4 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Tbh Wabbajack Lists should be updated by those folks rather than expect mod dev's maintain multiple versions...

We have rules specifically telling people to not bug mod authors for old versions but of course it's hard to enforce when people can just make throwaway accounts and do it anyway.

On 1/25/2023 at 10:55 PM, Alis_999 said:

@SavageDomain Hey, what do you think about lore pubic glowing tats? Like this:

I don't think it fits the theme of this set. To do this, it would be possible to create a separate set.

2 hours ago, hansuke said:

@SavageDomain Could you make Musashi's womb tattoo please?

Okay.

Edited by SavageDomain
17 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

New update? hooray? Any chance for a .esl version? The previous version is esl but now its .esp?

It's still flagged as a light plugin and won't add to your limit. 

You can see if a plugin is light or not in your mod manager of choice. The .esp file extension doesn't automatically mean it's not light. 

Edited by hansuke
8 minutes ago, hansuke said:

It's still flagged as a light plugin and won't add to your limit. 

You can see if a plugin is light or not in your mod manager of choice. The .esp file extension doesn't automatically mean it's not light. 

I see. Still any reason why the author change from esl to esl flagged as esp? Becasue now I have to re select tattoo in racemenu for all my character saves.

Edited by assassin394
1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

I see. Still any reason why the author change from esl to esl flagged as esp? Becasue now I have to re select tattoo in racemenu for all my character saves.

I suddenly read the documentation ?, it turned out that the esl extension implies a master-plugin (similar to * .esm)

If you need you can just rename the file to *.esl

Edited by SavageDomain
10 hours ago, chris312 said:

So is this a racemenu update only, because its not showing up in slavetats?

16 minutes ago, randy1990 said:

I downloaded LewdMarks v2.0 SE RaceMenu.7z but I don't think they are not in slavetats or are they somewhere else. I also downloaded LewdMarks svg files v2.0.zip

slavetats version coming soon