晕死,新增了触手文化但是没有触手特殊建筑和特殊常备,转了文化比武场作废,而且为啥搞个希腊脸的文化,太丑了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my...............................

A new culture has been added that's gooood~

but!?

what the hell,where Special Buildings and Special Standing Army?

ORZ...........no!!!! my knights.....no!!!!!

and Greeks are uglier than Chinese,I am serious,germanyface pls!!!!

at last,Why not Women's Inheritance Law?all my kids are female,I guess it's not my problem alone.

finally

辛苦了,お疲れ様です,수고했어,good job

233,  :),  ^_^,   lol ,厂厂!

6 minutes ago, squallxue said:

晕死,新增了触手文化但是没有触手特殊建筑和特殊常备

Cultural retinues and buildings are coming soon. Besides, the Tentacle Lair is essentially a better cultural building.

6 minutes ago, squallxue said:

为啥搞个希腊脸的文化,太丑了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tentacle Brood culture uses Byzantine portraits because Chinese portraits are locked behind DLC and not everyone may have the correct graphics assets. The other options are base Western portraits or Muslim portraits, which aren't any more attractive than the Byzantine ones.

In an actual game, you probably won't see "pure" Tentacle Brood ethnicity, because characters with Tentacle Brood culture use the graphical culture of their mother or a random other character in the realm if possible. This is so that a European tentacle society will still look European, an African tentacle society will still look African, and so on.

1 hour ago, Cheri Song said:

Cultural retinues and buildings are coming soon. Besides, the Tentacle Lair is essentially a better cultural building.

Tentacle Brood culture uses Byzantine portraits because Chinese portraits are locked behind DLC and not everyone may have the correct graphics assets. The other options are base Western portraits or Muslim portraits, which aren't any more attractive than the Byzantine ones.

In an actual game, you probably won't see "pure" Tentacle Brood ethnicity, because characters with Tentacle Brood culture use the graphical culture of their mother or a random other character in the realm if possible. This is so that a European tentacle society will still look European, an African tentacle society will still look African, and so on.

wait a min?!Do you understand Chinese?

another problem is

i must use destroy_settlement b_xxxxxx to destroy a castle on byz constantinpoli to remove the Cavalry Archer  culture building than I building a new culture building

Very cool addon, i like it especially because of it's Lovecraftian atmosphere. 
Still waiting for some progress, for my characters like transformation into tentacle monster. Without it - i feel lack of goals while playing, epsecially when my character creates Order of Dagon. Can it be created by someone else?
Another problem - i can't kill male heirs, especially when they are child. Tentacle Slaves need to spread corruption, and they tentacle monsters blood into echelons of power, but that becomes a challenge, because of born boys. 

3 hours ago, squallxue said:

i must use destroy_settlement b_xxxxxx to destroy a castle on byz constantinpoli to remove the Cavalry Archer  culture building than I building a new culture building

I'm not sure why you can't construct the tentacle lair right away. Can you provide a screenshot?

1 hour ago, Serentin said:

Without it - i feel lack of goals while playing, epsecially when my character creates Order of Dagon. Can it be created by someone else?

AI characters can create the Cult of Dagon, but they have a much lower base chance to receive the Dreaming of Eternity event.

Regarding goals, I am still working on the late game stuff, but eventually you will get interesting events upon taking Tentacle Cultist holy sites, and contend with other realms trying to exterminate the tentacle menace. The goal is to have a clear story arc, so to speak, so that there's something interesting to do at each stage of gameplay.

1 hour ago, Serentin said:

Another problem - i can't kill male heirs, especially when they are child.

That's what plots are for. If you're a tentacle slave, remember that you can also corrupt your children through tentacle sex, so that you will never have a son.

I'm running

-Tentacles (Normal tent for AI, Mythical for player)

-Fantasy

-everyone is female

-Loading screens

After 6 in-game years, running on full speed, days still doesn't lag, except for the first/last day of the month when it takes 3-5 seconds, making the game very slow/annoying to play

Is there some sort of conflict I'm not aware of?

This is a good mod.

I really appreciate the thought into making the Holy Sites a nod to Lovecraftian lore, and the changes to bring them closer together. But the Middle Eastern focus that results makes it an extremely difficult play due to andro-centric succession laws involved, not to mention the difficulty to getting to inland location from far away. Involving your own custom lore into it would be far more interesting I think, considering the result. As for the "Free Love" mod addition, while the removal of opinion restrictions was much needed, the reduction of the "drama" elements like birth control, stress from lovers, and diseases is perhaps bit too far. No reason to remove gameplay content and mechanics, especially when part of the bonus of Tentacle Worship is healing yourself.

Also, I hope you consider adding more Dagonic rituals, festivals, and events, specifically the beach sacrifices. Cultural corruption and teaching the service of a superior being is all part of the fun. :)

For those looking to deal with Male Heirs, btw, there is the "Leave your child in the forest" mod that can help, and Lesbocracy allows a bit more control over your children using functional-lovers and selective legitimacy.

Ok, so I ran into a bug, or incompatibility with Heros & Villains by dewguru. If you are of the dagon religion Vulture seems to spawn as a women. Still has his portrait, just the wrong gender. (Vulture is set to female = no in Heros & Villians).

9 hours ago, wolfiespring said:

I'm running

-Tentacles (Normal tent for AI, Mythical for player)

-Fantasy

-everyone is female

-Loading screens

After 6 in-game years, running on full speed, days still doesn't lag, except for the first/last day of the month when it takes 3-5 seconds, making the game very slow/annoying to play

Is there some sort of conflict I'm not aware of?

I don't have this issue. Assuming that "full speed" means Speed 5, you should be aware that even vanilla months will lag on that speed if you don't have a good CPU. Also, Dark World Extras is very poorly optimized and will make your game lag heavily after a while, regardless of whether Dark World Tentacles is active.

8 hours ago, Dazzle said:

I really appreciate the thought into making the Holy Sites a nod to Lovecraftian lore, and the changes to bring them closer together. But the Middle Eastern focus that results makes it an extremely difficult play due to andro-centric succession laws involved, not to mention the difficulty to getting to inland location from far away.

Having to seize the holy sites from one of the most patriarchal and powerful religions in the game is part of the challenge. It's not supposed to be easy to build up tentacle cultist moral authority.

As for the "Free Love" mod addition, while the removal of opinion restrictions was much needed, the reduction of the "drama" elements like birth control, stress from lovers, and diseases is perhaps bit too far.

Tentacle sex removes Stressed and all diseases anyway, so keeping those events just means more busywork for the player. Besides, I can't imagine why it would be stressful to have many lovers in a society of depraved, brainwashed women.

Also, I hope you consider adding more Dagonic rituals, festivals, and events, specifically the beach sacrifices. Cultural corruption and teaching the service of a superior being is all part of the fun. :)

More tentacle cultist content is coming. Don't worry.

6 hours ago, Pravus said:

The performance rule stop player from corrupt

I will look into this. EDIT: Will be fixed in next update.

4 hours ago, turnerd20 said:

i'm having a problem with DWF elven children, when they are born as tentacle spawn they loose the elf trait and their portrait won't change to an adult version (when they hit 16) also, the option to change custom portrait is no longer appearing

I will look into this. EDIT: No problems on my end. Make sure you have the latest version of DWF Modules - Fae.

1 hour ago, zia said:

Ok, so I ran into a bug, or incompatibility with Heros & Villains by dewguru. If you are of the dagon religion Vulture seems to spawn as a women. Still has his portrait, just the wrong gender. (Vulture is set to female = no in Heros & Villians).

Are you using the new 2.0.3 update?

So, this was mentioned before by someone else, but I'm getting a crash when clicking on the religions panel after openly professing being Dagonic.  It was an instant freeze and CTD.  I have the 2.0.3 update.

I haven't had any issues with other religions, either the existing Christian and pagan ones, or the elf and dark elf DW mod religions.  

3 minutes ago, souldead341 said:

So, this was mentioned before by someone else, but I'm getting a crash when clicking on the religions panel after openly professing being Dagonic.  It was an instant freeze and CTD.  I have the 2.0.3 update.

I haven't had any issues with other religions, either the existing Christian and pagan ones, or the elf and dark elf DW mod religions.  

CK2 version number? Any other mods?

1 hour ago, DMoney1331 said:

Just to double check, are the new holy sites only for the baseline dagon faith? Running Lilithid via console, and it's still using the old sites

If you're playing on an old save, Tentacle Cultist religions will still have the old holy sites.

Also, to all players reporting crashes: Make sure you update this mod by DELETING the old mod folder before dragging in the new one. If you simply drag the new folder on top of the old one, it will cause religion-related crashes.

当信仰触手宗教时,圣战完/建立新男爵领/没收头衔  的时候会有一个明显的卡顿

我是说,如果说当前城堡里有其他文化的特殊建筑,有特殊兵种的话,触手巢穴就会失效,变得不再提供任何文化特殊兵种或者触手,只能通过控制台彻底摧毁这个男爵领再重建才能获得巢穴提供的触手怪物

在初始选择触手信仰开始游戏时,如果只分封女儿一个伯爵领,那么默认继承法就是男性均分继承法,分封她第二块伯爵领时才会变成男女平等均分继承法

最后最麻烦的问题在于,改版后AI只会生一个触手女儿,只生一个,我知道你改了权重,但是只生一个。。。。。。。。。。。。。。可以改成每多一个孩子AI保留触手女孩的意愿就会降低这样么?希望每个女儿自己能生下三个左右的孩子,我知道即使黑死病也很难杀死她们,但是到了40岁他们就去当永久性奴隶了。。。。。

人口的成长速度就这个版本而言没有想想中那么多,大致持平

47 minutes ago, squallxue said:

当信仰触手宗教时,圣战完/建立新男爵领/没收头衔  的时候会有一个明显的卡顿

我是说,如果说当前城堡里有其他文化的特殊建筑,有特殊兵种的话,触手巢穴就会失效,变得不再提供任何文化特殊兵种或者触手,只能通过控制台彻底摧毁这个男爵领再重建才能获得巢穴提供的触手怪物

在初始选择触手信仰开始游戏时,如果只分封女儿一个伯爵领,那么默认继承法就是男性均分继承法,分封她第二块伯爵领时才会变成男女平等均分继承法

最后最麻烦的问题在于,改版后AI只会生一个触手女儿,只生一个,我知道你改了权重,但是只生一个。。。。。。。。。。。。。。可以改成每多一个孩子AI保留触手女孩的意愿就会降低这样么?希望每个女儿自己能生下三个左右的孩子,我知道即使黑死病也很难杀死她们,但是到了40岁他们就去当永久性奴隶了。。。。。

人口的成长速度就这个版本而言没有想想中那么多,大致持平 

Please post in English if possible. I can read a little bit of Chinese but that doesn't mean I will be able to understand bug reports written in Chinese.

"The game becomes stagnant when the new faith is established"

This is a work in progress, as I've already said a few times. Please be patient.

"Tentacle nests don't provide troops or bonuses when there are other cultural buildings with special troops"

I will look into this bug, but I'm not sure if I will be able to fix it, since it's an engine bug.

"Something about gender succession when starting as a tentacle cultist using Ruler Designer"

I don't know what you mean by this, can you elaborate?

"AI tentacle slaves should have more than one tentacle-born child"

I will look into this.

v2.1 "The Great Tentacle Conquest" - 29 July 2019

Will break old saves.

New Features

• Tentacle Cultists can now use a County Conquest Casus Belli against non-Tentacle Cultist rulers.
  • Added various tentacle monster retinues, available to rulers who publicly associate with tentacle monsters. This includes tribal retinues, as well as nomadic hordes if you have the Horse Lords DLC, so you can now play as a tentacle cultist Khanum!
  • Added a new upgradable building, the Obelisk of the Masters. This building can be constructed in any province that is Tentacle Brood and Tentacle Cultist.
  • Non-Tentacle Cultist rulers who own holdings with a tentacle lair or Obelisk of the Masters can now destroy these buildings for Piety and Religious Authority. Note that this will cripple the province's productivity for a while, and will also inflict heavy cultural and religious unrest if the province is Tentacle Brood or Tentacle Cultist.
  • Tentacle sex can now brainwash Tentacle Cultists into renouncing any non-Tentacle Cultist secret religion.
  • Added some random nicknames for Tentacle Brood rulers.

Compatibility

• Dark World Tentacles will now automatically detect if you are using a mod that changes the default map, and randomly pick new provinces to be Tentacle Cultist holy sites on game start.
  • Male characters with the special_npc character flag will no longer spawn as tentacle slaves in a tentacle society. This is meant as an override for Dark World Fantasy and Heroes & Villains NPCs.

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• Tentacle cultist realms in alternate starts will now have tentacle lairs and Obelisks of the Masters built in their provinces.
  • The option to build a tentacle lair no longer appears unless you are a tentacle slave or meet the requirements to build one.
  • Fixed tentacle cult leaders not getting the appropriate nickname on openly revealing their faith.
  • If you've already adopted Tentacle Brood culture, you will no longer get event popups notifying you of other characters or provinces in the realm adopting Tentacle Brood culture. Instead, these will be shown as notifications in the top right corner of the screen.
  • You can no longer avoid depression from the "Time's Cruel Arrow" event by choosing to abdicate, then backing out.
  • Consign Prisoners to Tentacles En Masse has had its criteria expanded. Prisoners who only have weak claims or claims to baronies will no longer escape the tentacle pit.
  • AI tentacle slave rulers will now Consign Prisoners to Tentacles En Masse every now and then. This removes a lot of courtiers from play and will hopefully reduce lag.
  • Relaxed the restrictions on AI abdicating as tentacle slaves. Your dynasty members will now abdicate freely, even your legal heirs, unless they are your children. This means that your sisters and cousins over 40 won't be forced to continue ruling because everyone votes for them in an elective monarchy.
  • AI characters who are not landed and have no landed close relatives will no longer keep tentacle-born daughters. This should help make court sizes smaller.
  • Close relatives of players will now keep a tentacle-born daughter if they have less than three living children. Previously, they would only keep a daughter if they had no children.
  • Fixed AI tentacle slave rulers never using tentacles on their prisoners.
  • Fixed the "Lite" AI Corruptors setting not allowing Count-tier players to use the Corrupt Into Tentacle Slavery decision.

Known Issues

• Male NPCs from the Heroes & Villains mod currently still spawn as tentacle slaves. I've added a check for the special_npc flag so that dewguru can edit his mod for compatibility.
1 hour ago, Cheri Song said:

Please post in English if possible. I can read a little bit of Chinese but that doesn't mean I will be able to understand bug reports written in Chinese.

"The game becomes stagnant when the new faith is established"

This is a work in progress, as I've already said a few times. Please be patient.

"Tentacle nests don't provide troops or bonuses when there are other cultural buildings with special troops"

I will look into this bug, but I'm not sure if I will be able to fix it, since it's an engine bug.

"Something about gender succession when starting as a tentacle cultist using Ruler Designer"

I don't know what you mean by this, can you elaborate?

"AI tentacle slaves should have more than one tentacle-born child"

I will look into this.

When I saw these google translations, I laughed crrraaaazzzzyyyyy。。。。LOL!

well,first

after your new version,I PLAY A TENTACLES RELIGION COUNTESS BEGINNING( u known that it’s influence the succession law later I enfeoff the new vassal also the Whether to Abolish the Cabinet )and when I give my daughter a countess title,her initial succession law is agnatic gavelkind,but if I give her another count,the succession law change to equal gavelkind 

so the problem is if I want my granddaughter succession my daughter's land I must give my daughter at least two count and destroy jurisprudence duke title on the top of these count after that send 200 gold to support them to Create titles witch I destroyed to ensure her beginning succession is equal gavelkind

ORZ。。。。magic mechanism isn't it?

and  All!!!! my daughters have only one child.and all of them going to be RBQ(u known what i mean......)when them 40

I know you changed the mechanism of AI legitimate bastard of tentacleborn....but................

afert 50 years game times......still a small dynasty

at last thx your work~

China has one million paradox players(Conservative Estimation)but may only a few dozen people try this mod cause no chinese translation and "harmony" and "great wall"......................

Wow, wasn't expecting another update so fast, good work.

Having to seize the holy sites from one of the most patriarchal and powerful religions in the game is part of the challenge. It's not supposed to be easy to build up tentacle cultist moral authority.

Well it's not suppose to be easy. But it would be nice if it would be varied. The area is basically a brute force crusade against the same 1 or 2 empires, depending if Byzantium is alive. And if you're running a  northern game, in the spirit of the Dagon movies, you are basically content locked. 

I am cringing writing this because I know that the religions work best when there is a "center of gravity" rather than geographical mish-mash, and it was the right decision to focus, so am willing to admit this might be my own anti-East. Med. bias and of no relevance.

Tentacle sex removes Stressed and all diseases anyway, so keeping those events just means more busywork for the player. Besides, I can't imagine why it would be stressful to have many lovers in a society of depraved, brainwashed women.

There's definetly a sweet spot to the grind, but there is something to be said about reinforcing mechanical advantage given to regular use of the tentacle option, instead of running it under the hood. Taking risks, getting stung, and going back the the tentacle masters to kiss it better seems like something that fits well with CK's "influence instead of control" mechanics.

Added a new upgradable building, the Obelisk of the Masters. This building can be constructed in any province that is Tentacle Brood and Tentacle Cultist.

Good thematic choice :)

I don't want to press you, Cherisong but I was kind of hoping to know when we might see tentacle monsters available for marrying and uh..imposing their tentacled wills on us poor humans.  Some sort of loose ETA along with an estimate when the full blown Submissionist religion might come about?   I'm just..eager, that's all.  I mean...I'm just getting my little tentacles all wiggling like mad at those thoughts.

6 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I don't want to press you, Cherisong but I was kind of hoping to know when we might see tentacle monsters available for marrying and uh..imposing their tentacled wills on us poor humans.  Some sort of loose ETA along with an estimate when the full blown Submissionist religion might come about?   I'm just..eager, that's all.  I mean...I'm just getting my little tentacles all wiggling like mad at those thoughts.

Currently I'm working on the tentacle orgy events, which are turning out to be such an undertaking that they will probably constitute an update by themselves. That will probably be followed by another update that adds a scaled-down tentacle orgy for the secret religious cults, as well as some tentacle encounter events and flavor events oriented towards tentacle cultist rulers. At that point I will consider the 2.x series "complete" and move on to adding tentacle monsters and tentacle government for 3.0. When will that happen? Soon (tm)