On 11/25/2019 at 11:34 AM, dekeche said:

Potential bugs/oddities; most of the vanilla events for catching two lovers are unmodified, but they don't make much sense if you're a tentacle slave. Why would catching two of your lovers together cause you to break up with them, instead of joining them?

One potential issue this mod has is the over-use of the prison for different interactions. If you actually want to convert prisoners into tentacle slaves, you basically have to remember to check on them 4 times in order to complete the process. Not exactly easy to do. I'd suggest adding a decision to covert your prison into a "tentacle prison", which automatically starts the brainwashing process. Maybe have an instant kill for men, and 5% chance of sending women to the pits. I'd also think there should be a way to indoctrinate prisoners into the players tentacle religion & culture.

Another interesting potential mechanic could be to have a sliding scale of tentacle encounters. Basically have the encounter rate be extremely low initially, but increase as tentacle beasts are released into the wild.

The one issue with instant kill of men: they're very lucrative alive.  Perhaps as an alternative to, "Put in House Arrest" is something like "Send to Infested Cells".  Maybe infested cells are a building you can build once Daconic?

Agreed on the wish to convert religion/culture.

v3.0-a4 "Mindbroken" - 1 December 2019

Will break old saves.

New Features

• Tentacle monster characters can now mindbreak their victims through the Ravish decision. Note that the event text is still a work in progress.

• You can now rename your tentacle monster children that you invite to court.

• You can now adopt your tentacle monster children, or your spouse's tentacle monster children, into your dynasty with the Adopt Into Dynasty targeted decision.

• Tentacle monster player characters who have been adopted into a dynasty can target themselves with the Renounce Mortal Dynasty decision to reset their dynasty.

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• Updated French translation courtesy of lukaslunt.

• Increased monthly essence from being Deflowered.

• Fixed various syntax errors. Thanks to ThrowAwayToThrowAway for helping.

• Tentacle monsters should no longer kidnap women when unsieging your own provinces. For real this time.

• AI captors will no longer invite the tentacle children of their prisoners to court.

• Tentacle monster characters can no longer lose the Incapable trait by "waking up from a coma." Note that this overwrites the vanilla file health_events.txt.

• The dynasty "of Dagon" has been renamed to "R'lyeh" so that Inrei Brood tentacle monsters have less weird names ("R'lyeh Firstname" instead of "of Dagon Firstname").

• Reduced the cost to invite tentacle monsters to court.

• Tentacle monster characters now receive different text when inviting a tentacle monster to court.

• Characters that somehow adopt tentacle culture without converting to tentacle religion will no longer receive the Undeflowered character modifier, and in the case of men, will no longer be barred from marrying.

v3.0-a5 "Ravish Me Darling" - 7 December 2019

Compatible with saved games from v3.0-a4 and up.

New Features

• Female characters can now use the Offer Self to Tentacle Monster decision targeting any tentacle monster.

• AI tentacle monsters will now Ravish their courtiers, prisoners, and any willing tentacle slave in diplomatic range. To avoid event spam, a woman will only be targeted once every 2 years.

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• Replaced some placeholder text in tentacle monster events.

• The "Adopt Into Dynasty" decision now appears, grayed-out, on tentacle monsters that aren't your children, so you can mouse over it and read the tooltip to see the precise conditions.

• Updated French translation courtesy of lukaslunt.

---

22 hours ago, dracolich000 said:

the tentacle government is powerful but unusable  for common player most of time, will there be more  government type in the future? e.g. tentacle symbiosis country. 

Eventually I plan to make a more event-driven way of abdicating to your tentacle master. This will make the tentacle government easier to use.

Hey, I was wondering, and I know it goes against the whole point of this mod, but could there be a choice to enslave the tentacle monsters? could be disabled in the option menu for those players that don't want it, but it would work better for the scenario I am playing. also why can't males me fucked by tentacle monsters?

v3.0-a6 "The Tentacle Empire Strikes Back" - 9 December 2019

New Features

• Independent rulers with tentacle culture and religion can now create a new Empire-tier title with the Found the Chthonis Brood decision and others like it. For tentacle monster rulers, this is fairly straightforward. Non-tentacle monster rulers will need to land a tentacle monster and swear fealty to it as your liege; afterwards, you can choose to either continue playing as a submissive vassal, or switch characters and play as the tentacle monster emperor.

• Tentacle monster rulers can now use the Attack targeted decision to kill or intimidate their councillors, courtiers, and prisoners. This is useful for getting rid of uppity regents.

• Rulers can now make use of the hundreds of breeding slaves in their tentacle lairs with the Press Mindbroken Slave Into Service decision. I won't ask what you plan to do with a mindless, immortal, insatiable sex slave, I promise.

• Tentacle slaves can now Fall in Love With tentacle monsters, and tentacle monsters can now Induce Love In tentacle slaves. This functions similarly to the Hook Up With decision that tentacle slaves have access to.

• Tentacle monster rulers can now use the Build Personal Lair decision, spending a token amount of Essence to build a tentacle lair in their capital holding if it doesn't already have one.

• Added some cool tentacle monster nicknames that can be randomly acquired.

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• Event text has been completed for all tentacle monster TFs from the tentacle monster's point of view. Huge thanks to General Tacticus for writing the event descriptions!

• The cost of inviting tentacle monsters to court has been reverted to its old, higher cost, and your tentacle monster children also cost much more money to invite to court. This is to discourage players from spawning too many tentacle monsters.

• Tentacle concubinages can now hold Castles, Forts, and Hospitals regardless of the province's culture or religion. This means it's a good idea for tentacle monster lieges to let their concubines rule over their borderlands.

• Tentacle monsters now start with 250 Essence and gain 5 Essence per month so they can use their abilities.

• Tentacle monsters no longer get opinion penalties from inviting tentacle monsters to court.

• Ravish can now be used against your councillors.

• AI tentacle monsters will now mindbreak characters they don't like when Ravishing them.

• The full name of the Mindbroken trait has been changed from "Mindbroken by Tentacles" to "Mindbroken Broodwhore" as it now represents a physical transformation in addition to a mental one (see below).

• Mindbroken characters are now immortal, in keeping with the lore from Abdicate as a Tentacle Slave.

• Mindbroken characters can no longer inherit titles or be granted titles; however they will continue to hold any titles they already have.

• Fixed tentacle monsters sometimes not getting Tentacle Hegemony government on succession.

• Tentacle Hegemony and Tentacle Concubinage governments now default to primogeniture instead of gavelkind (with the standard heir designation if you have a tentacle religion).

• Clarified and fixed various tooltips.

---

7 hours ago, gg1aa said:

Hey, I was wondering, and I know it goes against the whole point of this mod, but could there be a choice to enslave the tentacle monsters?

I'm afraid I have no plans for that. If you like, you can play as a male Dagonic ruler and RP yourself being in control of the tentacle monsters.

7 hours ago, gg1aa said:

also why can't males me fucked by tentacle monsters?

This is not planned for this mod as it's not my fetish. I'm ok with others modding in that functionality if they want.

3 hours ago, Blackblade Reforged said:

How can I adopt a tentacle monster?

You need to be openly able to associate with tentacle monsters. Once you've outed yourself, you will have the ability to build tentacle lairs in your demesne. Make sure you have enough money to invite the tentacle monster to your court as well.

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I'd like to see the Ravish mechanism made available to AI tentacle monsters and allow.it to be potentially nonconsensual. Also a mechanism to change a npc ruler to a tentacle monster. 

The first bit is in the latest update. The "nonconsensual" counterpart of Ravish is Stalk, the upcoming tentacle monster analogue to Corrupt Into Tentacle Slavery, coming Soon (tm). I'm not sure what you mean by the last request, but I do plan to incorporate more varied starting options in upcoming updates, including an option where your neighboring realms are tentacle hegemonies ruled by hostile tentacle monsters.

4 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

v3.0-a6 "The Tentacle Empire Strikes Back" - 9 December 2019

New Features

• Independent rulers with tentacle culture and religion can now create a new Empire-tier title with the Found the Chthonis Brood decision and others like it. For tentacle monster rulers, this is fairly straightforward. Non-tentacle monster rulers will need to land a tentacle monster and swear fealty to it as your liege; afterwards, you can choose to either continue playing as a submissive vassal, or switch characters and play as the tentacle monster emperor.

• Tentacle monster rulers can now use the Attack targeted decision to kill or intimidate their councillors, courtiers, and prisoners. This is useful for getting rid of uppity regents.

• Rulers can now make use of the hundreds of breeding slaves in their tentacle lairs with the Press Mindbroken Slave Into Service decision. I won't ask what you plan to do with a mindless, immortal, insatiable sex slave, I promise.

• Tentacle slaves can now Fall in Love With tentacle monsters, and tentacle monsters can now Induce Love In tentacle slaves. This functions similarly to the Hook Up With decision that tentacle slaves have access to.

• Tentacle monster rulers can now use the Build Personal Lair decision, spending a token amount of Essence to build a tentacle lair in their capital holding if it doesn't already have one.

• Added some cool tentacle monster nicknames that can be randomly acquired.

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• Event text has been completed for all tentacle monster TFs from the tentacle monster's point of view. Huge thanks to General Tacticus for writing the event descriptions!

• The cost of inviting tentacle monsters to court has been reverted to its old, higher cost, and your tentacle monster children also cost much more money to invite to court. This is to discourage players from spawning too many tentacle monsters.

• Tentacle concubinages can now hold Castles, Forts, and Hospitals regardless of the province's culture or religion. This means it's a good idea for tentacle monster lieges to let their concubines rule over their borderlands.

• Tentacle monsters now start with 250 Essence and gain 5 Essence per month so they can use their abilities.

• Tentacle monsters no longer get opinion penalties from inviting tentacle monsters to court.

• Ravish can now be used against your councillors.

• AI tentacle monsters will now mindbreak characters they don't like when Ravishing them.

• The full name of the Mindbroken trait has been changed from "Mindbroken by Tentacles" to "Mindbroken Broodwhore" as it now represents a physical transformation in addition to a mental one (see below).

• Mindbroken characters are now immortal, in keeping with the lore from Abdicate as a Tentacle Slave.

• Mindbroken characters can no longer inherit titles or be granted titles; however they will continue to hold any titles they already have.

• Fixed tentacle monsters sometimes not getting Tentacle Hegemony government on succession.

• Tentacle Hegemony and Tentacle Concubinage governments now default to primogeniture instead of gavelkind (with the standard heir designation if you have a tentacle religion).

• Clarified and fixed various tooltips.

---

I'm afraid I have no plans for that. If you like, you can play as a male Dagonic ruler and RP yourself being in control of the tentacle monsters.

This is not planned for this mod as it's not my fetish. I'm ok with others modding in that functionality if they want.

You need to be openly able to associate with tentacle monsters. Once you've outed yourself, you will have the ability to build tentacle lairs in your demesne. Make sure you have enough money to invite the tentacle monster to your court as well.

The first bit is in the latest update. The "nonconsensual" counterpart of Ravish is Stalk, the upcoming tentacle monster analogue to Corrupt Into Tentacle Slavery, coming Soon (tm). I'm not sure what you mean by the last request, but I do plan to incorporate more varied starting options in upcoming updates, including an option where your neighboring realms are tentacle hegemonies ruled by hostile tentacle monsters.

What I meant was to start a game with tentacle monsters already in place as rulers in some realms or a console command/decision to transform a particular NPC ruler into a tentacle monster so as to kick start a tentacle hegemony at game start.

49 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

What I meant was to start a game with tentacle monsters already in place as rulers in some realms or a console command/decision to transform a particular NPC ruler into a tentacle monster so as to kick start a tentacle hegemony at game start.

Could make that a option in the settings just like having a tentacle slave already in the court at the beginning.

4 hours ago, Wololo1234 said:

Have you considered adding the buildings to hordes? They currently lack them.

Also, how can I trigger the religious event?

Nomads can't build tentacle lairs as it sort of goes against the point of nomadism. They can still recruit tentacle warbeast hordes.

The religious event is entirely random but can be triggered with event TentaCult.0 if you're impatient.

2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

As I said, this is a planned upcoming feature.

Sorry, it's still not fixed:

a4: Attacked a force that was sieging one of my settlements (they had not succesfully sieged).  Defeated them.... and ravaged the province.

I keep wondering about that.  It makes sense why a siege would have you ravage the province but why would a general victory?

EDIT: I later sieged one of my provinces and got it again....

1 hour ago, forgottenlord said:

Sorry, it's still not fixed:

a4: Attacked a force that was sieging one of my settlements (they had not succesfully sieged).  Defeated them.... and ravaged the province.

I keep wondering about that.  It makes sense why a siege would have you ravage the province but why would a general victory?

Tentacle monsters gone wild would be my guess. ?

11 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I also spotted a "tentacle monster infertility" flag in the files which strikes me as odd. 

Tentacle monsters are secretly infertile in the game files. This is because they would otherwise impregnate their lovers with normal human children. All tentacle monster sex is completely event-driven instead.

1 hour ago, forgottenlord said:

Attacked a force that was sieging one of my settlements (they had not succesfully sieged).  Defeated them.... and ravaged the province.

EDIT: I later sieged one of my provinces and got it again....

Ok, I took a look at it and I think it's finally (maybe) fixed. I hate that bit of spaghetti code with a passion.

As for why a general victory leads to ravaging the province, medieval armies ransacked the countryside all the time. Now imagine an army of tentacle monsters on campaign with them...

Hi,

after conquering another holding, with my tentacle emperor, I get the "Wrong Type of Holding in Demesne" for everything conquered, anybody else?

Even for the Tentacle Cluster itself

Have you considered female tentacle monsters? Looking almost like female human on the outside, but their body is filled with tentacles. Maybe as a rare event or special start, basically the 'futa' equivalent for tentacle monsters?

Also, an awesome Idea ^^

P.S. Nice work Cheri ?