21 hours ago, janedynamite said:

frens sorry for bothering, I have the INQUIRY IN THE DARK ARENA objective, I did all the jobs, earned a lot of money doing PIT FIGHTS

how to advance further? I played this mod before (it's SSE version) but completely forgot how to progress

Thanks frens

You'll get the stage 150, wish trigger a dialogue with one of the dancer (the forsworn one), wich will lead you to the boss.

Greetings,

I would like to make a suggestion, I play with Bathing in Skyrim and INeed, it would be nice if there was a bath house off the slave pens somewhere  or off the guest area where you could get a task to bath a guest and if no one was in there you could take a bath and clean dirt off you.  Also would be nice if you could get tasks from Lisskit for additional food to try and get INeed somewhat satisfied.

Thanks really enjoying this mod.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the idea of this mod but its crashes every time I try and enter from the rat way I have tho other required mods does it need simple slavery as waell and have talked to the inn keeper to start the quest, am I missing some thing is thier another part to do after taking to the inn keeper like some else to talk to or can you just go straight to the dark arena

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 11:34 PM, grug7777 said:

I really like the idea of this mod but its crashes every time I try and enter from the rat way I have tho other required mods does it need simple slavery as waell and have talked to the inn keeper to start the quest, am I missing some thing is thier another part to do after taking to the inn keeper like some else to talk to or can you just go straight to the dark arena

crashing at entering is not normal at all. I never met that problem, so I can't really help.

I think the dancers dress is in cause...

I should add an option to have the non topless meshe... or another dancer outfit.

In the mùain quest line, talk to an innkeeper, and efter go to ivarstead. You'll met the mother, after you'll need to ask a guard or a thieve guildmember. After Keerava, will indicate you the location of the dark arena.

Is there any way to disable the radiant prostitution actor events (npc prostitutes picking up clients)? I hate having npcs starting sexlab scenes in the background, it clutters my screen with text from apropos and notifications from other mods and I just don't like npcs doing stuff without my control.

• 3 weeks later...

Tried this mod. I have to say, it has a great concept. The place is well made, everything is on point. But there's one problem (only for me, maybe). There's just too many npc present in one cell. It's understandable for immersion purpose, but a little bit dangerous for my pc. Not recommended for NPC replacers (Bijins, Ordinary NPC, or Pandorable) users. Because having too many of them together in the same cell will drop your fps lower than the temperature in Alaska. If i may suggest, don't make them stay together and forever in there. Have them go in and out the cell to reduce lags. Anyway, keep up the good work. I look forward to its'perfection!

Potato computer user, signing off.

On 4/22/2022 at 7:36 PM, Pudpud007 said:

Tried this mod. I have to say, it has a great concept. The place is well made, everything is on point. But there's one problem (only for me, maybe). There's just too many npc present in one cell. It's understandable for immersion purpose, but a little bit dangerous for my pc. Not recommended for NPC replacers (Bijins, Ordinary NPC, or Pandorable) users. Because having too many of them together in the same cell will drop your fps lower than the temperature in Alaska. If i may suggest, don't make them stay together and forever in there. Have them go in and out the cell to reduce lags. Anyway, keep up the good work. I look forward to its'perfection!

Potato computer user, signing off.

Noted.

Maybe it's the main reason why people can meet crashes with that mod.

It's easy to send some of them back by scripts, by adding a door leading to a place where I'll stock them.

For now, My schedule is simple : take care of myself, play cyberpunk, find a new job. I'll go back on modding if I found time and motivation.

12 hours ago, gabrielyule said:

Hi anyone can help me to fix script of the pole? stage of the quest wont go further I made this mod transfer to a new location a a huge castle. hope someone can help me.

Which quest is in question ?

- dancer ?

- private dance ?

- slave dance ?

Sometimes it appears the script don't launch right. Just quit the anim and retry.

• 1 month later...

Any idea what the name of the side quest is? I tried setstage ada1_sidequest 0 and it didn't work, but I was able to move past the "earn enough gambling" bug in the mainquest by jumping stages after finding "a hidden inn" with 'save funclist 1' and inputting that quest ID.

If I know the in-game quest name of the sidequest I can do the same thing I imagine, problem is I don't know it.

• 2 weeks later...

How much money do I need to advance the Hidden inn quest and get Meade to talk? Made well over 2.000 septims doing whore and dance jobs. Get's really boring now and nothing has advanced. To enter I followed the questline - Didnt talk to the guards in Ivarstead think it was, but to the keervawhatever her name is in riften to advance and enter. I've fougt Fredis and she is present. Need to talk to the boss.

These quests are active using showquesttargets:

DA03 - currently on stage 15

DA01intro - Stage10 completed

DA14start - stage 20 completed

DA07intro - stage 5 completed

DA11intro - stage 0 and 10 completed, stage 5 not

Edited by bleedybleed
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 2:58 PM, bleedybleed said:

How much money do I need to advance the Hidden inn quest and get Meade to talk? Made well over 2.000 septims doing whore and dance jobs. Get's really boring now and nothing has advanced. To enter I followed the questline - Didnt talk to the guards in Ivarstead think it was, but to the keervawhatever her name is in riften to advance and enter. I've fougt Fredis and she is present. Need to talk to the boss.

These quests are active using showquesttargets:

DA03 - currently on stage 15

DA01intro - Stage10 completed

DA14start - stage 20 completed

DA07intro - stage 5 completed

DA11intro - stage 0 and 10 completed, stage 5 not

Quest: aDA0_start
Stage 110 - you found Fredis
Satge 150 - follow Meade to the Boss

• 2 weeks later...

Seems something broke after latest update (though I can't be sure it's exactly the latest update causing it). None of the dialogues of the mod are ever available (clean save on a new game). It just never appears. Usual console friends sqs + setstage don't do anything - the quest progresses in the journal but no matter the stage no dialogue is available, including the NPC in the arena itself. Other things happen as expected - i.e. for instance, if progressed enough through ada0_start, it teleports the PC into the arena.

8 hours ago, Operand said:

Seems something broke after latest update (though I can't be sure it's exactly the latest update causing it). None of the dialogues of the mod are ever available (clean save on a new game). It just never appears. Usual console friends sqs + setstage don't do anything - the quest progresses in the journal but no matter the stage no dialogue is available, including the NPC in the arena itself. Other things happen as expected - i.e. for instance, if progressed enough through ada0_start, it teleports the PC into the arena.

hum, I should see.

Good news, I have nothing else to do this morning... I'll test the mod again.

9 hours ago, Operand said:

I tested with the esp with all npcs, and I got no problems...

I met some physic problems everywhere in the game, but I think it's more related to my computer and installation than the mod.

if I type ada0_start, no teleportation, which is normal and work as intended.

her ethe esp i used.

zDarkArena.esp

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

if I type ada0_start, no teleportation, which is normal and work as intended.

No, what I meant is: if I use "setstage" to progress through the initial mod quest (the one to find the arena), at some point it will be about paying to the guard to get in and then the next stage is to find information about the missing daughter at which point PC is teleported into the arena - it's normal and it's intended. So setstage also teleports PC there, it all works as it should. I mentioned it to clarify that it seems only the dialogue had some issues. It might as well be some compatibility issue, but oh well - if it works for you - don't sweat.

2 hours ago, Operand said:

No, what I meant is: if I use "setstage" to progress through the initial mod quest (the one to find the arena), at some point it will be about paying to the guard to get in and then the next stage is to find information about the missing daughter at which point PC is teleported into the arena - it's normal and it's intended. So setstage also teleports PC there, it all works as it should. I mentioned it to clarify that it seems only the dialogue had some issues. It might as well be some compatibility issue, but oh well - if it works for you - don't sweat.

ah ys, at this stage, when you talk to the guard, you're teleported. right.

the script work, I being teleported by talking to her, no setstage used.