On 2/15/2024 at 11:12 PM, FireSplitter said:

I am experiencing crashing when SL is starting a scene with multiple humans, 4 to be specific.

This is the crash log: 2024-02-15-23-07-07.log

I have no issues with  2 or 3 and it works fine. The visual effect is that they start to strip then after the second strips the third strips and the first redresses, after it crashes.

I tried sexlab clean, the save is quite new ~2-3 hours in.

This is all the overwrites of SL:

image.png.f37757611f595453d2aa906e48733baa.png

I tried matchmaker to reproduce this, apparently happens only with ToH mod, I will ask there since with normal matchmaking it works fine.

Edited by FireSplitter
5 hours ago, Dweny said:

I have noticed that the animations in sexlab take longer to start with utility plus than without it.

SLU+ do more things than the original SexLab. Before start the scene SLU+ check the integrity of the playlist given by the external Mods. Also make the playlist for the LeadIn and search for the Furnitures. 

I knowing that will take some time SLU+ include some new or enhanced characteristics like the "Wait Idle" where the actor waiting for the others do some Idles, and the enhanced PathToCente and Strip functions that now run in the background while the SexLab is busy doing the rest.

I recommend you to disable the Teleport option to allow them Walk to the CenterRef. Now is made in a way that doesn't interfere with the rest of the functions or the startup time so they will walk while SexLab is still busy building the playlist and they will get teleported if the SexLab is ready to start the scene before they be in place.

On 2/15/2024 at 4:12 PM, FireSplitter said:

I am experiencing crashing when SL is starting a scene with multiple humans, 4 to be specific.

This is the crash log: 2024-02-15-23-07-07.log

I have no issues with  2 or 3 and it works fine. The visual effect is that they start to strip then after the second strips the third strips and the first redresses, after it crashes.

I tried sexlab clean, the save is quite new ~2-3 hours in.

This is all the overwrites of SL:

image.png.f37757611f595453d2aa906e48733baa.png

The crash log said that was a SexLab native function.

But I need the "papyrus.0.log" to know the details.

6 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Here:Papyrus.0.log

The logs said that the error is on the sslActorAlias but also said that the sslActorAlias you are using is not from my most recent SLU+. 

The papyrus.0.log show the specific place on the scripts were the errors happen. Is showing a lot of Errors on the sslActorAlias and the lines where those errors are supposed to happen don't match with the lines on my scripts. That means one of two thing's; the file is from another version or you ha something overwriting my files and is broken.

I check my last 2 versions released and my current version in development (just because you screenshot show nothing overwriting my files) and none of them match with the description on your logs.

Install my last version released on this page and don't let anything overwrite my files.

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The logs said that the error is on the sslActorAlias but also said that the sslActorAlias you are using is not from my most recent SLU+. 

The papyrus.0.log show the specific place on the scripts were the errors happen. Is showing a lot of Errors on the sslActorAlias and the lines where those errors are supposed to happen don't match with the lines on my scripts. That means one of two thing's; the file is from another version or you ha something overwriting my files and is broken.

I check my last 2 versions released and my current version in development (just because you screenshot show nothing overwriting my files) and none of them match with the description on your logs.

Install my last version released on this page and don't let anything overwrite my files.

It might have been the nutting animation enabled since I was testing a lot of stuff to figure out possible sources. (although it is compatible with your version according to author)

I tried again:

image.png.b986127d74986e6b391d40274882a9e8.png

Papyrus.0.log

I also asked the mod author since the crash happens only when ToH requests the gabgbang. Using matchmaker works fine.

Edited by FireSplitter
15 hours ago, Guitarister said:

quick dumb question, does your version tweak of Schlongs of skyrim from the end user's perspective, like the regular full version except it doesn't use the DLL?

Like the original but better because include some important fixes that nobody else have. Between other things there is none problem with the cloak spell and can detect the new revealing armors even if they have none keyword.

By other side the scale function of the genitals seems to be different so looks bigger. Is enough with reduce the value of the main size slider on the SOS MCM.

6 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

It might have been the nutting animation enabled since I was testing a lot of stuff to figure out possible sources. (although it is compatible with your version according to author)

I tried again:

image.png.b986127d74986e6b391d40274882a9e8.png

Papyrus.0.log 422.37 kB · 0 downloads

I also asked the mod author since the crash happens only when ToH requests the gabgbang. Using matchmaker works fine.

At least now is my sslActorAlias. The errors reported are mostly compatibility issues with your "SexLabAroused.esm" a lot of Mods are reporting the "slaArousal" faction as missing and that cause a lot of problems on the SexLab and others. The CTD is probably a side effect of the amount of Errors in a short time with the papyrus busy and the papyrus logs enabled.

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Like the original but better because include some important fixes that nobody else have. Between other things there is none problem with the cloak spell and can detect the new revealing armors even if they have none keyword.

By other side the scale function of the genitals seems to be different so looks bigger. Is enough with reduce the value of the main size slider on the SOS MCM.

Oh sweet. so by saying the main slider, do you mean the max/min sliders, or the global percentage modifyer? And do you have any idea how much to change the sliders by to get original default SOS results, or did you not have time to test something like that?

Edited by Guitarister
5 hours ago, Guitarister said:

Oh sweet. so by saying the main slider, do you mean the max/min sliders, or the global percentage modifyer? And do you have any idea how much to change the sliders by to get original default SOS results, or did you not have time to test something like that?

I don't know I just set it in 8. The size distribution is random anyway so always will be chance of have bigger and smaller genitals.

Hi,

I have a little problem with the strip item section.
For the majority of clothes it works very well so far from what i have been able to test.
But some elements of this mod:https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/90892 are not displayed in the strip item menu and i therefore cannot configure them to be removed or left on.

The elements in question of this mod are mainly shoes for example this item:
aCPMaidBoots "Cosplay Shoes Airwair - Gloss" [ARMO:FE001E45]
Cosplay Shoes Airwair - Gloss
37 slot clothing

what can explain this problem?
Thanks in advance.

15 hours ago, alain31 said:

Hi,

I have a little problem with the strip item section.
For the majority of clothes it works very well so far from what i have been able to test.
But some elements of this mod:https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/90892 are not displayed in the strip item menu and i therefore cannot configure them to be removed or left on.

The elements in question of this mod are mainly shoes for example this item:
aCPMaidBoots "Cosplay Shoes Airwair - Gloss" [ARMO:FE001E45]
Cosplay Shoes Airwair - Gloss
37 slot clothing

what can explain this problem?
Thanks in advance.

The "strip items editor" page is mainly to set the items that shouldn't be unequipped.

To say what items should be unequipped you should use first the "Time & Stripping" page where you have to enable the slot 37 for the 4 animations types and both genders.

Then you can go to the Strip Editor page where you can see and edit the equipped items on the target & player actors. The Strip Editor page also include a couple of options to let you see and edit the items on the inventory but take in consideration that those options are a bit slow and only show the items with name (that probably have a least one of the slots selected on time and strip page)

45 minutes ago, Silvermetal said:

Hello, how could I add a new a new filter for the Fetish Filters? For example, I want to make that Orc races can only play animations tagged with "Rough". I suppose changes should be made in sslThreadModel, right?

Can be done but that's better do it on the Mod that is calling the scene.

Vampire, mage and Necro are fine there because are just a few animations to exclude and nobody will complain.

Said that the orc's are always rough or not is a very personal point of view. Also there are more normal animations than rough animations without take in consideration that rough doesn't mean rape or aggressive. 

Anyway you can check for the race and the RaceCompatibility keywords to see if one of the Positions is filled with an Orc and then apply the filter to exclude the animations without the "Rough" tag or.

Edited by OsmelMC

Oh, I think I misunderstood how the Fetish Filter works. I thought it made that a race or faction could ONLY play certain tagged animations. But in reality it makes that certain tagged animations can ONLY be played by certain races or factions, right?

Orcs using only Rough animations was just an example, I actually wanted to restrict which animations a custom race can play.

On 2/22/2024 at 4:35 PM, OsmelMC said:

To say what items should be unequipped you should use first the "Time & Stripping" page

Hello,

I didn't look closely at this section but slot 37 is activated but some cosplay mod items don't want to show up in the strip item section despite everything.

I can still unequip the shoes thanks to the section Time & Stripping :)
This is the only clothing mod that poses a problem.
It doesn't matter, i'll deal with it; i was just curious why this happens.

I don't know if this question has already been asked but is there a patch for the purple head problem with Racial Skin Variance - SPID and sexlab mod?

Here the link https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/81668

On the mod page, the author says that the problem was solved for ostim but that NFF and sexlab had the problem.
I found this answer from the author on the forum.
"That can happen with SexLab when it reloads the character. The NPC goes back to normal once it is reloaded again. Nothing I can do about it for now, sorry."

It would be really great if there could be a patch, this mod is really great with the bnp skins.
I looked on the ostim forum to see if it talked about this problem and how they found the solution but i don't i didn't find anything.

Thank you in advance for your time

9 hours ago, alain31 said:

Hello,

I didn't look closely at this section but slot 37 is activated but some cosplay mod items don't want to show up in the strip item section despite everything.

I can still unequip the shoes thanks to the section Time & Stripping :)
This is the only clothing mod that poses a problem.
It doesn't matter, i'll deal with it; i was just curious why this happens.

I don't know if this question has already been asked but is there a patch for the purple head problem with Racial Skin Variance - SPID and sexlab mod?

Here the link https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/81668

On the mod page, the author says that the problem was solved for ostim but that NFF and sexlab had the problem.
I found this answer from the author on the forum.
"That can happen with SexLab when it reloads the character. The NPC goes back to normal once it is reloaded again. Nothing I can do about it for now, sorry."

It would be really great if there could be a patch, this mod is really great with the bnp skins.
I looked on the ostim forum to see if it talked about this problem and how they found the solution but i don't i didn't find anything.

Thank you in advance for your time

The fix is easy but have to be done on the Skin Mod. Is not just SexLab and NFF, basically any Mod using the function to update the nodes will be incompatible with that skin Mod and the fix will work with all those Mods.

The author can ask me anytime 

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The author can ask me anytime 

Thanks for the reply.
Can i copy and paste your message on the racial skin variance mod page to inform the author of your kind offer to help him?
I believe you are on nexus also you are the author of outfit manager; i can tell him that if he wishes he can contact you on the nexus.

3 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

So, it could be that the extended variant is breaking it then? I would have to test it, it worked in the past together with the extended version too.

The extended version on LoversLab is already patched and don't need my patch.

Hi, I couldn't find if this was talked about and fixed so I'll ask. I can't get custom animations to work, it only works with stage 1 of selected animation in stage 1 slot. Is their a way for me to fix this?