Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

14 hours ago, ughwhat said:

If it only happens when the sim's legs are in that position, it could be a problem with the penis itself. Does this happen when you try the animation using male sims? (Also, sorry it took me so long to get back to you ?)

i am not sure as i don't play any male sims

Edit: I tried lunar eclipse and it wasn't as glitchy, but the one animation where there holding the individual up looks about the same which leads me to think it's just a buggy animation. The animation was made by mike24, so I still think it's on my end.

Edited by IamGreatBoy
6 hours ago, IamGreatBoy said:

i am not sure as i don't play any male sims

Edit: I tried lunar eclipse and it wasn't as glitchy, but the one animation where there holding the individual up looks about the same which leads me to think it's just a buggy animation. The animation was made by mike24, so I still think it's on my end.

Which animation is it? I'll try it out on my game and report back.

On 1/25/2022 at 2:29 PM, ughwhat said:

Which animation is it? I'll try it out on my game and report back.

Sorry my bad late response, it's obviously a mike24 animation but I'm not entirely sure which one now, but I know it was a standing threesome futa animation and i'm pretty sure futa was in the name of the animation.

Edit: I don't want to say go out on a scavenger hunt looking for it but it's very easy to find if you just use mike24's animations and make all your characters identify as male when having sex, so no female animations are recommended to you when starting a scene and it's again a standing scene so you can do it anywhere. Really you should test all of them (all of them meaning the "standing threesome" scenes) because I'm curious to know if they all look good on your end.

Edited by IamGreatBoy
13 hours ago, IamGreatBoy said:

Sorry my bad late response, it's obviously a mike24 animation but I'm not entirely sure which one now, but I know it was a standing threesome futa animation and i'm pretty sure futa was in the name of the animation.

Edit: I don't want to say go out on a scavenger hunt looking for it but it's very easy to find if you just use mike24's animations and make all your characters identify as male when having sex, so no female animations are recommended to you when starting a scene and it's again a standing scene so you can do it anywhere. Really you should test all of them (all of them meaning the "standing threesome" scenes) because I'm curious to know if they all look good on your end.

I found the animation and I tried it with a male sim with a default WW penis, and a female sim with a SimpleGens penis, and both of them were badly distorted. Seems the problem is with the animation itself.

Edited by ughwhat

Just a head's up to anyone who's using SimpleGens, specifically alongside SimplePiercings: it seems the latest WW update has broken the piercings, causing the game to toss out last exceptions in quick succession. Take the files for the piercings out of your mods folder and everything should work fine.

8 hours ago, ughwhat said:

Just a head's up to anyone who's using SimpleGens, specifically alongside SimplePiercings: it seems the latest WW update has broken the piercings, causing the game to toss out last exceptions in quick succession. Take the files for the piercings out of your mods folder and everything should work fine.

SimpleGens never made it here on Loverslab...

It's been 1 year and a half since Simdulgence was last here and I think they have also been inactive on their Patreon since last November.

3 hours ago, carnation77 said:

SimpleGens never made it here on Loverslab...

It's been 1 year and a half since Simdulgence was last here and I think they have also been inactive on their Patreon since last November.

I know that, but I figured I'd post this here in case anyone who IS using them wanders in here looking for a reason why everything is broken, instead of having to pay 10 dollars over at Patreon to maybe find a solution in the comments.

question for anyone that reads---

re-installed sims recently and the penises are black in texture and the balls are floating off to the side of the sim. this wasn't happening yesterday so i'm really confused.

i'll re-install the penises now and see what happens... hopefully it fixes them.

EDIT:

i checked for; broken cc skin, overlays, details none of those were broken so none of those were the issue. 

i re-installed the penises and they're still black texture and floating. but they weren't yesterday. so again, i'm really confused. 

Edited by rottingeggos

Hello! I don't know where exactly to put this but I just want to say that I really appreciate you opening up your created CC to all body frames and gender. I think yours is the only one that actually supports all combos of body frames and to that I exclaim my love for you. Which also brings me to my one and only plea: is there any chance a RealGensPenis PLUS for males with fem frame be in upcoming updates? ;A; I was really happy that you made the crotch problem (with male + fem frames) disappear by making a male bottom compatible with their bodies but I've been crying my eyes out wanting to have larger options like your PLUS series to become available for them too. I like my male + fem framed sim to let his partner know he's got what it takes to mess him up too. :'C

For those who don't know what I'm talking about: The thing about male with feminine frame sims is when you put a dick on them, there's like this chasm of nothingness in between the penis and their crotch area, which is very noticeable and distracting, especially in animations.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 2:51 PM, Kandúr said:

I don't think he will update the RealGens. He started a new project named "SimpleGens", but now he is inactive on his Patreon page too. 

Such a shame! I really wanted more variants on this one and veins that would just look awesome since I always wanted to have a more realistic version , I saw a site where he uploaded some of the stuffs recently I dont remember the name but its still there ( And I am talkin about a few months back ).

On 2/27/2022 at 5:13 AM, SistaSoldier12 said:

He just posted yesterday on Patreon, saying he was sick. Not sure what his plans with this is though

I think this mod is done for unless he's gonna come back and I wish he does as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Evil_Morty said:

is this mod is up to date?
if so, is there a tutorial for this somewhere, because its not working for me and i dont know what im doing wrong tbh

On 3/2/2022 at 5:33 PM, CrossStriker said:

I think this mod is done for unless he's gonna come back and I wish he does as soon as possible.

oh, ok, im blind, sorry. XD so i guess it's not up to date... we need to wait.

On 3/2/2022 at 8:33 AM, CrossStriker said:

28 minutes ago, Evil_Morty said:

oh, ok, im blind, sorry. XD so i guess it's not up to date... we need to wait.

Not sure you guys are aware of this.

There is next version of this, it is being called, SimpleGens.

Here is Patreon link of SimpleGens (SimpleGens v1.1 - UV Update).

I will post non Patreon link of it, cause I know there is link for SimpleGens besides Patreon.

Also, here is link for status update (This link is also from Simdulgence's Patreon) that Simdulgence wrote in 2/25/2022

Edited by ioawdfv
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...