• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 1:58 AM, Sugar Ash said:

Thanks for your advice, but the issue still remains.

I took some screenshots to make it clear, the first screenshot used an ENB and the second one didn't, you can easily see the discoloration zone.

Spoiler

2.jpg.53b90c769dc1f04fdf41ab9603c1684e.jpg

Spoiler

3.jpg.6e30447adcf9f325f543c6c9d8dc75e4.jpg

Just as you said, I tried to adjust the transparency and the strength of the glow respectively and found neither affects the discoloration zone. The discoloration zone existed even after I set both value to 0.

Then I turned to adjust the same slider of the tint. When the transparency of the tint went to 0 the lewd mark became invisible (of course), and the discoloration zone disappeared as well, but even a small value of transparency could make the discoloration zone appear again.

For example, pay attention to the transparency slider in the screenshot below, the tint alpha value is only 1 and we could see the discoloration zone. 

5.jpg.e3ef0a7936fb15514345179fab5456e8.jpg

Spoiler

1.jpg.c6b531a0431c441dfda9a32ebdf0ae2a.jpg

What's more, I noticed that the discoloration zone on my pc's belly disappeared in racemenu interface, and I have no idea about why.

Spoiler

4.jpg.c416010bfe7fdf69242b3174f3284b1e.jpg

I also see this issue and would be interested in a fix.

• 1 month later...

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what would I need to do to add glow like this to other tattoos?

I would like the pentagram from Futanemesis Demon Symbols mod to glow brightly like the ones from this mod or some tattoo packs I have found.

With just the demon symbols mod, the best the active overlays can do is barely making it glow at all. I can see it in the dark but the difference is pretty massive. Example:

Spoiler

20220822113615_1.thumb.jpg.b96af3464d62697fdb465186381fe570.jpg

Edited by sila
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got Racemenu installed, SkyUI, and SKSE, but I'm still unable to see any tattoo options for lewdmark in ~showracemenu. Is there something I'm missing?

Edit: to add onto this, when I load into showracemenu, there's no categories for body, legs, etc paint(s). I'm on Skyrim SE, too.

Edited by xJacex16
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2022 at 10:42 PM, XarisZ said:

Is it possible to make a version where the tattoos are a bit higher? The current version doesnt fit well with futa characters

Echoing this request too.

Full Disclosure: I play male characters, and wanted to use this with a male character. Works completely fine other than the fact that the positioning of the mark is too low on the male body that it conflicts and is covered up by SoS's model replacement. It'd probably work better if there were versions that were positioned a little higher. As well as HIMBO's underwear options (less so the thong but still covered up). Wanted to use this with the vanilla races because I'm struggling to understand the description of the Femboy Race Reborn Mod (nevermind the compatibility issues...)

There's another bodypaint mod, "Ziovdendian Bodypaint - Designs of the Lupine" on the Nexus, that adds male versions suited to the male body due to the different positioning on the body to fix alignment issues.

Edited by AnodyneArchitect
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 7:18 AM, AnodyneArchitect said:

Echoing this request too.

Full Disclosure: I play male characters, and wanted to use this with a male character. Works completely fine other than the fact that the positioning of the mark is too low on the male body that it conflicts and is covered up by SoS's model replacement. It'd probably work better if there were versions that were positioned a little higher. As well as HIMBO's underwear options (less so the thong but still covered up). Wanted to use this with the vanilla races because I'm struggling to understand the description of the Femboy Race Reborn Mod (nevermind the compatibility issues...)

There's another bodypaint mod, "Ziovdendian Bodypaint - Designs of the Lupine" on the Nexus, that adds male versions suited to the male body due to the different positioning on the body to fix alignment issues.

Unfortunately this means that I have to redraw 90*2 textures...

You can try to edit the texture by just placing the mark a little higher.

Edited by SavageDomain
On 8/22/2022 at 5:01 PM, sila said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what would I need to do to add glow like this to other tattoos?

I would like the pentagram from Futanemesis Demon Symbols mod to glow brightly like the ones from this mod or some tattoo packs I have found.

With just the demon symbols mod, the best the active overlays can do is barely making it glow at all. I can see it in the dark but the difference is pretty massive. Example:

Reveal hidden contents

20220822113615_1.thumb.jpg.b96af3464d62697fdb465186381fe570.jpg

For the glowing textures, I used a white-gray gradient fill and a "shadow" to simulate the glow. Perhaps this is what you need.