1 hour ago, D4v3D4v3 said:

Game still crashes upon loading save (see latest CrashLogger report below in spoiler tag). I'm not an expert, but best I can see, it is an issue with SOS, and I have tried my old setup (using the mod tweak without the dll, plus everything updated), with the newest dll, and nothing works. If anyone can bother to have a look at the CrashLogger report, and offer any suggestions, then that would be enormously appreciated (or point me to somewhere I might get help).

The logs on the comments are useless because I can't read them properly. Next time send me the log files and include the file "Papyrus.0.log" probably the reason be on the last error reported there. 

By other side the crash logger seems to be talking about a problem with the "skyrim.exe" and that usually means a untreated papyrus error when the papyrus is too busy "probably dealing with others errors".

What is see related with the SOS is just a "Stack Thread" that is not error, Is just a package of delayed scripts that are on the saved game.

Recommendations:

1. Use the "ReSaver" to clean your saved game from unattached and undefined records. Even if you don't update or install new Mods, the Skyrim saved games have to be cleaned from time to time. So the ReSaver is mandatory when your game is crashing too often.

2. Try loading a previous saved game or a new game and then try one of the last saved games. This is specially helpful when the saved game crashing is a Auto Save or Quick Save because those types of saved game don't save all the info and will load a part from your current loaded game.

You can always try disabling or removing Mods until the game start. Mods like SOS don't have stories or quest to follow so you can uninstall then in middle of the game, to install it again after clean the saved game after load it.

1 hour ago, biobay850 said:

Sorry for delayed reply. I moved to AE for while and still setting up mods for it.

NiOverride High Heels Fixes is only thing about HH in my list. I've tried everything but no use.

Now I stuck in v20230603.

Too delayed...

The current version already include a fix for the arched foots

SkyrimSE 1.5.970
SKSE 2.0.20
SexLab Utility Plus v20231230

MCM facial expression test

1.jpg.055407adf38eb79d61c10178bffb80c7.jpg

The actual blowjob scene

2.jpg.2389029222da3d7fb06733a910cb4075.jpg

In the MCM facial expression test, the NPC's mouth opens wide normally, but in the actual blowjob scene, the NPC's mouth opens only slightly.

What I tried

• Adjusting Oral Mouth Opening to 100% or 50% does not change the situation.
  • No change after adjusting Intensity Override to 150% or 200%.
  • In animations other than blowjob scenes (anal, cowgirl, etc.), the NPC's mouth opens wide without problems at the same level as the facial expression test.
  • In various creator's blowjob scenes, not specific scenes, the NPC's mouth opens only a little.
  • No change in new game.
  • SexLab Utility Plus v20230603, SexLab Utility Plus v20230921, and SexLab Utility Plus v20231003 were all tested on the new game with the same symptoms.

I'm stumped.

Edited by steck
20 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The logs on the comments are useless because I can't read them properly. Next time send me the log files and include the file "Papyrus.0.log" probably the reason be on the last error reported there. 

By other side the crash logger seems to be talking about a problem with the "skyrim.exe" and that usually means a untreated papyrus error when the papyrus is too busy "probably dealing with others errors".

What is see related with the SOS is just a "Stack Thread" that is not error, Is just a package of delayed scripts that are on the saved game.

Recommendations:

1. Use the "ReSaver" to clean your saved game from unattached and undefined records. Even if you don't update or install new Mods, the Skyrim saved games have to be cleaned from time to time. So the ReSaver is mandatory when your game is crashing too often.

2. Try loading a previous saved game or a new game and then try one of the last saved games. This is specially helpful when the saved game crashing is a Auto Save or Quick Save because those types of saved game don't save all the info and will load a part from your current loaded game.

You can always try disabling or removing Mods until the game start. Mods like SOS don't have stories or quest to follow so you can uninstall then in middle of the game, to install it again after clean the saved game after load it.

Thanks again for the reply, and the help.

1. Tried ReSaver. It could not find any errors at all with the save file when I ran it and tried all the cleaning options (used a YouTube tutorial to make sure I did everything right). Still crashes.

2. Tried to load from one of the first saves (Helgen) that seem to be ok. Still crashes.

3. Tried to disable a bunch of mods. Still crashes, but now the CrashLogger clearly indicates the crashes are due to missing mods.

4. Attached the most recent CrashLogger logs + Papyrus.0.log (when mods are reactivated again).

I'm aware this is not really the right place to post this, nor that OsmelMC (or anyone else here on LL) is obliged to help me, but any/all help is enormously appreciated (and considering the amount of adult mods I'm using, I really can't be posting this on Nexus) - thanks!

crash-2024-01-04-15-37-38.log Papyrus.2.log

23 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Too delayed...

The current version already include a fix for the arched foots

OK, I tested last update in AE and LE. Still arched at start. If I switch to different animation couple times. It's working "sometime".

Here's AE mod list.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+[COCO] COCO Mysterious Mage
+Babo C 2021.03.09 SE
+Billyy's SLAL Animations 7.5
+HentaiCreatures_MNCv12_1
+636039181_MNCABC-FluffworksPatchv0.2
+BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks
+MoreNastyCritters_v12_5SE
-SLACS Plus Textures Pack Medium
+SLACS textures replacer
+Main - SLACS Plus V1
+SL_Advanced_Cum_Stages_v0_3_0b
+SLAL_SE
+SexLabMatchMaker
+Wet Function Redux SE-78804-1-0-1671108500
-WetFunctionRedux SE
+Dripping when aroused
+Blush When Aroused SE v1.3
+SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.09
+Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE
+Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated
-SexLab Tools v3.0
-SexLab Tools SE Working 21 APR 21
+SexLabArousedSSELoose
+Waifu Expression Redux (With High Poly Head Support)
+Expressions for SL
+SexLab - Sound FX Replacer
-PapyrusUtil AE SE - Scripting Utility Functions
+PapyrusUtil AE v44
-SexLab Framework PPLUS
+Sexlab - Cum Overlays
+SexLab Utility Plus 1230
-SexLab Utility Plus
+SexLabFrameworkAE_v165
+The Eyes of Beauty SSE
-[Dint999] HairPack02 SSE v 1.00b (addition 0.5)
+[Dint999] HairPack02 SSE 1.10 (base)
-KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)
+Great modders' SMP Hair pack and Xing
+High Poly Head SE
-dw's CBBE 3BA Wtih UBE Anus
-Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE
-CBBE SMP (3BBB)
+CBPC - Physics with Collisions
+Faster HDT-SMP
+[COCO]Body V6.96 3BBB SSE Ultimate
-CBBE 3BA 1218
-CBBE 3BA 717
-CBBE 3BA
+Fair Skin Complexion for UNP 12
-Fair Skin Complexion for UNP
-COCO BodyV6.8 3BBB SSE Ultimate
-Baka Haeun UNP
+[full_inu] Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP Configs SSE
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE
+SMP Wind
-Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
-Jump Behavior Overhaul SE
-HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97
+26 RaceMenu Presets-37035-2-0-1608555800
+NAT Stand Alone - 0.4.2 c
-Obsidian Weathers - 1.07a
+Picta Series - Improved Sky Meshes
-Wavy Waters 1.0 - With Flowing
-Wavy Waters-25880-1-0-1558272130
+Seasonal Aspen Trees
-Water for ENB 2
+Water for ENB
-Realistic Water Two SE
-Water Mod
-Cathedral - Water
+Optional Lux Resource Pack (ENB light)
+Lux
+Origins Of Forest - 3D Forest Grass
-Mixed Grass SE (mixed clovers - performance)
-Natural Lighting and Atmospherics SE - Weather Plugin
-Solas ENB Weather Plugin and Resources
-Vivid Weathers - Definitive Edition
+EVLaS
-Dynamic Volumetric Lighting and Sun Shadows
-Attack Behavior Revamp 5.2 For CGO
-Combat Gameplay Overhaul
-Standalone Unarmed Revamp
+(SGC) SkySA - Combat Behavior Compulsion
+Precision
+Movement Behavior Overhaul SE
+True Directional Movement
+PC Head Tracking - MCM v4.8 SE
+Paired Animation Improvements
+Animation Queue Fix
+Open Animation Replacer
+Animation Motion Revolution
-DynamicAnimationReplacerAE v1.1.3 for Skyrim 16629
+Improved Camera SE-93962-1-0-3-1690158297
+ENB Extender for Skyrim
+KiLoader for Skyrim
+Customizable Camera 2.21
+AddItemMenu - NG
+AddItemMenuSE_114_SKSE2019
+ENB Helper Plus
+ENB Helper SE 2.2 for 1.6.629 and up
+s4rMs' - Ceres Deluge -COCO
+Kurone Body Rustic 3BA Preset
+Kurone CBBE Body-46560-1-2-1618378880
+Dark Preset-40381-1-0-1599915724
+DIAMOND Body Preset for CBBE and 3BBB
+Diamond CBBE 3BA Bodyslide
+Body M-47159-1-0-1616056479
+DAEDALS SSE BODY PRESET BUNDLE FOR CBBE UNP AND TBD
+Simple Allure Body - CBBE Bodyslide Preset
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v5.6.0-201-5-6-0-1654342850
+MfgFix
+RaceMenu Anniversary Edition
+All in one (Anniversary Edition)
+(Part 1) SSE Engine Fixes for 1.6.629 and newer
+All in one-32444-2-1582543914
+AE Upgrade - Chinese Translation for Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (CHT)
+Unofficial Chinese Translation for Skyrim Special Edition (CHT)
+UIExtensions
-Nemesis output
-Nemesis.Unlimited.Behavior.Engine.v0.83c-beta
+FNIS output
+FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
+FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL
+SkyUI_5_2_SE
-Heels Sound
+High performance configuration
+SSE Display Tweaks
+JContainers SE
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
*Creation Club: ccBGSSSE001-Fish
*Creation Club: ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS
*Creation Club: ccBGSSSE037-Curios
*Creation Club: ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, steck said:

SkyrimSE 1.5.970
SKSE 2.0.20
SexLab Utility Plus v20231230

MCM facial expression test

1.jpg.055407adf38eb79d61c10178bffb80c7.jpg

The actual blowjob scene

2.jpg.2389029222da3d7fb06733a910cb4075.jpg

In the MCM facial expression test, the NPC's mouth opens wide normally, but in the actual blowjob scene, the NPC's mouth opens only slightly.

What I tried

• Adjusting Oral Mouth Opening to 100% or 50% does not change the situation.
  • No change after adjusting Intensity Override to 150% or 200%.
  • In animations other than blowjob scenes (anal, cowgirl, etc.), the NPC's mouth opens wide without problems at the same level as the facial expression test.
  • In various creator's blowjob scenes, not specific scenes, the NPC's mouth opens only a little.
  • No change in new game.
  • SexLab Utility Plus v20230603, SexLab Utility Plus v20230921, and SexLab Utility Plus v20231003 were all tested on the new game with the same symptoms.

I'm stumped.

Send me the files "papyrus.0.log" and let me know the name of the animation and the stage where is the blowjob.

The animation authors often forget to set the OpenMouth flag on some animations in which case the best solution is report it to them. Also make sure of use the Clean System option.

Edited by OsmelMC
2 hours ago, biobay850 said:

OK, I tested last update in AE and LE. Still arched at start. If I switch to different animation couple times. It's working "sometime".

The reason why not always works at the first stage is because the animation authors usually disable the FootIK on the first animation stage directly on the FNIS Behavior.

My fix don't interfere with that, because the animation author's usually have good reasons to do it like that.

Like I said before your problem is not with the SLU+. Sadly I don't see any know reason on your Mod list but also I don't know all those Mods and Tweaks.

Low chance but can be one of those "Movement" Mods and more if have a DLL file or scripts.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, D4v3D4v3 said:

Thanks again for the reply, and the help.

1. Tried ReSaver. It could not find any errors at all with the save file when I ran it and tried all the cleaning options (used a YouTube tutorial to make sure I did everything right). Still crashes.

2. Tried to load from one of the first saves (Helgen) that seem to be ok. Still crashes.

3. Tried to disable a bunch of mods. Still crashes, but now the CrashLogger clearly indicates the crashes are due to missing mods.

4. Attached the most recent CrashLogger logs + Papyrus.0.log (when mods are reactivated again).

I'm aware this is not really the right place to post this, nor that OsmelMC (or anyone else here on LL) is obliged to help me, but any/all help is enormously appreciated (and considering the amount of adult mods I'm using, I really can't be posting this on Nexus) - thanks!

crash-2024-01-04-15-37-38.log 621.37 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.2.log 3.63 MB · 0 downloads

The Crash Logger said:

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF7E88BA7D0 SkyrimSE.exe+141A7D0 mov eax, [rdi+0x28]

That means untreated papyrus errors. 

The papyrus.log have 20800 lines of pure warning before start the game. That means that you have a lot of Mods with dirty scripts. Sadly there is none error so there is not too much to do.

The last warning said that the game was saved in middle of a sex scene and now you are trying to load a new version of the scripts involved on that scene. Usually the papyrus can handle that without issues but seems like in this case got out of resources.

Possible solutions:

Go to the "skyrim.ini" on your MO2 or Vortex and disable the papyrus logs and debug options.

Also try to increase the amount of memory reserved for the papyrus; probably on that same file.

You can also try using the ReSaver to remove all the "instances" of the sslActorAlias, sslThreadModel and sslThreadController from the saved game.

Edited by OsmelMC
21 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The Crash Logger said:

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF7E88BA7D0 SkyrimSE.exe+141A7D0 mov eax, [rdi+0x28]

That means untreated papyrus errors. 

The papyrus.log have 20800 lines of pure warning before start the game. That means that you have a lot of Mods with dirty scripts. Sadly there is none error so there is not too much to do.

The last warning said that the game was saved in middle of a sex scene and now you are trying to load a new version of the scripts involved on that scene. Usually the papyrus can handle that without issues but seems like in this case got out of resources.

Possible solutions:

Go to the "skyrim.ini" on your MO2 or Vortex and disable the papyrus logs and debug options.

Also try to increase the amount of memory reserved for the papyrus; probably on that same file.

You can also try using the ReSaver to remove all the "instances" of the sslActorAlias, sslThreadModel and sslThreadController from the saved game.

Thanks OsmelMC for going the extra mile - it is much appreciated!

My player character was not involved in a sex scene when I made the save, but definitely possible (I suppose proven now) that a couple of NPCs were doing stuff in the same cell but 'out of sight'. The problem is that the game still crashes when I load saves where I am 100% sure there is no ongoing sex scene (both regular saves and autosaves, and I have tried more than a dozen). So you might be right when you say that 'usually the papyrus can handle that without issues', and the underlying issue is something completely else. I could load the latest save before the f-ng update in early December, so it could handle the background sex scene fine back then.

I tried the papyrus related fixes you suggested. Still crashes. I tried using ReSaver to remove all the instances you suggested. Still crashes.

At this point, I'm borderline inclined to give up and quit Skyrim, since this has kind of killed the joy for me, and I can't really be bothered to start the game from scratch and redo everything.

In summary, f-ck Todd, and f-ck the greedy bastards at Bethesda for ruining everything. It doesn't just work anymore...

Edited by D4v3D4v3
On 1/3/2024 at 7:48 PM, OsmelMC said:

The first time it's author send me an older version by mistake. But that was corrected long time ago.

Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
It's nice to always take time to respond to people.

On 1/5/2024 at 6:02 AM, OsmelMC said:

The reason why not always works at the first stage is because the animation authors usually disable the FootIK on the first animation stage directly on the FNIS Behavior.

My fix don't interfere with that, because the animation author's usually have good reasons to do it like that.

Like I said before your problem is not with the SLU+. Sadly I don't see any know reason on your Mod list but also I don't know all those Mods and Tweaks.

Low chance but can be one of those "Movement" Mods and more if have a DLL file or scripts.

So... Is it possible do some tricks to the Footlk? It's even happening at SL default animations.

My old LE doesn't install any scripted movement mod or poser mod but TK dodge and DAR animation replacer. But why the hell they both have the same situation...

Anyway, thank you for your hard work on this troublesome issue.

47 minutes ago, biobay850 said:
On 1/4/2024 at 5:02 PM, OsmelMC said:

or scripts.

So... Is it possible do some tricks to the Footlk? It's even happening at SL default animations.

You can use the Mod "SexLab Triggers" to enable the FootIK after each scene stage.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You can use the Mod "SexLab Triggers" to enable the FootIK after each scene stage.

Damn you're right! My mistake about default anims. It doesn't turn off Footlk. Switch to default anims at the first stage then back to Billyy's anims will fix the feet. Because the Footlk still enable at the latter.

Now the issue get fixed a half to me.

How SexLab Triggers works with Footlk? I didn't find anything in menu.

On 1/5/2024 at 6:12 AM, OsmelMC said:

Send me the files "papyrus.0.log" and let me know the name of the animation and the stage where is the blowjob.

The animation authors often forget to set the OpenMouth flag on some animations in which case the best solution is report it to them. Also make sure of use the Clean System option.

I have just sent you the papyrus.0.log.

Here are the animations and stages

• Anubs Squating Blowjob (In all stages, the mouth opens only a little.)
  • Ayasato Blowjob (Same as above.)
  • Billyy Squatting Blowjob (Same as above.)

I apologize if this question is answered in another post, but I could not find it.  What I'm trying to do is change the tags of some animations from FC to MC.  I can change the tags, but they never play.  I've disabled/reenabled and registered in SLAL, and run FNIS (though I don't know if I need to do that step), but it doesn't help.  It may not be possible, but before I keep flailing about, I thought I'd ask if it is possible, and what steps do I need to do it. 

Hello @OsmelMC did you include this 

into SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim with PapyrusUtil & SexLab (Tweak) Skyrim LE? Patch above was working with default SOS but sure thing it's not compatible with your tweak and I experience the same problem: on cell change NPC schlong stays size visually 1 even it was 7 until schlong reequipped\etc. 
Also checked this thread and one more question should I delete SOS .dll from original mod or not or whatever it does?
Thank you.

Edited by stalPROm
19 hours ago, biobay850 said:

How SexLab Triggers works with Footlk? I didn't find anything in menu.

You have to search for those 3 words "SexLab Trigger FootIK" I think is one spell that can be triggered with the SexLab Triggers but probably have to be downloaded apart as an addon or something like that.

Time ago was very recommended to disable the FootIK on the sex scenes but now the animation authors already do that from the animation in self. I have the SexLab Triggers but I haven't used it so I don't know the details.

17 hours ago, steck said:

I have just sent you the papyrus.0.log.

Here are the animations and stages

• Anubs Squating Blowjob (In all stages, the mouth opens only a little.)
  • Ayasato Blowjob (Same as above.)
  • Billyy Squatting Blowjob (Same as above.)

For I see on the logs at least the Ayasato Blowjob report "OpenMouth: TRUE" so there is supposed to open the mouth properly.

The problem is that apparently you have something overwriting my SLU files and the file sslActorAlias is reporting a missing function related with the open mouth scale. The function in self is new so probably you have some old patch overwriting the file and of course isn't compatible anymore.

9 hours ago, jadama23 said:

I apologize if this question is answered in another post, but I could not find it.  What I'm trying to do is change the tags of some animations from FC to MC.  I can change the tags, but they never play.  I've disabled/reenabled and registered in SLAL, and run FNIS (though I don't know if I need to do that step), but it doesn't help.  It may not be possible, but before I keep flailing about, I thought I'd ask if it is possible, and what steps do I need to do it. 

You can add the "MC" tag but probably you won't be able to remove the "FC" tag. At least not permanently because the animations usually comes predefined with gender for the actors beyond the tags and SexLab with add the gender tags on those cases even if the tag wasn't added.

Anyway...

You can change the tags using the "Toggle Animations" page of the SexLab MCM or using the Mod "SLATE" that allow you reapply the changes on new games or in case of reset the animation register. 

In the case of the Creature animations, the Creatures doesn't have gender tags and are tagged all as "C" of creature not matter the gender. The "F" and "M" make reference to the gender of the humans partners.

But even without gender tags for the Creatures, still the animations can be made specific for one creature gender or both creature genders, in which case the SexLab detect it and filter it from your playlist. That also means that some creatures will have problems finding valid animations if you have outdated animations or if the creature was defined with the opposite gender by mistake like some times happen with the flame atronach or the sprigans that are supposed to be females but some times are defined as Male by mistake.

If the creature have the wrong gender, you can use the "Animation Settings" page of the SexLab MCM to change the SexLab Gender of that actor.

7 hours ago, stalPROm said:

Hello @OsmelMC did you include this 

into SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim with PapyrusUtil & SexLab (Tweak) Skyrim LE? Patch above was working with default SOS but sure thing it's not compatible with your tweak and I experience the same problem: on cell change NPC schlong stays size visually 1 even it was 7 until schlong reequipped\etc. 
Also checked this thread and one more question should I delete SOS .dll from original mod or not or whatever it does?
Thank you.

The problem described is usually related with missing one step installing my patch.

You are supposed to use the "Restart SOS" option on the General Settings page of the SOS MCM.

You don't have to remove the DLL file and less if you are on LE. However if you have some problem with the DLL file, you can safely remove it. The current version most of the time should make the transition without issues but still is recommended to use the "Restart SOS" option on the General Settings page of the SOS.

My SOS tweak export more relevant info than the original SOS so I recommend you to Export the MCM settings before Restart or update the SOS and import it once done.

27 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The problem described is usually related with missing one step installing my patch.

You are supposed to use the "Restart SOS" option on the General Settings page of the SOS MCM.

You don't have to remove the DLL file and less if you are on LE. However if you have some problem with the DLL file, you can safely remove it. The current version most of the time should make the transition without issues but still is recommended to use the "Restart SOS" option on the General Settings page of the SOS.

My SOS tweak export more relevant info than the original SOS so I recommend you to Export the MCM settings before Restart or update the SOS and import it once done.

Thanks for reply, "Restart SOS" even necessary when starting new game with already installed tweak? I'll try it anyway but that's strange :) 

Edited by stalPROm
47 minutes ago, stalPROm said:

Thanks for reply, "Restart SOS" even necessary when starting new game with already installed tweak? I'll try it anyway but that's strange :) 

The instructions are on the description of the tweak. This tweak change the place where the values are stored so most of the info about the Addons isn't stored until you Reset the SOS on the SOS MCM.

When I use your source files to compile code using Sexlab I get the following error. The error goes away when I let base sexlab(or SLSO) take priority over your mod.

I have SLSO and SCOE installed.

SLSO's actorAlias script seems to use the variable name xexperience though.

CreationKit_94azUe9yzu.png

2 hours ago, wareware said:

When I use your source files to compile code using Sexlab I get the following error. The error goes away when I let base sexlab(or SLSO) take priority over your mod.

I have SLSO and SCOE installed.

SLSO's actorAlias script seems to use the variable name xexperience though.

CreationKit_94azUe9yzu.png

Is the most common error when you have another Mod overwriting my files.

Also make sure of use the last SLSO for AE even if you were on LE.

21 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

For I see on the logs at least the Ayasato Blowjob report "OpenMouth: TRUE" so there is supposed to open the mouth properly.

The problem is that apparently you have something overwriting my SLU files and the file sslActorAlias is reporting a missing function related with the open mouth scale. The function in self is new so probably you have some old patch overwriting the file and of course isn't compatible anymore.

Thanks to you we were able to identify the cause.
The cause, as you indicated, was that sslActorAlias.pex had been overwritten by another mod.
This file was included in the Improved Camera Patch Collection 4.0 and was caused by using the patch for Sexlab.

After disabling the Improved Camera Patch Collection and launching it, the NPC's mouths now open wide in the blowjob scene without any problems.
Thank you so much for your help.

However, after that, when the sex scene starts, the whole game freezes, followed by a CTD caused by SexLabUtil.dll+0026690.
(This was not resolved by a clean system from Sexlab MCM.)

After uninstalling SexLab, I was able to disable it, start the game, save, then clean that saved data with Resaver and reinstall SexLab again, which worked.

I am glad I took the plunge and asked the question. Thank you very much.

Edited by steck