1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

ah ys, at this stage, when you talk to the guard, you're teleported. right.

the script work, I being teleported by talking to her, no setstage used.

Yes and since I seem to be missing all and any of the quest dialogue - I checked setstage just in case (to see if other stuff works). What are the dialogue conditions on starting the initial quest? I can check in xEdit but I figured you know better.

On 8/8/2022 at 12:29 PM, Delzaron said:

ah ys, at this stage, when you talk to the guard, you're teleported. right.

the script work, I being teleported by talking to her, no setstage used.

Well I rolled it back to v1.38 (no reduction of NPC), the one which worked before.. aaand it still doesn't show me any dialogues. So no idea. But it surely worked before so it's very unlikely there are issues with the mod. Most likely something with my setup - though at the moment I have no clue what could that be.

2 hours ago, Operand said:

Well I rolled it back to v1.38 (no reduction of NPC), the one which worked before.. aaand it still doesn't show me any dialogues. So no idea. But it surely worked before so it's very unlikely there are issues with the mod. Most likely something with my setup - though at the moment I have no clue what could that be.

I used the version with no npcs reduction... and I got no problem.

Ok, my skyrim installation sucks, and I'll need to reinstall it properly... but the mod worked as intended.

I have  no clues... did you installed and deleted lot of stuffs ? it could make skyrim becoming a garbage...

On 8/21/2022 at 9:37 PM, Thekur said:

Hello, first I really enjoyed that mod, but I have a little question is it possible to take control of dark arena ? and if yes how ? i've done the mainquest but after that no other quest

You need to do LOT of jobs to be able to have the option to make special jobs, and finally take controls of the arena.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 12:17 PM, Delzaron said:

But the new version changes that. Win 300, you can progress in the main quest. Win 600, the special jobs are available. get 1200 and finish the main quest, the side quest is available. It's content is focalised to taking control of the dark arena.

I'm currently trying out this mod and wanted to look up how to complete the main quest and free the girl.

But how much gold do I have to make before I get noticed by the boss?

Now I found this post, does it mean I have to win 300 gold or individual games to see the boss?

Edit: I looked ar the code and found it.

Spoiler

It's 2000 gold won, then you get approached and a message is displayed.

Edited by Guffel
On 10/20/2022 at 4:36 AM, Guffel said:

I'm currently trying out this mod and wanted to look up how to complete the main quest and free the girl.

But how much gold do I have to make before I get noticed by the boss?

Now I found this post, does it mean I have to win 300 gold or individual games to see the boss?

Edit: I looked ar the code and found it.

Hide contents

It's 2000 gold won, then you get approached and a message is displayed.

Do you know if it's 2000 gross or 2000 net?

On 10/25/2022 at 12:48 AM, DayTri said:

Do you know if it's 2000 gross or 2000 net?

Yes and no.

As a disclaimer, I am using the SSE version by Nomkaz. And I figured out that the main quest is fundamentally broken. At multiple points quest stages are not triggered and the quest gets stuck.

To answer your question its gross = net for the game table earnings, which is the only gold that is actually counted.

The mod differentiates between, A, "gamegold" which are the winnings of the six gambling tables. You need to win 2000 gold for the main quest to proceed (trigger stage 150). This works as intended.

Then there is "whoregold" which is propably supposed to be earned through working as a whore, but in the code it is not increased after finishing a job. It does increase when winning a pitfight. But in the actual function that is supposed to advance the main quest when hitting 1000 gold a typo stops it from working. The funcion compares the number of job you worked with the 1000 gold threshold, instead of the total gold earned. Theoretically it would advance the quest once you worked 1000 jobs.

After that the quest doesn't properly trigger the finally blackjack game. You can initialize the dialogue but it doesn't give you a quest marker.

If you win the follow-up dialogue with the boss doesn't trigger and the quest get's stuck.

And if you loose only the initial slavery quest stage does trigger. Your gear gets removed and a collar added, but the teleport and intro sequence does not trigger. Additionally no player dept is added, so that you get released immeadeatly.

I don't know if I played an old version, but if this it the most current release, the main story is unfortunately unplayable. I did not test slavery through just loosing at gambling though.

10 hours ago, Guffel said:

Yes and no.

As a disclaimer, I am using the SSE version by Nomkaz. And I figured out that the main quest is fundamentally broken. At multiple points quest stages are not triggered and the quest gets stuck.

To answer your question its gross = net for the game table earnings, which is the only gold that is actually counted.

The mod differentiates between, A, "gamegold" which are the winnings of the six gambling tables. You need to win 2000 gold for the main quest to proceed (trigger stage 150). This works as intended.

Then there is "whoregold" which is propably supposed to be earned through working as a whore, but in the code it is not increased after finishing a job. It does increase when winning a pitfight. But in the actual function that is supposed to advance the main quest when hitting 1000 gold a typo stops it from working. The funcion compares the number of job you worked with the 1000 gold threshold, instead of the total gold earned. Theoretically it would advance the quest once you worked 1000 jobs.

After that the quest doesn't properly trigger the finally blackjack game. You can initialize the dialogue but it doesn't give you a quest marker.

If you win the follow-up dialogue with the boss doesn't trigger and the quest get's stuck.

And if you loose only the initial slavery quest stage does trigger. Your gear gets removed and a collar added, but the teleport and intro sequence does not trigger. Additionally no player dept is added, so that you get released immeadeatly.

I don't know if I played an old version, but if this it the most current release, the main story is unfortunately unplayable. I did not test slavery through just loosing at gambling though.

The blackjack problem can be solved by advancing the stage on the main quest to the next one. I forget the full ID, but it starts with aDA0. With that stage set, the quest marker for blackjack will appear and things should progress normally. The quest is still a bit broken since the lady you are rescuing won't follow you. I moved her with console commands.

For the blackjack loss, I previously lost and think I was sent to Simple Slavery but I could be misremembering. However you actually shouldn't lose most of the time if you realize how it's implemented: You don't need to win each individual game of blackjack, you just need to get the highest sum of points over all 3 games. You can usually do much better than the other players since they'll usually bust at least once.

• 5 weeks later...

Great Mod. Have a lot of room for improvement but I love all till now.

@Delzaron I started to tweak this mod for my personal and I can happily send you the tweak if you want (That way even if you don't take all the tweak's, still will be better than re-tweak all again on a new version release)

By mistake I start using the LE version on SE and got none issue except for the classic form 43 warning. With this i mean that is safe use the LE version on SE without conversion (but at this point I convert it anyway) :)

Things i will like and can't do myself:

1. Voice acting. The Mod don't have too many dialogues so will be "relatively" easy put voices on the dialogues. Right now you can find tools that allow you make the dialogues with the original Skyrim voice's. 

Tweak's done till now:

1. Change the parameters of all the rape scenes to be more compatible with the newest versions of SexLab SE and AE at the same time that keep the compatibility with LE. On SSE the scripts are slower than on SLE but at the same time SexLab have a CACHE system that can be used to speed up the scene startup with just make more specific search of animations to get a animation list with less than 125 animations. Also my SLU+ allow furniture animations and the pit fight usually ends with a sex scene on the invisible table markers that are being used around the pit; and can be easily avoided with set the CenteOn of the scene on the victim actor that between other things increase the immersion.

Tweak's planned:

1. The pit fight bet allow you choose between the pitGirl1 and the PitGirl2 but I don't know who is who. So the tweak will set the name of the fighters on the menu and set a delay of at least 5 seconds after the fighters are on the arena before show the menu.

2. Use the cards meshes of the "Legend of Dragonborn" to replace the cards of the gambling games just because looks better and are more immersive.

3. Find a replacement for the wheel of the lottery because I remember to see one that actually spin, just not remember where.

4. Change some of the dialogues like "Yes", "No" or "Stay away" for those on Skyrim that actually have voice and aren't too different.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2022 at 6:17 PM, OsmelMC said:

Great Mod. Have a lot of room for improvement but I love all till now.

@Delzaron I started to tweak this mod for my personal and I can happily send you the tweak if you want (That way even if you don't take all the tweak's, still will be better than re-tweak all again on a new version release)

By mistake I start using the LE version on SE and got none issue except for the classic form 43 warning. With this i mean that is safe use the LE version on SE without conversion (but at this point I convert it anyway) :)

Things i will like and can't do myself:

1. Voice acting. The Mod don't have too many dialogues so will be "relatively" easy put voices on the dialogues. Right now you can find tools that allow you make the dialogues with the original Skyrim voice's. 

Tweak's done till now:

1. Change the parameters of all the rape scenes to be more compatible with the newest versions of SexLab SE and AE at the same time that keep the compatibility with LE. On SSE the scripts are slower than on SLE but at the same time SexLab have a CACHE system that can be used to speed up the scene startup with just make more specific search of animations to get a animation list with less than 125 animations. Also my SLU+ allow furniture animations and the pit fight usually ends with a sex scene on the invisible table markers that are being used around the pit; and can be easily avoided with set the CenteOn of the scene on the victim actor that between other things increase the immersion.

Tweak's planned:

1. The pit fight bet allow you choose between the pitGirl1 and the PitGirl2 but I don't know who is who. So the tweak will set the name of the fighters on the menu and set a delay of at least 5 seconds after the fighters are on the arena before show the menu.

2. Use the cards meshes of the "Legend of Dragonborn" to replace the cards of the gambling games just because looks better and are more immersive.

3. Find a replacement for the wheel of the lottery because I remember to see one that actually spin, just not remember where.

4. Change some of the dialogues like "Yes", "No" or "Stay away" for those on Skyrim that actually have voice and aren't too different.

for now I only worked on LE. But I'm convinced by SE now, and I plan to move on it.

I'll keep LE as dev envrionnement, but I want to find an easy way to convert mods for SE.

I can't make voices acting, yes. If somebody can help on that, it will be great.

you're lucky, I'm back on that mod, testing it again.

please remember dark arena was intended to be a very small mod, and it became bigger than expected. But I wish to keep it simple. It's also a workbench for scripts I'll need for a hypothetical TID reword (still brain frying on the city design)

1 : let's see how I could do that... maybe in the dialogues of Irellen... I don"t khow to it with alias...

2 : please show me ? I found legacy of the dragonborn, but not legend...

3 : yes, it can be nice. Mine is just a shitty script...

14 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

for now I only worked on LE. But I'm convinced by SE now, and I plan to move on it.

I'll keep LE as dev envrionnement, but I want to find an easy way to convert mods for SE.

I can't make voices acting, yes. If somebody can help on that, it will be great.

you're lucky, I'm back on that mod, testing it again.

please remember dark arena was intended to be a very small mod, and it became bigger than expected. But I wish to keep it simple. It's also a workbench for scripts I'll need for a hypothetical TID reword (still brain frying on the city design)

1 : let's see how I could do that... maybe in the dialogues of Irellen... I don"t khow to it with alias...

3 : yes, it can be nice. Mine is just a shitty script...

Tryied to write somehting for getting the pitgitls names... I'll see if it' works. If Not, I'll need to write a dialogue box for each combinaison... ?

5 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Tryied to write somehting for getting the pitgitls names... I'll see if it' works. If Not, I'll need to write a dialogue box for each combinaison... ?

I actually did it already and is shared on the SE thread because is on a ESL file. I will merge it and send you a version for LE.

On Nexus you can find a new Tool that allow you make dialogues with the original voices, but is a bit heavy for me to download.

My mistake, is Legacy of Dragonborn...

You only need the "Cathedral Assets" to convert the meshes and animations. The ESP file on LE comes with the Form version 43 and the SE comes with 44 but the difference between those from versions is just the number so you can change it manually and will be fine to prevent the WARNING of the Mod Manager's like MO2 or Vortex. I usually use the script that comes with the xEdit to change the Form version when I'm using LE Mods, in fact I'm still using many of my previous LE Mods on my current Skyrim SE to avoid download all again and just use the "Cathedral Assets" and the xEdit script 

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

You only need the "Cathedral Assets" to convert the meshes and animations. The ESP file on LE comes with the Form version 43 and the SE comes with 44 but the difference between those from versions is just the number so you can change it manually and will be fine to prevent the WARNING of the Mod Manager's like MO2 or Vortex. I usually use the script that comes with the xEdit to change the Form version when I'm using LE Mods, in fact I'm still using many of my previous LE Mods on my current Skyrim SE to avoid download all again and just use the "Cathedral Assets" and the xEdit script 

what is this cathedral assets ? how it works ?

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I actually did it already and is shared on the SE thread because is on a ESL file. I will merge it and send you a version for LE.

On Nexus you can find a new Tool that allow you make dialogues with the original voices, but is a bit heavy for me to download.

My mistake, is Legacy of Dragonborn...

1 : nice, but I wish also to learn how to do it. I'll need it for other projects.

2 : I'll see...

3 : I found it... and it will be not usable; The texture is far too different than the one I used. I'll need to use also the meshe...

I made a scene for irellen to make her annouce the pitgirls names, but it never launch... even with seq update... :(

6 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Cathedral Assets Optimizer is a tool you can find on Nexus. I use it a lot to convert meshes, textures, and animations from LE to SE. It's very easy to use.

Basically you select the directory containing the files (including ones in subdirectories) you need to convert, select the task(s), and run.

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Cathedral Assets Optimizer allow you cover files between Bethesda games.

1. You choose the output game from the list that should be SSE for convert it into Skyrim Special Edition (work for AE too) or TES5 if you want to convert from SE to LE.

2. Select the folder with the Mod files. 

3. Select what you want to convert and who. I usually just "Process Meshes" and choose the "Full optimization" but some some meshes can have visual issues after that in which case the "Necessary Optimization" will be enough.

Then just "Run" and wait.

I don't trust the Texture Optimization because is too general and I found that depending on the use for the texture some format's and sizes are better than others so I always do the textures with the "Paint.Net". By the way the texture's don't have to be optimized, is just that my PC isn't fast and I always optimizing my texture's to have the best quality with the minimum use of resources.

Maybe an idea : just a small thing, like a small barrel, clikable.

You talk to the girl, give her the jetton, and she let you click on the barrel. The idea is to pop a white or black ball.

The randomize script will not change. The only thing I ish is something we can see moving.