• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for your wonderful work.

everything is a very impressive masterpieces.
would you mind answering some questions?
I'm trying to do another kind of texture to glow like your job.

Can you tell me how you worked on the glow-version in the inkscape?

again, Thank you so much. your the best modder ever.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was looking for exactly this mod, and was so glad to have found it.  Thanks.

I am noticing one odd issue though:  when wearing transparent clothing the mark is only visible when viewed from certain angles but disappears from other angles.  Is there something I can do to fix this?

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2020 at 10:30 AM, yuraiya said:

I was looking for exactly this mod, and was so glad to have found it.  Thanks.

I am noticing one odd issue though:  when wearing transparent clothing the mark is only visible when viewed from certain angles but disappears from other angles.  Is there something I can do to fix this?

Change in the RaceMenu config (set 4844/128):

for Skyrim LE: skse/plugins/nioverride.ini

for Skyrim SE: skse/plugins/skee64.ini or create skse/plugins/skee64_custom.ini (better)

[Overlays/Data]
; Assigns these alpha properties to all overlays when they are applied
; 4844, 128 is recommended for solid overlays (they will render correctly underwater)
; Changing the overlay's alpha value ingame acts like 4845 regardless of assigned flags
iAlphaFlags=4844 ; Default[4845]
iAlphaThreshold=128 ; Default[0]

Disclaimer

It's a bad idea if you use tinted body tats that add redness/coloration like blushing, bruises the area of the body will look stained, and the tats still disappear from transparent body at certain angles still.

Love this mod :) i had a bit of a hard time to set slavetat bridge events to work with it along with hentai pregnancy (mostly because the color value isn't easy to edit and because the bridge event edit the 1st overlay so the other tats must be placed at the bottom of the list)

I see the file has been updated recently but it's the same version, is it the 2019 svg file ?

12 minutes ago, erojiraiya said:

Love this mod :) i had a bit of a hard time to set slavetat bridge events to work with it along with hentai pregnancy (mostly because the color value isn't easy to edit and because the bridge event edit the 1st overlay so the other tats must be placed at the bottom of the list)

I see the file has been updated recently but it's the same version, is it the 2019 svg file ?

Yes, I just updated the description

On 5/30/2020 at 5:32 PM, SavageDomain said:

Change in the RaceMenu config (set 4844/128):

for Skyrim LE: skse/plugins/nioverride.ini

for Skyrim SE: skse/plugins/skee64.ini or create skse/plugins/skee64_custom.ini (better)

[Overlays/Data]
; Assigns these alpha properties to all overlays when they are applied
; 4844, 128 is recommended for solid overlays (they will render correctly underwater)
; Changing the overlay's alpha value ingame acts like 4845 regardless of assigned flags
iAlphaFlags=4844 ; Default[4845]
iAlphaThreshold=128 ; Default[0]

(but tattoos will look worse...)

It's a bad idea if you use tinted body tats that add redness/coloration like blushing, bruises the area of the body will look stained. You could add disclaimer that body discoloration could appear with certain mods.

1 hour ago, Durante said:

It's a bad idea if you use tinted body tats that add redness/coloration like blushing, bruises the area of the body will look stained, and the tats still disappear from transparent body at certain angles still. You could add disclaimer that body discoloration could appear with certain mods.

Added, thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2020 at 6:24 AM, Jadey-chan said:

Awesome thanks! As a futureliketobe succubus player, this will be a very nice addon :)
Anyway, I have a tip for some enchancment. Maybe, if these tatto would be linked to arousal state, and become brighter and brighter as arousal grows... well... :)

This would be amazing.

Does anyone have an idea on how to do this?

For now, thanks for the great mod

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...