I have racemenu installed and when I go though it in game I do not see a section to add the tattoos, did I install it wrong, I dumped the 4 folders into data, or was I supposed to open each folder and move the contents within them to their respective folder within Data?

15 hours ago, clone22 said:

I have racemenu installed and when I go though it in game I do not see a section to add the tattoos, did I install it wrong, I dumped the 4 folders into data, or was I supposed to open each folder and move the contents within them to their respective folder within Data?

The racemenu mod is working? You should see "body paint" section in the racemenu.

16 hours ago, clone22 said:

1 hour ago, SavageDomain said:

The racemenu mod is working? You should see "body paint" section in the racemenu.

To see the lewd tattoos press T - Textures in the body paint tab. This will open a separate dialogue listing all the lewd tats.

On 8/14/2019 at 3:56 AM, pburnt said:

As usual, I can't get this to work. Tried applying to followers with EFF Cosmetic Menu and nada. Is it for the player only? I play a male so not really looking for uterus marks on him. :P

NPC overlays are disabled by default with a warning that you probably shouldn't change it. You can find it under bPlayerOnly=1 in nioverride.ini in your RaceMenu/SKSE/Plugins folder and change it to bPlayerOnly=0.

15 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

To see the lewd tattoos press T - Textures in the body paint tab. This will open a separate dialogue listing all the lewd tats.

Update: I originally tried to add the mod manually, but that did not work so I re-downloaded the mod and kept it as a zip and used the mod install feature in Vortex, now it works and it went through the set up process, thanks for the help to the both of you.

Ok but when I go there and press T there is only one option on the list "Default"

Could it be conflicting with this mod, although no conflicts show up on Vortex: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95587

Also since I dumped all the folders into my Skyrim Data the "se" "cbbe se" and "unp" files were also installed, I am using the old Skyrim so LE and CBBE, will the UNP and SE folders cause problems, should I leave them or remove them?

2 hours ago, clone22 said:

Update: I originally tried to add the mod manually, but that did not work so I re-downloaded the mod and kept it as a zip and used the mod install feature in Vortex, now it works and it went through the set up process, thanks for the help to the both of you.

I use MO2 so I have no idea about the intricacies of Vortex.

Could it be conflicting with this mod, although no conflicts show up on Vortex: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95587

It may conflict even if Vortex says otherwise. The only to be sure would be to remove it and see.

Also since I dumped all the folders into my Skyrim Data the "se" "cbbe se" and "unp" files were also installed, I am using the old Skyrim so LE and CBBE, will the UNP and SE folders cause problems, should I leave them or remove them?

Did you remove all the folders you 'dumped into data' before installing fresh with Vortex? Always remove manual installs fully before installing again with Vortex, or any mod manager.

That's the best I can offer at present.

6 hours ago, clone22 said:

Ok but when I go there and press T there is only one option on the list "Default"

Files in the archive:

racemenu/le - RaceMenu plugin for Skyrim LE
racemenu/se - RaceMenu plugin for Skyrim SE
--
textures/unp - Textures for UNP/Skyrim LE or SE
textures/cbbe - Textures for CBBE/Skyrim LE
textures/cbbe-se - Textures for CBBE/Skyrim SE
--
slavetats/Textures - Config for SlaveTats (Skyrim LE or SE)
--
fomod - Config for mod installer

Example for Skyrim LE:

LewdMarks.esp
Scripts/LewdMarks.pex
Scripts/Source/LewdMarks.psc (optional)
Textures/Actors/Character/slavetats/LewdMarks.json (optional)
Textures/Actors/Character/slavetats/LewdMarks-glow.json (optional)
Textures/Actors/Character/slavetats/LewdMarks/001.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/slavetats/LewdMarks/002.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/slavetats/LewdMarks/003.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/slavetats/LewdMarks/024.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/slavetats/LewdMarks-glow/001.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/slavetats/LewdMarks-glow/002.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/slavetats/LewdMarks-glow/003.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/slavetats/LewdMarks-glow/024.dds

10 hours ago, SavageDomain said:

NPC overlays are disabled by default with a warning that you probably shouldn't change it. You can find it under bPlayerOnly=1 in nioverride.ini in your RaceMenu/SKSE/Plugins folder and change it to bPlayerOnly=0.

Yeah, I changed it yesterday as a last resort since other overlays seem to work with it set to 1. It worked so I'll let it be.

11 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

I use MO2 so I have no idea about the intricacies of Vortex.

It may conflict even if Vortex says otherwise. The only to be sure would be to remove it and see.

Did you remove all the folders you 'dumped into data' before installing fresh with Vortex? Always remove manual installs fully before installing again with Vortex, or any mod manager.

That's the best I can offer at present.

It works not that I installed it through Vortex, as for the files I had manually installed I left them and so far there has been no issues.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Aki K said:

Do you mind if I ask how you got the tattoos to glow by default?  I recently learned how to make tattoos and I want to get better.  I have some cool ideas but if I knew how to make them glow like yours they'd be much cooler.

This is a function of the RaceMenu mod. But I added a "shadow" and gradient for my textures.

19 minutes ago, SavageDomain said:

This is a function of the RaceMenu mod. But I added a "shadow" and gradient for my textures.

Can you maybe explain how?  I mostly design my tats using mudbox and gimp, then put them in the slavetats.  I have racemenu installed.  But I only know how to make them glow by selecting a glow option in the slavetats MCM.

42 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Can you maybe explain how?  I mostly design my tats using mudbox and gimp, then put them in the slavetats.  I have racemenu installed.  But I only know how to make them glow by selecting a glow option in the slavetats MCM.

Ah, my textures also don't glow by default.

I think for this you need to write a script (see stavetats/racemenu overlay api).

14 hours ago, SavageDomain said:

Comming soon ?

20190906025438_1.jpg.551f2846a7de434bd25755e146beb6fe.jpg

20190906025444_1.jpg.6663b154489bec644ead85ff0424be19.jpg

20190906025459_1.jpg.2ef9d4becacf5758646c1427df43b3b8.jpg

...and more

Dayum! These look great! I am fidling with my succubus protagonist and tons of mods and end up using your lewd tattoo number 19 all the time (since it's the only fitting in my opinion). But with these there are more options! (I think I better share screenshot at some point).

• 3 weeks later...