Well I had originally 3 dialogue options:

1. (kiss your darling ...) - obviously initiates a kissing scene, nothing more, nothing less.

2. Would you like to mate with me? (have sex with your darling ...) - initiates a whole new dialogue from SexLab Arousal (about what my sexual desires are, like "I want you to look into my eyes, while I fuck you" etc), followed by the chosen sex technique.

3. Dibella sent me for you - at which she responds with "the chosen one has arrived" followed by "let's mate as commanded" and her response "yes, my master". This dialogue then disappears, leaves only the two upper options, to reappear I have to leave and come back to her (basically reset her).

Both dialogue options result in sex (or just kissing, but that also counts as a sexual animation, btw the Atronach actually doesn't seem to have an animation, she just makes some gymnastics while my character is involved in the proper animation), but non advances the quest, not even the third one (which should actually, seems the closest thing to the goal, when I announce my "quest" to her). So I don't really know, what's the issue, maybe conflicts with some other mod(s)? The Atronach's "missing" animation isn't an issue for me, being unable to advance actually is.

As a side note: I am currently fighting with mods, something broke and my game CTDs during ingame SexLab installation. Maybe that's a good thing, reinstalling almost all mods could fix the issue. Or maybe not.

EDIT: after solving the CTD issue (by uninstalling some mods), now there's only one dialogue with her (the 3rd one, no arousal themed dialogue anymore), which should lead to sex and advancing the quest, well nothing happens, no sex, no advancement. I have no idea, what's wrong, even the mating call (the shout) doesn't work on her and it works on most creatures, like a wolf, a bear, a horse, etc.

Hey. Really like the mod, but was curious about changing some of the dialogue for personal preference. I've tried editing it in the Player Dialogue tab for the quest in Creation Kit, but when I hit ok it gave me a script error.

I think I managed to fix that by extracting the scripts from the .bsa to scripts/source, but now it's giving me a Papyrus fragment error. Do you have any tips on how I can edit the dialogue without breaking the mod?

This is my own conversion of the beastess mod (converted from the LE 8.02 version using bsa extractor, COA and xedit).  I did not ask for permissions, but the author seems to have disappeared (no activity in the last year). This file may be revoked without notice if anyone complains.

-any existing defects in the original mod are probably still present, other than the main quest, which I fixed enough to complete to the end

-only the main quest has been tested (can complete all creatures to the end IF you have all necessary animations)

-magic spells have NOT been fully tested, but a few summon spells and shouts have worked when I tried in-game, so left it alone

See earlier posts about SLAL packs to meet all the animation requirements.

See original post for mods full requirements.

Known Problems:

• WARNING: beastess follower (Breeda) will stop following forever if you tell her to "wait here" from the "more..." dialog (reload from an earlier save, do not do this)
  • the default "wait here" command does not work, Breeda will always follow you (workaround: tell her to "leave me" instead and re-summon her later)
  • there are world edits which may or may not be dirty/accidental edits.  Other than the placement of the hideout door on the ground I'm not sure anything else in the world needs to be changed for this mod.
  • Cannot be ESL flagged due to certain records being present.  I think most mods with followers have this limitation.
  • I only know about 20 percent of what is needed to fully fix this, and without reverse compiling the scripts this is as far as I intend to go with it.  Also, I have insufficient skill to do so cleanly (AI, Followers, world edits, scripting...none of the above).

Fixing common issues on your own:

• If animations do not trigger, check the console output for info on why.  Usually it is a failed trigger due to missing (or unregistered) animations and the console output can reveal if this is the case.  If you cannot get past the flame atronach, you have not properly configured something (enabled creatures?, enabled creature dialog?, registered required animations? waited for SL and SLAL to finish activating/registering?)
  • If dialog options are visible but can not be activated, save and reload, try again.
  • If dialog options are missing or you cannot speak to the creatures at all, check that you have enabled the correct settings in your SL mods.  You can also use tools like xedit to verify no other later loading mods are resetting the creature property required for dialog with the player (detailed in an earlier post by another user).

Good luck, and "keep your stick on the ice".

Beastess 8.02 unofficial SE.7z

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 12:38 AM, walkingwounded said:

This is my own conversion of the beastess mod (converted from the LE 8.02 version using bsa extractor, COA and xedit).

What's the difference between your conversion and the the one in this thread?

10 hours ago, hatass said:

What's the difference between your conversion and the the one in this thread?

I found the conversion from the OP did not work well enough for me (the text and images in the books was misaligned, and some creatures were missing the PC dialog property [a file to fix these is in a later post BTW]), plus I wanted to see if I could (personal challenge).  I posted it here as I see many still have issues getting it to work (and not finding the fixes in the thread).

In hind sight I should have just posted the esp file, or created a patch esp instead to keep the original unaltered but here we are.

I felt it best not to make sweeping changes, I consider this an unofficial 'bug fix'.

Spoiler

I found some info recently about making mods ESL/Lite, I'll probably do that for myself on my next build update (making esp's lite re-numbers the form-id's, which means not safe to convert mid game).  As I learn more about scripts and modding I may revisit this again and clean it up further (the 'wait here' issue with Breeda still bothers me), but just for personal use, unless I make contact with the author.

I've got all the requirements, but the mod doesn't seem to load. I'm using Vortex, not sure if thats a problem. Everything is installed and enabled, but all the added things aren't there when I launch the game. There isn't even an MCM for it. Not really sure whats going on. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

The mod looks fantastic but I have a question and maybe it's silly, but I don't know how to start the missions or what to do, I would be grateful if someone helps me with a mini guide or the complete guide of the mod, example: where do I start, do I What do I have to do? How do I start with the animations and all this, thanks :)

Does anyone know how to change the "the beast peaked your beastess lust for now" message after mating humans? I searched for it in xEdit but couldn't find it. If its a general message no matter what you mate with I want to at least change it to "your lust has been satisfied for now" or something. 

@zarza Just install the requirements and I highly recommend Mod Organizer 2 for your install. If you really don't know what to do to install mods in general, follow a guide for the beginning steps, like Lexy's mod guide. I installed most of the mods in her guide, but I don't recommend to do it as a beginner, just install fixes, graphics mods, the minimum, and after that the sexlab mods. Just read the SSE Conversion and pick what you like, and then follow the install instructions.

6 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Does anyone know how to change the "the beast peaked your beastess lust for now" message after mating humans? I searched for it in xEdit but couldn't find it. If its a general message no matter what you mate with I want to at least change it to "your lust has been satisfied for now" or something. 

@zarza Just install the requirements and I highly recommend Mod Organizer 2 for your install. If you really don't know what to do to install mods in general, follow a guide for the beginning steps, like Lexy's mod guide. I installed most of the mods in her guide, but I don't recommend to do it as a beginner, just install fixes, graphics mods, the minimum, and after that the sexlab mods. Just read the SSE Conversion and pick what you like, and then follow the install instructions.

Thanks, in fact I already started the first missions, but I have a problem with looking for the bear and it is that I cannot interact with it

18 hours ago, zarza said:

Thanks, in fact I already started the first missions, but I have a problem with looking for the bear and it is that I cannot interact with it

Maybe you are missing some animations, idk. I use the version that walkingwounded posted above and everything worked fine so far, including the bear.

On 9/10/2020 at 4:58 AM, Ijustwantthedamnmod said:

I'm so glad this thread is still active! I found the flame atronach and was able to get the first two lines of dialog from her, then she didn't breed with me and I can't talk to her again. The quest arrow is still above her head and everything.

Same for me. 

I checked the console, it said "no valid animation registered" or something like that. 

I went to MCM, <sexlab animation loader>, and enabled every animation under "constructs", and registered them. 

Quick check in mcm <sexlab> to see if I activated creature animations, I did, and it worked.

Now I'm at the bear and I have no dialogue option.

8 hours ago, boomybo said:

Same for me. 

I checked the console, it said "no valid animation registered" or something like that. 

I went to MCM, <sexlab animation loader>, and enabled every animation under "constructs", and registered them. 

Quick check in mcm <sexlab> to see if I activated creature animations, I did, and it worked.

Now I'm at the bear and I have no dialogue option.

This worked! Thank you!

Aaaaand I'm stuck at the spider : no animation registered again. 

I de-registered everything from SLAL and it worked for the outside spider, but back in the lair it's not finding any registered animation again. 

It's the same spider FFS!

I uninstalled every animation pack I installed that, as far as I could tell, didn't contain spider animation, and still. no luck.

Well, when the door is locked, break a window.

I opened the console, clicked on the pest, typed <setrace dog>, the spider is now a dog, did the thing with spider-dog, quest advanced, <setrace FrostbiteSpiderRaceGiant> and everything is back to normal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

Placed at Bottom of Load order as suggested, fixed initial dialogue issues but when I get to the sabercat it has no dialogue option.

Found are RAR file that fixed this and the later issue with Giant Spider dialogue missing. The file can be found on page 2 of the comments section for the original se port of this mod. There are 2 files a few comments apart from each other, choose the 2nd one as the first one only fixes the sabercat. To those not getting dialogue for bear or Atronach, this mod HAS to be at the bottom of your load order in order for the dialogues that do work to work. Here are some mods that should've been listed as a hard requirement on the main page for this mod to properly work: Animation packs or mods like More Nasty Critters (adds animations through SLAL as well genitals for all critters), Sexlabs Animation Loader SE (SLAL) and Billyys Animations for SE (currently the only pack I've found available for SE that includes Spider Animations, requires SLAL to run animations). Without animations that corresponds with each creature, you will get further than initial dialogue. And remember that you have go to Mod Configuration Menu (MCM) to enable AND register all animations through the SLAL tab. This will make sure Sex Labs Framework can detect and run the animations.

• 3 weeks later...

My only issue seems to be this book people are talking about, and how i can actually get it into my inventory, lmao. the crawling animation is fine, and i have the fus ro do'h, sexlab framework SSE, FNIS, and creature FNIS, both SSE, and sexlab aroused SSE. not sure if NMM installed it wrong or what i'd have to do, but; any help would be appreciated.