14 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

SexLab Utility Plus v20221229.7z is what is on the main page, it doesn't say anything about working for SE, does it work for SE or is it just for LE???

Is on the description. All my tweak's of this download page are compatible with the 3 versions of Skyrim. Not need for a LE/SE/AE on the name of the files because is the same setup for all the Skyrim's. Just read the description of compatibility and instructions of each tweak on the download page to make sure that is for you.

19 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Is on the description. All my tweak's of this download page are compatible with the 3 versions of Skyrim. Not need for a LE/SE/AE on the name of the files because is the same setup for all the Skyrim's. Just read the description of compatibility and instructions of each tweak on the download page to make sure that is for you.

ok thanks

Hi!

Last update SexLab Utility Plus v20221229 doesn't work for me, I get a sexlab downgrade error (16403>16300)

I tried to do a manual install (in case the fomod doesn't copy the proper files for my version) but no luck

Skyrim 1.6.353

Sexlab 1.64c

Had to revert back to SexLab Utility Plus v20221016

Any clue?

7 hours ago, chasidrill said:

Hi!

Last update SexLab Utility Plus v20221229 doesn't work for me, I get a sexlab downgrade error (16403>16300)

I tried to do a manual install (in case the fomod doesn't copy the proper files for my version) but no luck

Skyrim 1.6.353

Sexlab 1.64c

Had to revert back to SexLab Utility Plus v20221016

Any clue?

Make sure of select the "Aniversary Edition" on the setup. You seems to be selecting the SE instead of the AE on the setup but if isn't that, then make sure of remove the "SexLabUtil" files from the scripts folder on the SLU+ installation folder.

Edited by OsmelMC

After solving the Precision_Utility error I am left same errors as I had with SLSO.

sslSystemAlias.psc

D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(3183,4): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(3183,15): cannot compare a experience to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(3187,5): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(3187,16): cannot compare a experience to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(3200,72): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(3200,70): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(3203,69): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(3203,67): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(3206,44): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(3206,42): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(3211,69): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(3211,67): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(3214,44): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(3214,42): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(3219,42): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(3219,40): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)

2 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

I installed the sexlab utility plus and I am modding. When I compile SL files I get error for Precision_Utility being missing. That sounded familiar and I went to download Precision from nexus but it only has the compiled script but not the source. How do you compile your scripts that you don't run into these errors?

The source is on the Nexus setup file but have to be manually extracted.

51 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

After solving the Precision_Utility error I am left same errors as I had with SLSO.

First than all "experience" is a parameter type float of the SLSO "Orgasm" and "HoldOut" functions so unless you make some change on those functions, you be adding the "experience" variable something else on the "sslActorAlias" or as a property on some imported script using the "import" command. You have none reason to see those error when compile.

On my last version scripts the experience parameters is defined on the lines 3182 and 3196 of the sslActorAlias as:

function Orgasm(float experience = 0.0)

and

function HoldOut(float experience = 0.0)

On the SLSO last version scripts the experience parameters is defined on the lines 2314 and 2328 of the sslActorAlias as:

and

Just make sure that those too functions still are declared that way on your tweak. And in the unnatural case you can find the text "import" on the file "sslActorAlias" that is used to make that another script be considered a part of this, so in that case you should find and open that file to check if have some "experience" declared there too and do something about that because both scripts can't use the same variable name for two different things. By the way, make changes on the parameters of the functions lead to compatibility issues, so don't do it.

Edited by OsmelMC
3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The source is on the Nexus setup file but have to be manually extracted.

?

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

First than all "experience" is a parameter type float of the SLSO "Orgasm" and "HoldOut" functions so unless you make some change on those functions, you be adding the "experience" variable something else on the "sslActorAlias" or as a property on some imported script using the "import" command. You have none reason to see those error when compile.

On my last version scripts the experience parameters is defined on the lines 3182 and 3196 of the sslActorAlias as:

and

On the SLSO last version scripts the experience parameters is defined on the lines 2314 and 2328 of the sslActorAlias as:

and

Just make sure that those too functions still are declared that way on your tweak. And in the unnatural case you can find the text "import" on the file "sslActorAlias" that is used to make that another script be considered a part of this, so in that case you should find and open that file to check if have some "experience" declared there too and do something about that because both scripts can't use the same variable name for two different things. By the way, make changes on the parameters of the functions lead to compatibility issues, so don't do it.

I installed the utility 2 days ago and I checked that its the latest ( same one on the file of this post ).  Nothing is overriding the utility. I have not made any changes to sexlab or the utility. And I only have voice factor mods that add voicefactories. I compile things on AE. I have SLSO disabled because it has its own compile issues so its not affecting anything.

I never done any "import" action so therefor I am confused of what you speak of.

18 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

?

I installed the utility 2 days ago and I checked that its the latest ( same one on the file of this post ).  Nothing is overriding the utility. I have not made any changes to sexlab or the utility. And I only have voice factor mods that add voicefactories. I compile things on AE. I have SLSO disabled because it has its own compile issues so its not affecting anything.

I never done any "import" action so therefor I am confused of what you speak of.

Just make sure that the lines of the script file are exactly like i said.

And "import" is a reserved word of many programming languages. Is used to virtually merge two or more script files in one and his main objective is be able of access to the imported script functions without write the name of the file each time. The side effect is that also merge the variables defined on that script that otherwise aren't accessible so you can end with a conflict in that case.

sslActorAlias don't have imported scripts by default but I don't know what are you doing so i have to consider that possibility too.

For example you can find the "import" command on the "sslConfigMenu" on the lines 4 and 5, to import the "PapyrusUtil" and the "SexLabUtil" into the "sslConfigMenu". This isn't related with the sslActorAlias, is just a example of how looks. Curiously you will find that even with the "PapyrusUtil" and the "SexLabUtil" imported still you can see a lot of unnecessary calls to those files on the sslConfigMenu script but is just because I prefer to do it like that instead of relays on the import.

This is all the help I can give you without seeing what you are trying to compile.

13 minutes ago, chasidrill said:

Hi!

thanks, I don't know what happened... I did try the AE option too. Tried again but renaming the mod install and it worked this time. It seems MO replace or overwrite messes up sometimes.

If you use replace, it makes a clean setup. But if you choose overwrite, it will keep the previous files and overwrite the selected files. The problem is when you for some reason have files of some previous SE setup because my SE setup include files that aren't required for the AE and the file in question is precisely the file that have the SE version number.

Edited by OsmelMC

Hi, @OsmelMC,

I have 2 questions.:)

You are using GetDiff, GetDiffForm, GetMatching of PapyrusUtil 4.0+ in some of SLU+ scripts for all of skyrim x64 versions. But latest version of Papyrus utils for Skyrim SE 1.5.97 is 3.9, which lacks these new functions, also, Papyrus Utils 4.0+ requiring skse version >2.0.0.20 (which is last for Skyrim se 1.5.97). So, I suppose there will be problems in scrips execution for all users of SE 1.5.97. Am  I right? (I don't know, maybe there is workaround to use latest versions of Papyrus for all se versions?? Or maybe it doesn't matter at all since scripts already compiled?)

And one more thing, in latest 20221229 build in sslAnimationSlots you checking version of Precision plugin, but maybe before it better to check if plugin actually exists in Load Order?

P.S. wish you good new year!

Edited by Iroha