29 minutes ago, Psycho_Bill said:

i thought we already established that one needs to install SLAL animation loader earlier in this thread? but thanx for the reminder :)

p.s. it doesnt work, some of the beasties are still not clickable.

him trying to find how to fix that but it could take me a week im a pure noob in coding 

On 9/1/2019 at 3:56 PM, CGRPTomoki said:

ok i think i have solved the issue so you have to download :

with the loader you will be able to acctivate the animation 

and 

this pack contain a lot off animation instal it and remember to use FNIS 

I dunno why my game didn't work than, I had it and activated it, even had less than 500 animations activated

On 9/7/2019 at 5:59 PM, s520864 said:

My argonian is missing her hands and feet when i equip the beastess armor, is there a fix for that? i know if works for the other races

maybe open up in CK and see if "Beast Race" is enabled on the armor? i am in the middle of reinstalling my mods or id take a look at it.

Fire Atronach (1st Quest) does not trigger a Scene. So I am stuck already. I tried resetting the NPC and reinstalling the Mod. There are plenty of Animations available since I have to use FNIS XXL. Something simliar happens with SexLab Solutions. For some reason the Mods seem to not be able to find the Animations. Maybe it is because of to many Available Animations...?

Found a rather strange error. Every time I approached Bruca's Leap Redoubt my game would CTD. I deactivated my entire modlist, started a new save file, reload a few mods, restart the  game and approached the place again. Rinse and repeat, as soon as I activated Beastess, it crashed again. I deactivated the Forsworn Beastesses, but it still crashed. With no other mods active spawning enemies (thought those Forsworn Beastesses to be the fault), I'm not sure what could cause this.

Hope someone else can test this too, figuring out if this is a mod conflict or a problem with Sexlab Beastess itsself, since I'm not experienced with modding Skyrim.

Edit: Ran a bare boned mod setup and the crash vanished. So it's very likely a mod conflict.

On 9/4/2019 at 10:59 PM, galloita said:

hello quest for hunt saber broken tiger dont speak

On 10/12/2019 at 6:30 PM, Number2415LS said:

So i have the Sabercat bug and have thus far have been unable to resolve it, I have made a few attempts based on what ive found on the original Beastess Form as well as the other Port and have thus far found nothing that works, any suggestions ?

This is the first time I've made any sort of patches/mods so I hope this helps.

I've fixed the saber bug and spider bug (i havent gotten that far in the quest yet so I did it preemptively).SexLab Beastess.esp

I've also created a patch for bijn npcs (all in one) (and saber and spider fix) for those of you that get black face for lydia.SexLab Beastess Bijn All in one patch.esp+

If I see anymore bugs with the npcs while I play I'll try to fix them too. 

EDIT: these patches dont fix the spider bug look at my next post for patch

On 10/21/2019 at 12:29 AM, rijjz1 said:

This is the first time I've made any sort of patches/mods so I hope this helps.

I've fixed the saber bug and spider bug (i havent gotten that far in the quest yet so I did it preemptively).SexLab Beastess.esp

I've also created a patch for bijn npcs (all in one) (and saber and spider fix) for those of you that get black face for lydia.SexLab Beastess Bijn All in one patch.esp+

Ive had a little test of the first ESP and it seems to have a bit of a crash problem (as in it crashes after sex is complete) It may just be my insane mod list though

On 10/21/2019 at 12:29 AM, rijjz1 said:

I've used the patch and it hasn't seemed to help me with the spider at all, on a new save or an existing one. it could be a conflict with another mod maybe but my mod load is quite high and would take ages to sort through.

Also for some reason not sure but when asking to breed with the beastess companion or dremora nothing happens yet it works fine on creatures. i can get the animations to play when initiated through other mods though although doesn't advance the quest for the dremora

On 10/25/2019 at 10:16 PM, Number2415LS said:

Ive had a little test of the first ESP and it seems to have a bit of a crash problem (as in it crashes after sex is complete) It may just be my insane mod list though

Im not sure why your getting a ctd for me it's working fine. Maybe you have a conflict or you a bad mod in there, try loot and put the esp towards the bottom of your load order. I have about 210 plugins my mod list looks like this:modlist.txt Also do you ctd after the sex scene if you use other mods like sexlab defeat to start it?

And If your wondering how I have so many animations to work without ctding I'm using this fix: Animation Loading Fix.zip

On 10/27/2019 at 4:09 AM, Levitikan said:

I've used the patch and it hasn't seemed to help me with the spider at all, on a new save or an existing one. it could be a conflict with another mod maybe but my mod load is quite high and would take ages to sort through.

Also for some reason not sure but when asking to breed with the beastess companion or dremora nothing happens yet it works fine on creatures. i can get the animations to play when initiated through other mods though although doesn't advance the quest for the dremora

Overwrite the original esp with one of these ones.

I fixed the spider problem (I patched the wrong spider race before instead of the giant frostbite spider):SexLab Beastess.esp

Here is the patch for bijn all in one and beastess (only use one of the patches) SexLab Beastess Bijn All in one patch.esp

Im not quite sure whats causing your animation problem but try putting the esp towards the bottom of your load order. Try installing more human slal anim mods and in the mcm for sexlab untick restrict aggressive animations?

I managed to complete all the quests for this mod without having yo skip any broken quests but some quests such as the troll is quite buggy - i fixed this by reloading the save.

Update: I've cleaned the unused masters and removed the weird breton male and female npcs from Primordial Instinct 's comment

Those of you that want to patch it yourself with sse edit just go into the npc races tab and toggle NPC can talk box for the saber cat and the giant frostbite spider.

3 hours ago, rijjz1 said:

Im not quite sure whats causing your animation problem but try putting the esp towards the bottom of your load order. Try installing more human slal anim mods and in the mcm for sexlab untick restrict aggressive animations?

Awesome work dude, the patch works fantastic and thanks for the tip on animations that seems to have worked.

On 10/26/2019 at 10:28 PM, rijjz1 said:

Im not sure why your getting a ctd for me it's working fine. Maybe you have a conflict or you a bad mod in there, try loot and put the esp towards the bottom of your load order. I have about 210 plugins my mod list looks like this:modlist.txt Also do you ctd after the sex scene if you use other mods like sexlab defeat to start it?

And If your wondering how I have so many animations to work without ctding I'm using this fix: Animation Loading Fix.zip

Overwrite the original esp with one of these ones.

I fixed the spider problem (I patched the wrong spider race before instead of the giant frostbite spider):SexLab Beastess.esp

Here is the patch for bijn all in one and beastess (only use one of the patches) SexLab Beastess Bijn all in one.esp

I managed to complete all the quests for this mod without having yo skip any broken quests but some quests such as the troll is quite buggy - i fixed this by reloading the save.

The problem is that there are 115 identical to master files in this patched esp that corrupt the users save.  I had to remove them with SSEEDIT.  There are a bunch of Bretton male and female presets saved in there that overwrote my own.  Removing: BretonMalePreset01 "Prisoner" [NPC_:00079F6A]
Removing: BretonMalePreset08 "Prisoner" [NPC_:0010AB69]
Removing: BretonFemalePreset02 "Prisoner" [NPC_:00079F63]
Removing: BretonMalePreset06 "Prisoner" [NPC_:0010AB67]
Removing: BretonMalePreset07 "Prisoner" [NPC_:0010AB68]
Removing: BretonFemalePreset08 "Prisoner" [NPC_:0010AB64]
Removing: BretonMalePreset04 "Prisoner" [NPC_:00079F5F]
Removing: BretonMalePreset05 "Prisoner" [NPC_:00099D22]
Removing: BretonFemalePreset03 "Prisoner" [NPC_:00079F62]
Removing: BretonMalePreset09 "Prisoner" [NPC_:0010AB6A]

you should clean the esp.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:08 PM, Primordial Instinct said:

The problem is that there are 115 identical to master files in this patched esp that corrupt the users save.  I had to remove them with SSEEDIT.  There are a bunch of Bretton male and female presets saved in there that overwrote my own.  Removing: BretonMalePreset01 "Prisoner" [NPC_:00079F6A]
Removing: BretonMalePreset08 "Prisoner" [NPC_:0010AB69]
Removing: BretonFemalePreset02 "Prisoner" [NPC_:00079F63]
Removing: BretonMalePreset06 "Prisoner" [NPC_:0010AB67]
Removing: BretonMalePreset07 "Prisoner" [NPC_:0010AB68]
Removing: BretonFemalePreset08 "Prisoner" [NPC_:0010AB64]
Removing: BretonMalePreset04 "Prisoner" [NPC_:00079F5F]
Removing: BretonMalePreset05 "Prisoner" [NPC_:00099D22]
Removing: BretonFemalePreset03 "Prisoner" [NPC_:00079F62]
Removing: BretonMalePreset09 "Prisoner" [NPC_:0010AB6A]

you should clean the esp.

Thanks I've just cleaned it and removed those breton presets and updated the patches

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019/10/27 at PM1点28分, rijjz1 said:

我不确定为什么您能得到我的ctd效果很好。也许您有冲突,或者您那里的mod不好,请尝试掠夺并将esp放在加载顺序的底部。我大约有210个插件,我的mod列表如下所示:modlist.txt  如果使用sexlab失败之类的其他mod来启动性爱场景,你还会在性爱场景之后ctd吗?

而且,如果您想知道如何在不使用ctding的情况下处理这么多动画,我正在使用此修复程序:  Animation Loading Fix.zip

用其中之一覆盖原始esp。

我解决了蜘蛛问题(之前我修补了错误的蜘蛛比赛,而不是巨型冻伤蜘蛛):SexLab Beastess.esp

这是一个针对bijn的修补程序,并且进行了beastes(仅使用其中一个修补程序)SexLab将Biijn进行了修补。 

我不太确定是什么导致了动画问题,但请尝试将esp置于加载顺序的底部。尝试安装更多的人类Slal动画模组,并在MCM中为sexlab取消限制攻击性动画吗?

我设法完成了这个mod的所有任务,而没有跳过任何残破的任务,但是某些任务(例如巨魔)是相当多的错误-我通过重新加载保存来解决了这个问题。

更新:我已经清理了未使用的母版,并从原始本能 的评论中 删除了怪异的不列颠男性和女性npc 

那些想用sse编辑自己打补丁的人,只需进入npc races选项卡并切换NPC即可为军刀猫和巨型冻伤蜘蛛说话。

Thank you very much, I used this patch when I was about to give up, and finally passed.

• 1 month later...

So. Weird. Whenever I try to talk to the Atronach and start the Animation, my game doesnt crash, neither am I missing an animation. But I am teleported to an area west of Whiterun, inside some ruined structure, where an invisible force pulls me into the sky, there the animation plays out, I go into the "exhausted" state, and crash onto the ground for an instant death.

Well. RiP.

Checked this mod, there's a lot of ITMs and rogue edits. It edits NPC records for the housecarls which can conflict with NPC overhauls if loaded after them, given most here probably have one to make them look better it would be a good idea to load this before them if you get brown faced bug. It also replaces the text on vanilla notes and the spell tomes, the Notes don't have the proper font and the text doesn't change for the character's choices or situation like they originally did.

Anyway, made a replacement esp that fixes the text, cleaned the ITMs and took out the rogue edits that didn't seem like they could be linked to something important. Left the housecarl changes in case they're needed and can be added via a patch. The books I left too, but it may be worth it to make a patch that reverts those back to normal and create custom spell books to add to the level list.

SexLab Beastess.rar

4 minutes ago, anudegamer said:

i click the dialogue option for the first beast i'm sent to, and the dialogue works when checking "lets breed like we were commanded" or whatever it says. but no animations play and no quest update

I have the same issue.  Not sure if yours is the same as mine, but my console says the reason is I lack an appropriate animation for this actor (Atronach).  I'm about to go hunting for one...