On 7/13/2019 at 11:56 PM, briman23 said:

Not sure what's going on for me, game ctd's whenever I try to add the tats.

21 hours ago, rowanhallik said:

Same, I get ctds no matter if I add it through slavetats or racemenu.

Did you get the right version?  The mod has files for both LE and SE, make sure you installed the right file.

19 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Did you get the right version?  The mod has files for both LE and SE, make sure you installed the right file.

Yep, tried the SE one too just for good measure. Is there maybe a specific version of racemenu and/or slavetats I need? I'm using racemenu V3-4-5 and slavetats 1.1.1 (not the most recent version) but it doesn't work for either.

53 minutes ago, rowanhallik said:

Yep, tried the SE one too just for good measure. Is there maybe a specific version of racemenu and/or slavetats I need? I'm using racemenu V3-4-5 and slavetats 1.1.1 (not the most recent version) but it doesn't work for either.

Have you installed the CTD fixes?  Installed the other fixes and taken the other measures described in that post?

2 hours ago, rowanhallik said:

Yep! It could be that the textures are just too big for my computer to handle, even with the fixes.

Easy way to find out"  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801

That tool will allow you to set a maximum texture size and then it will look at all your textures and reduce the ones large than the maximum you set down to the maximum.  If you turn on it's backup function it will keep the original textures for restoring if that turns out to not fix the problem.

However, before you try reducing texture sizes run it once just to find and fix texture problems, missing mimaps etc first because one of those might be the problem instead.

Hi great mod but could i get some help please.

I am having some issue with this mod where tattoo comes out as black specs or rainbows all over the body.

LewdMarks

20190720173729_1.jpg.404e1cfd3f6369b1db325fcd689980ce.jpg

I know this is not a Slavetat issues because the other tattoos works normally.

Slavetat_womb

20190720173657_1.jpg.54999619c046535da61aeb8df00eb315.jpg

I have tried both LE and SE version and both has come out the same.

If i missed something could you please tell what i did wrong.

If not can you please help me.

thankyou.

i have a similar issue to A noob where the tats appear has the same graphical glitch in the screenshot he showed, I installed first the LE edition and CBBE textures separately first, then downloaded Ordenador and it still CTD, afterwards i uninstalled both then installed them again by installing the LE edition and then overwriting the CBBE textures, it no longer CTD but still contains the graphical glitches

On 7/20/2019 at 5:47 PM, A Noob said:

Hi great mod but could i get some help please.

I am having some issue with this mod where tattoo comes out as black specs or rainbows all over the body.

LewdMarks

20190720173729_1.jpg.404e1cfd3f6369b1db325fcd689980ce.jpg

I know this is not a Slavetat issues because the other tattoos works normally.

Slavetat_womb

20190720173657_1.jpg.54999619c046535da61aeb8df00eb315.jpg

I have tried both LE and SE version and both has come out the same.

If i missed something could you please tell what i did wrong.

If not can you please help me.

thankyou.

got it to work. just delete skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini in modorganizer. modorganizer will automatically replace it.

On 7/29/2019 at 11:03 AM, A Noob said:

got it to work. just delete skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini in modorganizer. modorganizer will automatically replace it.

Tried this and it still doesn't work, it also CTDs if i apply the tattoos from Slavetats, but shows the graphical mess if applied from racemenu

16 hours ago, Squally said:

I have had no problem using this in racemenu, however I'm trying to apply it to a follower through slavetats and I can't seem to find it. What could I be doing wrong?

It looks like the "LewdMarks alt. textures (with distortions)" is the only download that works with slavetats. You might want to fix distortions for the slavetats version as well. Or if the distortions are fixed as stated, "Redrawed all textures, fixed distortions" you can just just remove the part of the file name where it says "(with distortions)":eggs: