1 hour ago, alranteesi said:

Hi OsmelMC, last utility update working with sexlab v1.63 Beta9? and thanks for ur works.

Better install the official v1.63 if you are on SE, but yes. I only check the compatibility with the last versions of SexLab Framework for each one of the 3 Skyrim versions.

10 hours ago, Iroha said:

Hi, @OsmelMC,

I have 2 questions.:)

You are using GetDiff, GetDiffForm, GetMatching of PapyrusUtil 4.0+ in some of SLU+ scripts for all of skyrim x64 versions. But latest version of Papyrus utils for Skyrim SE 1.5.97 is 3.9, which lacks these new functions, also, Papyrus Utils 4.0+ requiring skse version >2.0.0.20 (which is last for Skyrim se 1.5.97). So, I suppose there will be problems in scrips execution for all users of SE 1.5.97. Am  I right? (I don't know, maybe there is workaround to use latest versions of Papyrus for all se versions?? Or maybe it doesn't matter at all since scripts already compiled?)

And one more thing, in latest 20221229 build in sslAnimationSlots you checking version of Precision plugin, but maybe before it better to check if plugin actually exists in Load Order?

P.S. wish you good new year!

I use alternative functions for LE and for SE you should use this PapyrusUtil that i don't remember where come from but include the functions.

PapyrusUtil SE.7z

I don't notice that my PapyrusUtil was different until was too late to roll back.

The safest way to check the presence of on DLL plugin is using the version check of the SKSE. Usually the DLL files comes with it's own papyrus functions to know the version installed and with that know if is installed but those papyrus functions are useless when the Mod isn't installed and even cause errors on the logs. Precision is one of the few Mods that can be also checked throw the presence of the ESP file but Precision use the ESP file only for the configuration so probably can work even without the ESP file so the ESP file isn't reliable. Use the version check of the SKSE also have the advantage of allow me know if is the version with scripts and is fast. The only reason why more programmer's don't use the SKSE function is for lack of knowledge by the way SKSE return version -1 when the DLL isn't installed.

Happy New Year too!

Edited by OsmelMC
31 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I use alternative functions for LE and for SE you should use this PapyrusUtil that i don't recommend where come from but include the functions.

PapyrusUtil SE.7z 377.35 kB · 259 downloads

I don't notice that my PapyrusUtil was different until was too late to roll back.

The safest way to check the presence of on DLL plugin is using the version check of the SKSE. Usually the DLL files comes with it's own papyrus functions to know the version installed and with that know if is installed but those papyrus functions are useless when the Mod isn't installed and even cause errors on the logs. Precision is one of the few Mods that can be also checked throw the presence of the ESP file but Precision use the ESP file only for the configuration so probably can work even without the ESP file so the ESP file isn't reliable. Use the version check of the SKSE also have the advantage of allow me know if is the version with scripts and is fast. The only reason why more programmer's don't use the SKSE function is for lack of knowledge by the way SKSE return version -1 when the DLL isn't installed.

Happy New Year too!

Is your PapyrusUtil like 3.9 but better? Should we replace default with your version? 

8 minutes ago, Barka said:

Is your PapyrusUtil like 3.9 but better? Should we replace default with your version? 

Is not my version. Probably is the version on the GitHub but I got it when the official SexLab v1.63 was released and not longer remember the source. And yes you should install "my version" at the bottom of the Mod list, to make sure that none other version is overwriting it. By the way have the same version number 39 than the public SE version.

1 minute ago, OsmelMC said:

Is not my version. Probably is the version on the GitHub but I got it when the official SexLab v1.63 was released and not longer remember the source. And yes you should install "my version" at the bottom of the Mod list, to make sure that none other version is overwriting it. By the way have the same version number 39 than the public SE version.

Okay. But you should mention it on download page too

8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I use alternative functions for LE and for SE you should use this PapyrusUtil that i don't recommend where come from but include the functions.

PapyrusUtil SE.7z 377.35 kB · 292 downloads

Happy New Year too!

Thanks!

I'm getting something odd with SL 1.63 beta 8 and the latest SL Utility (2022.12.19). Any time a sexlab animation begins with two or more actors, (in this case for just narrowing down purposes, myself the PC and some random NPC), before the animation actually begins, the NPC will strip for a half second, redress fully, and the animation will then start.

I know that SLSF has a redress utility, for which I have turned off, but I'm still getting this error. Any ideas on where I should look in logs for what is causing it?

There is an option in SLSO to make consensual animations require actors to orgasm (not only aggressors), but I always wondered why it never worked until I decided to study the sslThreadController.psc code. For some reason in function SLSO_Animating_GoToStage(int ToStage) there is a condition "if ActorAlias.IsAggressor() && ... " which basically makes the option I mentioned useless. I made 2 small changes to the script (this condition and also got rid of SLSO_shouldrun_SLSO_Animating_GoToStage condition) and managed to make all scenes in my game to keep switching animations until male actors orgasm (which is pretty handy with auto advance stages enabled). 

Is there a reason why this SLSO feature doesn't work by default? I think it would be nice to have it finally fixed^^ I'm asking in this thread, because I'm using SexLab Utility Plus and it overwrites SLSO scripts anyway.

Edited by Vigor
11 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I'm getting something odd with SL 1.63 beta 8 and the latest SL Utility (2022.12.19). Any time a sexlab animation begins with two or more actors, (in this case for just narrowing down purposes, myself the PC and some random NPC), before the animation actually begins, the NPC will strip for a half second, redress fully, and the animation will then start.

I know that SLSF has a redress utility, for which I have turned off, but I'm still getting this error. Any ideas on where I should look in logs for what is causing it?

The most common reason is that some Mod already force one or more equippable items to stay always equipped in which case the actor get redressed each time one equippable item is added. This case usually isn't related with SexLab but can be related to some Sex Mod adding items to the actor before the scene start.

Also you shouldn't be using the BETA 8

10 hours ago, Vigor said:

There is an option in SLSO to make consensual animations require actors to orgasm (not only aggressors), but I always wondered why it never worked until I decided to study the sslThreadController.psc code. For some reason in function SLSO_Animating_GoToStage(int ToStage) there is a condition "if ActorAlias.IsAggressor() && ... " which basically makes the option I mentioned useless. I made 2 small changes to the script (this condition and also got rid of SLSO_shouldrun_SLSO_Animating_GoToStage condition) and managed to make all scenes in my game to keep switching animations until male actors orgasm (which is pretty handy with auto advance stages enabled). 

Is there a reason why this SLSO feature doesn't work by default? I think it would be nice to have it finally fixed^^ I'm asking in this thread, because I'm using SexLab Utility Plus and it overwrites SLSO scripts anyway.

This should be reported on the SLSO thread. I can fix it here but probably be rolled back when the next SLSO version be released, since I copy paste it's scripts into my scripts changing only those that are incompatible.

24 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The most common reason is that some Mod already force one or more equippable items to stay always equipped in which case the actor get redressed each time one equippable item is added. This case usually isn't related with SexLab but can be related to some Sex Mod adding items to the actor before the scene start.

Also you shouldn't be using the BETA 8

I've been running Beta 8 since playing modded SkyrimSE, why shouldn't I be using it? Not going up against you on that, if there is a better version I should be using, I'd like to know, I just want to know why not Beta 8.

I presume the latest stable release of Sexlab would be preferred? I'm just not positive that all my current mods are compatible, even though most if not all are up to date. I think some of my mods state that Beta 8 is required, but those mod descriptions may just be out of date.

Also, I'm on SSE 1.5.97.

Edited by applesandmayo
1 hour ago, litl_snek said:

Hey, necro animations have stopped working since i installed this (latest version). Im on LE. Im using the extra patch.

Not sure whats going on tbh.

I have tried resetting animation registry and cleaning animation cache, didnt work.

Send me the "papyrus.0.log"

9 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I've been running Beta 8 since playing modded SkyrimSE, why shouldn't I be using it? Not going up against you on that, if there is a better version I should be using, I'd like to know, I just want to know why not Beta 8.

I presume the latest stable release of Sexlab would be preferred? I'm just not positive that all my current mods are compatible, even though most if not all are up to date. I think some of my mods state that Beta 8 is required, but those mod descriptions may just be out of date.

Also, I'm on SSE 1.5.97.

The BETA version of any Mod or program is always a incomplete version published to be tested by some users. In this case the test last longer than expected because the development was stopped. But the official version was finally release just before release the v1.64 for AE. 

My current version of SLU+ for SE is based on the official v1.63 and for that reason don't include files that are required for a BETA 8 full compatibility. Also the DLL of the official version is different from the BETA 8 and include new functions required by the current version of SLU+.

By the way all the Mods based on previous versions of SexLab are still compatible with the current and future versions, except for those Mod like my SLU+ or the SLSO that overwrite script files of the "SexLab Framework".

The mods, tweaks, patches and fixes that overwrite files of the "SexLab Framework" work only with one specific version of SexLab and you will need another version of those mods, tweak's, patches or fixes if you change of SexLab version. If you can't find a version of those Mods, tweak's, patches and fixes for your SexLab version, usually means that the tweak, patch or fix is not longer required.

In conclusion, if you want to use the last versions of SLU+ or SLSO, you need the official "SexLab Framework v1.63 for SE" that is on the download page.

Edited by OsmelMC
20 minutes ago, litl_snek said:

I noticed a few of these lines : SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Arvel the Swift) -- FALSE -- He's dead Jim.

Papyrus.0.log 698.05 kB · 1 download

If the actor is dead, is dead :) 

SexLab don't have a good way to deal with dead bodies so they should be processed first by mods like "SexLab Defeat" that include Necro functions able to temporary resurrected the actor until the end of the scene.

The Dead bodies can be animated unless be someway resurrected first. The trick is resurrect the actor without leave him too alive.

The current version of SexLab Utility Plus prevent the use of dead bodies that aren't being properly treated before, and that's to prevent unwanted Necro scenes. Unwanted because, not you but most of the cases don't want to see Necro scenes so the best way to archive that is letting the Necro scenes be triggered just by the Mods that are made for that and have all the intention.

@litl_snek

For your log seems like you are using a mod with Necro functions that is able to start the scene but something kill the actor before the animation start.

The current version of SLU+ stop the animation if detect that some of the actors is killed while the scene is running and in that case stop the scene.

Let me know the Mod you are using to start the Necro scene. I will check it's scripts, to find to a way to get compatibility between that Mod and SLU+. 

Edited by OsmelMC
19 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The BETA version of any Mod or program is always a incomplete version published to be tested by some users. In this case the test last longer than expected because the development was stopped. But the official version was finally release just before release the v1.64 for AE. 

My current version of SLU+ for SE is based on the official v1.63 and for that reason don't include files that are required for a BETA 8 full compatibility. Also the DLL of the official version is different from the BETA 8 and include new functions required by the current version of SLU+.

By the way all the Mods based on previous versions of SexLab are still compatible with the current and future versions, except for those Mod like my SLU+ or the SLSO that overwrite script files of the "SexLab Framework".

The mods, tweaks, patches and fixes that overwrite files of the "SexLab Framework" work only with one specific version of SexLab and you will need another version of those mods, tweak's, patches or fixes if you change of SexLab version. If you can't find a version of those Mods, tweak's, patches and fixes for your SexLab version, usually means that the tweak, patch or fix is not longer required.

In conclusion, if you want to use the last versions of SLU+ or SLSO, you need the official "SexLab Framework v1.63 for SE" that is on the download page.

Alright, I have the 1.63 release installed, got it up and running, and I'm still hitting the same error. Although, oddly enough, the strip works correctly on occasion, but usually 1/10 times. Every other time, the NPC will strip for a half second, then put their clothing back on, and then the scene will proceed. In the attached papyrus log, the NPC I was with stripped correctly in the first animation test. The second time with the same npc, they did not strip correctly. Maybe there is something I'm missing? I see logs relating to PNS (Pregnancy Normal Swapper), which hasn't seemed to have caused issue in the past, and then this version of Heels Fix (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64442) , which are the only things I see near the 'Equip/Unequip' Sexlab logs. I'm still digging through to see if there is anything I can find, but if you can cast a wise eye over this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

sl strip redress issue Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

Alright, I have the 1.63 release installed, got it up and running, and I'm still hitting the same error.

The log said that you have something overwriting the "sslActorAlias" script files of the SLU+ because some functions that are definitely in my version of that file are reported missing and causing errors.

The errors on the scripts have unpredictable outcome so first you get rid at least of the errors related with SexLab. By the way my SLU+ don't have errors to report on the papyrus.0.log so any ERROR related with the SexLab is definitely caused by something else, usually some other Mod overwriting my files.

Make sure that nothing overwrite my SLU+ and try again.

The "Heels Fix" is reporting all the items Equipped and Unequipped, when happen. I don't think be the reason of the problem but definitely will work to know the real reason because whatever get equipped first before the actor get stripped is almost sure related with the issue.

You don't say or at least i don't remember which actor is the one with the redress issue. Let me know if are all the actors, few or just one and if the player have the issue.

12 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The log said that you have something overwriting the "sslActorAlias" script files of the SLU+ because some functions that are definitely in my version of that file are reported missing and causing errors.

The errors on the scripts have unpredictable outcome so first you get rid at least of the errors related with SexLab. By the way my SLU+ don't have errors to report on the papyrus.0.log so any ERROR related with the SexLab is definitely caused by something else, usually some other Mod overwriting my files.

Make sure that nothing overwrite my SLU+ and try again.

The "Heels Fix" is reporting all the items Equipped and Unequipped, when happen. I don't think be the reason of the problem but definitely will work to know the real reason because whatever get equipped first before the actor get stripped is almost sure related with the issue.

You don't say or at least i don't remember which actor is the one with the redress issue. Let me know if are all the actors, few or just one and if the player have the issue.

Ah I see - there was a Bakafactory SL patch that was overwriting your sslActorAlias in this version of the SLU+ file. I believe that same mod was overwriting my previous version of SLU+, but with the intent to stop SL Approach Redux from having actors try to approach/grope the PC mid-SL animation. At the point in my game where I had installed that patch, it didn't seem to be causing issue. I'd need to go see what that patch is actually attempting to do. I've attached it here in case you're able to see more accurately what it is doing. I've now set this version of SLU+ to overwrite this mod.

Also, the error was with other NPC's with my PC. It seemed to affect anyone in Position 1 in the animation (which I believe for heterosexual animations, is the male position?). It was hit or miss on that if there was a foreplay animation played prior to the main event animation. In either case, the Player never seemed to have an issue with stripping, just NPC's interacting with the player. I can try out to see what combinations of MF, FF, MM, etc, animations have the issue.

I am also using an older version of SLSO, version 1.68, so I'll try updating that as well. I do have a number of the Bakafactory mods which have requirements that state the need for SL Aroused v28b Baka Edition. Pretty sure I'm going to fuck up this save royally by updating these major mods mid game, but it's a new save, so I don't really care.

sslActorAlias.psc

Edited by applesandmayo
27 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Bakafactory SL patch that was overwriting your sslActorAlias

That patch like many other's are made for the SexLab Framework without SLU+. Once you install SLU+, you can't use any of those patch because will be incompatible and will cause errors on the scripts with unpredictable consequence.

That patch is for compatibility with "Precision" and is already included on my SLU+ last version.

27 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Pretty sure I'm going to fuck up this save royally by updating these

Those Mods are safe to update on middle of the game. And definitely you should keep the SLSO updated to the last SE/AE version released before the SLU+, because that's the version compatible with SLU+.

Like i said, when you have mods overwriting files of another Mod, the combination should be very specific or you will have errors on the logs. In those cases the combination is the one suggested by the author and any other combination will have issues.