1 hour ago, bwagdog669680 said:

I think I grabbed a thumbnail version of the last screenshot. That was the result of radiation only morph. I usually have a rather slim character with smaller breasts and medium butt. That's to allow room for the morphs ?. I'm not a fan of my boobs hitting my knees. That gets old real quick.

I'm not a fan of that either, the first versions were like that, which I made.

I also dislike arms clipping through Breasts, I use an animation to have Nora run more girly to stop that. As usual, that mod got deleted too, as it was a mash-up of animations.

Edited by Krazyone
55 minutes ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Not sure why my screenshot was so small. I'll check Steam settings. And thanks for the info about being collared means no VATS. I was thinking mod conflict, and about to start the fun process of checking mod combos. Ugh. Glad I didn't have to. Also, I got a message (in LL) that the Lactation part of the mod only works on a new game and enable the morphings before you enter the pod in the vault. So that question got answered before I asked what was wrong with it.

Testing results for me: Radiation morphs: working both ways (bigger when radiated, smaller when not radiated). Not permanent. Nipple piercings morphs: working (although it is a SLOW process), Appeared to be permanent morph. I removed the piercings and waited over 10 days and the morph persisted. No change. Lactation never started.

Questions: I though Ryhe sold something to remove the permanent morphs. If she doesn't, who does? What is the deal with yellow effects? Are they working? I turned them on and only got a message about avoid damage for 1 hour. No peeing or stripping soaked clothes. Maybe it needs a new save like Lactation. On the .Ini file you posted, I can just add my morph slider parameters straight into there, save it, re-deploy my mods and go, right? (I noticed there wasn't any waist and butt morphs)

20220217203015_1.jpg

If I remember correct, if you leave the vault on a new game 'lactation' was started by the mod already. On existing games lactation is activated by chance when the player had sex. The easiest way to test: set the chance for hormone irritation to a high value and loose a fight - The rest is done automatically  if you have AAF violate installed.

The reduce potions could be found very seldom, forgot if they are are sold too. They are intended to reduce morphings if the player had the permanent

effect > 5 percent.

Peeing effects only are triggered if the player is hit in combat. With the different settings you can choose how often this malheur can happen 

each day. If the settings for the yellow effects are working correct I will recheck some day.

It is possible to activate the yellow effects for followers too, but you must press the start button in MCM.

Sometimes the effects are not very well visible in Fallout (The artfiles are taken over from the old  'Private Needs redone' mod from skyrim)

5 minutes ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Started a new game and Lactation started after I got outta the cryopod (Message popped up). The only thing is the notes you get to check your attire, morphs, and other things was not in my inventory. I can use the Hot Keys from MCM I guess. Anyone know how to get them back? 

I save after I get out of the cyropod and restart the game - they come back automatically into my inventory.

John

3 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I save after I get out of the cyropod and restart the game - they come back automatically into my inventory.

John

They popped up in my inventory as after I got into Diamond City. I got the milker, put it on and it reduced my milk levels. Then it stopped at 29%. Does the rest just go away over time? My level (Lactate morph) is 1 and Fading out.

1 hour ago, bwagdog669680 said:

They popped up in my inventory as after I got into Diamond City. I got the milker, put it on and it reduced my milk levels. Then it stopped at 29%. Does the rest just go away over time? My level (Lactate morph) is 1 and Fading out.

Yes depending on days to heal - I change mine to "1" day which is like 2 days+ without a milker...

So, the milker will go off at level 1  -- milk content 75, milks down to about 29 or 30, then fills back up, milks again same until you get notice irritation is healing...  

I do use the milker armor and it is a bit random what % content before it turns on.

It will eventually go down, but unless you turn it to "off" in MCM, there is always a residue.

John

24 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Yes depending on days to heal - I change mine to "1" day which is like 2 days+ without a milker...

So, the milker will go off at level 1  -- milk content 75, milks down to about 29 or 30, then fills back up, milks again same until you get notice irritation is healing...  

I do use the milker armor and it is a bit random what % content before it turns on.

It will eventually go down, but unless you turn it to "off" in MCM, there is always a residue.

John

Okay, I think I got it. Does a residue mean that the morphs will start back up unless they're turned off in MCM? Or is there just going to be milk you can't get totally rid of?

Also, I keep getting CTD when I open my perk chart to level up. Happens about 60% of the time. I've learned to make a hard save before opening it. Anyone else having this issue?

2 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Okay, I think I got it. Does a residue mean that the morphs will start back up unless they're turned off in MCM? Or is there just going to be milk you can't get totally rid of?

Also, I keep getting CTD when I open my perk chart to level up. Happens about 60% of the time. I've learned to make a hard save before opening it. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, you won't get it all out.  When you get zero on the irritation level, if you turn the morphing off in the MCM, it will show zeros.  You can still get radiation and permanent growth.

I set my chance to 1% and 1 day to heal off.  Otherwise, unless you get a milker, you won't be able to heal up - especially if you have other mods to produce sex - which can then stimulate the irritations.

I have tried Buffout - but makes no difference.  I only do a level up when I re-start the game prior to any sex activity - it may be this mod - or simply AAF.  I have many mods so to narrow it down would be difficult.

John

37 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I have tried Buffout - but makes no difference.  I only do a level up when I re-start the game prior to any sex activity - it may be this mod - or simply AAF.  I have many mods so to narrow it down would be difficult.

I don't think it's this mod nor AAF that makes the perks menu crash

When i had that problem it was because of memory limits problems that buffout resolved for me

If using Ulberto AAF patch it is a must have

Edited by tuxagent7
4 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

I don't think it's this mod nor AAF that makes the perks menu crash

When i had that problem it was because of memory limits problems that buffout resolved for me

If using Ulberto AAF patch it is a must have

Maybe one fine day I have to play the "hormone irritation" to the end by myself. Lol :)

In my own installation of Fallout 4, I had got a lot of CTD's also. Because my 'ESO' installation also produces a lot of errors that requires a restart

I made an update of my graphic card driver. After that all CTD's with Fallout 4 are gone. (The errors with ESO still are there)

8 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Did you install Buffout ? If not you should it does wonder for the game :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47359

Yep, I've got Buffout installed. The most recent changes to my load order are NudeBasics, Cursed DD Enchantings - Reloaded, and  Cursed DD Enchantings - Reloaded No AWKCR patch. I still have the AWKCR v8.6.0. installed. Although I'm not sure if I even need it since Devious Devices RC8 doesn't require it. If the problem gets bad enough I'll start stripping mods and searching for the culprit. (Now that I am typing this, I'm thinking the CDDE-RNAWKCR is the one).

On 2/18/2022 at 1:34 PM, MrCruelJohn said:

John

Quick question: How do I get the lactation to start again? Do I have to activate Violate in the NudeBasics MCM? Does it have to be aggressive sex? Does it take 24 in-game hours to start? I set the chance to catch the hormone disease to 100%, turned on Violate, got raped (a lot), and no message popped up. I also checked the morph paper and it said milk content 0. What am I doing wrong? I've been tweaking my morph settings and wanted to see them in-game.

Thanks for your help

Quick question: How do I get the lactation to start again? Do I have to activate Violate in the NudeBasics MCM? Does it have to be aggressive sex? Does it take 24 in-game hours to start? I set the chance to catch the hormone disease to 100%, turned on Violate, got raped (a lot), and no message popped up. I also checked the morph paper and it said milk content 0. What am I doing wrong? I've been tweaking my morph settings and wanted to see them in-game.

Thanks for your help

I have only gotten the re-start in non-Violate situations - either in sexual harassment or mcg where I am prostituting Nora - maybe a consensual tag sets it off.

If you are trying 100%, just do the "Help start 4 alch" and equip that item - you can do it multiple times and it will (mostly) drive it up to higher levels.

John

Thanks for your help

The most important is to have the switcher "hormone irritation" in the state ON. If it is not on, than the chance does not matter.

I never switched it off, so incase you nevertheless had the switcher on than set it to off and leave MCM.

Enter the MCM again and set the "switcher" to off. When you exit the MCM again you should get a notification that a  spell is affed to the player.

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I have only gotten the re-start in non-Violate situations - either in sexual harassment or mcg where I am prostituting Nora - maybe a consensual tag sets it off.

If you are trying 100%, just do the "Help start 4 alch" and equip that item - you can do it multiple times and it will (mostly) drive it up to higher levels.

John

Okay, I'll give that a try. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Kanlaon said:

The most important is to have the switcher "hormone irritation" in the state ON. If it is not on, than the chance does not matter.

I never switched it off, so incase you nevertheless had the switcher on than set it to off and leave MCM.

Enter the MCM again and set the "switcher" to off. When you exit the MCM again you should get a notification that a  spell is affed to the player.

I'll try this and MrCruelJohn's suggestions. Thanks guys!

18 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

John

The console command worked (getting and taking the chem), as far as getting started at lactation level one. Got the message "shit shit my hormones" or something like that. Morphs started, milk content went up, then the effect started to fade out and I could not affect it with anything. I had Sex Harassment sex, Violate sex. I set the Sex Attribrutes setting to interpret sex as: consensual, non-consensual, player raped. Nothing worked. Milk content would go down 1 point for every 2 hours I slept in a bed. Waiting in a chair doesn't affect it. I took 6 chems back to back to raise the lactation level, no change. 

So either I'm doing something wrong, the mod itself has the issue, or I have a mod conflict. Ideas?

19 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

The console command worked (getting and taking the chem), as far as getting started at lactation level one. Got the message "shit shit my hormones" or something like that. Morphs started, milk content went up, then the effect started to fade out and I could not affect it with anything. I had Sex Harassment sex, Violate sex. I set the Sex Attribrutes setting to interpret sex as: consensual, non-consensual, player raped. Nothing worked. Milk content would go down 1 point for every 2 hours I slept in a bed. Waiting in a chair doesn't affect it. I took 6 chems back to back to raise the lactation level, no change. 

So either I'm doing something wrong, the mod itself has the issue, or I have a mod conflict. Ideas?

No, in principle it is just like this. Otherwise the effect never fades out. Especially with a lot of sex.

After at least half a day elapsed, sex should give a penalty to the healing (fadeout), but I never had tested if that really works.

Neverthelless the healing state remains.

One fine day, I will add the milk dripping from breasts effect, that was available in the skyrim "milking mod" and will do more playing with NudeBasics.

But that really will take some time (months !). Primary I am still searching for a good, forced and simple dialogue sex mod when the player is nude or restrained.

Until now nothing available really convinced me to add to my load order.

With Twistedtreblas mod (it already came close) there was a really bad behaviour if the player is in power armor and the mod MCG was be

having like a papyrus error generator in my game. But maybe I am simply doing something wrong.

Edited by Kanlaon
5 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

No, in principle it is just like this. Otherwise the effect never fades out. Especially with a lot of sex.

After at least half a day elapsed, sex should give a penalty to the healing (fadeout), but I never had tested if that really works.

Neverthelless the healing state remains.

One fine day, I will add the milk dripping from breasts effect, that was available in the skyrim "milking mod" and will do more playing with NudeBasics.

But that really will take some time (months !). Primary I am still searching for a good, forced and simple dialogue sex mod when the player is nude or restrained.

Until now nothing available really convinced me to add to my load order.

With Twistedtreblas mod (it already came close) there was a really bad behaviour if the player is in power armor and the mod MCG was be

having like a papyrus error generator in my game. But maybe I am simply doing something wrong.

Yeah, the lactation feature is really cool. I just wish it was a little more stable. I'll probably just leave it on and see if it triggers when I'm just playing and not testing. Milk dripping effect would be awesome. I wish I knew more about coding and scripting. I'd help make that happen.

I assume you are referring to Sex Harassment by: Twisted... I Love that mod. It may have changed since last you played it. He added a shock collar and a guy to remove it (In Diamond City), a corresponding 'shock collar' approach. But yeah it gets wonky sometimes with power armor in the mix.

AAF HOSPITALITY - Dialog Sex - LoversLab , AAF HARDSHIP - beggar- whore - - Dialog Sex - LoversLab 

Here's a couple dialog sex mods. Be sure to check out [AAF Fucking Manual] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (10/February/2022) - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab

There are very good directions to follow for your load order (Mods to use, mods to avoid). I know AAF Hardship has special directions regarding the UAP mod. (#28 in the list)

Hope that helps.

On 2/18/2022 at 11:35 AM, Krazyone said:

I'm not a fan of that either, the first versions were like that, which I made.

I also dislike arms clipping through Breasts, I use an animation to have Nora run more girly to stop that. As usual, that mod got deleted too, as it was a mash-up of animations.

Got a quick question. Can I tweak the MCM for NudeBasics by altering the config.json file? Specifically the restriction on sleeping. (I wanted to make it longer). Or do I have to get into scripts and what not. Not sure if you've seen the mod Cursed DD Enchantings, I also wanted to alter the MCM for that too. The 25% minimum chance to lose all your keys. Probably some other mods too, just minor tweaks. I figure I would need to make a back up of the original config file. The directions you gave me earlier for the FG morph was very easy to follow. Thanks again for that and any light you could shed on this.