20 minutes ago, FredOof said:

Hello, I am trying to use the furniture framework in the mod but if I select any furniture other than bed, the animation just starts wherever my character is standing and has nothing to do with the selPapyrus.0.logected furniture, I have already used SLATE to add tags to the animation. Please help...

The logs said that you have the compatibility bug of the message buttons that don't let you selected anything beyond the button with ID 10 that is the "Workbench". I don't know the source of this bug but some user's report the DLL version of DynDOLOD as the reason in which case the PapyrusUtil version of DynDOLOD will be fine. Others said that goes fixed after remove one of the Mods related with the apparency of the menus and windows on Skyrim. In theory can also be your Skyrim version.

You can try removing Mods or disabling the "Use Advanced Furniture System" on the "Beds & Furniture" page of the SexLab MCM. My old furniture system works fine too but don't let you choose the furniture type from a menu like the Advanced one so always use the nearest available.

When using the latest SLU+ and the latest SOS Papyrus tweaks, I'm finding that the shlongs that are dispersed are WAY bigger than what I know them to be in SOS. Like, a UNP schlong sized 10 shouldnt be the length of the owners body, right? I will note, that I do still have the SOS Sexlab 1.1 addon installed, which is getting partially overwritted, so I don't know if that is what is conflicting for the size values. I will note, I ran this on a new game, and schlongs were massively oversized.

I also am using ObodyNG, which I haven't ever had issue with, but this is my first time using the new SOS/Papyrus tweaks file, so I can only assume it's that.

Edit: nvm, the addon is getting completely overwritten anyway.

Edited by applesandmayo
4 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

When using the latest SLU+ and the latest SOS Papyrus tweaks, I'm finding that the shlongs that are dispersed are WAY bigger than what I know them to be in SOS. Like, a UNP schlong sized 10 shouldnt be the length of the owners body, right? I will note, that I do still have the SOS Sexlab 1.1 addon installed, which is getting partially overwritted, so I don't know if that is what is conflicting for the size values. I will note, I ran this on a new game, and schlongs were massively oversized.

I also am using ObodyNG, which I haven't ever had issue with, but this is my first time using the new SOS/Papyrus tweaks file, so I can only assume it's that.

Edit: nvm, the addon is getting completely overwritten anyway.

The SexLab addon is included and not longer required.

The size function is working fine. Maybe be oversized like you think but probably be just that the function is different. To know for sure we have to do too many steps and I don't know the original formula so I can't change it back anyway. 

At the end is enough with adjust the value to distribute on the SOS MCM.

Just to be sure that everything is fine, execute the option to Reset the SOS. 

On 1/17/2024 at 9:09 AM, Gudulba said:

After SexLab scenes, my PC's high heels sink into the ground (see spoiler section). They are fine before the SexLab scene and are fine again when I save and reload after a SexLab scene.

Could this have anything to do with a recent SLU+ update? Because the heels positioning has always been working fine for me and only stopped working properly some time ago (but I am not 100% sure if it stopped working right after a SLU+ update).

Reveal hidden contents

grafik.png.aa2400d028307f3f66d739530fe2e4a4.png

Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot this issue? Would Papyrus and/or Sexlab debug logs help?

I have made sure that nothing overwrites SLU+ (I use MO2). And the issue is definitely reproducable. It happens after every sex scene.

11 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The logs said that you have the compatibility bug of the message buttons that don't let you selected anything beyond the button with ID 10 that is the "Workbench". I don't know the source of this bug but some user's report the DLL version of DynDOLOD as the reason in which case the PapyrusUtil version of DynDOLOD will be fine. Others said that goes fixed after remove one of the Mods related with the apparency of the menus and windows on Skyrim. In theory can also be your Skyrim version.

You can try removing Mods or disabling the "Use Advanced Furniture System" on the "Beds & Furniture" page of the SexLab MCM. My old furniture system works fine too but don't let you choose the furniture type from a menu like the Advanced one so always use the nearest available.

Thank you, I will let you know if I managed to resolve this. Also one more question, Using the SLU+ mod along side DD and ZAZ, are we supposed to disable animation filtering in the latter two mods and let SLU+ take over? The thing is if I disable that in DD, when a bound animation is supposed to play, DD will automatically hide whatever devices that is on the player despite SLU+ will make it play the correct animation....

7 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot this issue? Would Papyrus and/or Sexlab debug logs help?

I have made sure that nothing overwrites SLU+ (I use MO2). And the issue is definitely reproducable. It happens after every sex scene.

The "Papyrus.0.log" show when SexLab adjust the HH. The HH of the SexLab work more than fine unless something be overwriting the SLU files.

The real problem is that SexLab is not the only Mod adjusting the HH. Some Mods even try to do they own adjustments while the actor is on the SexLab scene. Probably the papyrus.0.log be showing those Mods too. At least my scripts have ways to deal with situations like that, in that situation try unequipping and equipping back the HH while you are still on the SexLab scene. If the HH get fixed after re-equip the HH on the scene is because my scripts were able to detect the changes done by the other Mod and probably report it on the logs.

4 hours ago, FredOof said:

Using the SLU+ mod along side DD and ZAZ, are we supposed to disable animation filtering in the latter two mods and let SLU+ take over? The thing is if I disable that in DD, when a bound animation is supposed to play, DD will automatically hide whatever devices that is on the player despite SLU+ will make it play the correct animation....

The original procedure was enable the DD and ZAZ filters on SexLab MCM, disable the animation filters of both Mods and register my (not included) "Devious Devices" animation pack on the "SL Animation Loaded" that uncover the DD animations.

But the DD author didn't like that and make changes on the DD to prevent it. So now you only have to disable the ZAZ animations system on the ZAZ MCM and enable the DD and ZAZ filters on the SexLab MCM forgetting the rest of the steps. My DD filter still will help a bit reducing the startup time and the need of the DDi for replace the animations once the scene has started.

7 hours ago, in'n'out said:

How to update from:

Private_Needs_Discreet-1.9.1.7

to:

Private Needs Discreet v1.202

?

Don't remember but is on the front page.

I like the Private Needs Discreet but the way was done leave too much space for bug's. I didn't some improvements but at some point realize that the only way to do it right was starting from 0. So I'm not longer using it and have plans to make a new one but still nothing.

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The "Papyrus.0.log" show when SexLab adjust the HH. The HH of the SexLab work more than fine unless something be overwriting the SLU files.

The real problem is that SexLab is not the only Mod adjusting the HH. Some Mods even try to do they own adjustments while the actor is on the SexLab scene. Probably the papyrus.0.log be showing those Mods too. At least my scripts have ways to deal with situations like that, in that situation try unequipping and equipping back the HH while you are still on the SexLab scene. If the HH get fixed after re-equip the HH on the scene is because my scripts were able to detect the changes done by the other Mod and probably report it on the logs.

I very much appreciate your help! Please see the logs in the spoiler section. The Sexlab scene ends around 09:46:52PM I think. There are some entries regarding UpdateNiOHeelEffect etc. around this time.

7 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Please see the logs in the spoiler section. The Sexlab scene ends around 09:46:52PM I think. There are some entries regarding UpdateNiOHeelEffect etc. around this time.

Thanks for the timestamp...

---------------------------_--------------------------

Edit:

After check again a complete of times seems like I found a bug on my scripts only triggered by the end of the scene if the High Heels get equiped. Like happen in your case with the UnStrip of the end.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 1/19/2024 at 8:29 PM, OsmelMC said:

The last always. The setup detect your Skyrim version and install whatever you need.

Thank you so much its working perfectly! I got it working without problems prior, but I was paranoid and wanting confirmation I had approached this the correct way!

I have a request, but its far from important, I am just going to pitch it to see if it peaks your interest at all:

Spoiler

I'm not sure if you'd be interesting in patching this mod, but I've been playing with it and I've preferred it for a long time over apropros2, if you at all have the time (or care to its really not a big deal) could you look into patching this mod to work with SLSO and Utility Plus?
I believe the problem is this mod relies on orgasm event to do its work, not sure what the solution would be but I'm assuming the idea would be to attach the mod to the event start or procedural by stages. Anyhow I hope this doesn't come off as rude coming in here and throwing this in, I'd just thought I'd share it!

2 hours ago, MEyahMegusta said:

I have a request, but its far from important, I am just going to pitch it to see if it peaks your interest at all:

Did you tried this version:

I don't want the prolapse so I'm using a modified version of the "SexLab Gape Morph".

I tried the Simple WnT before and didn't like (also didn't understand the thing with the TRI files and the BodySlide sliders)

In all the cases you have to build the TRI files of the Body and your Revealing Armors. Also configure the Mod to use the "morph" (the BodySlide sliders of those bodies and armors)

This type of Mod use the sliders or "morph" defined on the TRI files.

I edit my "SL Gape Morph" to detect the anal toys and keep the anus open while the toy is equiped so I don't want to get rid of it but this Mod have none vaginal support so I will check the new version of WnT

Edited by OsmelMC
18 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Don't remember but is on the front page.

I like the Private Needs Discreet but the way was done leave too much space for bug's. I didn't some improvements but at some point realize that the only way to do it right was starting from 0. So I'm not longer using it and have plans to make a new one but still nothing.

I actually like Private Needs Discreet. It's the only one that works just fine, albeit with some shortcomings. I've updated yesterday just overwriting scripts and behaviour. And immediately noticed the improvement. I haven't done enough testing yet, so I can't tell about NPC's redress issue. But other two issues appear to be solved by your tweaked version (Private Needs Discreet v1.202). What was bugging me a lot in lhalorellon's original version: 1. when urinating males would swap to Vector Plexus Muscular addon (that comes with the mod); 2. males would shrink in size after they done urinating. Now, with your version installed, males are keeping their schlong and never shrink. These two facts are already a huge improvement.

Not sure if a completely new mod is required. Like I said, it's fine. The only few things that need to be re-done are:

1. I want to be able to switch between script monitoring all NPCs in the area and only my PC character + follower NPCs;

2. I want to be able to edit the emotion value;

3. I want to be able to choose between several types of pee strings. Some of male animation (namely: Standing 1H (Arrok); Standing 2H (Arrok)) comes with "wrong" animobject - the pee string goes straight downwards (see the pics), not in an arc as it should be. Also there seems to be no use of doggy style peeing animation for some reason. I wish there was an option for male characters.

These are the issues left so far.  Probably coulple more, but not essential. Again, I am not sure about NPC redress function working properly, need more testing.

Spoiler

TESV2024-01-2300-29-54-37.jpg.87a521d45ab19768bb024ae1d9e6936c.jpgTESV2024-01-2300-30-02-75.jpg.d24fdfc0805294fae2f2c86a06c47d2f.jpg

Edited by in'n'out
5 hours ago, in'n'out said:

I've updated yesterday just overwriting scripts and behaviour. And immediately noticed the improvement.

Like I said I did some improvements...

I solved most of the reported issues and suggestions. The reason why it's need a new start is because the current way of distribute the effect is too buggy and not matter what I do still report ERRORS on the logs. Those errors stress the papyrus too much when the Skyrim logs are enabled and in my case always end with CTD. Of course disabling the Skyrim logs everything goes fine but I need the logs to modding so that's is a problem for me.

Also I want to make more improvements like a better schedule, better private (make them use the bushes instead of the invisible markers), more compatibility with the SE Mods and of course a widget for the player.

I need this Mod, first because with my tweaks is the only one with a good bath scene (the NPC's actually go to the water to take a bath) and is compatible with a lot of Mods so the bath actually works.

6 hours ago, in'n'out said:

1. I want to be able to switch between script monitoring all NPCs in the area and only my PC character + follower NPCs;

There is the option to check just the Followers. Takes a bit more but is probably because some Mods add team members that can't be removed by dialogues.

13 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Did you tried this version:

I don't want the prolapse so I'm using a modified version of the "SexLab Gape Morph".

I tried the Simple WnT before and didn't like (also didn't understand the thing with the TRI files and the BodySlide sliders)

In all the cases you have to build the TRI files of the Body and your Revealing Armors. Also configure the Mod to use the "morph" (the BodySlide sliders of those bodies and armors)

This type of Mod use the sliders or "morph" defined on the TRI files.

I edit my "SL Gape Morph" to detect the anal toys and keep the anus open while the toy is equiped so I don't want to get rid of it but this Mod have none vaginal support so I will check the new version of WnT

Ahh the mods have similar names but they are actually different features!
Simple Wear & Tear V2 is for visual changes on the character to my knowledge, the mod I linked is a bit different.

It tracks Penis/Vagina/Oral/Anal health, if you use any body part too much its "injured" and then grants a debuff, but the mod I linked actually has no visual presence on the character, I enjoy the mod because it tracks the HP of all body parts mostly correctly and I like the penalty for too much abuse, but otherwise it doesn't impact your characters looks at this point in time, it tracks both genders and even considers the size of the actors to increase the damage amount as well as if its an "aggressive" encounter to further add on to this.

I myself didn't really like Simple Wear and Tear, and it didn't really do what I personally wanted unlike the version I use....

But the version I use doesn't work with SLSO at all sadly is the main problem!

Edited by MEyahMegusta
37 minutes ago, MEyahMegusta said:

Ahh the mods have similar names but they are actually different features!
Simple Wear & Tear V2 is for visual changes on the character to my knowledge, the mod I linked is a bit different.

It tracks Penis/Vagina/Oral/Anal health, if you use any body part too much its "injured" and then grants a debuff, but the mod I linked actually has no visual presence on the character, I enjoy the mod because it tracks the HP of all body parts mostly correctly and I like the penalty for too much abuse, but otherwise it doesn't impact your characters looks at this point in time, it tracks both genders and even considers the size of the actors to increase the damage amount as well as if its an "aggressive" encounter to further add on to this.

I myself didn't really like Simple Wear and Tear, and it didn't really do what I personally wanted unlike the version I use....

But the version I use doesn't work with SLSO at all sadly is the main problem!

I downloaded they all and like you said, the problem is that the original Wear and Tear is checking just for the orgasm when it should be checking for the animation end event and probably the stage change event.

I promise nothing but I can try once I get some time.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

I downloaded they all and like you said, the problem is that the original Wear and Tear is checking just for the orgasm when it should be checking for the animation end event and probably the stage change event.

I promise nothing but I can try once I get some time.

Thank you so much, I'd appreciate it a ton. I've considered it a an essential mod for ages now but I can't try SLSO without completely killing it, and even then its also impacting other mods because it runs off of orgasm so its causing a few problems.

If you can fix it I'd appreciate it so much!

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

<...>

I need this Mod, first because with my tweaks is the only one with a good bath scene (the NPC's actually go to the water to take a bath) and is compatible with a lot of Mods so the bath actually works.

There is the option to check just the Followers. Takes a bit more but is probably because some Mods add team members that can't be removed by dialogues.

I am using "Bathing in Skyrim", "Dirt&Blood", and "Cracks and Crevices". The latter allows dropping a marker (furniture) with an activator for NPC to go and wash themselves.

So, there is an option to exclude any NPC but followers from PND script check? Where is it, is it in MCM?

5 hours ago, in&#x27;n&#x27;out said:

I am using "Bathing in Skyrim", "Dirt&Blood", and "Cracks and Crevices". The latter allows dropping a marker (furniture) with an activator for NPC to go and wash themselves.

PND will use the "Bathing in Skyrim" as base for the bathe scene. I think don't have compatibility with D&B but BiS probably have it so give it a try

5 hours ago, in&#x27;n&#x27;out said:

So, there is an option to exclude any NPC but followers from PND script check? Where is it, is it in MCM?

For I remember on the MCM allow you choose the type of distribute. Probably don't say followers but almost all the options there include the followers so you can choose the highest that is probably related with lovers. Sadly is being some time and I can't remember the details but I remember that the main condition was the relationship and the current followers faction was included in most of the conditions.

11 hours ago, Talesien said:

I assume it's not advisable to allows this mods to overwrite SLU's sslBaseExpression script. Given that, any chance for a patch?

The Mod is new and have a SLU compatible version so right now should be compatible.

I already did some fixes on the expressions for the next version so it's current version won't be compatible by then but I will check it to see if include it or give me some inspiration.

------------------------------------------

Seems like he made an alternative for the old Transition Function that I'm not longer trying to use because I can't test it. This type of Transition is more appreciated on fast computer's and my PC is less than average.

I'm now thinking about add some options on the SexLab MCM to allow us choose between the transition or the direct application of the expression. There is more than one author trying to soften the expressions transitions but I can't know which one have the best solution because I can't test then for real.

Edited by OsmelMC
14 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The Mod is new and have a SLU compatible version so right now should be compatible.

I already did some fixes on the expressions for the next version so it's current version won't be compatible by then but I will check it to see if include it or give me some inspiration.

------------------------------------------

Seems like he made an alternative for the old Transition Function that I'm not longer trying to use because I can't test it. This type of Transition is more appreciated on fast computer's and my PC is less than average.

I'm now thinking about add some options on the SexLab MCM to allow us choose between the transition or the direct application of the expression. There is more than one author trying to soften the expressions transitions but I can't know which one have the best solution because I can't test then for real.

Thanks, and as for the best solution, I would wager with something like this there is a technical level and then there is the esthetical level where it's unlikely that people will ever agree which version is best. ^^