10 hours ago, ovidius422 said:

salut @Delzaron

you SHOULD see this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77903

what Hajime does in the ratway is just amaizing i can believe whatta beggars club he make inside but most unbelievleble (enfin, encroyable) is how smooth all run inside

please just take a look

and i ave plenty heavy mods in the same playtrough; LoD; last Bruma; TID; all PAHE (means AYGAS and HSH) and SIC.  soo with all that i run just 87 esp

please go see this

thanks

Sounds and looks promizing... I'll download it.

As i can see for now, it's a very far bigger project than Dark arena, which is designed to be a small mod (in fact, dark arena became bigger and more complex than initially expected).

9 hours ago, Eisvogel52 said:

two pitfighter dont stop fighting!! no other fights can start.

That's interesting... who are the girls involved ? I'll check the problme (maybe they're essential, I'm thinking about Fredis...).

If you want to stop the fight, use console, clik on one of the pifighters, and write kill. The defeat event will occur.

4 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Sounds and looks promizing... I'll download it.

thanks

i wait news from you about it

not all mod but just riften ratway

i really think you can find a way to make dark arene run smoother inside

well i must admite that every time i tryed dark arena i had over than 140 esp actives...

Edited by ovidius422
14 minutes ago, ovidius422 said:

thanks

well i must admite that every time i tryed dark arena i had over than 140 esp actives...

I have lot of mods too (an hundred...), sometimes bad installed, and I met no lags or problems like that in Dark Arena...

I rewoked all the light and it far more simpler, it will help.

51 minutes ago, ovidius422 said:

thanks

it will be more interesting when (if ?) I'll redo Ibn city... making that mess running whithout dropping the performances will be challenging.

On 12/10/2021 at 4:09 AM, Skyrim1999 said:

I've been encountering CTDs upon entering the Dark arena. Is there any fix for this? Can't seem to enter at all no matter what.

check the dancers outfit.

In CK, try to give them a wench outfit, save, and reload your game.

Edited by Delzaron
On 12/8/2021 at 4:28 PM, Delzaron said:

it will be more interesting when (if ?) I'll redo Ibn city... making that mess running whithout dropping the performances will be challenging.

a really great mod and a shame that waste of potential

TID i meant

Edited by ovidius422
15 hours ago, ovidius422 said:

a really great mod and a shame that waste of potential

TID i meant

Yes... i'm still blocked by the city design... and I prefer to pass time on other things.

Working on that mod means at minima throwing all the quests and scripts to the bin, and keep only the actors and assets... and rewrite the mod.

Edited by Delzaron

Hi, first: great so far!

Only: when I talked to Raelag about the Black Jack Game, ´the quest seems to not advance at all.

It stayes "get details" for ever. Questmaker stayes on him. The note "whore finde the marker" is popping up when going to the Black Jack

Even won the BJ but other then getting money and 4 tickets nothing else happens.

Could play BJ again however and ever and ever.

Should I console the quest to another stage? If yes questname and stage would be great.

15 hours ago, Tanathos123 said:

Hi, first: great so far!

Only: when I talked to Raelag about the Black Jack Game, ´the quest seems to not advance at all.

It stayes "get details" for ever. Questmaker stayes on him. The note "whore finde the marker" is popping up when going to the Black Jack

Even won the BJ but other then getting money and 4 tickets nothing else happens.

Could play BJ again however and ever and ever.

Should I console the quest to another stage? If yes questname and stage would be great.

the quest is aDA0_start.

the "whore find the marker" was for debugging the actor event. It's not related to the blackjack.

If you're engaged in the rep quest black jack, you can't play the story black jack event, and vice versa.

Are you blocked in a quest ? please give me the stage where you are.

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

the quest is aDA0_start.

the "whore find the marker" was for debugging the actor event. It's not related to the blackjack.

If you're engaged in the rep quest black jack, you can't play the story black jack event, and vice versa.

Are you blocked in a quest ? please give me the stage where you are.

Hi,

thanks for looking into it

Queststage is 200

aDA0_start does not advance after talking.

The black jack was done once (serious game). Now I get to the "sit down" when I try again but the "wait for the part. to set the bet" never restarts.

I'll now try to force the aDA0_start to advance ...

210: talk to N. posted on screen ...

questmarker on chair not showing ...

sitting down ...

nothing happening.

reloading after setstage 210 ... not working

restarting game

dialogue now starting after sitting down (after game restart / reload of a save after setstage 210) [note, did not work second time.]

Restarting PC. to be continued ...

Just now, Tanathos123 said:

restarted PC

startet the game twice, reloaded several times ... seems rarely only the "... set the bet" starts at all. No idea, wehn/why but very eratic.

got fed up ...

setstage aDA_gametable 20 ?

I won message 12000 / 4 tickets

First time ever : follow the quard.

In sum: mainquest was stuck at 200 and BJ at 10

For now I seem fine. Hope I was helpful for your debugging!

Best

2 hours ago, Tanathos123 said:

startet the game twice, reloaded several times ... seems rarely only the "... set the bet" starts at all. No idea, wehn/why but very eratic.

got fed up ...

setstage aDA_gametable 20 ?

I won message 12000 / 4 tickets

First time ever : follow the quard.

In sum: mainquest was stuck at 200 and BJ at 10

For now I seem fine. Hope I was helpful for your debugging!

Best

Hum... the question is why... the BJ blocked at 10... did you seat on the chair ? The scene (chat between the dealer and players) was played ? (it triggers stage BJ stage 20).

Main quest blocked at 200... interesting. Thanks, I'll investigate!

About the Blackjack ... the thing that seems to consistently make it progress for me is :

Talk to the Blackjack dealer to get the game started.

You'll be directed to sit in your chair. (Sit in the chair).

Get up again, talk to the Thalmor fella.

Sit in your chair again.

Blackjack game should progress after talking to the Thalmor.

On 12/15/2021 at 10:27 PM, Iceslave said:

About the Blackjack ... the thing that seems to consistently make it progress for me is :

Talk to the Blackjack dealer to get the game started.

You'll be directed to sit in your chair. (Sit in the chair).

Get up again, talk to the Thalmor fella.

Sit in your chair again.

Blackjack game should progress after talking to the Thalmor.

The thalmor ? Hum... that's not normal at all !

16 hours ago, wickedgames49 said:

Hello everyone, i don't see any dance pole appearing so i'm stuck with the quest, also, dance seems to make the game crash, maybe because there's no pole, do you know how i can fix that please ?

The dance poles are assets from ZAZ.

I use that version : (the 8.0 from tara)

22 hours ago, Delzaron said:

The thalmor ? Hum... that's not normal at all !

tested. The blackjack quests works well... if the npcs act correctly. The packages are good.

Using T solves the problem.

I also tested that part in the main quest : no problem at execution, or when I win...

So...I found freida or whatever her name was, but there was no dialogue option.  I've been asking around the Dark Arena and either they don't have the dialogue option or they don't know who that is.  Is there a way to progress the quest or am I having some kinda bug?  Also framerate is crapping the bed, don't know if that's my rig or something about the space, looking at the floor seems to help if that provides any clues.

So after some more stuff I've figured out what's wrong with my framerate.  To wit, I had a bug where by bringing my follower about half the NPCs in the arena despawned, the game ran fine afterwards.  It seems that my skyrim/pc just doesn't like it when 30+ NPC's are all in the same small space triggering one script after another.  Still don't know who to talk to to progress the quest but it sounds like I need to play the games and such. 

I'm no game dev/modder, but maybe cut some non-essential NPC's from the arena, either that or split it into two different loading areas, maybe slave barracks vs main hall or something cause there's just too many people.  When I was "tested" to see if I was able to join the arena I was voyered by literally 20 different people, five or six of whom reported the crime.  There's just way too many people in too small of an area for the game to run smoothly, for me at least.

Also, I assume the door to the arena where Freida is at is supposed to be locked?  Cause it wasn't locked or closed.