On 3/22/2020 at 12:29 PM, GutsyGuyyyy said:

well I got the mod to work but I can't advance the story, I get to the atronach say the lets breed and then my character stands there enabling me to move while the atronach just wanders about 

had that the second time i tried this. make sure you've got the requirements. make sure you enable creature animations in sexlab options. might have to reload them.

Okay, had some time due to covid-19, took a closer look at the oldrim of this mod (v8.02).  This is actually a fairly "simple" mod as it modifies relatively few things.

FIRSTLY: If your gonna mod, learn to use the tools [understand what your doing and why], read the forums, understand that you have not PAID for support!

I tried converting the oldrim version myself as an experiment (can I do it?)

. extracted zip to new folder

. extracted then removed the bsa using bsa extractor util (see nexus)

. ran CAO (Cathedral Asset Optimizer; see nexus) on the files on the new folder (no bsa re-creation, defaults/minimal on rest)

. zipped the result (i used 7zip to create a new "SexLab Beastess SE 8.02.7z" file)

. installed in Mod Organizer (nexus)

. ran SSE Edit autoclean on the esp's (nexus)

. loaded each in the CK (Bethesda Creation Kit) to save as form 44 (only about 6 or so "missing male nif part...." something type errors, probably for the "breeder follower" clothing)

. reran autoclean on each esp again

. ran "remove unused masters" and "resort masters" (SE is fixed load order for original esm's)

Note: not sure if the immersive arousal.esp is needed [did not use during testing, but did have other 'arousal' mods present]).

Note: if you use the USSEP, check the records beastess changes (some are probably junk edits that can be purged, but two werewolf records seem to be inverted [health and regen])

-last step would be to use CAO to rebuild the bsa (using the "least number of BSA's option and no dummy esp)

I think I got a clean convert as the activation book pages are now aligned (was misaligned in the "v4" file from original post for me).

Note to OP: your conversion work in much appreciated, you did great, I just did this to see if I could

I do not think it can be ESL-ified due to the world or NPC records (Breeda, etc) or "something", Bash did not allow it so guessing there are some 'no go" record types.

Naked Armor:

Used the SSE EDIT tool to compare the armor records vs the dragonbone armors.  The armor is invisible due to having no Armature (ARMA or "Armor Addon") records defined, thus no meshes or textures.  It should probably have generic male world models added for each (just use same as hide or dragon armor records maybe) so it can be dropped on the ground and picked up again, as well as add in the default armor pick/drop sounds [the engine may do this, not sure as I type this].  I added in some existing ARMA records during testing and got 'normal' armor behavior back, so I think this is accurate.

The two "Body" (cuirass) armor pieces will not be work with the NPC's as they contain at least one "naked..." ARMA attribute (eg: NakedTorso).  Seems the game engine logic pushes these to the very bottom of the selection priority list, thus will not be worn since 'anything is better than naked' by design.  Probably no real workaround other than have someone create a new "InvisibleArmor" ARMA's which can satisfy the engine and not use the built in "naked..." ARMA's.

Due to the way Helmets are created/rendered this is why the author made those pieces Circlets and not helmets (different handling logic; quite a trick actually).  From what little I think I know this is because to make something a true "helmet" requires some sort of work to "fit" it to the bodies head mesh, which is beyond me right now (I picture yellow Lego heads that need to be popped off to change the look).  Not sure how that affects the full set armor perks, presuming it invalidates due to no 'helmet', but zero weight is zero without the perk anyway.  FYI: Switching the circlet property to helmet resulted in invisible heads in-game.

*I think TRUE 'invisible armor' would NEED a new ARMA created (possibly with fully transparent 'mesh' and 'texture' combo) to satisfy the engines expectations for NPC's.  I think no one has done this yet as helmets seem to affect the hair, circlet and ear slots (Invisible helmet makes you Lego head?).

Conclusion: unless a modder can create true "InvisibleArmor" ARMA records (with invisible meshes and textures for all four armor slots) I think "for PC only" is where it ends.  Other than adjusting the armor ratings and values to my tastes and removing the enchantment from the heavy gauntlets and adding in the "heavyfists" perk) this is as far as I plan to go.  Too bad...Breeda is stacked, but always covers up when I give her clothes and armor.

SSE Edit:

ran the "check for errors", checked all the items listed, resolved them as I thought best

-found unresolved records ending in D62, which I think was meant to resolve to the quest record in SexLab.esm (the leading 06 should adjust to your load order), but it could maybe just be removed altogether, not my area):

"SexLabQuestFramework "SexLab Framework" [QUST:06000D62]

-removed several unresolved dialog conditions (the second condition seemed to always be sufficient)

-removed a "vampiretransformation" spell, not sure what it was supposed to do (maybe the author knows).  I did not play as vampire to know if this was relevant/required.

I suspect there are some terrain and other records which are just dirty edits and should be purged, but I ran out of time to validate

-without the original script "source" files there is a limit to what can be removed blindly (no way to tell what is required, when)

Animations:

-not listed in OP as a requirement but you will need additional animations registered (registering billyy's pack, using SLAL for SE, works as it has everything to satisfy beastess), the sexlab files and zaz pack (v8 in my case) do not seem to have everything needed by beastess (if you check the console text you can see the animation selection failure)

Quest:

-any time I wanted to interact with a creature I'd make a full/new save, if the dialog selection fails I exit to menu and reload and try again, if it fails again, exit to desktop/reload/try again.  Made it to the end doing this.

Caveat:

As I write this I do not think I tested most of the powers/spells (oops!)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the issue where wearing the invisible armor removes my hands/feet (I'm playing a bosmer). I saw someone mention doing something in CK (I think that's Creation Kit?) but that's not something I have - had trouble trying to gain access to it last time I ran into an issue that suggested its use and was then told to not bother with it. Has anyone come up with another fix or have a patch or something they could share? 

On 4/13/2020 at 4:40 PM, SafyreStorme said:

I'm having the issue where wearing the invisible armor removes my hands/feet (I'm playing a bosmer). I saw someone mention doing something in CK (I think that's Creation Kit?) but that's not something I have - had trouble trying to gain access to it last time I ran into an issue that suggested its use and was then told to not bother with it. Has anyone come up with another fix or have a patch or something they could share? 

I recall seeing something about this in another thread (no idea now, maybe in the original 'oldrim' version threads).  I think if you open up the esp in xedit (sseedit) and look at the armor ARMA (ARMor Addon) records for those pieces you should see a bunch of race specific records like "AAkhajiitnakedfeet" or something.  By removing those race specific records and re-saving it may resolve the issue (I think you can leave the default non-race naked AA records though, leaving just one).  You will make a backup before editing of course (or be rightly ridiculed).  In the CK you will have to enable the show all checkbox at the top of the relevant section in the lower part of the armor editing window (may be empty or have a single entry otherwise).

FYI, you could consider using Dibella's Blessing (LL) for naked play (provides armor based on speechcraft level) and ignore the beastess armor pieces.  Still just for the PC and not NPC's though, so same result in the end.

Check for the link and others here: 

3 hours ago, walkingwounded said:

I recall seeing something about this in another thread (no idea now, maybe in the original 'oldrim' version threads).  I think if you open up the esp in xedit (sseedit) and look at the armor ARMA (ARMor Addon) records for those pieces you should see a bunch of race specific records like "AAkhajiitnakedfeet" or something.  By removing those race specific records and re-saving it may resolve the issue (I think you can leave the default non-race naked AA records though, leaving just one).  You will make a backup before editing of course (or be rightly ridiculed).  In the CK you will have to enable the show all checkbox at the top of the relevant section in the lower part of the armor editing window (may be empty or have a single entry otherwise).

FYI, you could consider using Dibella's Blessing (LL) for naked play (provides armor based on speechcraft level) and ignore the beastess armor pieces.  Still just for the PC and not NPC's though, so same result in the end.

Check for the link and others here: 

Yay! Thank you! Not sure what you meant about the CK, but I had SSEedit lying around on my desktop and was able to figure it out enough to remove the wood elf hands/feet from the armor and now they're there when I equip the armors. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 9:11 PM, LatencyRemix said:

Having a small problem trying to progress the quest line.  I get to the bear, but no dialogue will appear when trying to talk

I am also having this issue.   I get no dialogue from the bear.  

On 5/13/2020 at 7:56 PM, SimpleLife said:

I am also having this issue.   I get no dialogue from the bear.  

hey i've messed with it for a few hours because of the same bug so if you would like to fix it i found using sseedit works so you go under the skyrim tap then to races then finder the one for the creature you cant get to work (i use this mod to find what race they are https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19250) then you click one it and scroll down to find where it says flags then right click on the spot in the 1st photo the check the box shown in second and do that for every mod fallowing the beastess mod let me know if i can help any further [this if for people looking with the find in page saber spider dialogue]

SSEEdit 4.0.3 5_19_2020 9_00_35 AM_LI.jpg

SSEEdit 4.0.3 5_19_2020 9_01_56 AM_LI.jpg

Running into an issue where after installation (via Vortex), skyrim won't start. Uninstall and skyrim starts again. It doesn't even crash, the executable just refuses to start at all.

Have you run into this before?

For reference: Requirements installed:

- Sexlab Framework SSE

- FNIS SSE

- FNIS Creature pack SSE

- Sexlab Aroused SSE

- Fuz Ro D-oh Silent voice SSE

and FNIS run (though it gave an error for Beastess).

Update: re-downloaded and installed and it works now. Please ignore this message.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

Problem with the dragon part of the quest. I somehow managed to get the first bit to work but when I go back to the hideout and select the dialog option to continue the animation playes but the quest doesnt progres. anything i can to do get it to work or is there a way to get the quest ID and force the quest to progress

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the SE port.

I just ran in to a problem, I was in Black Reach fighting those gaint robots, things got nasty so I used the Mating Call shout a couple times, 2 robots and a chaurus became my follower, I eventually got rid of the robots but the Chaurus somehow became an invincible follower and I can't get rid of it, not even console command can kill it.

Mouse over it shows no name, the best I can do is to disable it, I have Amazing Follower Tweaks installed, could it be some kind of conflict?

Edit: I was able to get rid of the Chaurus by using the "Tweak make follower" power on the Chaurus to cancel AFT's management, then use mating shout to make it a follower again, this time I could kill it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 8:06 AM, Epithumia said:

hey i've messed with it for a few hours because of the same bug so if you would like to fix it i found using sseedit works so you go under the skyrim tap then to races then finder the one for the creature you cant get to work (i use this mod to find what race they are https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19250) then you click one it and scroll down to find where it says flags then right click on the spot in the 1st photo the check the box shown in second and do that for every mod fallowing the beastess mod let me know if i can help any further [this if for people looking with the find in page saber spider dialogue]

This fixed my issue with both the saber cat and the spider. Basically, I needed one step in-between with is to create an "overwrite" file for the sexlab beastess mod.

Thank you so much! I was scouring the internet for fixes and this did the trick.

part of it is probably the sheer amount of mods I have installed, but Beastess has given me nothing but trouble and bugs, even after spending an entire day triple checking my load order and compatibility patches. 

Then after making a new save and trying to uninstall it (After having not even installed the mod actively on that save, mind you) doing so completely corrupted my save file, and theres no script instances I can unattach. Meaning I wasted 2-3 hours of carefully configuring my mods to my liking for no good reason. I'd simply just play the game with Beastess still installed but off, if it wasn't for the fact that despite not having the mod on, I still get glichy flashes of the Beastess arousal buffs and debuffs. 

I'm sure its a great mod, but it just doesn't work on my PC, cap. If anyone could give me advice on how to remove this, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise it seems I just have to spend time re configuring everything yet again. 

On 10/20/2019 at 6:29 PM, rijjz1 said:

This is the first time I've made any sort of patches/mods so I hope this helps.

I've fixed the saber bug and spider bug (i havent gotten that far in the quest yet so I did it preemptively).SexLab Beastess.esp

I've also created a patch for bijn npcs (all in one) (and saber and spider fix) for those of you that get black face for lydia.SexLab Beastess Bijn All in one patch.esp+

If I see anymore bugs with the npcs while I play I'll try to fix them too. 

EDIT: these patches dont fix the spider bug look at my next post for patch

Where exactly do you place these ESP's at? I'm assuming the original mod folder but I wanna be sure before I break something. Or does it go into the Data directory?

On 5/19/2020 at 8:06 AM, Epithumia said:

When I use SSE Edit it doesn't allow me to do what you are doing or I'm just tarded, never really tinkered with SSE Edit before.

On 7/21/2020 at 10:32 AM, LordMental said:

when i get to the atronarch in the first quest and press lets breed nothing happens i have all the requirements and i have run fnis and activated all animations in slal

I had this issue before and diagnosed it this way:

-save before talking to the creature

-speak to the creature

-if you can activate the "let's breed" dialog option but nothing happens (wait up to a minute), open the console, scroll up a bit to see if it mentions what animation was selected

--in my case I had no suitable animation for atronachs (and it said so in the console along with gender types detected, etc), I installed and activated more animations to satisfy the engine (I encountered this more than once, so check the console each time it fails to animate but you can activate the dialog option)

--try to "have some fun" with a random domestic dog/horse (falkreath is nearby) to verify the SL creature settings are correct (these animations are common, atronachs uncommon)

-if you cannot activate the breed dialog, exit to main menu, reload the save, try again

--in my case I randomly was unable to activate the action dialog or rarely even the first dialog, reloading the save worked each time for me

Hey there, I'm stuck with the first quest -the Flame Atronach (at least for me, if it's random, I have no idea), I found her (yes, it's a she, not sure if it's vanilla behavior or some mod altered it) and can do all (sexual) things to her through a dialogue, but despite this, the quest doesn't advance, I still have the marker on her and the journal still reads "Find the Atronach" (when I'm standing in front of her). What am I supposed to do, except of sleeping with her 101 ways?

9 hours ago, SkyForgeLevi said:

Hey there, I'm stuck with the first quest -the Flame Atronach (at least for me, if it's random, I have no idea), I found her (yes, it's a she, not sure if it's vanilla behavior or some mod altered it) and can do all (sexual) things to her through a dialogue, but despite this, the quest doesn't advance, I still have the marker on her and the journal still reads "Find the Atronach" (when I'm standing in front of her). What am I supposed to do, except of sleeping with her 101 ways?

With my install I have two dialog options (for each creature), the second option advances the quest while the first is a generic sexytime option.  After choosing the second option you should see dialog for the creatures reply and sometimes a final player response.

Example:

on approach:

-Do you need some fun?

-Are you the one I seek? (choose this)

If you can complete the second dialog tree, but nothing happens, check the console history (use pgup, gpdown to scroll) and see if it indicates the problem.