@Ade4u1

Did not encounter this issue in my personal (limited) testing, but if you have any mods related to horses installed maybe confirm if any properties related to the horse have been replaced. If I recall there are mods for 'better' horse travel/summoning/riding. I would troubleshoot this as follows (from memory):

1. in game: get the objectID of the horse (this is the mod record it corresponds to), then exit the game
    1. nexus mod 19250 (more informative console) is really good for pulling info from in-game beyond the objectid and it can tell you the winning record (as in what mod won, which may point out where to investigate)
  2. load xedit with the SAME load list as your game (all matching mod esp files, etc)
    1. Note: xedit is my goto tool for seeing what the winning records are in my load out and figuring out esp related conflicts
  3. navigate to the record you identified in step one
  4. check for any changes/conflicts from any other mods (in xedit these are often displayed as colored records in the column to the right side of this mod)
    1. I will repeat it again as many people fail to check this: the animal dialog with player property is REQUIRED
    2. if this property is not enabled (eg: replaced by another mod), you will not be able to interact with the animals as required
    3. this record exists for each animal in the mod (eg: horse, spider, etc)
    4. Any mods that 'revert' this property when they load AFTER this mod will cause this mod not to work properly
      1. The way Skyrim loads records is by 'replacing' entire blocks of data and not by "merging" blocks of data. This is one reason why mod compatibility patches are required. A patch often replaces a block of data in a late loading esp with a block of data from an earlier loading esp so the desired values are achieved. This is also why many mods say "load it after" certain mods, or "load it last", or "load it late".
      2. The dialog with player value is part of a single record with multiple properties/values within this record and therefore easily replaced by later loading mods.
  5. presuming you find conflicting/overriding records you can explore options to make corrections:
    1. create a 'difference' esp file to revert those records to the values in this mod (make a patch in other words) and place the patch at the end of your load order (late/last load). you may be able to esl flag the file to avoid using up a mod slot (remember the 254 esp limit).
    2. edit the conflicting mod records to match the values from  this mod (probably not the best option if you ever update that mod later)
    3. OR move/disable the conflicting esp files so this one wins. Be warned, reordering esp files can destroy a save (CTD when loading objectID's that change/do not exist); you may be able to fix a save using tools like resaver (falrim tools) and removing the records noted from this mod. I'm not able to guide anyone in proper save 'cleaning', as it is not a process I fully understand and usually just hack it until it works or I abandon the save.

If you see no conflicting records in xedit the issue is likely something else that affects dialog on a higher level. All i can suggest is reviewing your mods for anything that touches dialog when interacting with animals and seeing if there is a conflict of some sort.

Example: I have seen an issue where the dialog from the Bestial Essence mod interferes with dialog from this mod when interacting with some animals. In game this manifests as one or the other dialog options appearing, or one appearing AFTER, showing after a selection (late load or race condition, difficult to describe). I am a novice so I usually just put up with it if I can eventually select the dialog option I need at the moment. (Really, I should ask for help to resolve it some day [when i return to SSE again]). I suspect it could be dialog trees that have the same text and the game engine only picking one (as in both have an option for "Hello there" or something), but that is pure speculation.

I think that the game crashing at the dibella statue actually has to do with a mod that uses a 43 dependency.  An oldrim mod.  In a lof of cases, they are fairly benign, but in the beastess lair with the dibella statue, it can get pretty glitchy. Try starting the beastess quest with just the bare minimum requirements for mnc to work,  and then keep adding mods 5 at a time until it crashes.  Crudei know, but efficient 

5 minutes ago, walkingwounded said:

@Ade4u1

Did not encounter this issue in my personal (limited) testing, but if you have any mods related to horses installed maybe confirm if any properties related to the horse have been replaced. If I recall there are mods for 'better' horse travel/summoning/riding. I would troubleshoot this as follows (from memory):

All good on you.  I was just trying to offer basic troubleshooting.  I don't really care to go through the trouble of editing files myself if I can avoid it.  Just a lot of excessive work to obtain minor results that might have been achieved through much easier means.  Not saying your wrong of course.  It's only my simple opinion.

If I have to go through the process of creating a patch, the mod itself is no longer interesting to me

15 hours ago, Ade4u1 said:

there's an invite option in the aroused creatures mcm that lets you invite non-hostile creatures to party.  Interestingly enough there are specific options for horse dialog in the same menu.  Since you've been able to complete the previous quests, i'm guessing you have fus ro d'oh silent voice mod? 

Yes have Fus installed, issue is that the creature has no activator so i can't open a regular dialogue box and using aroused creatures to open a dialogue box without that only has the aroused creature dialogue

NoActivator.jpg.cfebd1263b0d7fa388497cfb4f2d2c3b.jpg

ArousedCreatureDialogueBox.jpg.948086cc57ca0f8e57e5379c2e1169a7.jpg

18 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Yes have Fus installed, issue is that the creature has no activator so i can't open a regular dialogue box and using aroused creatures to open a dialogue box without that only has the aroused creature dialogue

Reveal hidden contents

NoActivator.jpg.cfebd1263b0d7fa388497cfb4f2d2c3b.jpg

ArousedCreatureDialogueBox.jpg.948086cc57ca0f8e57e5379c2e1169a7.jpg

if you just want to get the quest done you can get around this  by using the console command setrace and changing  the  bugged creature into a dog the reverting it to is  proper race after the quest stage completes i had the same issue with the sabrecat and found that solution somewhere in the le thread

34 minutes ago, sammythesquirrel said:

if you just want to get the quest done you can get around this  by using the console command setrace and changing  the  bugged creature into a dog the reverting it to is  proper race after the quest stage completes i had the same issue with the sabrecat and found that solution somewhere in the le thread

Thanks that worked, using setrace dog on the horse to enable the activator and then setting back to horse once the dialogue box was open allowed me to select the dialogue option

@Ade4u1I think I tagged your id in error (I rarely post to forums and thus make errors). Your efforts to aid others is ABSOLUTELY appreciated.

In all my experience with animal dialog related to this mod the primary issue is the 'dialog with player' flag being reverted/disabled by something else (or simply not enabled as in the OP's files). The fact that toggling the race to another species 'resolves' the issue in-game reinforces that this property is likely disabled for that species.

In case anyone missed it, I'm not afraid to direct edit the esp for mod mid game as I accept that if I break it, its on me and I've started to learn what is safe and what is not through failure (aka: learning the hard way). When I write advice about making 'patches' in my posts its to cover my butt as patches are somewhat reversible (generally you can unload the esp file and your save from before the patch can be used without problems). Really though, as long as all the objectid's remain unchanged, direct edits are 'mostly safe' (you all make  backups of files and saves before making changes right? of course you do ? ).

Spoiler
On 3/24/2021 at 5:13 PM, pinky6225 said:

Thanks that worked, using setrace dog on the horse to enable the activator and then setting back to horse once the dialogue box was open allowed me to select the dialogue option

Glad you were able to get it taken care of. It's awesome to have a bunch of people with different ideas help out in different ways.  Not very knowledgable on console comands myself so I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years.  Kudos  @sammythesquirrel

and @walkingwounded it's no big deal. I honestly know very little about xedit, so if there is an issue with one of the codes, I'm less than useless there ? 
Maybe one of these days I'll sit down and make myself try to read through the features, but if I'm going to be honest, I'm a bit of a lazy putz so it might be a while.

15 minutes ago, Ade4u1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Glad you were able to get it taken care of. It's awesome to have a bunch of people with different ideas help out in different ways.  Not very knowledgable on console comands myself so I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years.  Kudos  @sammythesquirrel

and @walkingwounded it's no big deal. I honestly know very little about xedit, so if there is an issue with one of the codes, I'm less than useless there ? 
Maybe one of these days I'll sit down and make myself try to read through the features, but if I'm going to be honest, I'm a bit of a lazy putz so it might be a while.

dont give me credit i didnt come up with it , someone in the original beastess thread did that

i just passed it on

On 3/23/2021 at 4:47 PM, Ade4u1 said:

Yeah sounds good. Sorry for the late delay, been busy with work, as well as some interesting ctd issues of my own. 

I'll post again tonight to give you a few things to try as far as general troubleshooting. 

It would help to have your load order so I can try to duplicate your issue. Don't worry. No judging here

Not entirely sure how, but everything is working now. Also bear in mind that I always load Beastess and it's plugins at the bottom of my load order.

@Jgoftl Word.  Kind of makes sense. A lot of people say that xp32 should be last, then mnc above that.  I'm not a modder, so I can't say how accurate it is. I know that I recently had to get rid of animal sos, because it kept conflicting with beastess and making ctd in the strangest places.

It caused an issue with another mod that I didn't want to get rid of

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2021 at 12:10 PM, sammythesquirrel said:
  On 8/7/2019 at 2:41 AM, gmirc said:

Some how I can't talk to sabre cat in it's mission, the quest mark is on it but no any interaction option. so I stuck with this mission. Do any one has the same problem? And I do I fix that.

same here any fix ???

post 206 

I did the "setrace dog"  command on it 

2 hours ago, Dragundude said:

I did the "setrace dog"  command on it 

So, dog is the best can do?
Try dragon. much more fun.
The problem is  some creature don't have script to talk, so change it into any creature does can fix it, nice job.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, i don't know if this hase come up befor, tryped searching, but did not find anything.
I have the problem, that the Beastess Breeder you learn from the Book hase no body and i don't know why.
I use CBBE and all of the suggested Mods.

Have tryed to re-install the mod but did not fix the problem.
When i give her armor she has the CBBE Body.

So got a problem... tried to do the first beast, but nothing would happen after talking to the thing or using the shout right in its face. Decided to try a reinstall, so I went into the MCM and uninstalled from there, saved game, quit and uninstalled from MO2, ran FNIS to clear the anims, and then went to load up the save again to resave and then reinstall. Turns out that corrupts the save file and you can never play that one again? What'd I do wrong, and how can I fix?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2021 at 9:10 PM, sammythesquirrel said:
  On 8/7/2019 at 2:41 AM, gmirc said:

Some how I can't talk to sabre cat in it's mission, the quest mark is on it but no any interaction option. so I stuck with this mission. Do any one has the same problem? And I do I fix that.

same here any fix ???

post 206 

For the problem to talk to animals (sabercat , bear...) I found this solution. (Except for the dragon bug. I blocked here.) If you have sexlab dialogue mod. You check the debug spell in CMC (a book to learn then a spell) and you target the animal. And Done !!! You have the dialogue line.

• 2 weeks later...

I have severe PSQ issues (like mentioned pages ago and energy&exp not updating) and removing this mod makes the whole savegame unloadable. Last update Aug 2019 despite it seems unfinished?

The development of this mod is dead, right?

Edited by effrenatus

I'm having a blackface issue with the Beastess Follower, Breeda.  In CK, Breeda is found under preset instead of actor.  I can't figure out how to do the whole FaceGen thing from preset.  The mod contains a FaceGeom and FaceTint, which I think are meant for her (the Form ID listed is 000D15F3 but the Form ID for Breeda in CK is 040D15F3), but they don't work.  I tried renaming them to match the CK Form ID but that didn't work either.  Any advice would be much appreciated!

PSQ is buggy, and doesn't work with other mods which allow the player to be a vamp and werewolf at the same time.  It is easier to simply not enable that .esm.

On another note, when I equip the invisible beastess armor I have invisible hands and feet.  Not sure why.