Okay I got a problem here, I flowed the instructions and extracted to my mod folder but it's not appearing in the mod list in the game.  This seems like a cool mod but if there isn't a solution to this that does not require tearing through everything on my computer to delete/install/reinstall/update whatever is not letting me play I guess I'm out of luck.

9 hours ago, Devon Rehab said:

Okay I got a problem here, I flowed the instructions and extracted to my mod folder but it's not appearing in the mod list in the game.  This seems like a cool mod but if there isn't a solution to this that does not require tearing through everything on my computer to delete/install/reinstall/update whatever is not letting me play I guess I'm out of luck.

Well, do you have other mods installed without issues?  Are you sure that you have the mod in the correct folder? The file path for windows is C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod      You should have the .mod file and a folder for the mod in that file.

The most frequent issue with people installing CKII mods is getting them in the wrong folder, either in the steam menu (despite a big text file from the game devs to not do that) or having them inside an extra folder layer in their mod folder ( so they have the files in ...Crusader Kings II\mod\modname)

15 minutes ago, souldead341 said:

Well, do you have other mods installed without issues?  Are you sure that you have the mod in the correct folder? The file path for windows is C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod      You should have the .mod file and a folder for the mod in that file.

The most frequent issue with people installing CKII mods is getting them in the wrong folder, either in the steam menu (despite a big text file from the game devs to not do that) or having them inside an extra folder layer in their mod folder ( so they have the files in ...Crusader Kings II\mod\modname)

Yea I got it working now, hopefully won't have anymore problem now and can actually enjoy this.

1 hour ago, dracolich000 said:

does the new decision only affect the buildings mentioned above, including Horse Archer, elephant and Camel?

I occupied Byzantium and there are Cataphract Training Ground in my castle, the decision only built a lair without destroy cataphract buildings so I guess it's a bug?

Not using the latest version but changing to a tentacle culture will lock out other cultural buildings and give you tentacle retinues. (I use HIP as well though) standard operating procedure for me is to usually change all cultures that have special troops such as horse archers, camel riders to tentacle culture so they'll always trigger warbeast events in a battle against female commanders. For that, I use Alaa's Cheat Menu.

12 hours ago, dracolich000 said:

does the new decision only affect the buildings mentioned above, including Horse Archer, elephant and Camel?

I occupied Byzantium and there are Cataphract Training Ground in my castle, the decision only built a lair without destroy cataphract buildings so I guess it's a bug?

Byzantine buildings are supposed to be included by the decision. Make sure you aren't using HIP or some other mod that adds new cultural buildings.

23 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

Byzantine buildings are supposed to be included by the decision. Make sure you aren't using HIP or some other mod that adds new cultural buildings.

thx for reply,

My main mod list includes the last "DWFversion" dwf and its expansion modules , the last DWTentacle which support DWF, and DWExtra. I think I'm not using any other mod adding new cultural building.

Btw, my ck2 version is 3.2 and I have tested other cultural buildings such as camel knight, the infest command can neither destroy these buildings in my game.

2 hours ago, dracolich000 said:

thx for reply,

My main mod list includes the last "DWFversion" dwf and its expansion modules , the last DWTentacle which support DWF, and DWExtra. I think I'm not using any other mod adding new cultural building.

Btw, my ck2 version is 3.2 and I have tested other cultural buildings such as camel knight, the infest command can neither destroy these buildings in my game.

Update to Luxuria Fantasia with the newest version of the mod and see if it works.

Alright, more thoughts tumbling through my head.

Lilithid:

So it might be a touch out of line with the concept you've drafted but I keep being drawn to the idea that Lilithid might be a good candidate for Enatic Succession (if Holy Fury installed).  I'm not sure what you plan with the three religions but it creates a fundamentally different feel for each of them.  The idea is predicated on the idea that if Lilith didn't succumb to the pleasure of her consorts, her followers should follow her example.  From a gameplay perspective, I'm imagining that the women are more likely to be a dom and force the tentacles into sub/switch roles... but are in denial of the depth of their addiction.  Not sure how hard that concept would be to code.

----

The Tentacle Throne:

This one has been driving me a little crazy.  If you're interested, I'll try drafting this idea:

Core Concept: To be a True Queen of a Tentacle Realm, one must be "coronated" by the throne.

The throne has the right to deem you unworthy and execute you/break you and you have the right to not attempt coronation, but if you go through with it, the character will be granted a fancier collar and receive some bonus.  Women who are not tentacle slaves but somehow command such an empire will instantly become one regardless of indoctrination level.  Rulers who are slaves and have never been coronated

Tentacle Monsters can sit on the throne without risk - haven't quite mapped out what happens but I'm imagining the coronation turns into a big orgy.  Maybe it turns into an orgy anyways after a successful coronation and they just skip to the orgy step.

Men who sit on the throne are killed.

Women who are not head of the realm (and not eligible for coronation) can sneak into the throne room and attempt to sit on it.  They are tested (against a higher standard) and if found to be worthy, are given a trait along the lines of "the chosen one" or something.

If your Empire is not following the religion but you happen to possess a Great Hatchery that happens to have the Throne, you may attempt to visit.  Again, men will die if they sit but possibly given a chance to desecrate it and/or the hatchery in general.  Women will just be raped but if sufficiently indoctrinated, will hear whispers seducing them to the way of the Dagonists or Submissionists.... I'm assuming by this point Dagonism would have been founded to even have the Hatchery

----

"Feral" Tentacle Monsters

So, again, not sure where you want to go with the Tentacle Monsters but... (also willing to attempt this if you're interested)

Core Concept: Sentient Tentacle Monsters are not their native state but rather a state they tolerate to conquer the planet (which also serves as a supporting justification for their "Incapable" stat).  As such, they can occasionally revert to their native form and go feral.  When feral, they're far more likely to break the minds of their slaves.  Two scenarios I'm imagining:

1. A wave of feral lust overcomes them and they suddenly realize they're raping the nearest woman to them.  I was imagining something similar to the Beserker Rage event.  Player characters have a chance to hold themselves in check (if monster) or resist breaking (if woman).  Female councilors or your regent are all potential victims.

2. A state of being feral is induced.  This is a trait that lingers upon the monster.  The monster is driven to have sex far more frequently (if too long, random events with random courtiers though optional sex acts could circumvent) with each time having a chance of breaking their partner(s).  If one is broken - intentionally or otherwise - they have a chance to free themselves.  Again, player has greater chance of resisting breaking or resist being broken.

A fun little addition: if there was an intrigue option to induce the feral state: weaken an enemy Realm by making the monsters kill the women in it.  Especially when they are incapable...

----

Two ideas that are built upon my tentacles consuming idea I posted earlier.

Seducer

In the early game, you have far fewer tentacle monsters running around and tentacle pregnancies are further apart.  Obviously, you can neither sustain a sentient brood master nor really withstand having one publicly be present.  However, you are moving tentacle monsters around to indoctrinate more women.  The seducer is possibly just one tentacle creature you gave birth to or maybe you merged multiple together.  Regardless, it becomes an inventory item you can "spend" in intrigue actions or in events like the bedroom rape scene.  Once you have tentacle culture/religion, seducers come free from the land.  Possibly could also be found by both men and women and non-slaves could enslave themselves with discovered ones.

Champion

So this would build upon my earlier idea of tentacle monsters consuming each other for their own growth.  A sufficiently powerful Tentacle Monster might create an item fed by spawn from its thralls.  Once great enough, it becomes a war beast that can be gifted to any woman, naming her Champion.  The war beast gives immunity to fear of opposing tentacles, and if defeated, increases the chances of escape with the possibility of being sacrificed.  I've got a bunch of sex event ideas for it as well.

A war beast rider is carnally linked to the mind of her beast making her a far greater fighter (Martial), but she is her stewardship and diplomacy take a significant hit.  Not sure what numbers would be balanced but I'm imagining the Martial boost exceeds the combined hit to Diplomacy and Stewardship

Hello, talented developer
I use English translation to communicate, hope you can understand.

lalalalala

First, feed back a bug. When the event Tentacle.500-503 is triggered. The culture of the trigger will not be transformed. When using ~ for foreign NPCs, these three events will change normally.

Then, about tentacle religion! The big brother who proposed this is a genius! This gives the story of the tentacle world a clue.
But in my actual play, I feel that the strength of tentacle religion is insufficient. I'm open to religion, open to conversion. It's frustrating that I can only rely on priests to preach.

Even if the Lord can be asked to transfer, but the infection rate is too slow!! Especially when the tentacle culture cannot be triggered correctly due to bugs.

Such as more resolutions or reforms to improve the efficiency of religious and cultural transformation. You can even corrupt the world in a hundred years like cancer, if you want to.

I saw the above friend mentioned the concept of tentacle throne.
I wonder if you are interested in adding more such elements
For example, players can play religious leaders or secular leaders to obtain treasures, tasks and ambitions. It should give players a lot of sense of substitution.
A tentacle master! Think about it!
Thank you for your work for tentacle lovers, although I am not tat.
Looking forward to your next development!
PS: I saw the translated mod in the local game forum. It's amazing!

Came back to this for the first time since before playable tentacle monsters were released, and noticed something -- the various tentacle birth events have their choices in different orders once you've got a lair and can raise monsters.  Some go Release-Keep-Army, others go Release-Army-Keep.  That's caused me to accidentally bring a few into my family line when I didn't want to.  Not a game-breaking bug or anything, just could possibly use some standardization.

On 11/20/2019 at 12:13 AM, denst said:

Cheri, are you still in need of help for events of tentacle monster point of view? i'm not versed on ck2 event writting, but can help with texts and pics, found tons of everything on the last weeks.

Yes, please.

What I need help with right now are tentacle sex transformation events from the tentacle monster's point of view. I've been writing a unique event for each one, but I underestimated just how many there are and it's been a real bottleneck for the project. They're also quite a lot harder to write than the submissive point of view, because I can't just fantasize about being the submissive partner and write that - I have to get in the tentacle monster's "headspace" and figure out what exactly they're thinking.

An example of a transformation (adding Lustful):

As your breeding slut sinks deeper and deeper into the haze of pleasure, her mind slowly unravels and opens to you. You take pleasure in fucking her slowly, watching her inhibitions fade away as your potent cum fills her body. Her little mind grows and grows, until at last she comprehends the divine sensation of being fucked by you, and revels in the rapturous delight of being bred.

Here are the remaining events that need to be written:

• Remove drunkard
  • Remove weak
  • Add LF Breeder
  • Add LF Insatiable
  • Become more submissive
  • Remove paranoid
  • Add Tentacle Broodmother
  • Add Tentacle Pheromones
  • Add Tentacle Cum Addict
  • Remove cynical and secret religion
  • Nothing happened (change resisted, or no eligible changes)

If anyone has ideas for these, it would be a huge help and probably speed up the next update a lot.

v3.0-a3 - 24 November 2019

Compatible with old saves.

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• Removed the ability for AI characters to invite tentacle monsters to their court. This will be put back in when tentacle monster characters are finished.

• Fixed tentacle monster adoption options being in the wrong order.

• Fixed giant/dwarf characters erroneously getting the improve attractiveness TF.

• Added some missing localization text.

This is just a real quick bug fix to address some issues that were reported. It's school break for me so I should be able to update more often from now on. Expect more stuff this week maybe.

Hi. Ive been unable to get the event where a countier/ vassal tries to convert you behind your back. Unfourtunatly It doesnt seem to be firing at all. Ive tried it with the player only, Full, and lite game rules, none seem to work. Is this just bad luckk or has anyone else had this problem/ know what might be going wrong?

Since i wasn't familiar with the game enough, i can't say if this suggestion is simply impossible. But every time i release tentacle monster into the wildness, i was wounder if this would affect the game in different way, for example, if the tentacle would infest the land and neighborhood, make people more acceptable to your tentacle culture, and when foreign country fighting on those infested land, wild tentacle would come to aid etc.

Potential bugs/oddities; most of the vanilla events for catching two lovers are unmodified, but they don't make much sense if you're a tentacle slave. Why would catching two of your lovers together cause you to break up with them, instead of joining them?

One potential issue this mod has is the over-use of the prison for different interactions. If you actually want to convert prisoners into tentacle slaves, you basically have to remember to check on them 4 times in order to complete the process. Not exactly easy to do. I'd suggest adding a decision to covert your prison into a "tentacle prison", which automatically starts the brainwashing process. Maybe have an instant kill for men, and 5% chance of sending women to the pits. I'd also think there should be a way to indoctrinate prisoners into the players tentacle religion & culture.

Another interesting potential mechanic could be to have a sliding scale of tentacle encounters. Basically have the encounter rate be extremely low initially, but increase as tentacle beasts are released into the wild.

On 11/23/2019 at 12:24 PM, Cheri Song said:

Here are the remaining events that need to be written:

• Remove drunkard
  • Remove weak
  • Add LF Breeder
  • Add LF Insatiable
  • Become more submissive
  • Remove paranoid
  • Add Tentacle Broodmother
  • Add Tentacle Pheromones
  • Add Tentacle Cum Addict
  • Remove cynical and secret religion
  • Nothing happened (change resisted, or no eligible changes)

If anyone has ideas for these, it would be a huge help and probably speed up the next update a lot.

Cheri,

Great work overall. Very enjoyable mod. So, to give you some help with these... I am not going actually write out the text (because it would probably turn out too cheesy) but rather give you ideas to help with your writing.

You really should focus on the whole Master/Servant mentality when considering all of these events. Unless you see the tentacle monsters actually becoming romantically and emotionally attached to its women? I feel like that has not been the relationship so far with your tentacle events at least not from the tentacle monsters point of view. They see their woman as basically slaves to serve their endless sexual needs. So with that in mind how would the tentacle master react in each of these scenarios?

Tentacle Monster = TM for short.

• Remove drunkard - The TM notices it's servant has been drinking too much and will tolerate no distractions or rivalry from the worship of itself. A long tentacle fuck session is order to remind her that the TM is her only drug and nothing else will get in the way. OR a further brainwashing session to remove any desires for anything other that the tentacles.  
  • Remove weak - During a tenta fuck session the TM notices the servant not performing up to par. It investigates through its tentacle probing it discovers possible ailments and discovers the weakness caused by (sickness, etc). It gives the girl and extra blast of tenta cum to revitalize her body. You already have the tenta cum healing ailments off of players anyway so maybe just allude to the healing power of tenta cum a little more in this event.
  • Add LF Breeder - I forget what the 'LF' stands for but for this one you just reference that the TM has taken notice of the voracious appetite the girl has for tenta cum and her strong physical body (nice tenta-child bearing hips lol or something like that). This has made her stand out and the TM has decided to mark her for a special breeder status and will seek her out more than others. Maybe some form of magical tattoo to mark her? This tattoo can evolve and become more elaborate or glowy overtime or when the woman gets to tentacle broodmother level.
  • Add LF Insatiable - The TM enjoys it's time with this particular servant and decides to ensure she is always willing to come back for more. I recommend this being a more brainwashing session event that at the end creates the insatiable desire within the woman. 
  • Become more submissive - TM can sense that the player has grown more arrogant and confident as she rules over her court. The TM feels the need to remind it's servant who is really in charge. I recommend this being a bondage based event with the player bound in tentacles and instead of being fucked by the tentacles is instead only teased constantly with without any release for hours and left tied up begging for release. You can intermix some spanking in there to while the player is restrained too if you so desire. The TM is trying to remind the player of who is REALLY in charge of this court. The end result is more submissive player. It can take place in a tentacle lair or the player's bedroom if the TM is at court.  
  • Remove paranoid - The TM can telepathically sense the fear and paranoia in it's woman and does not want that effecting the day to day running of the Tentacle Cult/Religion or operations the court is doing on the TM's behalf. I recommend a more softer tenta fuck session here with mixed focus on tentacles massaging the body with a lighter mental brainwashing effect that leads to blanking the mind of the player and replacing instead the thoughts of course loving the TM. The player walks away completely forgetting what it was scared of in the first place.
  • Add Tentacle Broodmother - So this can build on the tentacle breeder event and you can expand that magic tattoo if you wanted.... event-wise though... The TM has noticed the care and attention that the player has given to it's tentacle children and finds the player to be worth special status. Since the player enjoys caring for it's young so much the TM sees fit to make sure the player character is always full of it's seed and pregnant. She is raised above in status from all the others who have been marked as breeders. 
  • Add Tentacle Pheromones - The TM wants to mark the player as its own so that other TMs know that she is taken. The TM forcefully covers the player in special tenta cum that seeps into the player's skin and chemically marks them as the TM's specific property among the TM community. The player doesn't know the difference they just smell the musky scent and it keeps them constantly horny and wanting to come back to this specific TM for some reason (makes sense if the TM is at court with the player now).
  • Add Tentacle Cum Addict - You may consider putting this in an event chain with LF Insatiable since the two go hand in hand and follow the brainwashing abilities of the TM. I think this should virtually be a step up from the insatiable event. The TM decides to full indoctrinate its servant to never want to leave its service and goes on a heavy brainwashing session involving obviously lots of tenta-cum swallowing etc. The end result is a Tenta-Cum addicted woman who can only get her fix from the TM. Win win for it.
  • Remove cynical and secret religion - The TM can telepathically sense that the player is not fully committed to the tenta religion or cause. It will not tolerate such unbelief among its servants. I recommend an intense bondage and fucking session here to remind the player of the true power of the TM and the pleasure and ecstasy that only service to the true religion can provide. The player is convinced after such an intense session that the TM is right. She asks for forgiveness and her faith in the cause is renewed.
  • Nothing happened (change resisted, or no eligible changes) - Not sure the context of how this event works. The player character can resist the changes that the TM is enforcing upon her?! A Preposterous Notion!!

I hope these help you with your writing.

P.S. - If you will indulge me in some ideas now that TMs are in player's courts and actual NPCs themselves...

1) Have the TMs become the liege lords of the players. Mechanically, I am not sure how this would work within the game's constraints. The player could be brainwashed to abdicate their thrones to the TM master? Perhaps there is a way you can have it be a starting scenario with a new game where you serve a prebuilt tentacle empire and there is an immortal traited TM leader of said empire that you are set up as its spouse in the game start or at least a baroness in the empire faction. It would add a new dimension to the whole TM master/servant relationship. If you are the spouse of the TM when you get too old you can have your daughter/heir take over as spouse for the TM in some elaborate ritual event similar to the deflowering event when they come of age.  Just some an ideas.

2) When you have the tentacle cult events going and you are not fully a tentacle nation you can really hit off the whole summoning the elder one (Cthulhu) type slow event chain where you are gathering the required elements for the ritual and searching the ancient ruins for the portal to bring him into the world. Finally culminating in a large sexual (of course) ritual to summon your Cthulhu type TM master who has been speaking in your mind telepathically (already within your current cult event chains). The special TM NPC you summon joins your court where it takes it over or tries to supplant your current liege lord and you assist it in conquering the world and subjugating all the women in the world (like your current cult event chain already suggests). 

That would all be a lot of work and obviously take time but would be pretty awesome to see in game. It would make all of these event chains you are making much more intimate between yourself and the TM in your court too. It opens the door to new specific Master/Servant event chains or at that level you could take go the romantic route at least from the player's brainwashed point of view.

A couple of issues I've noted:

1) I keep losing the corruption events.  There seems to be a strong correlation to when I'm both corrupting and raping prisoners and it may have something to do with whether I am busy being fucked in the process or the three consecutive days of activities but for whatever reason, it seems like the event gets blocked and doesn't reset it's timer or anything.  I've had it happen several times now.  Thankfully, stop corrupting + restart seems to overcome this so it's more nuisance than anything.

2) If I'm leading the army while I have an active corruption target, every month I get spammed with a reminder that I can't continue my corruption activities right now....

One thing that bugs me is that I'm still using the slave collar when leading armies rather than armor.

Also, it would be a bit cool if there was some variation rather than "another generic woman is wearing a slave collar".  One thought I had for this is inspired by the Dancer event - having shear clothing/headdresses/etc.  I think I've also suggested the idea of alternate collars with more elaborate designs for higher ranked slaves....

EDIT: One other thing, I tried to generate holy sites but they were the default 5.  Digging through, I figured out why: I ran the built-in "shattered world" which sets "alternate_start" but since it leaves all of the provinces alone.  Since the locations are still there, the holy sites aren't regenerated and since it's a alternate_start, your script assumes they don't need to be so.... yeah.

2 hours ago, VaporousVirtue said:

Cheri,

Great work overall. Very enjoyable mod. So, to give you some help with these... I am not going actually write out the text (because it would probably turn out too cheesy) but rather give you ideas to help with your writing.

You really should focus on the whole Master/Servant mentality when considering all of these events. Unless you see the tentacle monsters actually becoming romantically and emotionally attached to its women? I feel like that has not been the relationship so far with your tentacle events at least not from the tentacle monsters point of view. They see their woman as basically slaves to serve their endless sexual needs. So with that in mind how would the tentacle master react in each of these scenarios?

Tentacle Monster = TM for short.

• Remove drunkard - The TM notices it's servant has been drinking too much and will tolerate no distractions or rivalry from the worship of itself. A long tentacle fuck session is order to remind her that the TM is her only drug and nothing else will get in the way. OR a further brainwashing session to remove any desires for anything other that the tentacles.  
  • Remove weak - During a tenta fuck session the TM notices the servant not performing up to par. It investigates through its tentacle probing it discovers possible ailments and discovers the weakness caused by (sickness, etc). It gives the girl and extra blast of tenta cum to revitalize her body. You already have the tenta cum healing ailments off of players anyway so maybe just allude to the healing power of tenta cum a little more in this event.
  • Add LF Breeder - I forget what the 'LF' stands for but for this one you just reference that the TM has taken notice of the voracious appetite the girl has for tenta cum and her strong physical body (nice tenta-child bearing hips lol or something like that). This has made her stand out and the TM has decided to mark her for a special breeder status and will seek her out more than others. Maybe some form of magical tattoo to mark her? This tattoo can evolve and become more elaborate or glowy overtime or when the woman gets to tentacle broodmother level.
  • Add LF Insatiable - The TM enjoys it's time with this particular servant and decides to ensure she is always willing to come back for more. I recommend this being a more brainwashing session event that at the end creates the insatiable desire within the woman. 
  • Become more submissive - TM can sense that the player has grown more arrogant and confident as she rules over her court. The TM feels the need to remind it's servant who is really in charge. I recommend this being a bondage based event with the player bound in tentacles and instead of being fucked by the tentacles is instead only teased constantly with without any release for hours and left tied up begging for release. You can intermix some spanking in there to while the player is restrained too if you so desire. The TM is trying to remind the player of who is REALLY in charge of this court. The end result is more submissive player. It can take place in a tentacle lair or the player's bedroom if the TM is at court.  
  • Remove paranoid - The TM can telepathically sense the fear and paranoia in it's woman and does not want that effecting the day to day running of the Tentacle Cult/Religion or operations the court is doing on the TM's behalf. I recommend a more softer tenta fuck session here with mixed focus on tentacles massaging the body with a lighter mental brainwashing effect that leads to blanking the mind of the player and replacing instead the thoughts of course loving the TM. The player walks away completely forgetting what it was scared of in the first place.
  • Add Tentacle Broodmother - So this can build on the tentacle breeder event and you can expand that magic tattoo if you wanted.... event-wise though... The TM has noticed the care and attention that the player has given to it's tentacle children and finds the player to be worth special status. Since the player enjoys caring for it's young so much the TM sees fit to make sure the player character is always full of it's seed and pregnant. She is raised above in status from all the others who have been marked as breeders. 
  • Add Tentacle Pheromones - The TM wants to mark the player as its own so that other TMs know that she is taken. The TM forcefully covers the player in special tenta cum that seeps into the player's skin and chemically marks them as the TM's specific property among the TM community. The player doesn't know the difference they just smell the musky scent and it keeps them constantly horny and wanting to come back to this specific TM for some reason (makes sense if the TM is at court with the player now).
  • Add Tentacle Cum Addict - You may consider putting this in an event chain with LF Insatiable since the two go hand in hand and follow the brainwashing abilities of the TM. I think this should virtually be a step up from the insatiable event. The TM decides to full indoctrinate its servant to never want to leave its service and goes on a heavy brainwashing session involving obviously lots of tenta-cum swallowing etc. The end result is a Tenta-Cum addicted woman who can only get her fix from the TM. Win win for it.
  • Remove cynical and secret religion - The TM can telepathically sense that the player is not fully committed to the tenta religion or cause. It will not tolerate such unbelief among its servants. I recommend an intense bondage and fucking session here to remind the player of the true power of the TM and the pleasure and ecstasy that only service to the true religion can provide. The player is convinced after such an intense session that the TM is right. She asks for forgiveness and her faith in the cause is renewed.
  • Nothing happened (change resisted, or no eligible changes) - Not sure the context of how this event works. The player character can resist the changes that the TM is enforcing upon her?! A Preposterous Notion!!

I hope these help you with your writing.

P.S. - If you will indulge me in some ideas now that TMs are in player's courts and actual NPCs themselves...

1) Have the TMs become the liege lords of the players. Mechanically, I am not sure how this would work within the game's constraints. The player could be brainwashed to abdicate their thrones to the TM master? Perhaps there is a way you can have it be a starting scenario with a new game where you serve a prebuilt tentacle empire and there is an immortal traited TM leader of said empire that you are set up as its spouse in the game start or at least a baroness in the empire faction. It would add a new dimension to the whole TM master/servant relationship. If you are the spouse of the TM when you get too old you can have your daughter/heir take over as spouse for the TM in some elaborate ritual event similar to the deflowering event when they come of age.  Just some an ideas.

2) When you have the tentacle cult events going and you are not fully a tentacle nation you can really hit off the whole summoning the elder one (Cthulhu) type slow event chain where you are gathering the required elements for the ritual and searching the ancient ruins for the portal to bring him into the world. Finally culminating in a large sexual (of course) ritual to summon your Cthulhu type TM master who has been speaking in your mind telepathically (already within your current cult event chains). The special TM NPC you summon joins your court where it takes it over or tries to supplant your current liege lord and you assist it in conquering the world and subjugating all the women in the world (like your current cult event chain already suggests). 

That would all be a lot of work and obviously take time but would be pretty awesome to see in game. It would make all of these event chains you are making much more intimate between yourself and the TM in your court too. It opens the door to new specific Master/Servant event chains or at that level you could take go the romantic route at least from the player's brainwashed point of view.

So I believe Cheri is referring to the modification options during the sex event chain.  There's an "optional" (option belongs to the master) window whereby your body undergoes a transformation before you're finished off.  Cheri is trying to get the equivalent event from the master's side fully implemented.  If you want to see some examples, look under localisation folder, tentacle_loc_events_tf.csv holds the perspective of the slave while tenctacle_loc_events_tentacle_monster.csv holds the events from the monster's perspective.  So for completed "remove illness", the tentacle monster's version is:

"You sense that your breeding slut is weak, incomplete. You have no desire for weak offspring. Gently you fuck your slut and paint her holes with your seed, allowing your potent essence to fill her body. She shudders in ecstasy as the tendrils of your cum wind through her, joining in the tapestry of her being, knitting her back together, making her whole."

As for the "Nothing happened", it's if you get to this stage and find nothing worth acting upon.  So something along the lines of:

"As you watch your slave quiver through another orgasm, you consider how best to adjust her to better be your pet.  Ultimately, you cannot find anything that holds her back from sating your needs and you redouble your efforts to _______" - sorry, drew a blank on the end