Are We Lonely?

10 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I caught some pretty little thing looking twice at me awhile back. Things are good until I say something......My girls in my games don't give a shit what I say or make them do. :classic_biggrin:

Cute Girl:

What's that dood looking at? Gosh, i hope he doesn't come over hereee...... Waaait.. is- s' that a booger?!

Looks away

Eww, that would be soo gross! Should i tell him?!

Looks again

Bah! yeah, definitely a big monster-boogie! Ew-Ew-Ewwww!!!!

Luke:

Strikes a pose

Check it ouuuuuttttt

Hahaha, just joking, don't get it the wrong way.

8 hours ago, BufusTurbo said:

I am extremely lonely, but I've opted out of social interactions some time ago. I get rejected by women and social groups on a regular basis so it isn't worth to even try.

It's always worth to try.

Had the same ..kinda.. Problem years ago.

I had a crush on some very good looking Girls around my location but it never got serious.

Back then, i wasn't working out or trying to save money for fast cars or some shit. (Spent all my money for Hardware and Games and for some furniture :D )

So they weren't interested in me and, although i was a nice guy, i got rejected.

After a while i started working out, not because of the girls, nah, because of me! I wanted to change a bit. Because i decided it would be neat, why not.

Of course, i had a lot of free time and i thought that i shouldn't spend it all on games :D

After a while, after some time.. I went to my local Gym and met a HOT girl there. She was clearly flirting with me the whole time and i even got her number.

Back home i was a little confused, this never happened to me. I mean i had relationships but.. nothing near as hot as her. :D

I looked in the mirror and - There was my Face. My pretty good looking face ontop of a pretty neat body. Man.. I changed so much, i didn't even notice.

I've never called her tho.

Why?

Because that was one of the girls that rejected me all that time ago. She didn't even remember me.

While i enjoyed flirting.. i hated the situation.

Now that im good looking she actually talks to me? notices me? nah, thanks.

A few weeks after that happened i met a girl i haven't seen in ages.

we were classmates long ago.

Man, she had changed.

She was like .. a 3 back then and now? Definitely a 10!

Basically like me. Tho i'm more 8ish i'd say.

And guess what? she changed because of the very same reasons. My reasons.

Thats how i met my best friend. She's not into guys so, yeah. But who cares. Friendship is awesome too! :D

What i wanna tell you here, sometimes it doesn't matter how hard you try or wish for something.

Because life wants you to fail - and there is nothing you can do about it but to accept it.

But that's usually the beginning of a story that ends with "and they lived happily ever after".

Never give up, never let yourself down.

Life's not a game. It's a story that needs to be written down. And everyone of us has a pen.

1 hour ago, -Player1- said:

Cute Girl:

What's that dood looking at? Gosh, i hope he doesn't come over hereee...... Waaait.. is- s' that a booger?!

Looks away

Eww, that would be soo gross! Should i tell him?!

Looks again

Bah! yeah, definitely a big monster-boogie! Ew-Ew-Ewwww!!!!

Luke:

Strikes a pose

Check it ouuuuuttttt

Hahaha, just joking, don't get it the wrong way.

Probably exactly what she saw and thought. That or a stain on my shirt or something. :classic_tongue:

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

It's the loneliness thread? What else are we gonna talk about? :D

I mean title is deceiving, cause op wanted know people post their skyrim chars with other chars are lonely or something ?

But hey its the LL, like every thread go off topic.

1 hour ago, -Player1- said:

Yesh, please share some screenshots of your loneliness with us :P

Spoiler

1415777527_enb2019_04_2813_03_07_63.jpg.eda6f3fa9331ba9fac75e3787be942e8.jpg

I personally not really make them out of that reason or related, it just something out of boredom and helping my writings. ?

But there is random one.

10 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

I mean title is deceiving, cause op wanted know people post their skyrim chars with other chars are lonely or something ?

Reveal hidden contents

I personally not really make them out of that reason or related, it just something out of boredom and helping my writings. ?

But there is random one.

True. LOLZ.

Like the photo btw :D❤️

As for lonely. Yeah...that's me right now. I am in a mood to drink on a Sunday night but no one wants to go bar hopping tonight, understandably so bored :classic_sad:

Ops sorry for double post. Some reason my text go trapped in the spoiler and thought I fixed it but instead posted 2x. Deleted the first one.

I think you should answer you a question: Do I want to be with friends/ppl/partner ?

If the answer is yes, than you should work on it. If you have no social experience, find ppl just like you, don't try to hang out with the popular guys/girls, you will only get rejected and reassure to yourself you're a failure.

We love to be victims, so we can feed upon our self-pity. 

Start a table top RPG group, invite only the weirdos, the nerds, when we're playing we feel more like letting ourselves go in the moment. In no time you'll be talking to ppl and making friends like "a normal person".

5 hours ago, Tali Redmint said:

Start a table top RPG group, invite only the weirdos, the nerds

Could you define "weirdo" or "nerd"?

"Public figures who play or have played Dungeons & Dragons include comedians Stephen Colbert and Chris Hardwick, musician Moby, and actors Vin Diesel, Matthew Lillard, Mike Myers, Patton Oswalt, Wil Wheaton, and Robin Williams."-Wiki

Don't know about you, but I don't think I would call Vin Diesel (in particular) either of those! "Riddick, you're such a fucking nerd/geek!" next I see him pick up a cup and look at me menacingly...... :classic_biggrin:

Right up my ally.
Twice widowed.

My second wife died in Feb in the MCCU as me and the rest of her family were gathered aroiund her hospital bed.

My first wife died on arrival at the ER back inb 2001.

My primary care doc group says I may have prostate cancer.So I am going to see a urologist on the 16th.

I doubt I will miss it very much if they have to cut it out. or even if they have to cut it off.No real loss there.

I will probably just have one of my fallout or skyrim characters marry one of my waifu's and pretend it was real .For a moment.

35 minutes ago, stingray1995 said:

not anymore. once you figure out that people drag you down with their problems, no matter how much you try to look at in a positive way, and that you're better off alone and get more freedom and enjoyment out of life when you're alone, then you appreciate the solitude much more. don't take it for granted. you're not missing out on much. try hookers instead. make sure you tell them not to let door hit them on their way out!

I do std testing for a living. I would be too afraid of catching something an antibiotics shot couldn't get rid of.

I think I would just prefer my imaginary girlfriends.

2 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

there's one thing I do know about girls, especially the garden variety you come across these days:  you cannot, by any means, put the pussy on a pedestal.

Its pretty meh unless you found a great person attached with it. ?

Putting anyone on a pedestal is bad idea if you want date, instantly wrecks your chances ?

fuck manners; they don't get you laid with any real piece of ass worth a second glance anymore. just objectify them. feminists hate that, but do you know any perfect 10 feminists? real women want to be objectified and treated like a whore. this is their nature.

Gilrs ain't too complicated, but thats not work they work. ?

You need confidence, some passion, actually decent social skills, and act like normal person. ?

Works pretty well, its not big deal, trust me.

it isn't like you see in the movies. romance doesn't exist; it's just meat, hormones and simple psychology. picture the hot mess you want to dick 50 years later... this simplifies it.

Romance in literature and movies are over idolised, of course they not exist. ?

19 minutes ago, stingray1995 said:

So wait, if i'm getting this right, you're saying on one hand that girls "these days" are dumb as hell and you can get them to bed easy peasy, yet on the other hand idea of having more girls with sharper brains is emasculating?

You can't have both m8. Unless your plan is to contradict yourself, but why would that be? There is a bit of truth in the whole lookism thing, yes. But the way i see it people in general are shallow. You're shallow, i'm shallow, we're all shallow. Attraction matters, lust matters, romance is overhyped, priorities are misplaced, perspectives are distorted. That's society. That's human nature, our evolution. This isn't some coming of the age shit, it's been this way since forever, but you only hear about this now because most men aren't dying in their 20's to fight some opposing monarchy army or getting dragged into active wars.

On 9/7/2019 at 5:01 PM, Resdayn said:

Why we talking about girls here?

Wasn't the thread focused on well screenshots and sharing those? XD

Speedwagon best waifu?

didn't watch Jojo yet. The fans are going to be so angry with me.

Ah well.

40134194_SpeedwagonBestWaifu.jpg.966a6b98af9165d50bf4c5a1f796897a.jpg

Almost anybody can be a perfect 10..........in the right moment and circumstances. That's why people are constantly baffled by whom they fall in love with. Because later they are thinking "What the fuck did I see in them?!!". Anyone believing they got the whole thing figured out is deluding themselves. You wake up one day after some great sex or whatever and go from wanting to needing them. At least that's my experience. And don't say that you can control that shit, 'cause I know that you can't. Nobody can. :classic_happy:

There. My post should cause everyone to ignore this thread for awhile. I am "The Cooler".:classic_tongue:

Image result for the cooler

This thread seems to be very focused ( not surprisingly) on males view of women. As a woman, I have met /talked to etc a lot of very shallow men, their intelligence or lack of makes no difference really,  hell i even married 2 of them. I am lonely , but not to the point that im going to compromise who i am or what i am willing to accept any more. and  Perfect 10 is just a transitory concept, people change by the moment . Who the hell is doing this scoring anyway? and does it matter.

21 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Reveal hidden contents

But there is random one.

Awww, that looks cute!

For a moment i thought that was ulfric on your back ?

3 hours ago, gregathit said:

Folks, lets knock off the gender bashing.  There is no such thing as "all".  Everyone is an individual and we are each unique.  So lets stop throwing around stereotypes like they actually mean something, especially when used as an insult.

What a wise thing to say.

I like you, let's be friends ?

16 hours ago, Tali Redmint said:

I think you should answer you a question: Do I want to be with friends/ppl/partner ?

If the answer is yes, than you should work on it. If you have no social experience, find ppl just like you, don't try to hang out with the popular guys/girls, you will only get rejected and reassure to yourself you're a failure.

We love to be victims, so we can feed upon our self-pity. 

Start a table top RPG group, invite only the weirdos, the nerds, when we're playing we feel more like letting ourselves go in the moment. In no time you'll be talking to ppl and making friends like "a normal person".

There is nothing like "failure" when it comes to someone that looks for friends or has the need to hang with someone because he wants to get rid of his loneliness.

If you get rejected, that happens. It will happen with the "Popular kids" as well as with the "nerds".

Being afraid to just go to the popular ones comes from a certain uncertainty, doesn't it? But where does that come from?

From our own social behaviour. We've seen it in movies, read that in books and so on.

The cool kids don't like lonely losers, right? Wrong!

As i was younger and went to school i was always considered "Cool" by other kids.

Not because i acted cool or because i was the smartest or hottest.. nah.  i wish ?

It was because my parents had way too much yeah, there is a "too much" money to spend and because i only had clothing from the most expensive brands.

Because my school bag was from CC and so on, you get it alright.

Sounds good, huh? Not really.

I "had" to hang with the cool kids. Well, "had" is such a strong word here to be honest. Tho it was all i knew for some time.

But, guess what? Yeah, they were a bunch of "i sniff my own farts". At least at my school they were, i'm sure there are "Cool" cool kids out there 

One day there was this girl. Maaaan, i had a crush on her, i can tell you that.

She had beautiful long, red-ish hair, a cute nose and a smile that made me always forget what i wanted to say.

The girl was considered "A problem" tho. "Problematic".

She came from a rather unwealthy family and she was often bullied because of that.

You know, cheap clothing, never went somewhere, never had anything ...yadda yadda

One day tho. That one day..

My class went on a school trip for a week. We wanted to visit London in our english-class. Im not from 'murica, neither from the UK

So we were really excited and all. I stayed a little longer in the classroom that day we were told where we would go to - to talk to the teacher about different things.

Had to because i was "Class speaker".. Of course i was...

After heading out our classroom there was this girl. You know? her, w-we just talked about her?? Anyway.

She sat in a corner, almost out of view, only her shoes were visible from where i was standing.

As i came closer i heard her crying, so i had to investigate, right?

Well, i approached her and just looked at her for a moment, trying to figure out what to say, poor thing got so startled.

People always said i'm sneaking around - im not! im just not stomping around like an elephant!

I introduced myself properly, never had done that before, believe it, or not. And she told me her name too. Tho we knew the others' names already

We talked about a few random things for a minute but then i had to ask the obvious thing. No shit.

I asked her why she was crying. Duh

She hesitated for amoment but then told me it's because of the trip.

Her parents would never have enough money for it and she will be the only one staying at home or at school.

Then she said she hates it to be poor and all, but in the same sentence she stated that she loves her parents and she would never want another family.

That got me a little thinking right there. Yah, i do that too sometimes!

So i offered to pay for her. Yeah, just like that, no dinner, no sex. Stop asking about it!

Of course, she refused. She got all flustered, told me that i can't do something like that and that she never could pay it back.

So i told her that the ammount for the trip was like...

Well yeah, like nothing for my family and that, if i'd told my parents the trip would cost the double ammount, - they wouldn't even ask.

She still refused it, tho i could hear how much she wanted it. Tho that was unintentional.

So i told her that i'm the "Class speaker". Her Class speaker and that my job is to take care of my class.

Man, i'm still so proud of my younger self right there...

After while she accepted my offer.

And to make a long story short ... W-What?? ... Yeah, no shit!

That's how i met my very first girlfriend. One of the most beautiful beings (in- and outside) i've ever met. "Problematic"... Haha.

Yah.. because bitches like ma'monezzzz And, belive it or not, it had nothing to do with the money. That just "Brought us together".

What i wanted to tell everyone here:

If you guys are afraid to get rejected, that's normal. Everyone should.

But that's the reason why YOU are perfect. Because you care for that.

That's whats wrong with our society. People don't care. People have lots of prejudices.

If you are lonely, that's good. YAH! i just said that!

Because you are blessed that you can feel something like that. a lot of people can't.

And people that are lonely - they are looking for friendship, looking for love.

So you want this in your life - That's very good.

Stay like you are, for starters make some small steps.

Like.. Join a Teamspeak, talk to people, make some online friends. Play video Games with them or just hang with them!

It's like calling someone, promise!

If you don't mind me and my friends talking in german, join mine, i won't bite! hard..

Or just join a private channel.. just with me.. we can.. talk.. .. .. .. in English.. yeah..

But always remember, you are perfect!

Let no one tell you otherwise!

And, believe it or not, i prefer hanging with people like you guys instead of the popular ones.

Because my best friends always happened to be the least popular ones.

Sorry for making such a book out of it...

i had some time to spend...

Don't yell at me!