MBP GENERATOR DEFAULT FIX
AND ALTERNATE LANGUAGE SUPPORT

The HiyokoGenerators take the race of one of the parent to define the race of the Hiyoko. And the MBP edition has support for child-like versions of the varied races. But if the parent whose genes are strong is not from a recognized race, the MBP edition would fall back upon the original premise and choose a 'general' elf, 'general' human, of from a list of 'general' beast races.  These so-defined races would include the Kunne, Wiera or a selection of Tabaxi.

Fortunately, it didn't take much to do the repair... with how I set it up.

ar_Append aHiyo 25        ; Horkew                ar_Append aHiyo 25        ; Horkew
    ar_Append aHiyo 26        ; Kunne                 ar_Append aHiyo 36        ; Kunne
    ar_Append aHiyo 27        ; Miqote                ar_Append aHiyo 41        ; Miqote
    ar_Append aHiyo 57        ; Snow Tabaxi           ar_Append aHiyo 54        ; Snow Tabaxi
    ar_Append aHiyo 58        ; White Tabaxi          ar_Append aHiyo 55        ; White Tabaxi
    ar_Append aHiyo 59        ; Wild Tabaxi           ar_Append aHiyo 56        ; Wild Tabaxi
    ar_Append aHiyo 55        ; Tabaxi (Classic)      ar_Append aHiyo 52        ; Tabaxi (Classic)
    ar_Append aHiyo 26        ; Tabaxi Alternate      ar_Append aHiyo 53        ; Tabaxi Alternate
    ar_Append aHiyo 28        ; Wiera                 ar_Append aHiyo 59        ; Wiera

The left display shows the races with incorrectly defined values while the right shows them correctly entered.  I did re-arrange the order of the races and their defined IDs which COULD explain why I botched the default beast-race generation.  Or it could be a bit too much of my dad's wine.  *SHRUGS*  Either way... fixed.

MEANWHILE....

For the specifically defined races, custom ones  supported or young-editions of the vanilla races, the hiyoko models were chosen by their race names.  If the system actually suggests that both parents are Chocolate Elves (a MBP race), it would actively look for a "Chocolate Elf" model specifically by name.  This holds true for specific vanilla races where hiyoko editions were recently created such as "Dark Elf" hiyoko or "Nord" hiyoko.

But... gamers using the English version of Oblivion would run into issues unless they actively went and edited the code.   But.... now... there is some non-English support.

Vanilla race Hiyokos can now be generated for versions of Oblivion in French, German, Italian and Spanish.  So your can generate a Dunmeri Hiyoko if your game defines the Dark Elf as a "Dunkelelf", "an "Elfi Oscuri" or "Darkelf" if using a version that has the English race name misspelled.  That is just a a short example of course.

... I did find it odd that the Italian word for Argonian was "Argoniano" when it came to the folder names (needed for vocal files), and yet "Argoniani" for the race names when looking at the race in the Race Database itself.  So, I didn't take a chance and let it test both.  That and other races with differing names between the folder paths and the database race names.

Edited by LongDukDong

There are multiple forms of Cleaning

TamagoClub has a Data Reset command the player can activate within the TamagoClub Settings system.  It goes through the tamago records and erases the sperm objects, wombs, fertilized ovum, and so on from every actor (NPC or female creature) encountered.

TamagoClub also has a pair of variables concerting "Scavenger" cleaning under the Advanced Frequency system of the TamagoClub Settings system.  It goes through NPCs on a timer schedule.... and erases content based on the degree it is set.  Currently, it is set to the highest level.

HiyokoClub has a Clean Up command that the player can activate within the HiyokoClub Settings system.  It goes through all records of hiyoko and literally PASSES JUDGEMENT and erases all Hiyoko except any that you personally protect.  You can protect a Hiyoko from erasal if you can click their "Umbilical Cord" object in their inventory.

When an item is erased, the item is removed from the actor's inventory and the game's Tamago and Hiyoko Record respectively.

However, there is one thing that cannot be deleted... even if you play plain Oblivion without any mods.

All items, chests, NPC, creatures, doors...  they are all "reference" objects.   By that, they 'refer' to something in the Database.  If you find a lockpick on a table, it is a copy of the item from the database... a referenced object.  And when you encounter a random wolf or bandit in the wilds, they too are reference objects... copies.

However, reference objects do not get erased from your game.  Yes, if you return to a section of woods where you killed a bear and find the body had vanished, it actually did not.  The 'reference' object for the bear was disabled and made invisible/incorporeal/invalid.   But it retains in memory.

I was personally not aware of this until a few years ago myself.  

So, while cleaning and filesize reduction has been something I have worked upon to improve Tamago and Hiyoko, I do have that limitation that has existed within the set since its inception... that even cleaning and erasing wombs, hiyoko, and whatnot will not actually destroy/erase the reference objects themselves.  And the command of "DeleteFullActorCopy" which is supposed to erase references... only makes claim to work on actor references and not other objects.   And a HELLA LOTTA SPERM makes for a hella lot of references.

T'was why I asked some time about the Bendu Olo issue over a year ago, and my altering of the HiyokoGenerators to create lists of hiyoko by IDs to be selected randomly instead of the way it used to operate... making copies of references instead.

I will continue to search for means to reduce resources as I can.  But this issue has existed since the system's inception.

• 1 month later...

Anyone have an idea why this happens everytime (I assume) the code tries to trigger the "Get pregnant" script?

Capture.PNG

*EDIT*

So, I got past the error by using the non-MBP .esp, except now it gives the error when they're supposed to give birth.

Could this be, because I use MO2? Or am I missing a requirement?

Edited by Etarnalazure
Additional info

This makes very little sense.  The above formIDs refer to "a4tccGetTextSituation", "a4tcfGetTextExamine" and "a4tcqMain".  The first two scripts only function when triggered, triggered by examining Tamago content. That is done by looking at your character' (or your partner NPC's) inventory to literally check out their womb or other reproduction system objects.  They do not get activated or execute any other way.  And the last script is the main quest system, and it runs genetic cleanup and activates the Tamago code once every 'cycle' once the initialization loads.

I am even more confused by the statement that begins with "Eval MemberAccess: Invalid Array Access".  I have no value or script defined as MemberAccess. And after checking the Elder Scrolls Construction Set's scripting library, I can see that your above code is trying to evaluate some expression, apparently an array, which I had not created.

I have no idea what is in your system to bring up this error message, so examination may be in order.

Meanwhile...

A HIYOKO-LIMITING UPDATE
Partially inspired by Skyrim

Skyrim has a pregnancy mod.  Now functional, I think OURS is a lot nicer, has better visuals, and it has plenty of work arounds...  Still, there was something that I appreciated, though grimaced that it was hardwired in and not made optional.  The pregnancy mod available for Skyrim that I encountered only allowed for the creation of offspring NPCs, but only if the Dragonborne was a parent.  Were you to be a male character, only those you knocked up would have offspring. And were you to be a female character, only you could birth and create an offspring NPC that could walk about... despite how many ladies that were tended to in the game.

So I felt it was time for something new to be added.

Actually two.

Parentals.jpg

Highlighted is the new Parental Birth system option in The HiyokoClub Settings menu.  From here, you can ensure whether the player is the one that needs to give birth to any Hiyoko and/or is the Father of any Hiyoko, or just leave it as normal with no restrictions.  The routine that actively triggers any compatible generators takes this condition into consideration, and will exit and not permit birth just as it would if the maximum number of Hiyoko permitted in-game has been reached.

Yeah, it performs the same 'function value set' feature and return commands as if you reached the limit.  So any NPC that do not have qualifying offspring will basically be flagged as having a miscarriage.

Meanwhile, look at the very top of the above screenshot.  HiyokoClub will now have an alert if no recognized mods capable of Generating Hiyoko are loaded.  Currently, that is HiyokoGenerator, HiyokoGeneratorCreature, and HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.  I am fully aware that HiyokoGeneratorCreature is pretty obsolete, but it is still a valid mod.  And I have learned that HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother is not dependent upon HiyokoGenerator itself, so birthing a wolf pup from LoversBitch is still possible, though birthing an NPC would not.  Heheh... live and learn.

So if you do NOT see the Alert message at the top, you're good... at least insofar as knowing you will generate offspring of some sort.   ;)

• 2 months later...

That is the right link you have.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?do=findComment&comment=295651

Scroll down the first post from rghost     

it is the seventh post from the top

second to last download link in the post is HiyokoQuestTarget.7z

EDIT

I always forget that you can also make a direct link to the download file,  here

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=28159

Edited by fejeena

Is there something I don't know about the childbirth mechanics?

I'm out there in the wild, running around doing adventures and completing quests and exploring the world. The child is born, at some point, at random. Once I gave birth in the middle of a fight and accidentally punched my kid to death. And I can't do this not only because I'd then have to get the kid to a safe place, but also because I encounter the permanent enchantment glitch and can't ever equip my armor again.

So I fast-travel into my home or lair and just wait for the birth to begin. The child isn't born. It won't play ball. I can sit there and wait in real-time for minutes, or I can go to my bed and rest for literal days, but the little scrote just. Won't. Come. Out. My womb status is "post-birth" which seems bad for my health.

Any insight? What is it exactly that's causing the childbirth to happen? What is it that's causing it not to happen? Is there a console command or something to force it to happen? I tire of this game the fetus plays with me.

Edited by TenShadows

You already posted in Tamago Setbody Reboot.

can be

-wrong load order. ( upload. maybe you're missing something that other people find )

-you mix old and new Tamago mods

-you use Tamago Setbody Reboot but NOT SetBody blocked version

-wrong Tamago ini settings

it seems your whole tamago/hiyoko system is screwed.

uninstall,    do a clean save.    then install again.   Only the base mods, no tamago/hiyoko addons. Then test pregnancy.

the permanent enchantment glitch : the magic is permanent, that's all !  You can equip the item . If you can not equip a armor/clothes a script  removes it when you equip it.  That's a different bug.

Birth: You don't do anything. If there is no birth ( can happen) you are a short time in Postpartum Phase and then your preg body, armor, clothes are removed.

You know your cycle settings, when xx days are up and you don't reach a new phase then the system has stopped working. (I don't know how many days you have for the 3rd trimester and the Postpartum Phase)

When it's time to give birth, stay home or go shopping,...  Yes Birth during combat is bad.  But you can use the console, set your child essential. After combat you can remove the essential flag.

45 minutes ago, fejeena said:

You already posted in Tamago Setbody Reboot.

Yeah, but this issue had nothing to do with setbody or armor stuff or such so I felt that the main thread was more appropriate.

Honestly, I don't think anything about this particular issue has to do with load orders or screwed-up installations. Like can you even imagine me putting the mod in the wrong place or using the wrong version and as a result the system gains sentience and decides to pop the baby out precisely when I don't want it to but never when I do want it to? Because that's the only thing I can see happening, and I can't see it happening.

I guess I was just hoping to learn some kind of new insight on how it works under the hood, circumstances where the birth is more likely than in others. I always thought that the system would count the days and hours and minutes and then give birth when the time comes with no variance or variety - that's how it seemed to go with the first pregnancy - but for some reason it's gotten a lot more random for this one, so maybe that's not the case? And if so, why would it all of a sudden go haywire like that? I don't get any of this. "Post-term" doesn't even show up in any ini files or options!

45 minutes ago, fejeena said:

the permanent enchantment glitch : the magic is permanent, that's all !  You can equip the item . If you can not equip a armor/clothes a script  removes it when you equip it.  That's a different bug.

I know it is. I was just adding it to give further context to my issue. If it weren't a thing, then I really could just have popped the baby out anywhere and never posted about it here. But now I'm basically forced to only wear unenchanted clothing until I pull through, and my patience is starting to run thin. There's only so long I can "stay home or go shopping".

Edited by TenShadows

if anyone else can play it without problems, then you made a mistake. Maybe it's not the load order, maybe a conflicting mod or .... ?

-------------------------

Yes it count days and hours. The trimester change to the exact hour ( not random) , but birth is random at the end of 3rd trimester till beginning Postpartum Phase

Postpartum Phase:  in TamagoClub.ini you set all  trimester and Postpartum Phase.  And you read it in your menu when the 3rd trimester is over.

Spoiler

;Pregnancy phase

set a4tc.FetalPhase10   to 60 * 24 * 30 ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase20   to 60 * 24 * 32 ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase30   to 60 * 24 * 34 ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]

;Postpartum Phase

set a4tc.ChildBedTerm   to 60 * 24 * 2  ;Postpartum Phase [minutes]  *Set the LENGTH of the INTERVAL here (not the offset from last menstruation)

When in my game the 3rd Trimester ends I have two days Postpartum Phase. No birth untill the end and  preg body is removed.  And in the menu I read that I had a miscarriage.

( The menu that says how often inseminated, how often pregnant, how many births and how many miscarriages )

You see my Trimester are only two days. If the 3rd Trimester  starts I have max 4 days  to wait for the birth ( 3rd Trimester 2 days and Postpartum Phase 2 days )  If I'm still pregnant after 5 or 6 days, then Tamago doesn't work anymore. Only happened once in my game so far.

---------------------

And  a "can not equip" bug I never had.

I have/had mods with force equip a armor during a quest. If I unequip the armor or equip an other armor the quest armor is always  equipped again, until the quest is done. But never a "can not equip" bug.

Edited by fejeena
  • 2 months later...

Heyhey,
I got a problem with HiyokoClub, it seems that the message "No known generators found" appears always for me. I removed all esps and did a test with a fresh save - and I have the load order exactly like described here: 

Nonetheless the message doesn't go away. Made some screenshots here:

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.jpg.c9891c61c0db8632000e80e208da5ebb.jpgScreenShot1.jpg.654c22e536c42c9938e2f570328cb96e.jpgScreenShot0.jpg.949feb3beded04bf929f2195f27c0602.jpg

I'm using LAPF 1.6, HiyokoClub 1.17 and TamagoClub 1.20, HiyokoGenerator + HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother from Ducky

Maybe someone can help me and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Or how I can solve it.

Edited by sexybastardo

Do you use the right HiyokoGenerator  esp ?  There is a MBP and a No-MBP version.

Load order

HiyokoGenerator.esp ( MBP or No-MBP version )

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp 

Lovers Mods

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed  Mods ( only if you have Beautiful People installed use the HiyokoGenerator esp with MBP )

LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

####################

And I see OBSE errors

I hope you have your game NOT in C:\ program files (x86) ....    or OBSE, pluggy  and other OBSE plugins may not work. And you get script errors.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

16 hours ago, fejeena said:

Do you use the right HiyokoGenerator  esp ?  There is a MBP and a No-MBP version.

Load order

HiyokoGenerator.esp ( MBP or No-MBP version )

Lovers Mods

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed  Mods ( only if you have Beautiful People installed use the HiyokoGenerator esp with MBP )

LoversMB2.esp

####################

And I see OBSE errors

I hope you have your game NOT in C:\ program files (x86) ....    or OBSE, pluggy  and other OBSE plugins may not work. And you get script errors.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

@fejeena Thanks for the answer.

I'm using HiyokoGenerator MBP with Beautiful People installed.
My Load order is exactly as described:

HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
Lovers Mods
Beautiful People 2ch... 
LoversMB2.esp

I'm using the steam version and it's not in C:\ program files (x86) - it's on Z:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Oblivion

I can see this at the beginning of my OBSE-log:

Spoiler

OBSE: initialize (version = 22.10 010201A0)
oblivion root = Z:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Oblivion\
config path = Z:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\obse.ini
Steam Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
plugin directory = Z:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\
checking plugin Z:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\EngineBugFixes.dll
SetOpcodeBase 00002860
RegisterCommand EBFGetVersion (2860)
RegisterCommand EBFGetEnableState (2861)
plugin Z:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\EngineBugFixes.dll (00000002 EngineBugFixes 000000DE) loaded correctly
checking plugin Z:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll
SetOpcodeBase 00002330

But there are a few errors when I load my current savegame also (multiple times each):

Spoiler

Error in script f205f38b: zzGenericFireDamageLow01SCRIPT in File: _Real_Lights.esp
Script 'zzGenericFireDamageLow01SCRIPT', line 3: Error Executing line (Offset 144).

Error in script f205d61d: zzExteriorFire in File: _Real_Lights.esp
Script 'zzExteriorFire', line 3: Error Executing line (Offset 144).

Error in script 030090ea: xLoversCheckObse2QuestScript in File: Lovers with PK.esm
Unable to find function definition for command 0 in script 'xLoversCheckObse2QuestScript'.

Reading mod list from co-save
Loading strings
  WARNING: substantial numbers of string variables exist for the following files (may indicate savegame bloat):
    TamagoClub.esm (484 strings)
    Achievements.esp (119 strings)
    Set Body Expanded.esp (108 strings)
    TamagoSetBodyOverride.esp (18799 strings)
    LAPF_Ex_Patch.esp (100 strings)
    LoversImmoralGuards.esp (160 strings)
    LoversSlaveTrader.esp (120 strings)
Loading array variables
plugin OBSE_Elys_Pluggy has data in save file but no handler
plugin AddActorValues has data in save file but no handler
plugin OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue has data in save file but no handler
plugin OBME has data in save file but no handler

Error in script a4000ed4: xLoversHorseRiderQuestScript in File: LoversHorseRider2.esp
Script 'xLoversHorseRiderQuestScript', line 37: failed to evaluate expression.

Error in script 8b000812: tsbrFnIni30 in File: TamagoSetBody.esp
Failed to resolve variable 43
    Offset: 0x0015 Command: Let
  Let @0015 script 8B000812
ERROR: opcode 5200 out of range (end is 400D) when executing CommandTable:GetByOpcode
  <unknown> @0000 script 00000000

Error in script e2000888: DAHUpdateHUDStateGBPref in File: DukkyActorHUD.esp
Command GetItemCount failed to execute
    Offset: 0x00FA Command: GetItemCount

The one from Lovers with PK is also there when I start a new game - also with the limited mods only.

And I get baby notifications but it seems that no NPC or my char get pregnant through sex. Not sure though - I don't know how that should look like or  how fast that happens - never saw that.

And I'm using Mod Organizer 2.4.4 to install the mods.

Edited by sexybastardo

Way too many errors. Looks like your whole lover system isn't working.

But I don't know what's wrong.

Maybe . . .

. . . move Steam out of C:\ program files (x86) .  Normally you don't install Steam and games there.

. . . I don't use MO2. Maybe install Lovers manually.

. . . Do you use a BashedPatch? NEVER Lovers and Tamago Mods in the BatchedPatch !

. . . Do not install OBSE and OBSE addons/plugin with MO2,  install always manually.

-----------------------------------

Tamago/Hiyoko Pregnancy: Depends on your INI settings (TamagoClub.ini) . You can set the Menstrual cycle and pregnancy very short.

To get Pregnant  you set the Fertilization rate and Implantation (conception) rate high, and the Lifespan of sperm and ova long so that every sexual intercourse during fertile days leads to pregnancy.

You can minimize the cycle to 4 days and the pregnancy to an additional 3 days. So you could have children every 7-8 days.

You need the LoversTamagoClub.esp to "link" Lovers Sex with the Tamago Pregnancy System.

LoversTamagoClub.esp ( to link Lovers with Tamago)

HiyokoGenerator.esp    ( to create human Children if HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp does not work )
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp    ( to create human Children , without MBP. The Mod use own children races )
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp  ( to create creature Children )

TamagoSetBody.esp   ( to see preg bodies and wear preg amor/clothes )

Edited by fejeena
16 hours ago, fejeena said:

Way too many errors. Looks like your whole lover system isn't working.

But I don't know what's wrong.

Maybe . . .

. . . move Steam out of C:\ program files (x86) .  Normally you don't install Steam and games there.

. . . I don't use MO2. Maybe install Lovers manually.

. . . Do you use a BashedPatch? NEVER Lovers and Tamago Mods in the BatchedPatch !

. . . Do not install OBSE and OBSE addons/plugin with MO2,  install always manually.

-----------------------------------

Tamago/Hiyoko Pregnancy: Depends on your INI settings (TamagoClub.ini) . You can set the Menstrual cycle and pregnancy very short.

To get Pregnant  you set the Fertilization rate and Implantation (conception) rate high, and the Lifespan of sperm and ova long so that every sexual intercourse during fertile days leads to pregnancy.

You can minimize the cycle to 4 days and the pregnancy to an additional 3 days. So you could have children every 7-8 days.

You need the LoversTamagoClub.esp to "link" Lovers Sex with the Tamago Pregnancy System.

LoversTamagoClub.esp ( to link Lovers with Tamago)

HiyokoGenerator.esp    ( to create human Children if HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp does not work )
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp    ( to create human Children , without MBP. The Mod use own children races )
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp  ( to create creature Children )

TamagoSetBody.esp   ( to see preg bodies and wear preg amor/clothes )

Thank you very much, and for your patience to answer me. :)

I did as you said and made a seperate installation and downloaded OBSE once more to have a clean version - and I noticed that I must have updated OBSE because of a mod that I wanted: "Horse Gameplay Overhaul" on nexus which requires xOBSE 22.8 - whatever version that is. So I downloaded version 21 from the website again and did test it with the new installation as well as with my modded one.

This did solve 99% of all errors in the log file ... with a short test I managed to get pregnant right away as well. :D

BUT - not all good news - in the console it reports that the Hiyoko Generator is found and initialized, but the settings window still has the "No known generators found" in it. :dizzy:

Spoiler

ScreenShot14.jpg.5f49ba80e8729ba5a8dc6659c3eabc0c.jpgScreenShot15.jpg.8ea3a644bb6821b635d827983f53078e.jpg

(What I noticed is that HiyokoClub has the RefID 00000000)

I tried multiple Generator Versions and multiple TamagoClub / HiyokoClub Versions, no difference. Checked the load order once more, no difference.

I'm frustrated and out of ideas now ... 

Edited by sexybastardo

Sorry don't know. I don't use the Mods from this page ( the master set version) , I use the original versions.

In my game I have no generator check line in the Hiyoko menu.

Spoiler

You see I don't have the first line about the generator

1hc1.jpg

and at game start I have this

The Mod index is the load order. In your screenshot I see a RefID 00000000 (error) but no Mod index. Maybe this is just due to the different menu in the MasterSet version, but then your RefID must have a number. Your TamagoClub console entry is also TamagoClub  entry is also completely different from my entry. So Dukky only changed the script message that is displayed.

See below in my game I have

TamagoClub.esm is 06

HiyokoClub .esm is 07

Oblivion.esm is 00 so Tamago and Hiyoko are the 7th and 8th esm in my loadorder.

00 Oblivion.esm
01 DibellasWatch.esm
02 SPTDiverseGuards-Resources.esm
03 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
04 Better Cities Resources.esm
05 Lovers with PK.esm
06 TamagoClub.esm
07 HiyokoClub.esm

08 LoversCreatures.esm

Have you installed Tamago and Hiyoko manually ?  I never used MO2, it have Mod list and you can change and switch things, Mods do not overwrite data from other mods, they are in subfolders,...  Or in other words I don't know exactly how it works.

I only use OblivionModmanager (OBMM) . I make things compatible by changing the esm/esp. Everything is installed in my data folder, load order sorted by the OBMM so my load order is correct.

1hc2.jpg

Did you try to get a baby?  You can get pregnant so wait a see if you can get a baby.

You have HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp   so this Mod creates your children.

If you get children ignore the error.

On 10/24/2023 at 8:58 PM, fejeena said:

Sorry don't know. I don't use the Mods from this page ( the master set version) , I use the original versions.

In my game I have no generator check line in the Hiyoko menu.

Reveal hidden contents

You see I don't have the first line about the generator

1hc1.jpg

and at game start I have this

The Mod index is the load order. In your screenshot I see a RefID 00000000 (error) but no Mod index. Maybe this is just due to the different menu in the MasterSet version, but then your RefID must have a number. Your TamagoClub console entry is also TamagoClub  entry is also completely different from my entry. So Dukky only changed the script message that is displayed.

See below in my game I have

TamagoClub.esm is 06

HiyokoClub .esm is 07

Oblivion.esm is 00 so Tamago and Hiyoko are the 7th and 8th esm in my loadorder.

00 Oblivion.esm
01 DibellasWatch.esm
02 SPTDiverseGuards-Resources.esm
03 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
04 Better Cities Resources.esm
05 Lovers with PK.esm
06 TamagoClub.esm
07 HiyokoClub.esm

08 LoversCreatures.esm

Have you installed Tamago and Hiyoko manually ?  I never used MO2, it have Mod list and you can change and switch things, Mods do not overwrite data from other mods, they are in subfolders,...  Or in other words I don't know exactly how it works.

I only use OblivionModmanager (OBMM) . I make things compatible by changing the esm/esp. Everything is installed in my data folder, load order sorted by the OBMM so my load order is correct.

1hc2.jpg

Did you try to get a baby?  You can get pregnant so wait a see if you can get a baby.

You have HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp   so this Mod creates your children.

If you get children ignore the error.

Thank you very much for your help. I did exactly this, everything worked fine - pregnancy, body, birth and baby. :heart: :)
Still the same warning though - guess it's buggy. :dizzy:

Hi guys, i'm sorry if i'm being a bother but i got the same problem as sexybastardothe "no known generator loaded"; actually the whole hiyoko settings spell seem bugged: the first 3 options works fine but ini reload, set orphanage and clean up are mixed up, clean up don't even work at all and that's a problem since i believe i modified my load order at some point and now the hiyokos are making me crash.

Is there some way to trigger the clean up with a console command or maybe older versions of hiyokoclub.esm could fix the setting spell ?

That's why you have the "clean up" function. But you should do it before you change your load order.

Have you read all my posts above about load order, do not mix old Tamago Mods with new ones, game not in C:\ program files (x86)   , ...

And to test if it works you always test with a new game. Start a new game and see if you can get pregnant and have children.

If it works you can test old saves.

A bug can be in your save. It seems that your current save is corrupted, Maybe you must use a old save before you had installed Tamago.

You could start the cleaning script with the console, but if it doesn't work with the menu, it won't work with the console either. Your save is corrupted and you cannot clean/repair it with the console.

Thanks for the reply Fejeena, i did read your previous posts and modified my load order accordingly, verified bash ect......

Tamago works perfectly in my game, it's only hiyoko which have a problem: the clean up, ini file reload and set up orphanage are mixed up (get set orphanage when i select clean up, ini reload for orphanage and ini reload does nothing)

I ended fixing my problem by using the esm of the untranslated original in the download section to perform a clean up

Thanks once again, you are a massive help in these old lpk threads

• 3 weeks later...