->16600)"  v20231230 verson 

Yes, probably because Skyrim have a new version and SexLab was updated to work on that version.

The true is that still is the same SexLab (nothing new except for the compatibility and the version number)

Try with the "Clean System" option. 

Please, help. Many times I wanted to switch to Utility plus, but each time I returned to regular Sexlab because of the very long registration of animations.
Now I tried again and noticed that when there was a regular Sexlab, after registering each animation it wrote Animation cashe clear (or something like that), but here there is no such thing and registering my 1252 animations takes forever.

47 minutes ago, dremora12 said:

Please, help. Many times I wanted to switch to Utility plus, but each time I returned to regular Sexlab because of the very long registration of animations.
Now I tried again and noticed that when there was a regular Sexlab, after registering each animation it wrote Animation cashe clear (or something like that), but here there is no such thing and registering my 1252 animations takes forever.

a couple of suggestions from me:
1. Enable debug logs in mcm, before registering the animations, and analyze/share logs
2. Try this `https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77779?tab=files` (if it is work on your version of skyrim)

Hello, 

The old AnimationProfile.json seems invalid after the latest update. And I noticed, not the same as the old JSON, male actors get base scale number, like nordracef24.nordracem24.

According to what I know, male scales r sometimes different, and I got numerous data in the JSON. If each male scale must have a new line, that would be a heavy work to modify them.

So, is it a bug or intended to be in the future update? Any chance there would be a easier way?

Thank you!

56 minutes ago, Kawasumi Nana said:

Hello, 

The old AnimationProfile.json seems invalid after the latest update. And I noticed, not the same as the old JSON, male actors get base scale number, like nordracef24.nordracem24.

According to what I know, male scales r sometimes different, and I got numerous data in the JSON. If each male scale must have a new line, that would be a heavy work to modify them.

So, is it a bug or intended to be in the future update? Any chance there would be a easier way?

Thank you!

Is the outcome of a fix but need some adjustments for your game.

When the Race Gender mode of the original SexLab is enabled it can't detect the scale difference between two actors of the same Race because there is none papyrus function to get the Race scale or height.

That means that is you change on the console the scale of the actor, the original SexLab won't be able to notice it and still will treat it as if was scale 1.0 that is the profile without scale number.

Your problem is that still I can't get the real Race Scale so I made a JSON file with all the vanilla races and they Race Scale's. But I'm using the FK Race Skeleton so my Race Scale's are different from the vanilla one's and those are the ones on the JSON file.

You can manually edit the JSON file but I will made one to share.

Edited by OsmelMC
25 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Is the outcome of a fix but need some adjustments for your game.

When the Race Gender mode of the original SexLab is enabled it can't detect the scale difference between two actors of the same Race because there is none papyrus function to get the Race scale or height.

That means that is you change on the console the scale of the actor, the original SexLab won't be able to notice it and still will treat it as if was scale 1.0 that is the profile without scale number.

Your problem is that still I can't get the real Race Scale so I made a JSON file with all the vanilla races and they Race Scale's. But I'm using the FK Race Skeleton so my Race Scale's are different from the vanilla one's and those are the ones on the JSON file.

You can manually edit the JSON file but I will made one to share.

Thank you, It works!!

9 hours ago, dremora12 said:

If you are on SE make sure that nothing overwrite my SLU+ files (Not even the PapyrusUtil)

And install & configure the "Papyrus Tweaks NG" to speed up the scripts.

The CACHE message make almost none difference unless you be trying to play SexLab scenes before the registration be done. 

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

If you are on SE make sure that nothing overwrite my SLU+ files (Not even the PapyrusUtil)

And install & configure the "Papyrus Tweaks NG" to speed up the scripts.

The CACHE message make almost none difference unless you be trying to play SexLab scenes before the registration be done. 

Is the experimental flag "bSpeedUpNativeCalls" from Papyrus Tweaks safe to use? Is that what you were referring to, or another setting?

(Also, just to verify, my PapyrusUtil.dll comes from sexlab itself, not from your mod. Is there supposed to be another dll by you to replace it? I just downloaded the latest version of SLU+ and couldn't see it in there...)

Edited by thedarkone1234
1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Is the experimental flag "bSpeedUpNativeCalls" from Papyrus Tweaks safe to use? Is that what you were referring to, or another setting?

Yes is safe and I don't think be experimental anymore. Since the Mod isn't being updated anymore and that option is the main reason to install it.

The option also let you choose which native function speed up and which ones ignore so in case of issues is easy to adjust (but the details are fine as comes by default)

The PapyrusUtil on my setup is only for the Skyrim SE 1.5.97 and my setup can detect your Skyrim version so it will suggest you the version to install. Means that if you don't see it is probably because you don't need it.

Still the recommendation is always the same. Don't let anything overwrite the SLU+ files. Even in case of have another Mod with a Patch for SLU+ you have to be careful and report it to me so I can include it. 

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, dremora12 said:

In Sexlab, during a sex scene, you could select an animation from a list, but here for some reason the list does not appear and the key only changes the animation once. Please tell me how to do this correctly.

Probably is some bug to check but the list is from the "SexLab Tools" or the "SexLab Eager NPC's". To show the list the default hotkey is the 0 key of the alphanumeric side of the keyboard.

SexLab don't have a selection list and it's hotkeys only charge the animation without let you choose.

I noticing a bug on my side where the SexLab Tools list some times stop working if I'm controlling a scene without the player and toggle the free camera. But that's probably a side effect of something I did recently on my side.

Edited by OsmelMC
18 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Probably is some bug to check but the list is from the "SexLab Tools" or the "SexLab Eager NPC's". To show the list the default hotkey is the 0 key of the alphanumeric side of the keyboard.

SexLab don't have a selection list and it's hotkeys only charge the animation without let you choose.

I noticing a bug on my side where the SexLab Tools list some times stop working if I'm controlling a scene without the player and toggle the free camera. But that's probably a side effect of something I did recently on my side.

Got it, thanks for the answer. This is not a problem, it's just needed for testing sometimes.