17 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Maybe an idea : just a small thing, like a small barrel, clikable.

You talk to the girl, give her the jetton, and she let you click on the barrel. The idea is to pop a white or black ball.

The randomize script will not change. The only thing I ish is something we can see moving.

I did a tweak for the Wheel using the TranslateTo function, to rotate the Wheel in real time with all and acceleration. Now I have to test it but the Dark Arena Quest is longer than expected (take too much time) and that's fine but I'm not longer there because I'm also working on my "Outfit Manager" and need to be tested on different locations so "I'm playing" :)

I just tested my SSE installation, and devious desire club...

- SSE and mor organizer is shit... I still need to install the mods manually to make them work. I have all anims problems, racemneu sliders problem (where are my elf ears ?)...

- a nice addon to do for dark arena : remove the player weapons at entry, and give him back at exit.

- I converted a esp mod from LE to SSE ! (ok, not a challenge...) but how to do that with meshes and textures ? any tuto available ?

15 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I just tested my SSE installation, and devious desire club...

- SSE and mor organizer is shit... I still need to install the mods manually to make them work. I have all anims problems, racemneu sliders problem (where are my elf ears  but how to do that with meshes and textures ? any tuto available ?

Best is always MANUAL installation, aside you can give WYRE BASH a try.

Race-menu sliders are with delay inside of sse-that´s bad but common. You also have no SMP/HDT while editing in racemenu-which is also BAD.

Mesh-files(gamebryo-files can become converted by caliente´s nif-optimizer...the textures I would keep using. I found lot of SE textures not serious and I exchanged lot of textures for SSE by adding simply the old textures of LE. THe overall result is, that your SE is looking like LE, then. SOME textures are better inside of SE, others are MORE BAD - bethesda did that automatically from the old stuff and lot of textures got screwed-there´s something like picture-depending "aliasing", which is mostly a term of digitalized audio-files, known artefacts (noise-flag) of converting analogue signals by AD-transforming.

Edited by t.ara
5 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Best is always MANUAL installation, aside you can give WYRE BASH a try.

Race-menu sliders are with delay inside of sse-that´s bad but common. You also have no SMP/HDT while editing in racemenu-which is also BAD.

Mesh-files(gamebryo-files can become converted by caliente´s nif-optimizer...the textures I would keep using. I found lot of SE textures not serious and I exchanged lot of textures for SSE by adding simply the old textures of LE. THe overall result is, that your SE is looking like LE, then. SOME textures are better inside of SE, others are MORE BAD - bethesda did that automatically from the old stuff and lot of textures got screwed-there´s something like picture-depending "aliasing", which is mostly a term of digitalized audio-files, known artefacts (noise-flag) of converting analogue signals by AD-transforming.

great...

I got also the aniversary update by steam... the solution was to use the more trending mod : the downgrader.

Bethesda sucks...

The SSE menu is also not good... by the journal, the system... linked to the same command ?

So I'm having a problem when entering the Dark Arena via Simple Slavery.  After losing the first fight I receive the following message before being properly killed:

"You've been defeated while you are still inside the Simple Slavery system as a slave.  You cannot respawn or have a death alternative. you DIED. You must reload a save."

I've already posted to Simple Slavery and they claim the issue lies on Dark Arena's end, so here I am.  Is this a coding/flag issue or is there some esoteric way that I'm supposed to lose in the arena rather than having HP reach zero?

Thanks!

11 hours ago, griffinjohn59 said:

So I'm having a problem when entering the Dark Arena via Simple Slavery.  After losing the first fight I receive the following message before being properly killed:

"You've been defeated while you are still inside the Simple Slavery system as a slave.  You cannot respawn or have a death alternative. you DIED. You must reload a save."

I've already posted to Simple Slavery and they claim the issue lies on Dark Arena's end, so here I am.  Is this a coding/flag issue or is there some esoteric way that I'm supposed to lose in the arena rather than having HP reach zero?

Thanks!

It's a problem related to simple slavery and your death alternative mod.

Dark Arena have a script to prevent player being killed during arena fights (player set as essential).

It works fine with simple slavery... but I don't use any death alternative mod.

In Dark Arena, when you enter the arena for a fight, you're set essential : you can't die. But, when your hp is below 10%, you'll loose.

When the quest finish, player become killable again.

In Dark arena, there is no content wich implies the player being killed. You'll have Ravenous for that when I'll redone it :)

I've been to Dark Arena before but I can't get there via Simple Slavery. At the end of the auction the screen goes black. I hear people around me, but they're from the auction room. The map shows me still in the middle of the slave market. When I open the console, it says 'Dark Arena debug: starting quest' and that is all.

I can try starting the quest via console, select Simple Slavery start, and a loading screen starts. I know I'm in the arena only because the map says so and I can hear voices.. The screen is otherwise dark.

I'm on SSE 1.5.97, using a conversion of this mod. As I said, I could get there before and have finished the main quest.

16 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

I've been to Dark Arena before but I can't get there via Simple Slavery. At the end of the auction the screen goes black. I hear people around me, but they're from the auction room. The map shows me still in the middle of the slave market. When I open the console, it says 'Dark Arena debug: starting quest' and that is all.

I can try starting the quest via console, select Simple Slavery start, and a loading screen starts. I know I'm in the arena only because the map says so and I can hear voices.. The screen is otherwise dark.

I'm on SSE 1.5.97, using a conversion of this mod. As I said, I could get there before and have finished the main quest.

it feels a script problem from an older version...

I dodn't made the SSE conversion myself... actually, it on my shedule to convert my mods, but I only converted neophytes of dibella for now.

I did the conversion. The scripts don't change but your comment made me take a look. All the scripts are from your 1.38 version. I did notice one thing, don't know if it matters or not, but you in your 'Dark Arena 1.38.zip\scripts\source\, folder you have TIF__040348C8.psc, but there is no corresponding .pex script.

I don't know anything about scripting, just wondered if this might make a difference,

20 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I wish to make two last tings for that mod :

- a better lottery wheel

- remove weapons at entry, give it back at exit.

For the weapons you can fill with chests the small room at the entrance and use a script to send all your weapons and followers weapons into those chests. Even more immersive if the chests are key locked and the guard have the key.

I can make the scripts for that but I can't place the chests since I don't have the creation kit to make visual changes on the cell.

2 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

For the weapons you can fill with chests the small room at the entrance and use a script to send all your weapons and followers weapons into those chests. Even more immersive if the chests are key locked and the guard have the key.

I can make the scripts for that but I can't place the chests since I don't have the creation kit to make visual changes on the cell.

Yep, I'm already thinking about how to do that.

I reinstalled a propert and minimalist Skyrim LE, so I can work on it again.

Please send me your script idea, I'll implement and test it.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

I reinstalled a propert and minimalist Skyrim LE, so I can work on it again.

Is good idea but you don't have to keep a Skyrim LE to test the updates unless you be adding new meshes or NPC faces.

I keep on my SE profile of the Mod Organizer some LE versions of Mods like "PapyrusUtil", "SexLab Framework" and "PO3 Papyrus Extended" that is basically all the mods i need to compile the scripts and see if I'm using some new function not included on the LE versions. So i enable those LE versions just to compile the scripts. 

The rest of the compatibility issues are mostly on the meshes folder of your Mod so unless be new, you can safely use the old meshes on your LE setup. All the vanilla objects are in both Skyrim versions so don't require conversion and the ESP file done for SE can be safely used on LE without conversion, warnings or issues.

26 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Is good idea but you don't have to keep a Skyrim LE to test the updates unless you be adding new meshes or NPC faces.

I keep on my SE profile of the Mod Organizer some LE versions of Mods like "PapyrusUtil", "SexLab Framework" and "PO3 Papyrus Extended" that is basically all the mods i need to compile the scripts and see if I'm using some new function not included on the LE versions. So i enable those LE versions just to compile the scripts. 

The rest of the compatibility issues are mostly on the meshes folder of your Mod so unless be new, you can safely use the old meshes on your LE setup. All the vanilla objects are in both Skyrim versions so don't require conversion and the ESP file done for SE can be safely used on LE without conversion, warnings or issues.

My SE don't work : all mod scenes are crashing, even with a minimal mod list.

So, I'll keep LE as dev environement.

There is also NMM on the way... AFS will follow too I hope.

NMM redone will be more simple : exit the vampiric manor nearby falkreath, welcome to a solitude style manor with three stages.

A bunch of rep quests, includind outside the Mansion, two more mansions (1 for each major hold).

remove the last quest for a political plot, more fitting with the theme of the mod.

TID and maybe FTD... I don't know.

Edited by Delzaron
3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

First than all, I'm playing on SE and should be the same but probably not.

Second I'm haven't tested this new version.

Finally and more important some of the changes are based on one of my tweak's so based on that i will try to answer your questions.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

None of the guards in rifton and ivarstead had any dialogues for info. Thank you for the debug hint ^^

The info about the Dark Arena is known by some inn keepers and some of the NPC's of the Theft Guild in the Ratway. At least on my tweak the quest start after hear rumors about a kidnapped girl. You should ask the innkeepers of Riften or Inversted.

The thefts address you to ask Kiraba the innkeeper of Riften and she gives you the location of the Dark Arena.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

LE. Only the Shake-Ass dance brings quest progress, none of the others.

The bets (at least the big table with the chairs) should give you progress too but the risk is too high and almost sure you will end as slave if you follow that path. The safest and faster way is as dancer and/or prostitute.  Right now my character is male and the dance was out of question, so at least in my tweak also fight on the pit make quest progression but give only 120 points for fight if you win of course. 

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

How much money do I have to make for the boss to notice me?

That's the worst and best part. Last time I check, require 12000 points or 300 dance/prostitution jobs. The scripts are a bit confusing about this but is a lot anyway. So I'm almost half way just fighting and usually do around 5 fights each time I'm on Riften. That means I will need 200 visits to Riften before be able of release the girl. That will take me a eternity but I'm not willing to be someone's bitch just to save that girl.

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The bets (at least the big table with the chairs) should give you progress too but the risk is too high and almost sure you will end as slave if you follow that path. The safest and faster way is as dancer and/or prostitute.  Right now my character is male and the dance was out of question, so at least in my tweak also fight on the pit make quest progression but give only 120 points for fight if you win of course. 

Fighting is getting more points than dancing or whoring I hope? I had 4 fights now and it was always against the poor girl I'm searching for.

Edited by xyzxyz
6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

First than all, I'm playing on SE and should be the same but probably not.

Second I'm haven't tested this new version.

Finally and more important some of the changes are based on one of my tweak's so based on that i will try to answer your questions.

The info about the Dark Arena is known by some inn keepers and some of the NPC's of the Theft Guild in the Ratway. At least on my tweak the quest start after hear rumors about a kidnapped girl. You should ask the innkeepers of Riften or Inversted.

The thefts address you to ask Kiraba the innkeeper of Riften and she gives you the location of the Dark Arena.

That's the worst and best part. Last time I check, require 12000 points or 300 dance/prostitution jobs. The scripts are a bit confusing about this but is a lot anyway. So I'm almost half way just fighting and usually do around 5 fights each time I'm on Riften. That means I will need 200 visits to Riften before be able of release the girl. That will take me a eternity but I'm not willing to be someone's bitch just to save that girl.

The start of the quest is simple : talk to an innkeeper, go to ivarstead, get hints frm thieves, get adress from keerava, and find the arena.

All the dances should allow the dancer radiant quest to progress.

That's a script problem... and that's very strange. I'll test.

The jobs... It's base of the amount of gold you make through it.

For me, only 10 dancer/prostitution or 5 pit fights should be enough to unlock the stage 150 of ada0_start.

Let me test it again, I'll lower the limit if it's nedded.