So I tried out the mod, and I encountered this graphical bug. Whenever I select the glow version of a lewd mark, this area around it appears for some reason! This does not happen in the regular version of the lewd mark. I use SlaveTats, and although it's been a while, I do believe the RaceMenu version has this glitch as well. As you can see, it does so with or without an ENB.

Am using the Special Edition version. Any idea what is the cause of this?

LewdMarkSE_glow_bug_enb.png

LewdMarkSE_glow_bug_noenb.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2021 at 3:13 AM, spicybalzac said:

Thanks for this. Apparently I can only get this mod working if I start a new game. With an existing save it's CTD on load every time.

On 4/8/2021 at 9:35 PM, Areil said:

Also having the same issue as spicybalzac.

Edit: Starting a new game works fine it seems, it's just loading a save after adding the mod.

I got it to work after also experiencing CTD's by removing all tattoo's (by hand) from every character i tattoed (only did three). And then installing slavemarks again and loading into the game and using Slave Tats "Add/Remove Tattoo Option". 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, im having some issues using the mod, it seams while the character is using equipment the textures and glow show but when is nude they disappear.

I tested with the slavtatoos mod and with the racemenu and both have the same issue.

I dont know if someone else run with this

Btw the mod is amazing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, Thanks for your great works.
I was using your mod in Oldrim, was perfect but today :
i use Skyrim VR,
I've SKSE VR, racemenu SE , SKYUI VR, JKcontenair SE, SlaveTats SE so :
SlaveTats SE appear in MCM menu, i can enable tattoo, no problem,
BUT : LewdMark don't appear in SlaveTats menu, it's like LewdMark is not loaded...
Don't appear in Racemenu too....
I've try LewdMark SE and Lewdmark without plugin racemenu, both don't appear....
Any help ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2021 at 7:08 AM, Relevant Halo said:

If I wanted to apply this to all females, I'd want create a body texture that has a lewd mark. Is this possible? I remember texblend was an option in oldrim, but how would I do this for SSE?

You can also use texblend. Body textures from LE should work with SE.

On 6/19/2021 at 4:23 PM, Ghost3000 said:

i use Skyrim VR,
BUT : LewdMark don't appear in SlaveTats menu, it's like LewdMark is not loaded...
I've try LewdMark SE and Lewdmark without plugin racemenu, both don't appear....
Any help ?

Sorry, I don’t know what’s the matter. Slavetats json file for LE and SE are identical.

On 7/6/2021 at 9:05 AM, SavageDomain said:

You can also use texblend. Body textures from LE should work with SE.

Will give that a try. Thanks again for your work.

Do you know how to apply the color? I used the glow tattoo dds file and it looks like this:

image.png.c55bc6d9be4ff46985d9f5b6608a9e73.png

Edited by Relevant Halo
  • 2 weeks later...

Apply the lewdmarks in racemenu overlay also make Slavetats recognize the overlay as its own tattoo and make some mod that remove the Slavetats's tattoo remove that lewdmark too. That's why after I apply the lewdmarks from racemenu overlay, It somehow disappears after a while. Is that right, I don't know???

Edited by Z@rkn3ss
On 6/19/2021 at 10:23 AM, Ghost3000 said:

i use Skyrim VR,
Any help ?

LewdMark SE is in ESL format.  I think Skyrim VR do not have that feature. Use LewdMark LE instead.  This is for the racemenu version. For slaveTats make sure is Lewdmarks Json and folders with textures are installed in "SkyrimVR Folder\DATA\Textures\Actors\Character\slavetats" 

Edited by safado
On 5/30/2020 at 7:32 PM, SavageDomain said:

Change in the RaceMenu config (set 4844/128):

for Skyrim LE: skse/plugins/nioverride.ini

for Skyrim SE: skse/plugins/skee64.ini or create skse/plugins/skee64_custom.ini (better)

[Overlays/Data]
; Assigns these alpha properties to all overlays when they are applied
; 4844, 128 is recommended for solid overlays (they will render correctly underwater)
; Changing the overlay's alpha value ingame acts like 4845 regardless of assigned flags
iAlphaFlags=4844 ; Default[4845]
iAlphaThreshold=128 ; Default[0]

Disclaimer

It's a bad idea if you use tinted body tats that add redness/coloration like blushing, bruises the area of the body will look stained, and the tats still disappear from transparent body at certain angles still.

Hi, I'm having a weird issue with this fix: on a build with LewdMarks and SlaveTats installed, applying these values (4844/128) makes it so no tatoos are visible on the character at all, even when she's fully nude. It doen't matter if the tat comes from LewdMark or any other mod, neither does it matter if it was applied via "showracemenu" or SlaveTats MCM. Changing the values back to 4845/0 fixes it.

However, on another modpack with no LewdMarks or SlaveTats that fix did exactly what it was supposed to (I'm using The Coenaculi tatoos on that modpack, which is also present on the first modpack).

How can I fix that?

On 7/26/2021 at 4:56 PM, Z@rkn3ss said:

Apply the lewdmarks in racemenu overlay also make Slavetats recognize the overlay as its own tattoo and make some mod that remove the Slavetats's tattoo remove that lewdmark too. That's why after I apply the lewdmarks from racemenu overlay, It somehow disappears after a while. Is that right, I don't know???

I'm having the same problem, 
have you found a fix?

On 8/18/2021 at 10:56 PM, LustedGirl said:

I don't know if it's a bug or other mods are affecting it. When I apply it on my skin, after a while, after traveling, sleeping or reloading a save it disappears and I have to apply it again
I'm using slavetats and slavetats cum main/facial/variation 
is there a fix?

Problems with the disappearance of the tattoos, probably due to the fact that both version of mod installed - slavetats and racemenu.

Try to install only racemenu version (or slavetats).

Also, maybe just another mod replaces the tattoo by adding the tattoo in the same slot.

Edited by SavageDomain

I've figured out the disappearing tattoo issue.  Gotta love Skyrim/mod spaghetti code...

1. Any bodypaint in the "\textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\" folder is treated as non-external by Slavetats.  So if you go into MCM > Slavetats > Body Patterns, and there's a greyed out "External" text, it means that tattoo is set by something else and Slavetats won't fuck with it.

2. LewdMarks uses the "\textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\". I'm sure this was done for simple convenience, so you wouldn't need to maintain two separate folders for two separate versions, but...if you're following along, you've probably spotted the issue.

3. Basically, Slavetats doesn't see that the LewdMarks Racemenu tattoo is used by another mod (actually doesn't see it in use at all), and clears that slot with it's automated cleanup scripts.

So, simple enough fix.  Move the two LewdMarks folders that are in \textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\ to \textures\actors\character\overlay\

Then replace the script files with the attached. And reapply tattoos in racemenu.

LewdMarks.psc LewdMarks.pex

10 hours ago, Dusk_ said:

I've figured out the disappearing tattoo issue.  Gotta love Skyrim/mod spaghetti code...

1. Any bodypaint in the "\textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\" folder is treated as non-external by Slavetats.  So if you go into MCM > Slavetats > Body Patterns, and there's a greyed out "External" text, it means that tattoo is set by something else and Slavetats won't fuck with it.

2. LewdMarks uses the "\textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\". I'm sure this was done for simple convenience, so you wouldn't need to maintain two separate folders for two separate versions, but...if you're following along, you've probably spotted the issue.

3. Basically, Slavetats doesn't see that the LewdMarks Racemenu tattoo is used by another mod (actually doesn't see it in use at all), and clears that slot with it's automated cleanup scripts.

So, simple enough fix.  Move the two LewdMarks folders that are in \textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\ to \textures\actors\character\overlay\

Then replace the script files with the attached. And reapply tattoos in racemenu. Затем замените файлы сценариев прикрепленными. И повторно нанести татуировки в racemenu.

LewdMarks.psc 13.5 kB · 0 downloads LewdMarks.pex 13.91 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. In future updates, I will change the location of the textures.