18 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

1. Install the last SLU+ 

2. Install the "PO3 Papyrus Extended"

3. Install my copy of PapyrusUtil if you are on SSE.

4. Install the official SLATE and update it with my last SLATE Patch that said Creature but is way more than that.

5. On the "Furniture & Bed" page of the SexLab MCM, enable the "Advanced Furniture system" that is way faster than my usual furniture system but required the "PO3 Papyrus Extended" and for that reason doesn't come enabled by default.

6. On the SLATE MCM go to the last page, there use the option to import the ActionsLog and import the one that said OsmelMC 

7. Once imported the ActionsLog, use the option to apply the ActionsLog and wait until be done. Should take less than 30 minutes and less than 5 minutes if you are using the "Papyrus Tweak NG" with the option to speed up the scripts.

You can save the game while the SLATE is applying the ActionsLog and even close the SLATE MCM and open it again to see the % of the progress. 

Also remember to keep my SLATE updated and import the OsmelMC ActionsLog with each SLATE update, because I constantly checking and updating the tags of the new animations and from time to time I release a SLATE with the new ActionsLog.

Finally make sure of apply the ActionsLog each time you install or update the animations.

Thank you for your detailed instructions!

-> under "Import Action Log files", I chose "SLATE_ACTIONLOG-OSMELC.JSON and got the message "Successfully imported 1646 of the 2701 actions". Is this expected behaviour that not all actions are imported?

-> I then clicked on "Re-apply recorded actions" and it said "APPLYING" and showed the couting percentages. Is this the procedure you meant with "use the option to apply the ActionsLog"?

Spoiler

image.png.b63e9f71b4c5ed5355e1f0c8b9f5e470.png

image.png.4968a65d1ab270a76fb0d86584556759.png

On 2/14/2023 at 2:56 AM, OsmelMC said:

Try this one instead:

The PapyrusUtil I use for SSE.7z 390.4 kB · 17 downloads

The other file is one i put together for one user that ask for it, when the SexLab was released. This other, is the one I'm using today, and I'm not sure from where I toked it. But works...

This PapyrusUtil for Skyrim SE 1.5.97 works for me and detects Furniture as intended so far.

Previous ones' did not work for me.

As for Skyrim AE 1.6.353, Starting new game fixed the Advanced Furniture System for me (I messed up something in the existing game I guess :( ).

Thanks a lot!!

Edited by Edzio
5 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Thank you for your detailed instructions!

-> under "Import Action Log files", I chose "SLATE_ACTIONLOG-OSMELC.JSON and got the message "Successfully imported 1646 of the 2701 actions". Is this expected behaviour that not all actions are imported?

-> I then clicked on "Re-apply recorded actions" and it said "APPLYING" and showed the couting percentages. Is this the procedure you meant with "use the option to apply the ActionsLog"?

Look that you have the option "Clean unregistered Animations" enabled. That is one of the many options included on my SLATE to keep your ActionsLog short as possible, after all, apply the 2000 actions on the ActionsLog use to take 4 hours a couple of months ago. 

The actions not imported are for animations you don't have.

32 minutes ago, Edzio said:

This PapyrusUtil for Skyrim SE 1.5.97 works for me and detects Furniture as intended so far.

One more thing I wanted to ask, is it possible to ignore furniture in the second floor when the player is in the first floor and vice versa?

56 minutes ago, Edzio said:

One more thing I wanted to ask, is it possible to ignore furniture in the second floor when the player is in the first floor and vice versa?

Of course, but the range is predefined on the scripts. The furniture system find the nearest furniture of each type that are not in use at the moment. The glow in the furnitures is to help you know which one will be selected, of course I cases like my, the ENB don't let us see too much of the glow.

By the way, the furniture system set the radio of the search based on the scene. For example if the Mod calling the scene set the centerRef in one of the actors, the furniture system will search in a radius of 120 around the actor (120 is like 2 NPC's side by side). By other side if the scene have just furniture animations, the furniture system will search in a radius of 3000. In total the furniture system have like 14 different radio based on the settings and the values of the scene.

1 hour ago, Edzio said:

I did the restriction once, but soon I noticed that are too many the reasons to allow the furnitures in the second floor and will take too much time for the scripts check if is good idea allow the second floor or not based on the situation.

Is there a way to completely disable/remove the tongues? I'm using Dress Up Lovers to manage outfits and when I use it on Serana to remove her default outfit, SUP fills her up with every single tongue. I've already unchecked face items in the menu.

I'm currently using Nether's Follower Framework, Serana Dialogue Add-on, Dress Up Lovers, and SUP. It's driving me nuts trying to figure out what mod interaction is causing this. I've been using removeitem command to get rid of the tongues, but for now, I've just disabled all their nifs so even if SUP fills Serana's inventory with them, nothing is visible.

Edited by BeranabusBarnes
14 minutes ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

Is there a way to completely disable/remove the tongues? I'm using Dress Up Lovers to manage outfits and when I use it on Serana to remove her default outfit, SUP fills her up with every single tongue and they're non-removeable. I've already unchecked face items in the menu.

I'm currently using Nether's Follower Framework, Serana Dialogue Add-on, Dress Up Lovers, and SUP. It's driving me nuts trying to figure out what mod interaction is causing this. For now, I've just disabled all the nifs so even if SUP fills Serana's inventory with tongues, nothing is visible.

Sadly uncheck the face items only disable the equipment and the current system still add the items. But the tongues are removed from the inventory at the end of the animation so should be safe even with Dress Up Lovers. Even if aren't removed still you can try equipping the "Empty" one that is basically one invisible tongue that hide the tongues.

You can also try with this Outfit Manager instead of the Dress Up Lovers.

I have to update the tongues system but I being lazy about that since seems to be working without issues.

I start the Outfit Manager between other reasons, to find a better way to deal with the tongues and I find it even before release the Outfit Manager but I ended so immersed in that project that I forget apply the new knowledge on the tongues  :)

Reminds me, is Outfit Manager supposed to be compatible with Menu Maid 2? If I've both active, I get a couple of errors and the game hangs the first time I start it. After that the game works kinda, but Outfit Manager seems inactive (no MCM, etc.) and accrues more and more 'active scripts' in the save that sooner or later cause issues.

5 hours ago, Talesien said:

Reminds me, is Outfit Manager supposed to be compatible with Menu Maid 2? If I've both active, I get a couple of errors and the game hangs the first time I start it. After that the game works kinda, but Outfit Manager seems inactive (no MCM, etc.) and accrues more and more 'active scripts' in the save that sooner or later cause issues.

I already have Menu Maid 2 and none issue. But some users can have issues with the MCM that are consequence of some Skyrim bug and the usually solution is place the "OutfitManager.esp" higher on the plugins load order.

My way to apply the scripts is way better than the way used by most of the mods that apply scripts to all the NPC's. Only the actors configured with advanced behaviors on the outfit manager have heavy scripts; and from those actors only those that cross your line of seeing get active for a short time after get a cool down of 15 seconds before be able to detect the Lost LOS event.

I have a slow PC so the performance of the scripts is my first priority. My next version even reduce the amount of memory used and the size of the saved game files. 

By the way, on my slow PC I have around 150 NPC's with advanced behaviors and the impact on the performance is almost the same as have just one.

Outfit Manager don't have incompatibilities and is true that some users have the issue with the MCM, but can be solved follow few steps suggested by the same users.

I encountered an issue that most likely is my stupidity, so I better ask.

I was going to recompile a script from "Fill Her Up Baka" which has a dependency on Sexlab. I assumed this would make it necessary to also use Sexlab Utility Plus as Data Source. Then I got Errors during compile on the new functions from the Powerof3. Po3 is installed but has no esp/esm.

I got the FHU script compiled flawlessly as soon as I deinstalled Sexlab Utility Plus (latest Version).

Is there a way to tell CK to look up these PO3 functions? I can also deinstall/reinstall as workaround as it takes hardly any time.

Or did I miss something else?

9 minutes ago, Abraxas67 said:

I encountered an issue that most likely is my stupidity, so I better ask.

I was going to recompile a script from "Fill Her Up Baka" which has a dependency on Sexlab. I assumed this would make it necessary to also use Sexlab Utility Plus as Data Source. Then I got Errors during compile on the new functions from the Powerof3. Po3 is installed but has no esp/esm.

I got the FHU script compiled flawlessly as soon as I deinstalled Sexlab Utility Plus (latest Version).

Is there a way to tell CK to look up these PO3 functions? I can also deinstall/reinstall as workaround as it takes hardly any time.

Or did I miss something else?

The PO3 Mods like most of the SE Mods comes with the PSC files in another "Source" folder. You should make a copy of the PSC files that are in the "Source/Scripts/" folder, to the "Scripts/Source/" folder.

29 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The PO3 Mods like most of the SE Mods comes with the PSC files in another "Source" folder. You should make a copy of the PSC files that are in the "Source/Scripts/" folder, to the "Scripts/Source/" folder.

I am on LE, sorry for missing that. The copy is in place.

F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\PO3_SKSEFunctions.psc

9 hours ago, Abraxas67 said:

I am on LE, sorry for missing that. The copy is in place.

F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\PO3_SKSEFunctions.psc

In those cases i use to enable the SE version of the PO3 just to compile. But unless you be changing some of the SLU+ scripts, you don't have to compile with my SLU+ enabled. 

Any mod compatible with SexLab will be compatible with SLU+ unless be using the same files in which case the story is very different and I have to know to make it compatible.

Those are the things I will check today before release the new version of SLU+

On 2/5/2023 at 1:18 AM, biobay850 said:

Hi OsmelMC, is it the way to make the SFX delay not to decrease with each stage? I have a problem with 10 stages long animation.

On 2/6/2023 at 9:34 AM, OsmelMC said:

You can disable the "NPC Reuse Voice" for a while.

The Voice Registry can be resettled on the "Rebuild & Clean" page but I don't know if that also reset the assigned voice, since that is stored on the PapyrusUtil.

On 1/21/2023 at 7:52 AM, hakimm3i said:

Hello it took me like 2 hours to figure out how to make the furniture system work under sse after understanding everything I figured out that the furniture system only work if set like this "USE WITHOUT ASK" with advanced furniture system disabled or else it will never work even when limiting the played animation to chair for exemple with sexlab tool.

image.png.74378e21b4f42d9ec5d2b3634e4364a4.png

On 1/8/2023 at 10:04 AM, Kira shadowstep said:

Hi Osmel. Your latest sexlab utility patch has an issue where it prevents aggressive animations where the PC or NPC is in the aggressor position and the creature is in the victim position. When uninstalling the utility patch it will work fine but after installing the characters will not play the animation. 

On 1/8/2023 at 11:41 AM, OsmelMC said:

I will check because aren't supposed to be so extreme. For that combination the animation should have the tag "CreatureSub".

My SLATE ActionsLog apply that tag to the animations i know in that role.

On 1/1/2023 at 10:11 PM, ShimizuModding said:

anyone have a way to unlock the sliders of the expressions in sexlab? maximum value is at 100 while im want to go beyond it

Already done:

1. the Necro fixes

2. The update of the Ahegao system to prevent the tongues on the inventory when is disabled and allow you add your own Face Items.

Let me know if i forget something 

On 1/9/2023 at 11:49 AM, OsmelMC said:

If you have Skyrim v1.6.353 i recommend you to install the last SexLab for AE and apply this patch

Convert SexLab v1.65 from Skyrim v1.6.640 to v.1.6.353.7z 505.82 kB · 699 downloads

I use v1.6.353. I probably need this file, but I am unable to download it anywhere ive seen it. trying to click or open in new tab/window does nothing. Is there another location I can access this file 

8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Those are the things I will check today before release the new version of SLU+

Already done:

1. the Necro fixes

2. The update of the Ahegao system to prevent the tongues on the inventory when is disabled and allow you add your own Face Items.

Let me know if i forget something 

Would be great if you can fix the furniture system am willing to provide logs or anything that can help.

2 hours ago, AbsoluteKrysis said:

I use v1.6.353. I probably need this file, but I am unable to download it anywhere ive seen it. trying to click or open in new tab/window does nothing. Is there another location I can access this file 

Sounds like a browser or layer 8 problem. You tried right clicking and selecting "save link as"? I can DL the file just fine even in the quoted text from your post, so it's not the DL link.

6 hours ago, hakimm3i said:

Would be great if you can fix the furniture system am willing to provide logs or anything that can help.

What you think is broken. Send the logs.

I'm thinking on include my PapyrusUtil on the SLU+ setup for the SSE option. That's should solve all the issues on SE.

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

What you think is broken. Send the logs.

I'm thinking on include my PapyrusUtil on the SLU+ setup for the SSE option. That's should solve all the issues on SE.

@OsmelMC   FYI

Doing file compares between PapyrusUtils files included with Sexlab163 and your version, and noticed that the SKSE64 plugin DLL and source PSC files are identical 100%, but the compiled PEX files have differences. 

The next version of SLU+ will show the furnitures on the Map, but considering that you won't be able to open the map before choose the furniture, a mini map is recommended.

Edited:

Seems like the mini map will be useless too because get hide when the menu with the Furnitures is showed. Of course once you select a furniture, the mini map is showed again but by then is almost useless.

Any idea???

Edited by OsmelMC
13 hours ago, Neitiri said:

Does this include SLAS (faster anim start times) and grass re-draw patch?

No!

If you are worry about the speed of the scene start up, I'm using "Papyrus Tweak NG" and my start up is almost instantaneous.

And I have to test the grass patch, because the function use there is known to cause misalignment. I just had to roll back a change on the Necro treatment for a similar problem with the alignment.