4 hours ago, gender65 said:

The mod is interesting,I put it,I played, BUT do something with performance, the fps drops terribly there !!!

I don't know what is causing that problem. So, if you know, please tell me, I'll see what I can do.

3 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

why not disable the prostitution of this mod and allow Radiant prostitution instead !?....that quest part is ctd buggy ...the arena is amazing 

Radiant prostitution will work for the girls who wear the wench outfit, not for the dancers (except if I make a little patch...).

Thanks., I'll recycle this for TID.

Tried this mod a while back had a few bugs so thought I'd wait.  Tried out this latest version, I'm getting a CTD whenever I try to enter Dark Arena door through the sewers. Any idea what this may be? If not is there a console command to get into the bar pit area to test. 

Thanks

Edited by tarl7
2 hours ago, tarl7 said:

Tried this mod a while back had a few bugs so thought I'd wait.  Tried out this latest version, I'm getting a CTD whenever I try to enter Dark Arena door through the sewers. Any idea what this may be? If not is there a console command to get into the bar pit area to test. 

Thanks

Try to remove the dancers robes in CK, and retry.

The other modification in the cell is simple : i removed some lights to attemp to reduce the lights problems (maybe the source of FPS drop).

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Try to remove the dancers robes in CK, and retry.

The other modification in the cell is simple : i removed some lights to attemp to reduce the lights problems (maybe the source of FPS drop).

Don't have the CK I know it's free but just don't want to install it. Guess I'll have to wait for a fix.

6 hours ago, tarl7 said:

Don't have the CK I know it's free but just don't want to install it. Guess I'll have to wait for a fix.

console : coc ada_arena.

Try this.

Send me the log, maybe there will be something...

I'll post a patch for the dancers outfits : a non topless version.

On 8/5/2021 at 4:16 AM, Delzaron said:

Problem is the zone have no truly closed spaces in the arena. I'll rework the lights based on your tip.

I stopped trying to use shadow casting light sources on anything placed above the actors head since the shadow would be drawn around the feet. Placing these light sources only in fire pits or  anything mounted on the ground gives you those lovely long shadows desired for atmospheric effects. Shadow casting light sources should be used very sparingly not only because of the limitations on quantity (4) but also because of the fps hit. You may try replacing them with flickering light sources to give effects without taking the hit of generating shadows.  Shadows are very fps intensive.

Reviewing your screen shots, I do not see any shadow casting light sources. You may also try occlusion planes in the walls, ceilings, or floors to cut down any unnecessary rendering.

Edit: I loaded up your mod in the CK. It does have too many shadow casting light sources. You really could use some occlusion planes. It's pretty intense for such a small area. I can see why it would bog down for some people. Hell, it bogs down for me just loading it into the CK!

Edited by Ripstop
17 hours ago, Delzaron said:

console : coc ada_arena.

Try this.

Send me the log, maybe there will be something...

I'll post a patch for the dancers outfits : a non topless version.

Thanks for the console command still getting a CTD. See copy of Papyrus log file hope that helps.

Papyrus.0.log

4 hours ago, tarl7 said:

Thanks for the console command still getting a CTD. See copy of Papyrus log file hope that helps.

Papyrus.0.log 148.68 kB · 1 download

All the aDA occurences are linked to SL and zaz properties type.

why the log is calling captured dreams ?

Did you used the patch I posted yesterday about the dancers clothes ?

Edited by Delzaron
6 hours ago, Delzaron said:

All the aDA occurences are linked to SL and zaz properties type.

why the log is calling captured dreams ?

Did you used the patch I posted yesterday about the dancers clothes ?

The patch didn't work for me.  I don't know why captured dreams is being called on, I don't have it activated, even deleted the captured dreams esp.

12 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

I can't find the entrance to the dark arena :-(. Talked to Kirave and ran around in the sewers for an hour...no luck. I would appreciate some help.

The round place with the axe in Riften sewers. There is a corridor with a door. It's here.

i'm playing the mod following the quest, now i have to be noticed by the boss, i'm trying to get there by repeating the whore job, na how many times should it be repeated? now i'm already about 50 times and there has been no update in the quest

How many times do I still have to go on?

On 8/16/2021 at 11:30 PM, kamenlollo said:

i'm playing the mod following the quest, now i have to be noticed by the boss, i'm trying to get there by repeating the whore job, na how many times should it be repeated? now i'm already about 50 times and there has been no update in the quest

How many times do I still have to go on?

you need to earn like 1600 septims.

You can battle in the arena, gamble...

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, decimus said:

Just a quick question. Sorry if it's been answered already.  Is it possible to start the serious game after the questline. If I talk to Niraya that option is not there. Thank you.

You can play agin blackjack only when you'll be allowed to do private jobs. It requires more than the main quest conditions to proceed stage 150.

On 8/19/2021 at 7:08 PM, Delzaron said:

you need to earn like 1600 septims.

You can battle in the arena, gamble...

Howdy - really enjoying the mod great fun - I to appear to have this happening (must of acquired 3k at least) i grab the pitt girl fight quest off Irellen - it then asks me to speak with Lisskit but only Irellen is the NPC who i can continue the dialogue and complete the quest and get the reward.

I have no clue to modding other than installling them and i do have 400+ running atm but i wondered if this is likely a conflict or something else? Seems odd the dialogue points to Lisskit but Irellen is the one who is involved.

Any advice greatly appreciated and keep up the great work - i also enjoyed FTD SSE conversion brilliant stuff!

Edited by xGraelx
14 hours ago, xGraelx said:

Howdy - really enjoying the mod great fun - I to appear to have this happening (must of acquired 3k at least) i grab the pitt girl fight quest off Irellen - it then asks me to speak with Lisskit but only Irellen is the NPC who i can continue the dialogue and complete the quest and get the reward.

I have no clue to modding other than installling them and i do have 400+ running atm but i wondered if this is likely a conflict or something else? Seems odd the dialogue points to Lisskit but Irellen is the one who is involved.

Any advice greatly appreciated and keep up the great work - i also enjoyed FTD SSE conversion brilliant stuff!

Liskit is a argonian woman. You can find her in the slaves part. Doors are locked with key, but you can access by passing though the arena.

Hi Delzaron

I think you misunderstood - When i accept to fight in the pit the only NPC that allows or shows the options to accept - then jump in - and then claim the winnings is Irellen.

It is not a problem i have managed to figure out the setstage to start the next part and have really enjoyed the mod..

I imagine that i have conflicts of some kind going on which i do not expect you to resolve i just wondered if it was a known issue like kamenlollo had mentioned also.

Many Thanks for the reply

On 9/2/2021 at 7:54 PM, xGraelx said:

Hi Delzaron

I think you misunderstood - When i accept to fight in the pit the only NPC that allows or shows the options to accept - then jump in - and then claim the winnings is Irellen.

It is not a problem i have managed to figure out the setstage to start the next part and have really enjoyed the mod..

I imagine that i have conflicts of some kind going on which i do not expect you to resolve i just wondered if it was a known issue like kamenlollo had mentioned also.

Many Thanks for the reply

Maybe...

For the pitfights, if you're free, the only npc you need is Irellen. Maybe there is an error in the objective alias.

If you're slave, only Liskit can give you jobs, randomly chosen. But it's the orc champion who will give you the fight instructions and you'll also need to report to her.

Great MOD!!! i really like the pitfight element of this mod this is the first pitfight centered simple slavery mod AFAIK, kinda run to a problem though, first being i really like to make all pitfighters male, after digging i found this, but after using it it also change the dark arena to the one delzaron plans to do (ragged flaggon dark arena), and it broke all NPC AI, (fixes the frame rate drop though) they just group up in corner doing nothing, did anyone has the esp for the current version that change all pitfighter to male? i never used creation kit..

On 7/28/2019 at 1:08 PM, phil01991 said:

zDarkArena.esp 339.67 kB · 59 downloads

here is a file I just did really quick that changes all the fighters to males. they can be changed to anything really.

here is how you do it.

open skyrim creation kit

load up zdarkarena.esp. set it as active

after it loads, click on all inside the left window

type in pit into search

look for people labeled as pit girls

click on them

inside the edit screen, go to first tab

select, deselect females. change race to whatever. just make sure that you add the combat animations appropriate for the race.

and there you go, done. the file I made was a super quick just turn everything to males.

second one being frame rate drop, i stumble with this fix, it fixes the heavy drop in frame rate but still stuttering a bit, after digging through the thread i thought this is still unsolvable, but the post is more than years old, so is this still unsolvable?

On 7/18/2019 at 2:18 AM, Delzaron said:

It's dur to the scripts linked to the dances furnitures : it's not restricted to playerref.

aDA_DanceActivatorScript.pex 880 B · 63 downloads aDA_Job_DanceScript.pex 1.21 kB · 64 downloads

13 hours ago, CuriousGuy01 said:

Great MOD!!! i really like the pitfight element of this mod this is the first pitfight centered simple slavery mod AFAIK, kinda run to a problem though, first being i really like to make all pitfighters male, after digging i found this, but after using it it also change the dark arena to the one delzaron plans to do (ragged flaggon dark arena), and it broke all NPC AI, (fixes the frame rate drop though) they just group up in corner doing nothing, did anyone has the esp for the current version that change all pitfighter to male? i never used creation kit..

second one being frame rate drop, i stumble with this fix, it fixes the heavy drop in frame rate but still stuttering a bit, after digging through the thread i thought this is still unsolvable, but the post is more than years old, so is this still unsolvable?

If you want to make all the pitfights male, the simplest is to change them into the CK.