31 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Just install Version 2.0 .The glow variant is not working for me.  All the tattoo is blurry. The non glow one work fine though. Any ideas? The glow work in old version.

Now to get a glow effect, use two corresponding textures (glow & non-glow), set two layers and adjust a desired color, transparency, glow strength, etc..

Edited by SavageDomain
42 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Just install Version 2.0 .The glow variant is not working for me.  All the tattoo is blurry. The non glow one work fine though. Any ideas? The glow work in old version.

The glow variants all seem to work fine for me. 

They look like this by itself without the non glow variant:

image.png.2e92e846cb478e7dea6b9e2a9c700f48.png

Unsure why it's blurry for you. Have you tried changing the colors?

55 minutes ago, SavageDomain said:

I'm pretty sure it's not version 2.0 :)

You're right. I didn't realize that update 2.0 just released a few days ago. =P

That pic is of version 1.71

EDIT: Upon installing v2.0, none of the glow variants seem to work. It just shows up as a blank texture no matter what the color settings are. 

Edited by hansuke
28 minutes ago, hansuke said:

You're right. I didn't realize that update 2.0 just released a few days ago. =P

That pic is of version 1.71

EDIT: Upon installing v2.0, none of the glow variants seem to work. It just shows up as a blank texture no matter what the color settings are. 

Glow textures are now just a halo around the main texture, it are hard to see without the main texture. Use two textures at once or install lewdmarks aroused mod

1 hour ago, SavageDomain said:

Glow textures are now just a halo around the main texture, it are hard to see without the main texture. Use two textures at once or install lewdmarks aroused mod

I am using two textures. The normal solid texture and then the glow texture below. Changing the color and glow settings of the glow texture doesn't seem to do anything. 

5 hours ago, SavageDomain said:

Maybe transparency settings?

Turns out I didn't have default values in the skee64.ini of RaceMenu. Changed all the values to default and now the glow works. 

Also, thanks for uploading that video demonstrating the new glow. I think before v2.0 the glow texture and solid texture order was reversed from what it is now to get the glow effect working properly?

I kind of liked how the center of the glow texture was brighter than the sides before v2.0. Still looks great though.

11 hours ago, hansuke said:

Turns out I didn't have default values in the skee64.ini of RaceMenu. Changed all the values to default and now the glow works. 

Also, thanks for uploading that video demonstrating the new glow. I think before v2.0 the glow texture and solid texture order was reversed from what it is now to get the glow effect working properly?

I kind of liked how the center of the glow texture was brighter than the sides before v2.0. Still looks great though.

Prior to version 2.0, two textures did not need to be used. The glow texture was combined with a solid texture with a gradient and a halo, now I decided not to do this because using two separate textures gives more customization flexibility. It also took a lot of my time to paint the old glow textures, which prevented me from adding new marks, other placement options, and fixing the old ones.

The glow effect is now conceived as a solid texture with 70-90% opacity and underneath the halo texture. You can try placing a halo texture on top of a solid texture and set the opacity to around 50%. You are not limited by anything.

I also like the gradient from the center with the glow, maybe later I will try to achieve a similar effect in v2 using an alternative halo texture and translucency solid-texture, but no promises :)

I've installed the Slavetats version because I'm more familiar with that mod and racemenu's color choosing widget is confusing. ;)  But I'm unclear how to set the Slavetats settings to get it to work with LewdMarks Aroused.  Should the base tat have a glow color chosen or no? And should the glow tat have an ink color chosen?   I can't seem to get it to work with arousal but I'm not sure I have the basic settings right either.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I've installed the Slavetats version because I'm more familiar with that mod and racemenu's color choosing widget is confusing. ;)  But I'm unclear how to set the Slavetats settings to get it to work with LewdMarks Aroused.  Should the base tat have a glow color chosen or no? And should the glow tat have an ink color chosen?   I can't seem to get it to work with arousal but I'm not sure I have the basic settings right either.

example

20230202173101_1.jpg.967dc1b47bf68eef933396bb85fd49f4.jpg

update: for SLAroused just use mod LewdMarks Aroused

Edited by SavageDomain
On 1/31/2023 at 11:14 PM, assassin394 said:

20230131173946_1.jpg.6071c68158a1a1065fa175843b1a6ad9.jpg

20230131173951_1.jpg.fcef0bb5684da6207c298e0b345858db.jpg

I'm having the same issue but using the Slave Tats version... did you get it fixed yet?

• 2 weeks later...

this has quickly become my favorite small mod from all the kinds of arousal based visual mods (blushing, dripping etc). I presume since this is a simple racemenu/slavetats texture (of course probably not that simple under the hood) it's not possible to make it possible to see the tattoo glow through clothing? I saw your post about transparent clothing. I highly doubt skyrim supports that for non transparent clothing but I just wanted to ask in case it could work. thank you so much for this regardless

Edited by subbyRevolver
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been requested already or not but could you add in the Elden Ring symbol as an option? I've seen some Queen Marika 3d models out there that have the Elden Ring symbol as a womb tattoo and it looks great. Plus, my current character in Skyrim is basically Marika ever since I got the BHUNP Marika outfit. It would be absolutely amazing to have the mark too. Thanks for the great mod!

Elden Ring.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2023 at 6:24 PM, Bronz0h said:

Not sure if this has been requested already or not but could you add in the Elden Ring symbol as an option? I've seen some Queen Marika 3d models out there that have the Elden Ring symbol as a womb tattoo and it looks great. Plus, my current character in Skyrim is basically Marika ever since I got the BHUNP Marika outfit. It would be absolutely amazing to have the mark too. Thanks for the great mod!

Elden Ring.jpg

It's already on the nexus

@SavageDomain Heya! Can you add glowing hearts inside pupils when PC is aroused please? If possibe of course. As part of this mod :) 

P.S.: oops, two pages with your mods were open and i wrote in the wrong page ?, sorry, but i don’t think this is a big problem for you

Edited by Alis_999
18 minutes ago, Alis_999 said:

@SavageDomain Heya! Can you add glowing hearts inside pupils when PC is aroused please? If possibe of course. As part of this mod :) 

I want an eye mod that does that permanently. Little, pink, heart-shaped pupils inside a deep blue iris. Like in those Derpixion cartoons.

Edited by belegost