5 hours ago, walkingwounded said:

The t-pose may require you to purge and rebuild your animations data. I am presuming you are using FNIS so you might want to empty out the FNIS generated files before rebuilding, then de and re register the animations inside the game via Mod Manager (this process is required when adding/removing/changing animation files regardless). Good luck.

It is pointed out earlier in this thread that the mod requires additional animations to function and a few are suggested. The original author did not include animations in their files (everyone hits this wall it seems). To be frank, I've not chased down the LE version to see if these issues were fully resolved in that thread or not, so it is best effort at this stage. Someone with the required skills should just remake this one from scratch (ala: Beastess Redux).

Ohohoh lmfao trust me it took me two days, purging didn't work, nothing did, i had to reinstall all 102 mods, and I ended up deleting 2. I had to run fnis and btw that's 100 mods and manually reinstall another 5 files of stuff. Then i registered more nasty critters and the fnis application and I had to clean my masters cause i reinstalled Skyrim SE and then i went through all the files in my mods to make sure everything was good and all files were being read. 48+ hours and 4 Seroquel later I've fixed this broken mess i had. BUT THE STUPID ATRONACH STILL WONT PLAY ITS ANIMATIONS, I AM LITERALLY FUCKING AIR AND IM LOSING WHAT LITTLE BRAINS I HAVE LEFT TRYING TO FINISH THIS FIRST QUEST!!!!!! ? on a good note, all other things that i can have intercourse with work. Just not this stupid atronach. This game mod is broken in the purest sense. It does not work, i have sex animations for everything, even spiders, shit i bet if i found a wild atronach or spriggan the animation would work. But this quest one will not work. I have all the requirements, all the fixes, all the crap keeping my fucking game from turning to much cause of beastess but IT WILL NOT WORK!

now that that's been said, i need to focus on getting human meat harvesting working. I am DONE trying to fix this stupid mods bs, the developer can update their mod or it's just gonna stay never finished, i don't care enough to waste another two days on this and risk destroying my game files again.

5 hours ago, walkingwounded said:

The t-pose may require you to purge and rebuild your animations data. I am presuming you are using FNIS so you might want to empty out the FNIS generated files before rebuilding, then de and re register the animations inside the game via Mod Manager (this process is required when adding/removing/changing animation files regardless). Good luck.

It is pointed out earlier in this thread that the mod requires additional animations to function and a few are suggested. The original author did not include animations in their files (everyone hits this wall it seems). To be frank, I've not chased down the LE version to see if these issues were fully resolved in that thread or not, so it is best effort at this stage. Someone with the required skills should just remake this one from scratch (ala: Beastess Redux).

I'm not even going to bring up my whole situation with skse cause Bethesda broke it with their stupid update ? these last 4 days have sucked beyond belief. It even broke the game when it wasn't using mods and just playing vanilla. You have no idea the hard ship i went through sifting through every single mod and reinstalling half of them cause the base files got corrupted in my mods folder, they weren't even downloaded to MO2 idk how that's even possible but it happened. Beastess is an amazing idea, horribly optimized and even worse execution. Fuck this mod. Only reason i have it now is for the shout. It basically also works as a calm everything on 4-8 legs down and run away as fast as possible. Cause the mods i have ? death is at every road and corner. They come in packs and I'm playing survival.

6 hours ago, walkingwounded said:

Update on the situation, i was right. When i used the shout i even engaged legitimate animations with the flame atronach, dialogue leading to it does not work tho at all, and using the shout did not complete the mission either. Like i said, i have everything. But the mod is broken. Either the creator needs to fix it or someone else does. This is not working properly.

Edit: mind you the beast call works, after the hanky panky animals de become part of your group and will fight for you even ones from more friendly creatures mod (how ever the ones from that mod will not follow you out of towns or buildings) literally the only broken thing is the missions themselves.

Edited by Ballistika
Forgot to mention

Beastess dibella fast port,i can't find the dibella statue.is it in some kind of underground dungeon?

55 minutes ago, Ballistika said:

Portal? I'd you mean the beastess dungeon, all i found was the statue inside the room. I never saw a portal?

damn,i just can't find "hideaway" from the very first quest.

Edited by Caster245
10 hours ago, Caster245 said:

Beastess dibella fast port,i can't find the dibella statue.is it in some kind of underground dungeon?

damn,i just can't find "hideaway" from the very first quest.

I did, now in my game there was a huge ogre and three archer goblins that almost killed me. But the entrance was not there, however the marker for the entrance was on the ground. I just went over there and looked right at the ground, pressed activate and it's like i went through a door.

10 hours ago, Ballistika said:

I did, now in my game there was a huge ogre and three archer goblins that almost killed me. But the entrance was not there, however the marker for the entrance was on the ground. I just went over there and looked right at the ground, pressed activate and it's like i went through a door.

Can you show me the screenshot of that entrance please?

1 hour ago, Caster245 said:

Can you show me the screenshot of that entrance please?

it's literally just a hatch in the ground under a bush. And I can't take a picture rn. If you really still can't find it I'll try to snap a picture when I can ok the marker leads you directly to it. It's a trap door basically, that's in the ground under a bush

For some reason when I use Mating Call, and done having the way with creature, NFF automatically register the animal into follower slot. This make the entire race of that creature immortal, when their health reaches zero it became negative and the creature freezes for a few sec then start attacking again. 

Would you or anyone else kindly enough to make a patch. Or at least point me to the right direction on how to make sense of the shout records inside xEdit so I can do it myself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 6:20 PM, Caster245 said:

i dk,it is just not there for me.I checked every bush around quest marker.

First pick taken from road side looking straight at the hatch the second is taken looking  towards the road20220102013548_1.jpg.669bf1527f1472e9b317f6785336daf4.jpg20220102013558_1.jpg.950a1c478e484125aae830e775c8b051.jpg

On 1/6/2022 at 4:30 PM, FirstSoldier62 said:
Spoiler

HI guys, i'm having a problem with FNIS : NOTE: Beastess uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
I tryed to get the Missing Behaviour from the LE but don't work.
Then the animation on that pack are not working someone can help for this ?

Sure. I'll try to help you. So your issue is just the concern about the warning in FNIS. Is that correct?

As far as I can see in the file, there are no behavior files that need to be used. The current version of the mod uses movement mods such as mnc or Billy's in order to move the scenes. I wouldn't worry about that warning too much. Based on my experience with beastess, it's just leftovers from the le conversion that didn't get cleaned out.

Hello, Im having a problem where skyrim crashes when loading my game with this mod enabled. I can however start a new game. I figured maybe it was because im using a custom race - Nymphs of skyrim, so I tried to change my race to human with racemenu and create a new Nord character, but the game still woudn't load. I don't really wanna start a new game. Does this mod conflict with custom races? What can I try to fix this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

Talking to dibella statue get instant CTD.

Checking error in xEdit and it spits out these:

Spoiler

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [04] SexLab Beastess.esp
[00:00] EnchantFearDismissDUPLICATE001 "解雇" [MGEF:04023D73]
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04000D62] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [INFO:04180421] ('我现在属于我的新主人了,当我们完成交配的时候,我就被逮到了这' in GRUP Topic Children of BDQHWAtronachTopic01 "你为什么在这?" [DIAL:0417FEB7])
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #1 -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "BeastessDibellaQuest "野兽女王的试炼" [QUST:04166750]">
[00:00] [INFO:041BD2CC] ('我活着就是为了和你交配,我的主人' in GRUP Topic Children of BHABTopic "去操别人去。" [DIAL:041BD2CB])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [03000D62] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] Beastessquest "踏上野兽女王之路" [QUST:04005E83]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04047DBE] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04013DE8] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01] BeastessTwinSouls "女王的双生魂" [PERK:0401DC57]
[00:01]     PERK \ Effects \ Effect \ Perk Conditions \ Perk Condition \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: RACE

Just ignore chinese characters, I believe something was missing and it crash my game.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WolfPack51942 said:

ok so i can't seem to talk to the statue but i do have a dibella statue replacer could this be the issue? or is it a bug because i merged this mod sorry if this is a dumb question i am not really the best at moding skyrim.

I had a Dibella statue replacer and it did prevent me from talking to the Dibella statue in the Beastess lair.  Removed the statue replacer and suddenly it worked fine. That's assuming you just can't talk to the statue. If you are getting a CTD when trying to talk to the statue, that is a dialogue mod issue.

On 12/21/2021 at 5:19 AM, kape001 said:

For some reason when I use Mating Call, and done having the way with creature, NFF automatically register the animal into follower slot. This make the entire race of that creature immortal, when their health reaches zero it became negative and the creature freezes for a few sec then start attacking again. 

Would you or anyone else kindly enough to make a patch. Or at least point me to the right direction on how to make sense of the shout records inside xEdit so I can do it myself.

Load up beastess as active file, edit BeastessAnimalFollow, change those two options to NONE. Save. For me it created mesh and texture files in overwrite, you can delete those extras. I tried making a patch for this, but unfortunately it would never take hold. Unsure how to make the .esp patch work, or take effect properly.

EDIT; Also I forgot, remove the papyrus script in the bottom right.

beastess1.PNG

beastess2.PNG

Edited by mrkarl
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7.8.2019 at 08:41, gmirc said:

Irgendwie kann ich in seiner Mission nicht mit der Säbelkatze sprechen, das Questzeichen ist darauf, aber keine Interaktionsoption. Also blieb ich bei dieser Mission. Hat jemand das gleiche Problem? Und ich behebe das.

Gleiches Problem

• 1 month later...