4 hours ago, LukeDuke said:

Anyone else gets broken necro options with this mod and latest Defeat? I'm using latest SexLab and AE 1.6.640, neither female or male works for me. Is there any workaround?

I'm trying to fix that, but I having issues with my saved games since the new year.

I can't release my mods until be sure of the reason for my truncated saved games.

On 2/1/2023 at 9:03 AM, rmaku said:

I noticed since time ago, that PapyrusUtil SE is around version 4.4 ... but the version for SE (SKSE64 2.0.20 & Skyrim 1.5.97) stopped at 3.9... and all new functions added up to 4.4 are missing /cdn-cgi/mirage/ec1747f4a52864f9d65fdda0a450c15057de0b2c3b05ba0773d7b0e89cedcea4/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/resources/emoticons/cry.png

Do this mean that this in an "updated" PapyrusUtil that works in "SE" ?
This is great news, and may benefit many mods beyond Sexlab.

Can you confirm OsmelMC? (I may be completely wrong /cdn-cgi/mirage/ec1747f4a52864f9d65fdda0a450c15057de0b2c3b05ba0773d7b0e89cedcea4/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/resources/emoticons/cry.png )

Apparently I forgot to press the summit button when I wrote the answer for you...

The PapyrusUtil I'm sharing, is the same that comes with the last SexLab Framework for SE but is different from the standalone version on Nexus and LoversLab.

The one I'm sharing come with many of the functions of the AE version so should allow you use some of the Mods based on the AE version of the PapyrusUtil.

Hello, can you please tell me if there are any problems from using the Ahegao mod with Osmel+?

Because you added the Ahegao expressions equipped with this language and it seems to me that you are trying to replace a separate mod with Ahegao. Why are you doing it? Should I not use another mod?

3 hours ago, Soldream said:

Hello, can you please tell me if there are any problems from using the Ahegao mod with Osmel+?

Because you added the Ahegao expressions equipped with this language and it seems to me that you are trying to replace a separate mod with Ahegao. Why are you doing it? Should I not use another mod?

The Ahegao Mods usually replace script files of the SexLab Framework. That means that are made for just one version of SexLab and any other mod replacing the same file, will be incompatible.

Also many of the Ahegao Mods destroy the SexLab Expressions system. So at the end i was forced to make my own Ahegao to avoid the problem's related with use some Ahegao Mod with the SLU+.

8 hours ago, biobay850 said:

Hi OsmelMC, is it the way to make the SFX delay not to decrease with each stage? I have a problem with 10 stages long animation.

I think the delay is related with the enjoyment but in any case SexLab was made to deal with animations of 3 to 5 stages 

I'd like to ask about compatibility between Sexlab Utility Plus and Mu Joint Fix (Knee Fix dll edition)-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/61479

The fomod installer for Mu Joint Fix has a sexlab compatibility patch that says this-

"Automatically turn off the butt, height fixes and auto highheel during the scenes of Sexlab/Ostim"

Would this conflict with Sexlab Utility Plus, which has it's own height fixes?

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The Ahegao Mods usually replace script files of the SexLab Framework. That means that are made for just one version of SexLab and any other mod replacing the same file, will be incompatible.

Also many of the Ahegao Mods destroy the SexLab Expressions system. So at the end i was forced to make my own Ahegao to avoid the problem's related with use some Ahegao Mod with the SLU+.

Then do not tell me which version of Ahegao is worse and by how much?
Well, that is, if you compare your version, what is its main difference?

*I just checked and it looks like the Ahegao mod only replaces two files: sslBaseVoice.pex | sslBaseExpression.pex
It's not very critical, is it?

Edited by Soldream
5 hours ago, Corsec said:

I'd like to ask about compatibility between Sexlab Utility Plus and Mu Joint Fix (Knee Fix dll edition)-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/61479

The fomod installer for Mu Joint Fix has a sexlab compatibility patch that says this-

"Automatically turn off the butt, height fixes and auto highheel during the scenes of Sexlab/Ostim"

Would this conflict with Sexlab Utility Plus, which has it's own height fixes?

His patch work with any version of SexLab so should be safe to use with SLU+.

3 hours ago, Soldream said:

Then do not tell me which version of Ahegao is worse and by how much?
Well, that is, if you compare your version, what is its main difference?

*I just checked and it looks like the Ahegao mod only replaces two files: sslBaseVoice.pex | sslBaseExpression.pex
It's not very critical, is it?

Jajaja

The voice and expressions are called many times on the scene so if one of those files return some error even a small one can break the scene in more ways than i can imagine.

My Ahegao is working fine, just need to be configured. You can use another Ahegao together with SLU+ but nobody will be able to help you with the issues.

All the Ahegao Mods are different and all they have they own issues. I like my Ahegao over the others even if wasn't part of the SLU+ but that's a matter of taste too.

6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Jajaja

The voice and expressions are called many times on the scene so if one of those files return some error even a small one can break the scene in more ways than i can imagine.

My Ahegao is working fine, just need to be configured. You can use another Ahegao together with SLU+ but nobody will be able to help you with the issues.

All the Ahegao Mods are different and all they have they own issues. I like my Ahegao over the others even if wasn't part of the SLU+ but that's a matter of taste too.

You've done quite a lot for your version, it would be nice to have a demo for comparison.
What I mean is that your mod actually needs tweaking and Ahegao's other mod works without the need for tweaking. And it would be nice to see what your variant looks like in a fully customized way to see where we can get to.
Damn, google translation sucks, but the point is that we may not set up your variant correctly and therefore need to see the finished setup.

Edited by Soldream
4 minutes ago, Soldream said:

You've done quite a lot for your version, it would be nice to have a demo for comparison.
What I mean is that your mod actually needs tweaking and Ahegao's other mod works without the need for tweaking. And it would be nice to see what your variant looks like in a fully customized way to see where we can get to.
Damn, google translation sucks, but the point is that we may not set up your variant correctly and therefore need to see the finished setup.

other version of ahegao are just ahegao expression, no sexlab expression, ahegoao breaks them. my understaning is that osmel version makes them work togheter.  I've used ahegao mods before, and they work nice, but i found out i missed the (limited) variety of expresion from SL too much to justify the ahegao expressions alone.

PS : Forgive me if i'm wrong but i've been tracking that thread because it's exactly what i'm looking for

26 minutes ago, erynyes said:

other version of ahegao are just ahegao expression, no sexlab expression, ahegoao breaks them. my understaning is that osmel version makes them work togheter.  I've used ahegao mods before, and they work nice, but i found out i missed the (limited) variety of expresion from SL too much to justify the ahegao expressions alone.

PS : Forgive me if i'm wrong but i've been tracking that thread because it's exactly what i'm looking for

That's exactly the first difference between my Ahegao and the HDT Ahegao Tongues and Expressions for SexLab that is for my point of view the best alternative if you aren't using my SLU+.

But also my Ahegao allow modify the default Ahegao Expressions and make your own Ahegao Expressions.

44 minutes ago, Soldream said:

And it would be nice to see what your variant looks like in a fully customized way to see where we can get to.

For that you have to test the rest of the Ahegao Mods without the SLU+ because none of them is compatible. 

Edited by OsmelMC

I have installed additional voices (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/153831-sexlab-extra-voices-nusbies-voices/) and now would like to reset the NPCs SexLab voices. I have always had enabled the setting "NPCs Reuse Voices" (see screenshot in spoiler section).

-> are the available voices randomly and automatically assigned to NPCs (and then saved when using "NPCs Reuse Voice")?

-> what would be the optimal way to reset the NPC voice assignments so that the voice assignments are redistributed to NPCs (who had previously another voice assigned) when adding new voices?

Spoiler

grafik.png.227203bbc28618e366000d6665f93402.png

Edited by Gudulba
6 hours ago, Gudulba said:

I have installed additional voices (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/153831-sexlab-extra-voices-nusbies-voices/) and now would like to reset the NPCs SexLab voices. I have always had enabled the setting "NPCs Reuse Voices" (see screenshot in spoiler section).

-> are the available voices randomly and automatically assigned to NPCs (and then saved when using "NPCs Reuse Voice")?

-> what would be the optimal way to reset the NPC voice assignments so that the voice assignments are redistributed to NPCs (who had previously another voice assigned) when adding new voices?

You can disable the "NPC Reuse Voice" for a while.

The Voice Registry can be resettled on the "Rebuild & Clean" page but I don't know if that also reset the assigned voice, since that is stored on the PapyrusUtil.

7 hours ago, Blake81 said:

Hey Osmel, any chance of getting an update for the Aroused Creatures Tweak?

I wasn't able to work on the Mods since new year because almost all my new saved games was truncated. A couple of days ago checking the files with the ReSaver I finally noticed that was because my saved game files was bigger than 64mb uncompressed and remember read about a experimental fix on the "Engine Fix" that extend the limit to 128mb. 

So i should be able to start with that soon.

Edited by OsmelMC

So i've been trying to make the ahegao to work but so far i haven't been able to make it work properly, the mouth opens and the eyes expression apply, but the tongue is not getting equiped.  I've got the face part setting checked in the animation setting (also the equip before strip checked), got all the ahegao expressions enabled.  Tried it on a saved game, so i've clean the system and reset animation registry before testing it. Spend some time trying to make it work, even reset my expression registry and started from scratch again. I must be missing something...

Only thing overwriting SL is a extra voice/sfx pack, could it be the culprit? Disabling that didn't work either. Guess i'll try on a new game

Edited by erynyes
11 hours ago, erynyes said:

So i've been trying to make the ahegao to work but so far i haven't been able to make it work properly, the mouth opens and the eyes expression apply, but the tongue is not getting equiped.  I've got the face part setting checked in the animation setting (also the equip before strip checked), got all the ahegao expressions enabled.  Tried it on a saved game, so i've clean the system and reset animation registry before testing it. Spend some time trying to make it work, even reset my expression registry and started from scratch again. I must be missing something...

Only thing overwriting SL is a extra voice/sfx pack, could it be the culprit? Disabling that didn't work either. Guess i'll try on a new game

Send me the "papyrus.0.log" with some scene.

20 hours ago, erynyes said:

Not all stages of ahe exressions  equips tongues, there is possibility that in your scenes ahe expressions stages without tongues rolls up.

On 1/22/2023 at 3:12 AM, OsmelMC said:

The furniture system works fine with any option. Just follow the instructions on the download page, specially the SLATE instructions for the ActionsLog.

Is SLATE mandatory for advanced furniture system to work?

I don't usually use furniture system since its annoying sometimes. But I wanted to try out the new advanced furniture system.
I have tried to make the furniture system work but it seems like it can't detect any furniture but the bed.

I tried the normal furniture system (unticked advanced furniture system), still no furniture besides bed is detected.

If I turn on advanced furniture system and disable Bed detection, Only the beds light up and gets detected nothing else. (Later I tried with SLATE mod installed but same result)  
The furniture system seems stopped working altogether besides bed (The furniture system of SexLab Utility Plus v20220319 works like normal and detects furniture as usual)

image.png.3cb3af4c2d972f807495abd836f11f2a.pngimage.png.705dce222b9f0caaf72b4d386d281f7a.png

image.png.d31590809bea048b76339134587ad049.png

Tried it in both Skyrim SE 1.5.97 and Skyrim AE 1.6.353 (Got the same result)
With Sexlab 1.63 for SE and Sexlab 1.64c for AE

Papyrus Util 4.3 for AE from Nexus and your patch for SE
powerofthree's papyrus extender 5.5.0 for AE and 5.4.1 for SE

powerofthree Tweaks 1.7.5 for SE and AE
Sexlab Utility Plus v2022.12.29
Installed Animations include Anub, Billyy, Baka+

Need some help! ??

Edited by Edzio
3 hours ago, Edzio said:

Is SLATE mandatory for advanced furniture system to work?

Almost mandatory (unless you be adding the tags be other means)... The furniture system needs the right tags on the animations to be able of identity those animations as valid. Almost none animation comes with the right tags and my SLATE ActionsLog do all the required changes. 

SLATE is way faster now and even faster if you are using the speed up option of the Mod "Papyrus Tweak NG".

3 hours ago, Edzio said:

I tried the normal furniture system (unticked advanced furniture system), still no furniture besides bed is detected.

If none furniture system works is because you don't have valid animations for the furnitures around you or none of the Furnitures around you is valid for the animation.

By the way not all the chairs will be detected by the SLU+, to avoid issues with chair's in front of tables, just the chairs that can be enter/exit by the front side will be valid.

3 hours ago, Edzio said:

disable Bed detection, Only the beds light up and gets detected

The bed in that case is probably a small bug because it shouldn't be showing beds with the option on never.

But in any case better keep all enabled because at the end all the furnitures include the beds are showed on the same window. Means that is pointless disable it if you are trying to see the furnitures.

Except for the animations that for what you said don't have the right tags (because you haven't used the SLATE), everything else seems to be installed. Still i prefer to see the "papyrus.0.log" that comes with real details.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 2/7/2023 at 5:44 PM, OsmelMC said:

I wasn't able to work on the Mods since new year because almost all my new saved games was truncated. A couple of days ago checking the files with the ReSaver I finally noticed that was because my saved game files was bigger than 64mb uncompressed and remember read about a experimental fix on the "Engine Fix" that extend the limit to 128mb. 

So i should be able to start with that soon.

Hello i need of your soluce for " Engine Fix " all my save corrupt  i have many problem with " Engine Fix " with  my AE 1.640