I installed the mod, but I'm not sure if it's working properly. I can load the mod, read the guide (the text and images are a bit skewed, but eh...) and the messages pop up, but when I try the mating call, my character bends over, but then nothing else happens, even if there are creatures nearby. Is something not loading properly or do I need to do the quests first? It's a save that existed before I installed the mod. Is that perhaps causing issues?

Edited by DarknessTheFriend

I know this is a mileage may vary thing, but if you can't initiate dialogue with a beast check there's nothing aggroing it.  I was having major problems with the bear, and I noticed he was in an aggressive posture.  It turned out there was a spider nearby aggroing the bear, but because the bear is almost glued in place to it's marker it wasn't attacking and the spider was keeping a distance as well, and it wasn't until I spotted the red pip I knew something was hostile.  I think there was also some line-of-sight funkiness going on because the spider didn't spit until I got close enough to pull the threat.  A few Daedric arrows later, and I was able to get the dialogue.

It's a good idea to make sure you're not bringing any hostiles with you, and then make sure there's nothing nearby.  Pretty much all the beasts you can tame are hostile to pretty much everything, but because they stay on the marker and won't actually chase down whatever has attracted their attention.  Even something as innocent as a deer can set the carnivores off, and because the deer isn't hostile to you (and might not even be aware of the sabre cat) you won't see what it's reacting to.  When you approach the creatures they should be docile and relatively still (there are a few that have "moving" idle animations), but if they're up and turning to face a direction it's usually an indication they've been triggered by something.  The reason for this is probably because of the edits made to vanilla races, and the quest beasts are behaving as normal with their usual "hostile to" list.

As an asides, I do have Aroused Creatures installed, but even with this installed I wasn't able to initiate the dialogue when a creature detected a threat/prey.

I know this doesn't help in the case of the mod conflicts, but I've got Beastess after all my other creature stuff, and it's pretty low down the list as well generally.  There shouldn't be any problem dumping it to the bottom of the list and seeing if that helps because it shouldn't be a dependency for anything.

I can initiate dialogue with the Beastess Atronach, but when the dialogue is finished nothing happens. There is no Sex scene (as I assume there should be). When I summon the Breeder Follower I can tell them to "Breed me" and it will tell me that the follower is breeding me and my desires were satisfied, but there is no animation. When I use the mating call animals become passive, but they don't mate with me.

I have installed Sexlab Framework Beta 8, SexLab Aroused Redux, SexLab Aroused Creatures, FNIS, FNIS Creature pack, JContainers, SLAL, Fus Ro D-oh, SkyUI, and Sexlab Beastess and the Billyy and Leito animation packs. I have run FNIS (0 Warnings, I ran "Havok Behaviour Post Process" because there used to be warnings and subsequent T-posing) and enabled and registered the animations with the SexLab Animation Loader in the Mod Configuration Menu, it even told me that 494 animations were registered, but there are still no animations playing. I have currently no other mods loaded. It appears that the animations are the only thing that aren't working and I am absolutely lost as to why.

Update: I apparently got SexLab Framework 1.62 by accident which I couldn't install in-game. Now I've updated to 1.63 and fixed that at least. I've gotten past the Atronach without issue. However, the mating with the bear caused issues and I had to enable starting teleport. Now things should hopefully work fine.

Edited by DarknessTheFriend
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 6:11 PM, plaguesoul84 said:

for the beasts not talking go look at page 6 post 130 something u need to go into ck and allow them this mod wasnt fixed before it was released

How exactly would I accomplish that?  I'm only loosely familiar with CK, and I don't even know how well it would work with SE.  (Most I've ever made is some houses).

• 3 weeks later...

For me the Atronarch won't do its thing and it seems that first shout you get isn't effective on anything anymore either for some reason.  Mod is last on my load order.  I've got problems with multiple mods related to aroused creatures and I really wish one of them would work right.  I've got a feeling all of my woes are stemming from either aroused creatures or creature framework.  I may need a clean install, ugh.

Update:  Problem solved.  Turned out to be an anim issue in SL.

Edited by Tovoklar
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Zurzarzazr said:

if there were any competition for most bugged mod, this mod could take second place. Second, because it`s bugged.
Two years old bugs still not fixed. Even third party fixes, created two years ago, still not included in downloads.

It's definitely buggy, but it is possible to play it all the way through. I had tons of issues on my first playthrough, added missing animations and got further on my second playthrough, but was then unable to proceed past the dragon. Then I started over again removing a lot of mods that might conflict and managed to get all the way through the quests.

Idk if there is anyone still using this but maybe there is someone who could help me.

Straight to the point. I cant talk with the Dibella statue... am I doin something wrong? There is no option to choose the "target" and get the first quest. All i have is a marker that points me to the statue.

Any help?

1 hour ago, SymphiMoose said:

Idk if there is anyone still using this but maybe there is someone who could help me.

Straight to the point. I cant talk with the Dibella statue... am I doin something wrong? There is no option to choose the "target" and get the first quest. All i have is a marker that points me to the statue.

Any help?

Okay, so seems like I answered myself. 

At the start I didnt even think that that could couse such a bug.

Cutting straight to the point. I had installed a mod called New Dibella Statues SE. All it did was changing the model of dibella statue to a more sexy one.

I'm not that far into making mods (i just did some follower mods) but I noticed that sometimes mods that should not conflict still can.
So, if anyone finds themselves in similar situation. Try checking if u have any mods that change/conflict with the statue itself.

On 10/6/2021 at 9:32 AM, SymphiMoose said:

Any help?

If you have "New Dibella Staues 1.7.2 fixes" installed you cant talk to statue

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any fix for the dibella statue bug, other than uninstalling the statue replacer mod? Would rather not have to uninstall and go back to those meh vanilla statues

EDIT: As far as I can tell, you only need to talk to the statue to start the questline... I disabled the new statue mod, talked to the statue, then reenabled the statue mod and it seems to be working just fine

Edited by Raindrops400
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, I don't know if I'm just confused regarding something that seemingly everyone else has never encountered, since I can't seem to find anyone else discussing it, but I'm fairly certain that this mod isn't adding abilities as it is supposed to in my game. A few Beastess rewards ago I recall seeing the pop-up at the top with "*ability name* added" (I don't remember the name of the ability and can't seem to find a list of powers granted by the mod to check against), only to check my magic menu and inventory and being unable to find anything new.

At that time I just shrugged it off and figured I had to be mistaken, but more recently I got another Beastess reward, which I was immediately curious about because the pop-up referred to it as "Beastess pussy charge". I wondered what that was supposed to be or do, but once again that power - despite the pop-up stating that it had been added - is nowhere to be found. Using SkyUI-search and good old-fashioned scrolling through and looking has both revealed that I have no such power.

Any idea why that would be, and how to remedy it?

EDIT: For anyone interested, and for reference, the powers gained from this mod and currently in my list are (all prefaced with "Beastess"):

Spoiler

Axe

Bitch

Blade

Breeder (and then the various summons, think the most recent one was the Giant)

Detect Life

Explosion

Force

Guide

Knotty Bitch

Mating Call (initially learned shout)

Protection

Regeneration

Weapon Speed

EDIT 2: And mod list/load order, since I figure it might be relevant to know:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
FNIS.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Extended.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
3BBB.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab Beastess.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
SpousesEnhancedSE.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Ars Metallica.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
AutoHideAmmo.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
MilkMod_BodyMorph_MCM.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SeranaDialogAddon.esp
Serana SHUT UP Expanded.esp
DisableAutoAim.esp
Mors Feminine Females - All.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Luminosity Lighting Overhaul.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Homes All in One.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
BBLuxurySuite.esm
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
LABikiniSSE.esp
HentaiPregnancy.esm
DenassaG_MageRobes.esp
VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
VioLens SE.esp
[Dint999] BDO_Sor_DotNight.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Grimsever.esp
CosmeticVampireOverhaul.esp
Valerica.esp
Serana.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
Lustmord Vampire Armor Replacer.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
[Newmiller] Elven Sniper Project 2 SE.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
TeraArmorsSSE Leveled Lists Rare.esp
TERAArmorsSSE.esp
TeraArmorsSSE RARE USSEP Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicNB.esp
Werewolves.esp
SDA-AA Patch.esp
JaxonzRenamer.esp

EDIT 3: Aaaand now I'm unable to interact with the sabre.

Edited by MadGenuis
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 11:43 AM, cooldown1337 said:

Has anybody with corrupted save game after uninstalling figured out the way to uninstall the mod properly? Massive regrets even touching this bugged crap.

I believe you can use falrim tools to clean a save file (make a backup copy first of course).

I cannot advise how to do it properly/safely.

Been a very long time since I attempted a save clean (usually I break my games early and just roll back to an earlier save), but I think you load your save file and search for anything beastess related and remove it. You will need to remove all records using the beastess address space (FormID?) of the mod. I think there is a way to filter/search for and bulk remove them, but you had best research how.
I believe I just read the Falrim authors info page and a few articles or watched a few vids (gamer poet, ala youtube, may have one) then took a few stabs at it trial by fire style. If your bad save can still load, do so and remove any beastess items/armor/etc from your character and note the load ID of the mod (one way is to examine a beastess item and check its id code (eg: XXyyyyyy or 0xXXyyyyyy, the XX part is what you need, if using MO2 or xEdit I think you can get this info via those tools as well), re-save then work on the new file. Having beastess items still equipped could be problematic during cleaning. If you are able to successfully load the cleaned save without significant errors, re-save again, fully exit and reload (yes, lots of reloading is normal and required to fully flush orphaned records). Good luck.

Im having a slight issue. all the commands and shout works but when i use the shout, ill get in position but the mobs just wonder around sometimes with their genitals out but they do nothing. do custom race mods interfere with this mod? is there a list of mods that will interfere with this one? i dont have untamed so i dont understand why its not working.

8 hours ago, Ballistika said:

Im having a slight issue. all the commands and shout works but when i use the shout, ill get in position but the mobs just wonder around sometimes with their genitals out but they do nothing. do custom race mods interfere with this mod? is there a list of mods that will interfere with this one? i dont have untamed so i dont understand why its not working.

Only thing I can suggest is to load your list up in xedit and see if anything from this mod is being changed by another late loader. I rarely used the shouts in the past, could not validate if they worked or not.

Q: Did you check the console output to see if it threw any errors setting up the animation? First place I would check. Usually you can identify the nature of the problem from that info, if it is present.

Come to think of it, if you have custom creature races they might not be recognized/registered for use with some animations (I would expect a bear animation to expect a Bear as a valid target, but maybe not a CustomBear. Perhaps re-registering your animations might help (getting out of my depth here). Baring that you could try the shouts on the vanilla races/creatures, if they work with vanilla versions, you might have the answer.

Good luck.

1 hour ago, walkingwounded said:

Only thing I can suggest is to load your list up in xedit and see if anything from this mod is being changed by another late loader. I rarely used the shouts in the past, could not validate if they worked or not.

Q: Did you check the console output to see if it threw any errors setting up the animation? First place I would check. Usually you can identify the nature of the problem from that info, if it is present.

Come to think of it, if you have custom creature races they might not be recognized/registered for use with some animations (I would expect a bear animation to expect a Bear as a valid target, but maybe not a CustomBear. Perhaps re-registering your animations might help (getting out of my depth here). Baring that you could try the shouts on the vanilla races/creatures, if they work with vanilla versions, you might have the answer.

Good luck.

So i ended up downloaded sexlabs aroused creatures and it fixed it. But now i have another problem, more critters is having an aneurysm and all my animations now don't work, idk if it's because of skeleton files or because of animations, i gotta work tomorrow so I'll deal with it tomorrow hopefully, after i get off from work. When i first installed mods i had an issue like this which i fixed by removing and or moving files or mods around.

I installed AE (yeah I know :(  why couldn't they just have done what they did with SE and give us a free copy and not update SE)

I was having crashes on saving, even new games would crash on save. Beastess is one of only two mods that I've found that seem to break AE completely - the other being 'HDT High Heels for cp44 Bikini and DeserterX Armors Collection - LADX_SSE' where AE would crash immediately on hearing the main menu sounds on starting, it's on the nexus anymore as it got removed a while ago.

Well I've had SL Beastess installed for a long time and having tried previously to move it and got the dreaded save game corruption message I'd left it installed.

As walkingwounded suggested I used resaver to completely remove everything with the word beastess in it in the save file with Resaver and the so far I've managed to save twice with no ctd.

15 hours ago, walkingwounded said:

Good luck.

So i installed aroused creatures mod and it fixed it. But now i have an issue with animations all together, i have to find with mod is conflicting to the point everyone and thing is tposed or just a taxidermy possessed by a ghost lol i installed some mods after i found out aroused creatures worked.they might be at fault. I'll check after work

Edit: also more creepy critters is required for the missions, because the mod doesn't come with atronach sex animations which I'm not going to lie, seriously pissed me off lol

Edited by Ballistika
I forgot to mention
On 12/12/2021 at 6:05 PM, Ballistika said:

So i installed aroused creatures mod and it fixed it. But now i have an issue with animations all together, i have to find with mod is conflicting to the point everyone and thing is tposed or just a taxidermy possessed by a ghost lol i installed some mods after i found out aroused creatures worked.they might be at fault. I'll check after work

Edit: also more creepy critters is required for the missions, because the mod doesn't come with atronach sex animations which I'm not going to lie, seriously pissed me off lol

The t-pose may require you to purge and rebuild your animations data. I am presuming you are using FNIS so you might want to empty out the FNIS generated files before rebuilding, then de and re register the animations inside the game via Mod Manager (this process is required when adding/removing/changing animation files regardless). Good luck.

It is pointed out earlier in this thread that the mod requires additional animations to function and a few are suggested. The original author did not include animations in their files (everyone hits this wall it seems). To be frank, I've not chased down the LE version to see if these issues were fully resolved in that thread or not, so it is best effort at this stage. Someone with the required skills should just remake this one from scratch (ala: Beastess Redux).