This MOD is a bit of a pain in the arse to run with MNC. Because I have my MNC set as a high priority override to ensure it's doing what it needs to i've had to edit the ESP for this to make sure the flipping creature scales and stuff match. 

I'm not sure if I should also add allow creature dialogue to everything in MNC to ensure this MOD works fully too.

They should rebuild the post and put the "mod" corrected with the fixes that the community has created, I'm not a modder so I don't know how easy it is haha

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Mates

I know lot of people whining about "outdated hkx file" and I still have this issue. I read every twelve pages of this topic an try everything from here, but nothing. Before this I used AE version of Skyrim and it was same problem but I found something (I cannot remember that), maybe a different hkx file? i don't know and worked fine. I had to/want to downgraded Skyrim for the previous SE version (there were two major annoying problem with AE).... so download and install every correct SE mods, and everything seems good except one: Sexlab Beastess (I use v4 version)

The Missing Behavior File is Fixed in Version 4.0.0 Of This Mod. Succubus Quest is also Fixed now. by war11010

So if somebody have a new idea, please tell me.

Thank u all

Clipboard01.jpg

1 hour ago, Radrex7 said:

does anyone know what to do i go to the temple next to helgan but then it wont let me do anything maybe im doing smth wrong how am i suppose to start the quest but other than that mostly everything works spell shouts etc 

You start the quest by reading the book. At the underground temple you continue by talking to the statue. If the statue doesn't say anything, try removing any statue replacers you have.

• 2 weeks later...

got a bit of a weird problem with this mod basically the game crashes whenever i hover over the beastess guide book. not sure why and im pretty sure i dont have anything that effects books seeing as all other books are fine not to mention nothing has conflicting files with beastess. im running the vr version of se it that helps at all

Edited by Legitimate User C

man ive tried everything, restarting my computer, making a new save, uninstalled the mod in game and the reinstalling it, deleting and reinstalling with the mod manager, reducing my mod list to only the stuff beastess depends on and what they depend on and i only got it to work once, i read the book then went out of it then when i went back over it it crashed and i really have no idea why it worked that one time

Beastess has a lot of not forwarded stuff, does not make use of USEP etc.

Bing it very high in LO and let everything overwrite it.

I have it now for a year in LO and forwarded some important things, runs flawless, can

talk to every animal.

On 6/8/2022 at 10:13 PM, Legitimate User C said:

got a bit of a weird problem with this mod basically the game crashes whenever i hover over the beastess guide book. not sure why and im pretty sure i dont have anything that effects books seeing as all other books are fine not to mention nothing has conflicting files with beastess. im running the vr version of se it that helps at all

I'm having the same problem.  I can't even start the mod.  ☹️

• 1 month later...

Hi, I need some help, just started a new SE game, and Im testing the mods well the SL beastess seems to be working but when i use the Mating Call shout nothing seem to happen to the nearest creatures but creature arousal and hentai creatures seems to work well. If any of you had any clue, please help.

On 7/22/2022 at 3:31 AM, joni2709 said:

Hi, I need some help, just started a new SE game, and Im testing the mods well the SL beastess seems to be working but when i use the Mating Call shout nothing seem to happen to the nearest creatures but creature arousal and hentai creatures seems to work well. If any of you had any clue, please help.

i'm having the same problem. i guess the original mod was incompatible with lock overhaul so i feel that might have carried over to sse. i guess i'll uninstall this for now.

On 7/26/2022 at 5:48 AM, dunkelelf1 said:

i'm having the same problem. i guess the original mod was incompatible with lock overhaul so i feel that might have carried over to sse. i guess i'll uninstall this for now.

Oh, i didn't thought of lock overhaul, will test that now, thx

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 9:56 AM, Vertexian said:

Completely doubt anyone will respond, but what is that race mod in the images? the fox, i hella want that.

errr u can try this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28702

and for tails and ears try this 1
P/S: it will eat ur fps like crazy .. XD  make sure u have gtx 1080 or any rtx gpu

On 8/9/2022 at 10:38 PM, effrenatus said:

Thank you but another ESP? T-T Can it be marked light?

i dont know how XD

Edited by kruloreki
  • 2 weeks later...

A rather frustrating mod. I installed during a previous playthrough, and got the Atronach quest to work properly. I then decided to start a fresh playthrough with this enabled but now I'm at the Atronach again but this time the stupid bitch won't do a damn thing after I tell her to breed. Nothing changed in load order, etc etc but now this...and the only thing I can think of is that there's something not enabled in Sexlab et al, that was previously enabled but I've forgotten to re-enable when starting the new playthrough cos Dog forbid shit should stay the same when starting a new game. Am about to give up completely and delete the mod :(

Speaking of which, why is it a she and not a he if I'm female and it's supposed to breed with me?

On 8/26/2022 at 11:45 AM, DiabloJim said:

A rather frustrating mod. I installed during a previous playthrough, and got the Atronach quest to work properly. I then decided to start a fresh playthrough with this enabled but now I'm at the Atronach again but this time the stupid bitch won't do a damn thing after I tell her to breed. Nothing changed in load order, etc etc but now this...and the only thing I can think of is that there's something not enabled in Sexlab et al, that was previously enabled but I've forgotten to re-enable when starting the new playthrough cos Dog forbid shit should stay the same when starting a new game. Am about to give up completely and delete the mod :(

Speaking of which, why is it a she and not a he if I'm female and it's supposed to breed with me?

Edited because I apparently did not install this completely by approving all animations...

Edited by tanaxanth

Sooo, anyway, I'm (mostly) an idiot. Turns out the reason the quest wouldn't start was that the animations were enabled in SLAL but NOT actually registered. Seems the "MCM Recorder" recording missed that part, and so there was nothing for the mod to use. Once I made sure all animations were enabled AND registered, Beastess started working fine. A couple of glitches but they were caused by other mods n stupidity on my part. I'm now about to go in search of the Giant.

Now my issue is trying to find the potions to cure all the damage I've done to...uh...myself. The original mod page mentions, "...Sillania the Heartbreaker's potions in Riften..." but so far I haven't been able to locate her, nor can I console any of the potions.

• 2 weeks later...

So i seem to be having a problem, first i wanst really able to start anything with the flame atronach, nothing happened after i told her to mate, like it doesnt have any animations with it, it feels the same with some of the other creatures which is odd bceause i have MNC and hentai creatures and horny creatures of skyrim, and was told that these would add in some animations for the, i also have several animation mods that would add in animations for them as well

On 9/7/2022 at 3:44 PM, Missynissy said:

So i seem to be having a problem, first i wanst really able to start anything with the flame atronach, nothing happened after i told her to mate, like it doesnt have any animations with it, it feels the same with some of the other creatures which is odd bceause i have MNC and hentai creatures and horny creatures of skyrim, and was told that these would add in some animations for the, i also have several animation mods that would add in animations for them as well

Did you go into SL animation loader and actually enable them...then register them, think by default they are not actually loaded...

The mod is buggy anyway,  many have issues with the bear and others, most just change them to dogs to finish the quests.