2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

That patch like many other's are made for the SexLab Framework without SLU+. Once you install SLU+, you can't use any of those patch because will be incompatible and will cause errors on the scripts with unpredictable consequence.

Ā 

That patch is for compatibility with "Precision" and is already included on my SLU+ last version.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Those Mods are safe to update on middle of the game. And definitely you should keep the SLSO updated to the last SE/AE version released before the SLU+, because that's the version compatible with SLU+.

Ā 

Like i said, when you have mods overwriting files of another Mod, the combination should be very specific or you will have errors on the logs. In those cases the combination is the one suggested by the author and any other combination will have issues.

Ā 

For the sake of my testing at the moment, should I have SLU+ lower than the mods it's affecting in my load order? It's currently at the bottom of my overwrite panel in MO2. Additionally, I'd like to use the SOS -Sexlab Addon 1.1, but I've found it interferes with a number of SL Eager NPC's and Blush When Aroused's SL Aroused integration. I saw that there is a custom version of PapyrusUtil on the description page - should that be used in conjunction with the SL Addon to mitigate those issues? I play with an all-females-are-futa build, but I'd like a 50-50% mix of which ones are SL Male and SL Female just for gameplay purposes.

Ā 

And as the obvious note, I'm not going to mess with the SOS Addon until after I can figure out the stripping issue, just to reduce any variables in the debugging equation.

I think I found the issue, seems to relate to Pregnancy Normal Swapper, which seemed to have this issue in 1.2.1, but was supposedly fixed in 1.2.2. In this log, Weyna does not have the active effect applied to her, and consistently strips normally. Delphine does have the active effect applied to her, and consistently strips and redresses prior to the animation beginning. Annoying, because I like this mod, but it breaks the act, and additionally the entire reason for having the mod. I know there is the player.removeEffect, or removeSpell mod, but what is the command for removing an active effect from an NPC?

Ā 

Idk how to encapsulate the photos in the dropdown menu, sorry - but here are photos of both Weyna and Delphine during and outside of animations with the effect displayed as active in the console for Delphine, but not present at all on Weyna.

Ā 

To expand on your question though, this error does not occur on the PC or Male NPC's, only on female NPC's, seemingly those with that effect running. Also, I started up a new game just to mitigate other issues, and was pleasantly surprised to see that SOS Sexlab Addon has been integrated, seemed to work perfectly too! It did grey out the option for SOS Integration in Arousal Based Match Maker, but that seems to be a moot point now that SL genders are automatically recognized based on the schlong type globally.

Ā 

Edit: After commenting out the distributed spell in Pregnancy Normal Swappers SPID Distribution file, the issue still occured on Delphine, but not Weyna. Disabling/Enabling Delphine removed the effect and fixed it. Tried it on another female NPC who was having the same problem, fixed her too.

weyna strips but not delphinePapyrus.0.log enb2023_1_4_14_56_09.bmp enb2023_1_4_14_57_14.bmp enb2023_1_4_14_58_39.bmp enb2023_1_4_14_59_36.bmp

Edited by applesandmayo
3 hours ago, LoversProton said:

hi a tough or difficult to check question

Ā 

is there a version of SexLab Utility Plus that works for vr's compatible SL?

Not really.

Some VR users are reported be fine using SLU, but the true is that the SexLab for VR is too different from the SexLab for SE so you will end with a lot of errors is you try to use SLU+ on VR.

Ā 

If someone makes a real conversion of the SexLab v1.65 into VR, i can make a SLU+ for VR too. But the current SexLab for VR is too different to be able of make a SLU+ version for it without a lot of personal tests.

Ā 

And I don't have VR.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 1/3/2023 at 4:23 PM, OsmelMC said:

@litl_snek

For your log seems like you are using a mod with Necro functions that is able to start the scene but something kill the actor before the animation start.

Ā 

The current version of SLU+ stop the animation if detect that some of the actors is killed while the scene is running and in that case stop the scene.

Ā 

Let me know the Mod you are using to start the Necro scene. I will check it's scripts, to find to a way to get compatibility between that Mod and SLU+.Ā 

I think I understand what you mean

I am using Defeat to start the scene, but it seems sexlab matchmaker doesnt work either

Ā 

I had to revert to an old version of SLU+ to recompile SL Tools POSSMainScr.psc (I am just changing the list of animation tags).

Ā 

I suspect it might be related to PapyrusUtil 4.0 adding GetDiff() but I am not using AE, so probably cannot update it beyond 3.9. Any suggestions?

Ā 

Spoiler

===================== Starting compiling session 1 ======================
S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(102,11): GetDiffString is not a function or does not existS:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(279,27): GetDiffForm is not a function or does not existS:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(279,27): cannot call the member function GetDiffForm alone or on a type, must call it on a variableS:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(280,27): GetDiffForm is not a function or does not existS:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(280,27): cannot call the member function GetDiffForm alone or on a type, must call it on a variableS:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(407,36): GetMatchingString is not a function or does not existS:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(407,36): cannot call the member function GetMatchingString alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "POSSMainScr"...
No output generated for POSSMainScr, compilation failed.

Ā 

@OsmelMC Moving here from the SLF thread - issue with export/import of SL profiles regarding Expressions (but maybe not only)

Ā 

Since you've been rather sceptical about reported issue's origin I did some code inspection on my own. I'm not an expert but what I found is that It looks like EXPORT works fine, its just IMPORT that screwes data.

Ā 

ImportJson() method of SLU+, to be exact SetTags(JsonUtil.StringListToArray(File, "Tags")) :: sslBaseExpression @ line #855 is passing a formally invalid "streamed" array of strings to a function SetTags(string TagList) :: sslBaseObject @ line #64.

Ā 

So setTags gets

<start>["Ahegao", "BeastOnly", "Upset", "Angry", "Mad", "Victim", "Aggressor"]</end>

(note the redundant inner quotes and square brackets that are part of the variable being passed) instead of expected, singular string, looking like

Ā 

<start>"Ahegao,BeastOnly,Upset,Angry,Mad,Victim,Aggressor"</end>

Ā 

Obviously setTags is not ready for it, what results in mess reported before:

Ā 

GetTags() --> ["Ahegao", "BeastOnly", "Upset", "Angry", "Mad", "Victim", "Aggressor", ""Aggressor"]", ""Victim"", ""Mad"", ""Angry"", ""Upset"", ""BeastOnly"", "["Ahegao""]

Ā 

instead of
GetTags() --> ["Ahegao", "BeastOnly", "Upset", "Angry", "Mad", "Victim", "Aggressor"]

Ā 

being embeded in savegame. ...Until another SL clean system reset (which probably cleans thing up, until another (re)IMPORT of user's settings of course).

Another issue that revealed itself in the process is that SLU's IMPORT does not clear existing list(s) of tags before importing new ones, what is also something rather unexpected.

Bottom line: I don't know what is the impact of that code on game features and stability - probably small or even none - it just does not feel right to me to feed function with incompatible garbage data even if that will not cause immediate CTD, so I've reported it?

PS:
Ā Ā  Ā Both files mentioned above (until tonight) were pristine copies from SLF and SLU releases at the time of making report.
PPS:
Ā Ā  Ā In case that issue manifest itself only on my machine (as you implied) because of "some other mod" - I've helped myself and managed to clean my save by adding primitive and slow (I'm not a programmer) yet effective code to importJson method ?
Ā Ā  Ā In case everyone else is victim of it (maybe unaware yet still a victim) - it's up to your discretion what you do with that knowledge ?

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by PippinTom
line number corrected
16 hours ago, litl_snek said:

I think I understand what you mean

I am using Defeat to start the scene, but it seems sexlab matchmaker doesnt work either

MatchMaker isn't for Necro scenes. Like i said the Necro scenes required special treatment provide only by few Mods with Necro support.

14 hours ago, modball said:

Ā 

I had to revert to an old version of SLU+ to recompile SL Tools POSSMainScr.psc (I am just changing the list of animation tags).

Ā 

I suspect it might be related to PapyrusUtil 4.0 adding GetDiff() but I am not using AE, so probably cannot update it beyond 3.9. Any suggestions?

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

I recommend you to keep a AE copy of Mods like "PO3 Papyrus Extended" enabled just to be able of compile. Once compiled you can disable it.

Ā 

The PapyrusUtil I'm using for SE is different from the one released and include some of the AE new functions. Use this one:

PapyrusUtil SE.7z

Without this PapyrusUtil you won't be able to use the new furniture system on SE.

13 hours ago, PippinTom said:

Since you've been rather sceptical about reported issue's origin I did some code inspection on my own. I'm not an expert but what I found is that It looks like EXPORT works fine, its just IMPORT that screwes data.

You are right. I didn't see it the first time because I just export the expression without import it.

Ā 

Anyway the error is in the use of the SetTags function where should be the AddTags function that is the one made for the arrays.

Ā 

I'm also adding some scripts to remove the previous tags before import the new ones.

22 hours ago, modball said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

===================== Starting compiling session 1 ======================
S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(102,11): GetDiffString is not a function or does not existS:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(279,27): GetDiffForm is not a function or does not existS:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(279,27): cannot call the member function GetDiffForm alone or on a type, must call it on a variableS:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(280,27): GetDiffForm is not a function or does not existS:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(280,27): cannot call the member function GetDiffForm alone or on a type, must call it on a variableS:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(407,36): GetMatchingString is not a function or does not existS:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(407,36): cannot call the member function GetMatchingString alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "POSSMainScr"...
No output generated for POSSMainScr, compilation failed.

Ā 

Just for the notice, you don't need slu+ to recompile sexlab tools. You need standart(even) version of papyrus and SkyUI SDK 5.1 from LE, standart sexlab framework. I changed this script myselfĀ  in my setup before installing custom papyrusuitl provided by OsmelMC.

1 hour ago, Iroha said:

Just for the notice, you don't need slu+ to recompile sexlab tools. You need standart(even) version of papyrus and SkyUI SDK 5.1 from LE, standart sexlab framework. I changed this script myselfĀ  in my setup before installing custom papyrusuitl provided by OsmelMC.

Okay, thanks. That make sense of why the older SLU+ worked.

On 1/4/2023 at 10:37 PM, PippinTom said:

@OsmelMC Moving here from the SLF thread - issue with export/import of SL profiles regarding Expressions (but maybe not only)

Ā 

Ā 

ImportJson() method of SLU+, to be exact SetTags(JsonUtil.StringListToArray(File, "Tags")) :: sslBaseExpression @ line #855 is passing a formally invalid "streamed" array of strings to a function SetTags(string TagList) :: sslBaseObject @ line #64.

Ā 

So setTags gets

<start>["Ahegao", "BeastOnly", "Upset", "Angry", "Mad", "Victim", "Aggressor"]</end>

(note the redundant inner quotes and square brackets that are part of the variable being passed) instead of expected, singular string, looking like

Ā 

<start>"Ahegao,BeastOnly,Upset,Angry,Mad,Victim,Aggressor"</end>

Ā 

Obviously setTags is not ready for it, what results in mess reported before:

Ā 

GetTags() --> ["Ahegao", "BeastOnly", "Upset", "Angry", "Mad", "Victim", "Aggressor", ""Aggressor"]", ""Victim"", ""Mad"", ""Angry"", ""Upset"", ""BeastOnly"", "["Ahegao""]

Ā 

instead of
GetTags() --> ["Ahegao", "BeastOnly", "Upset", "Angry", "Mad", "Victim", "Aggressor"]

Ā 

being embeded in savegame. ...Until another SL clean system reset (which probably cleans thing up, until another (re)IMPORT of user's settings of course).

Another issue that revealed itself in the process is that SLU's IMPORT does not clear existing list(s) of tags before importing new ones, what is also something rather unexpected.

Bottom line: I don't know what is the impact of that code on game features and stability - probably small or even none - it just does not feel right to me to feed function with incompatible garbage data even if that will not cause immediate CTD, so I've reported it?

PS:
Ā Ā  Ā Both files mentioned above (until tonight) were pristine copies from SLF and SLU releases at the time of making report.
PPS:
Ā Ā  Ā In case that issue manifest itself only on my machine (as you implied) because of "some other mod" - I've helped myself and managed to clean my save by adding primitive and slow (I'm not a programmer) yet effective code to importJson method ?
Ā Ā  Ā In case everyone else is victim of it (maybe unaware yet still a victim) - it's up to your discretion what you do with that knowledge ?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

This is just the fixed file for the last version released (20221229)

SexLab Utility Plus _Hotfix (20230105).7z

On 6/24/2022 at 10:52 AM, VVilly said:

SexLab Utility Plus v20220319 (LE).
I'm not 100% sure that the problem I have is caused by the mod, but I have a suspicion that it is. The problem exists both in a save game of a 10th level PC and in a brand new game and is revealed in continuously repeating sounds of item (re)dressing during SexLab animations. For testing purposes I disabled "Use Face Items" option in the SexLab menu but nothing changed (the sounds keep playing). I executed "player.inv" command then and noticed that even with disabled face items the following appeared in the inventory during an animation.

Better later that never. Accidentally I found out that forgot to reply about the cause of the problem. Maybe someone will find it useful.

The cause was that Devious Devices Integration in my setup used the same slot for item hiding as SexLab Utility Plus - for equipping of tongues. When I changed the slot in DDI settings to another one the sound or item (re)dressing disappeared.

1 hour ago, Kira shadowstep said:

Hi Osmel. Your latest sexlab utility patch has an issue where it prevents aggressive animations where the PC or NPC is in the aggressor position and the creature is in the victim position. When uninstalling the utility patch it will work fine but after installing the characters will not play the animation.Ā 

I will check because aren't supposed to be so extreme. For that combination the animation should have the tag "CreatureSub".

Ā 

My SLATE ActionsLog apply that tag to the animations i know in that role.

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I will check because aren't supposed to be so extreme. For that combination the animation should have the tag "CreatureSub".

Ā 

My SLATE ActionsLog apply that tag to the animations i know in that role.

Ā 

Everything works fine with v20221027. It's just the latest one where it doesn't seem to work.Ā 

1 hour ago, Riding-Weeb said:

Should the latest version be with 1.6.353 or do i need an older version because it gives out an skse load error for the dll/cdn-cgi/mirage/ec1747f4a52864f9d65fdda0a450c15057de0b2c3b05ba0773d7b0e89cedcea4/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/image.png.c1b9c0243eaa743e9c922bd2e65a0dc7.png

If you have Skyrim v1.6.353 i recommend you to install the last SexLab for AE and apply this patch

Ā 

Convert SexLab v1.65 from Skyrim v1.6.640 to v.1.6.353.7z

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

If you have Skyrim v1.6.353 i recommend you to install the last SexLab for AE and apply this patch

Ā 

Convert SexLab v1.65 from Skyrim v1.6.640 to v.1.6.353.7z 505.82 kBĀ Ā·Ā 632 downloads

i use v1.6.353Ā  too and i installed the version 1.65 and this patch and i have this problem

thanks forĀ  any help or advice

20230109210449_1.jpg

Edited by mikesolo1975
5 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

i use v1.6.353Ā  too and i installed the version 1.65 and this patch and i have this problem

thanks forĀ  any help or advice

/cdn-cgi/mirage/ec1747f4a52864f9d65fdda0a450c15057de0b2c3b05ba0773d7b0e89cedcea4/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/20230109210449_1.jpg.a8a598e1e7274ed8679cbf38e2d539e2.jpg

I don't know if the v1.65 have some changes on the requirements because I haven't checked that but with my SLU+ the requirements are the same as the v1.6.353. The requirements comes on the files "sslSystemConfig" and SLU+comes with it's own "sslSystemConfig".

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

I don't know if the v1.65 have some changes on the requirements because I haven't checked that but with my SLU+ the requirements are the same as the v1.6.353. The requirements comes on the files "sslSystemConfig" and SLU+comes with it's own "sslSystemConfig".

OK I return to 1.64 version for now. Thanks for your help and advice my friendĀ