2 hours ago, nightofreaper said:

Tried it what you said @howlerleech

But still stuck. What else can i do?

Yeah, i got stuck at the "saber" stage. I tried a lot of things even console and to be honest, i think i'll abandon the mod. I think the maker of the mod got tired of all the bugs and abandoned it. There is the "say" command that forces npc dialog, but i don't know the topic name and i dont know how it works.

The problem with using console to complete an animal is that 1) it doesn't teleport to the hideout 2) no rewards.

11 hours ago, howlerleech said:

Yeah, i got stuck at the "saber" stage. I tried a lot of things even console and to be honest, i think i'll abandon the mod. I think the maker of the mod got tired of all the bugs and abandoned it. There is the "say" command that forces npc dialog, but i don't know the topic name and i dont know how it works.

The problem with using console to complete an animal is that 1) it doesn't teleport to the hideout 2) no rewards.

Yeah i have also tried Console. I have removed it now from my load order. And startet a new game. I gave up after tried for 4 hours to get it to work.
Lets hope someone knows how to fix these bugs if any are interest to do so

Edit: was looking at Oldrim. And it seems already there, the issue is happening. it looks that the mod creator forgot to enable "Allowed creature dialogue" in creator kit. So thats why it its not working what so ever. Some and found a fix. But only for Oldrim it seems
So we are stuck with a half working mod here

Therefor there must be more creatures thats neeed this fix to get the mod to work

@war11010 Read this -> 

The sabre cat and the giant spider race might not be allowed to talk to PC, hence no dialog option.

Can be fixed with Creation Kit. The creature race option "Allow PC Dialogue" needs to be checked.
Oldrim Beastess Page 84 

On 8/14/2019 at 1:05 PM, Psycho_Bill said:

ive tried fixing it with the dialog options. the bear still wouldnt talk to me when i played it. but still some people report making it further. so it has to be a conflict some where. i just recently rebuilt my game and mods and will try again.

Try. Save and Reload, if you can talk to them but nothing happens, just tell them to fuck you and then wait, don't skip the silent dialog or nothing will happen.

On 8/17/2019 at 5:51 PM, HuntsmanRamsay said:

Flame atronach animation is just missing completely. Tried changing load order, reinstalling MNC, re-doing FNIS, enabling creature animation in SexLab settings etc.. The Flame Atronach animation isn't even showing up in my creature list. 

Loader can only register up to 500 TOTAL animations. Any more than that gives a false positive.

Installing via MO2 worked fine, got all dependencies. And yeah, it works - in a way that feels much more intuitive, than that other similiar mod. Yet i'm about to uninstall it and write it off as another "problematic" mod. Reason: It's buggy. Just some of the things i encountered:

1. Upon installation, i got dupe-spells, such as 2x healing - hopefully uninstallation will fix that, i have to go back to an earlier save, and lose 6 hours of gameplay.

2. After sex-acts, the walking animations are permanently changed. Normally my char only turns when i press the directional buttons - with beastess after sex acts instead, i'm locked into some kind of "mouselook", where the char autoturns as i look around. Tried a bunch of stuff, like triggering other anims, telling sexlab to stop animations, etc - no luck. And it persists across reloads. Again, let's see if uninstallation returns me to normal :-/

3. Sometimes when multiple hostile creatures are nearby and i use the call, one of them might be missed, and then keeps attacking me while i'm locked into a sexact. At one time this got me kicked out of the sexact, and locked into the crawling-state, so i couldn't even fight back or escape. Triggering a temp-pose from another mod fixed it, but still: Not good.

3. And here's the dealbreaker: After sexacts, the creature follows and defends me as an ally. I cannot dismiss it., which is kind of a bummer, because after a while it turns hostile - and is INVULNERABLE AND UNKILLABLE. Not even Manipulator could kill it - disabling worked though.

Too bad, i really liked the mod in terms of design.

13 hours ago, lynak said:

Installing via MO2 worked fine, got all dependencies. And yeah, it works - in a way that feels much more intuitive, than that other similiar mod. Yet i'm about to uninstall it and write it off as another "problematic" mod. Reason: It's buggy. Just some of the things i encountered:

1. Upon installation, i got dupe-spells, such as 2x healing - hopefully uninstallation will fix that, i have to go back to an earlier save, and lose 6 hours of gameplay.

2. After sex-acts, the walking animations are permanently changed. Normally my char only turns when i press the directional buttons - with beastess after sex acts instead, i'm locked into some kind of "mouselook", where the char autoturns as i look around. Tried a bunch of stuff, like triggering other anims, telling sexlab to stop animations, etc - no luck. And it persists across reloads. Again, let's see if uninstallation returns me to normal ?

3. Sometimes when multiple hostile creatures are nearby and i use the call, one of them might be missed, and then keeps attacking me while i'm locked into a sexact. At one time this got me kicked out of the sexact, and locked into the crawling-state, so i couldn't even fight back or escape. Triggering a temp-pose from another mod fixed it, but still: Not good.

3. And here's the dealbreaker: After sexacts, the creature follows and defends me as an ally. I cannot dismiss it., which is kind of a bummer, because after a while it turns hostile - and is INVULNERABLE AND UNKILLABLE. Not even Manipulator could kill it - disabling worked though.

Too bad, i really liked the mod in terms of design.

not the mods problem. see if you have immersive creatures or skytest installed

7 hours ago, TrinimixStudios said:

not the mods problem. see if you have immersive creatures or skytest installed

Neither. No other creature mods than the listed dependencies either (except for creature arousal support, which is set to do nothing unless i manually "invite" them). Creatures weren't registered for any follower-mods either. As for the dupe-spells: I'm running the bogstandard skyrim spell system - no overhauls. Anyways, this wasn't a support-request, since i'm currently in "one strike and you're out"-mode, in order to stablize my setup. I just posted to inform others about those issues.

Same as some user i dont have any animation for the Flame Atronach i think that the animation mising in the FNIS Creature pack , could it be possible to upload the animation files ?

hope it will help 

edit : after some checking it apear that the animation is not reconize by sexlab and creature framework . if sommone know how to FIX this please replie 

15 hours ago, CGRPTomoki said:

Same as some user i dont have any animation for the Flame Atronach i think that the animation mising in the FNIS Creature pack , could it be possible to upload the animation files ?

hope it will help 

edit : after some checking it apear that the animation is not reconize by sexlab and creature framework . if sommone know how to FIX this please replie 

ok i think i have solved the issue so you have to download :

with the loader you will be able to acctivate the animation 

and 

this pack contain a lot off animation instal it and remember to use FNIS