Hello,

Thank you for your hard work. I really love the mod. I think I am encountering a conflict with another two mods which are fade tattoos and R* tattoos. Basically, I can manually change the color, but after a while the color will change back to a solid red. I am not sure if the other two mods are the cause of the color change, cause that is what they are designed to do. Similar issues are posted in the  mod forms, but the author has made it pretty clear that they no longer want to make any other changes to the mod.

I was wondering if anyone else has had the same issue and if the managed to find a work around?

Thanks,

- PoK   

20 hours ago, SavageDomain said:

You can just replace the textures of the regular version with the back version

Data\Textures\Actors\Character\slavetats\LewdMarks\*.dds

Thanks for the idea but when i use replaced ones whole body colors change :/ is back version for LE only?

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is great with active overlays! I'm experiencing a conflict with other mods that dynamically add tattoos, though. Any time a new tattoo is added, it erases the Lewdmark slot. In racemenu the slot just becomes blank and I have to manually reapply the mark. Anyone know a fix or workaround for this?

• 2 weeks later...

Would like to see something like this in combination with curses... one with no orgasm possible for the wearer ... one with only orgasm with beasts one with pheromones distributor and make everyone around the wearer want to rape her and so on ...

Perhaps someone will take it up ^^ as such nice done

Hi, having a problem and I hope I can ask about it here and be fine, I apply the lewdmarks in bodyslide, and they stay there and look good, but for some reason, after a sexlab sex scene, the mark disappears and I have to re-add the mark again in showbodyslide. Any idea or insight into the issue and how to fix? 

On 2/16/2021 at 10:17 AM, BadBear69! said:

Hi, having a problem and I hope I can ask about it here and be fine, I apply the lewdmarks in bodyslide, and they stay there and look good, but for some reason, after a sexlab sex scene, the mark disappears and I have to re-add the mark again in showbodyslide. Any idea or insight into the issue and how to fix? 

Maybe another mod put its overlay in the same slot 

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2021 at 4:17 AM, BadBear69! said:

I had the same issue, and figured it out. It's being caused by SlaveTats; it doesn't recognize it and clears it after sex. Go into SlaveTats in MCM and exit out. This will cause SlaveTats to recognize the added tat and not mess with it afterwards.

Hey so I want to say thanks for the mod works perfect ? , but I do have a small problem I'm playing on SE When I apply the tattoos after some time in game times they just disappear and I need to add them again any ideas what could cause this , using the race menu version .

On 1/18/2021 at 1:55 PM, SavageDomain said:

Female fertility, demon magic tattoo, curse mark, mark for protection & etc

Do you have the name of any specific series?

I'm also trying to apply these tattoos in a script via the slavetats api but it seems we can only set a color and not a glow.  Do you have any tips around that?

This causes me a CTD on load and I can't seem to figure out why. I selected SE & CBBE in the FOMOD, and I'm using the latest version of Racemenu and SKSE. Tried installing Slavetats but it still CTDs. So far my PC has been able to handle all the high res textures so I don't think that's the issue.

On 4/8/2021 at 12:35 PM, Areil said:

Also having the same issue as spicybalzac.

Edit: Starting a new game works fine it seems, it's just loading a save after adding the mod.

Thanks for this. Apparently I can only get this mod working if I start a new game. With an existing save it's CTD on load every time.