4 hours ago, PippinTom said:

Are you sure that it is SLU+ that prevents to intall its own update? And are you sure your problem is not of the same origin as this one or that one ?

It could be the reason yes, as I updated Vortex, though I have DD installed and don't have this issue with DD but with this one, but I guess I have to wait until they update the client to try again

On 2/26/2022 at 4:59 PM, OsmelMC said:

Make sure of enable the "Use Separate Orgasm" and "Apply Cum Effects" on the "Animation Settings" page of the SexLab MCM.

SLSO follow his own rules about the orgasm and most of the time the orgasm is disallowed be SLSO. When SLSO disallow the orgasm for the current scene and the Debug is enabled on the SexLab you can find the reason on the logs.

I have nothing to do with the SLSO conditions and depends of the users to report it on the SLSO thread.

I tried using SLSO alone and it works fine, so there must be something wrong with Utility Plus's scripts.

I traced to problem to scripts/sslActorAlias.pex and psc files.

Maybe it's the function with the note " ; Prevent the orgasm with low enjoyment at least the last stage be reached without orgasms" that causes the bug?

Edit: tried editing it out myself in the Creation Kit and the bug still occurs, so it's not this line.

Edited by ldcidos
11 hours ago, 1inphyy said:

It could be the reason yes, as I updated Vortex, though I have DD installed and don't have this issue with DD but with this one, but I guess I have to wait until they update the client to try again

Current version of vortex is bugged. I've had this issue as well. Hop back to the previous version and install. You may have to reflag a few mods as ESLs, or at least I had to.

On 3/1/2022 at 7:00 AM, OnceAPotato said:

Current version of vortex is bugged. I've had this issue as well. Hop back to the previous version and install. You may have to reflag a few mods as ESLs, or at least I had to.

Vortex update yesterday, problem solved

@OsmelMC I think I've found a problem with SexLab Utility Plus v2022-02-11. I noticed when starting a getting raped sex scene (SL Defeat, SL Horrible Harassement), with idle animations on, there's a ragdoll animation after the idle right before starting the sexlab animation, then it breaks the PC character, she stays in this state and floats goes under the ground, impossible to recover. I deactivated idle animations and it's okay and playable.

9 minutes ago, boita said:

@OsmelMC I think I've found a problem with SexLab Utility Plus v2022-02-11. I noticed when starting a getting raped sex scene (SL Defeat, SL Horrible Harassement), with idle animations on, there's a ragdoll animation after the idle right before starting the sexlab animation, then it breaks the PC character, she stays in this state and floats goes under the ground, impossible to recover. I deactivated idle animations and it's okay and playable.

Yes. Is already reported and fixed.

At least I think is fixed...

The Ragdoll was originally made to happen only if the victim was far enough from the aggressor to have time to get up. The problem was with the new ways to strip and walk to the center; i had to change few functions to support the new method a seems like i start to work on the wait idle and got distracted, because I forget to finish the scripts to get the distance between the actors on that function.

Anyway, for now you can disable the wait idle and that will work until the update be released.

On 2/1/2022 at 4:10 AM, OsmelMC said:

SexLab Tools v3.2:

Is for SE and AE but work fine on LE if you are using my SexLab Utility Plus.

1. Is Creatures compatible.

2. Have few fixes and improvement's on the "Animation Creator" page options.

3. Allow you export the "custom" tagged animation to a JSON file.

4. Allow you load any registered animation as reference for a new custom animation. 

I did the animation load and export because some animations like the "Leito Female Toy Vaginal" have animation stages that should come with the time fixed to prevent the loop, but aren't. Using those two new options I can easily make a new animation based on the original one but fixing the time issues. And the exported JSON file allow me save and reload the animation next time the animation registry be resettled or new game be started. Also the JSON file allow me make small adjustments on the animation beside the currently allowed on the SexLab Tools.

My only thing to do before officially release it is add options on the animation creator to allow me change the default animation alignment of the actors that right now is only possible on the JSON file.

SexLab Tools v3.2 (20220129).7z 126.12 kB · 57 downloads

Getting a issue with this version : the animation menu show non related options from other menus. Skyrim Outfit System SE Revived , for example:

Screen-Shot113.png

8 hours ago, Taskforceyyf said:

Getting a issue with this version : the animation menu show non related options from other menus. Skyrim Outfit System SE Revived , for example:

Screen-Shot113.png

Looks like you have hotkeys in conflict.

One Mod can't call another mod menu by mistake, so the only possible reasons are that you be using the wrong key or both Mods be using the same key.

Check the configuration in both Mods, specifically the hotkeys related with those menus.

23 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Looks like you have hotkeys in conflict.

One Mod can't call another mod menu by mistake, so the only possible reasons are that you be using the wrong key or both Mods be using the same key.

Check the configuration in both Mods, specifically the hotkeys related with those menus.

There is no hotkey options in Skyrim Outfit System SE Revived. Its menu is opened by using a lesser power. And there is no hotkey conflicts with other mods on my end either. Doesn't have this issue with the "Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated" version.

To describe the issue more precisely: if another menu of the same type was used right before opening the animation menu, its options will be included in the list.

Edited by Taskforceyyf
3 hours ago, Taskforceyyf said:

There is no hotkey options in Skyrim Outfit System SE Revived. Its menu is opened by using a lesser power. And there is no hotkey conflicts with other mods on my end either. Doesn't have this issue with the "Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated" version.

To describe the issue more precisely: if another menu of the same type was used right before opening the animation menu, its options will be included in the list.

Fixed:

SexLab Tools v3.2 (20220306).7z

On 2/26/2022 at 4:59 PM, OsmelMC said:

Make sure of enable the "Use Separate Orgasm" and "Apply Cum Effects" on the "Animation Settings" page of the SexLab MCM.

SLSO follow his own rules about the orgasm and most of the time the orgasm is disallowed be SLSO. When SLSO disallow the orgasm for the current scene and the Debug is enabled on the SexLab you can find the reason on the logs.

I have nothing to do with the SLSO conditions and depends of the users to report it on the SLSO thread.

Finally found what the bug was.

It's in the sslActorAlias script file, this line:

if !NoOrgasm && SeparateOrgasms && Strength >= 100 && Stage < StageCount && (RealTime[0] - LastOrgasm) > (((IsMale as int) + (IsCreature as int) + 1) * 10.0)

This line seems to disable any orgasms in the last stages of the animation, at least for me. Replacing   Stage < StageCount  with Stage <= StageCount  solved the issue. 

I would appreciate it if you could look into it.

Edited by ldcidos
3 hours ago, ldcidos said:

if !NoOrgasm && SeparateOrgasms && Strength >= 100 && Stage < StageCount && (RealTime[0] - LastOrgasm) > (((IsMale as int) + (IsCreature as int) + 1) * 10.0)

This line seems to disable any orgasms in the last stages of the animation, at least for me. Replacing   Stage < StageCount  with Stage <= StageCount  solved the issue. 

OsmelMC copied a lot of the functions from SLSO into SLU+, but I think here he used the wrong one. This line is actually commented out in the SLSO script. I believe the section that should be used is:

if CalculateFullEnjoyment() >= 100 && !NoOrgasm && SeparateOrgasms && (Realtime[0] - LastOrgasm) > (((IsMale as int) + (IsCreature as int) + 1) * 10.0)

Mouth open during Oral OK for every race I have tried except "Femboy" . I have tried both genders, but neither allow the mouth to open. Has this been reported previously? Or is it just a possible mod conflict with my setup?

Any thoughts on a fix?

EDIT: In order to get the Femboy race males to open their mouth to a similar degree as other races, I have found that if you go into the "Expressions" section of Sexlab's MCM, you need to set the male side to:
Aah : 100

BigAah : 100

Eee : 100

Edited by dePog

Did you know that the function GenerateRandomInt/Float in  powerofthree's Papyrus Extender is super fast? I tested it like this

int i = 0
    while (i < 200)
        int test1 = PO3_SKSEfunctions.GenerateRandomInt(0, 2000)
        float test2 = PO3_SKSEfunctions.GenerateRandomFloat(0.0, 2000.0)   
        i += 1        
    endWhile

super quick, Utility.Random takes a longer time  in my system to finish that

Now obviously, his Tweaks mod for SE already has an option to improve the standard Utility.Random but LE mods don't have access to the Tweaks mod unfortunately.

What do you think about replacing every Utility.Random in LE mods with the better version?

Sexlab mods REALLY LOVE using the random function. It could get a large improvement in FPS for LE

Edited by expertgamer
wrong link
On 3/10/2022 at 6:10 PM, ldcidos said:

@bnub345

That line in fact disable the separate orgasm at the last stage but not the Orgasm at the end.

The orgasm at the end is independent from the separate orgasm and happens only at the end of the scene. 

The point to disable the separate orgasm there is just to allow both actors have the orgasm at the same time with the end of the animation.

The orgasm at the end is called from another function on the sslThreadControl and is executed for all the actors at the same time.

On 3/13/2022 at 8:16 AM, dePog said:

Mouth open during Oral OK for every race I have tried except "Femboy" . I have tried both genders, but neither allow the mouth to open. Has this been reported previously? Or is it just a possible mod conflict with my setup?

Any thoughts on a fix?

EDIT: In order to get the Femboy race males to open their mouth to a similar degree as other races, I have found that if you go into the "Expressions" section of Sexlab's MCM, you need to set the male side to:
Aah : 100

BigAah : 100

Eee : 100

You need the "Expressive Facial Animation" for your femboy race. To be more specific you need the "Expressive Facial Animation" for the face used by those actors.

The amount of polygons on the face should be the same amount of polygons defined in the TRI file. For example if your NPC's are using High Poly Faces but you Player actor and the races in self come with a TRI file for the vanilla Face with less polygons then you are probably doom. I have the same issue with the female NPC's of the "Vigilant SE" Mod, since I'm using a mod to replace his Faces for better looking one's. In my case the real problem is that those NPC's are of the same vanilla races as the rest of the NPC's so i can't install the right TRI file for those NPC's without break the Expressions of the rest of the NPC's.

In your case the femboy probably are another race so you can safely change the TRI file

Edited by OsmelMC
3 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Hi @OsmelMC, just wondering, does your Conditional Expression Patch work for Conditional Expression Extended mod as well?

I don't think so. Is just for the Nexus version because is incompatible with SexLab. Once a Mod is shared on LoversLab it's supposed to be compatible with SexLab or at least the author will make it compatible if somebody ask for it, that means that CEE should be already compatible with SexLab.

14 hours ago, badboyqq said:

@OsmelMC

I like this Mod,good job.
Can you add a funcation for automatically play animation continuously?
When the animation  stage is  the end, randomly choose another animation  to play and also set the stage to stage 1 .

No, at least for now.

All the new functions on the SLU+ are made to be included on the SexLab Framework (eventually)

I don't think this function should be part of the SexLab Framework because some mods already include similar functions. For example some prostitution Mods already use the end of the animation to trigger another animation or another scene with other actor, in case like this is bad idea if SexLab also try to change the animation by himself.

By other side SLSO already include something like that

45 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I don't think so. Is just for the Nexus version because is incompatible with SexLab. Once a Mod is shared on LoversLab it's supposed to be compatible with SexLab or at least the author will make it compatible if somebody ask for it, that means that CEE should be already compatible with SexLab.

Nobody reads file descriptions nowdays

What was changed?
  • SL compatibility is built-in via sl factions (osmelmc patch).