Is it possible for succsessors to get into the cult if your first character dies? Before revealing its existance I mean.

I guess I'm asking- If the heir to your dynasty isn't converted before they take over, will they get invited to join and how is that triggered. Their siblings seems to hate her atm. 

Is there a trigger or something?

23 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

As for why a general victory leads to ravaging the province, medieval armies ransacked the countryside all the time. Now imagine an army of tentacle monsters on campaign with them...

Yeah, but that wouldn't trigger on a general victory but from general pillaging.  The raiding mechanic, IMO, actually provides reasonable general guidelines on this - limited and semi-protected countryside from general pillaging while siege pillaging generally gets you far greater rewards.

I don't know, I just find it a weird trigger overall.

15 hours ago, slaymike said:

Is it possible for succsessors to get into the cult if your first character dies? Before revealing its existance I mean.

If your successor has the secret religion, she will be able to join the secret religious cult as normal. If not, your character is IC unaware of the cult, and you'll have to wait until she gets the Dreaming of Eternity event independently, or someone tries to recruit her.

1 hour ago, Randaller said:

Has anyone manage to ravish a prisoner as a tentacle monster? The 'Not A Prisoner' requirements seems to be overriding the decision even if they are your prisoner.

Oops, I'll fix that.

v3.0-a7 "The Only Thing You Can't Fix is Mindbreak" - 11 December 2019

Compatible with saved games from v3.0-a4 and up.

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• Finished event text for mindbreaking. The tentacle monster's sex scene is now considered complete.

• Immortal characters can now Abdicate as a Breeding Slave regardless of practical age.

• AI rulers will sometimes invite their tentacle monster children to court if they don't have any tentacle monsters at court.

• AI tentacle monsters will no longer attack female children.

• AI tentacle monsters will no longer mindbreak characters unless they really, really dislike them.

• You can now rename characters you mindbreak. AI tentacle monsters will take this opportunity to give their mindbroken sluts more fitting names.

• Mindbroken characters will be Obedient to the tentacle monster that mindbroke them.

• Mindbroken characters now get the traits Enchanting Beauty (Dark World) or Bombshell (nada/Christianity Mod) if you have those mods active.

• Mindbreaking someone no longer changes their culture or religion. You will have to Demand Religious Conversion instead.

• Tentacle monsters with less than 25 Essence are no longer able to mindbreak their victims.

• The tentacle birthing events now tell you if you don't have enough money to adopt a tentacle monster or build a tentacle warbeast unit.

• Tentacle monsters will no longer adopt children of any player's dynasty into their own dynasty.

• Fixed tentacle monsters getting more monthly Essence than intended.

• Fixed a weird bug where tentacle lairs in your demesne weren't being detected by events and decisions.

• Fixed spouses being angry that their Known Tentacle Slut wife was having tentacle babies.

• Fixed your liege being angry at some tentacle-related actions when they shouldn't be.

• Fixed Auto Birth & Conscript settings for prisoners sometimes ignoring the 500$ minimum.

• Fixed AI rulers purging their holdings of tentacle buildings when they shouldn't be able to.

• Changed the trait icons for Tentacle Monster and Tentacle Slave to look nicer.

• Some targeted decisions that are only available to tentacle monsters will now have a special icon next to them, similar to the Plot to Kill or Duel decisions in vanilla. The same goes for tentacle slaves.

• Actually, proven, tested, final fix for the issue of tentacle warbeasts ravaging allied provinces. Thank the Star Mother.

• Added some new event pictures.

• Fixed some localization errors.

How does the addition of Tentacled Dreams play out for people who are not keen on playing the role of a victim or submissive? I realize the bulk of the content, and perhaps core of it, is about the female  perspective of getting ravished by tentacle monsters. I also see that there is potential to play a tentacle monster that has been recently added. Assuming you weren't interested in the victim side of the mod, I am curious what it would be like. Do rulers have to deal with the insidious threat of tentacles corrupting the women in their court, and then those women propagating the cultish atmosphere? Could you one day find your wife birthing a tentacle monster that takes the throne (or a neighboring NPC ruler experiencing this)? I recall reading about some tentacle societies. Are male characters able to join those in a capacity that doesn't put them on the victim side of things?

6 hours ago, Thegameing said:

May I ask if is there are any way that let's you become the regent of the tentacle brood instead of councilor? The tentacle lord always sets my character as councilor and sends her all over the world to improve relationships.

Silly tentacle slave, always asking for more. Just accept the role that your tentacle master has given you.

2 hours ago, Sakuro111 said:

How does the addition of Tentacled Dreams play out for people who are not keen on playing the role of a victim or submissive?

I'm working on playable tentacle monster characters right now. Male characters are locked out from most of the sexual content, but you will be able to take part in the intrigue and try to stop brainwashed tentacle slaves from taking over your court. I have some future updates planned that will make this side of the mod more interesting.

Just wanted to drop in and say I love the work you're doing on this. Early on the modpage had a society for dominant futa characters in the planned features, I assume that's not in the cards anymore? I thought that was also an interesting avenue to explore, a character who manages to overcome the brainwashing in some way and ends up making the tentacles work for/with her.

Just to throw out an idea and maybe some inspiration, I would love to see a mechanic that allows tentacle monsters to absorb the blood lines of their slaves in some way and pass them on to their offspring when you make them fully playable. Not sure if that's even technically possible but I think it would offer an interesting additional goal to strive for in a playthrough. :)

(I kind of fell in love with "collecting" things and people in ck2 with the agot mod and its Ironborns' salt wives and their ability to steal valyrian steel swords)

3 hours ago, blubbat0r said:

Just wanted to drop in and say I love the work you're doing on this. Early on the modpage had a society for dominant futa characters in the planned features, I assume that's not in the cards anymore?

The society is still a planned feature, it's just really far in the future at the moment.

3 hours ago, blubbat0r said:

Just to throw out an idea and maybe some inspiration, I would love to see a mechanic that allows tentacle monsters to absorb the blood lines of their slaves in some way and pass them on to their offspring when you make them fully playable.

Bloodlines represent the public perception of someone as descended from a legendary ancestor, so it doesn't really make sense for tentacle monsters to "absorb" bloodlines. That said, tentacle monsters your characters give birth to will inherit any matrilineal bloodlines they have.

20 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

Male characters are locked out from most of the sexual content, but you will be able to take part in the intrigue and try to stop brainwashed tentacle slaves from taking over your court. I have some future updates planned that will make this side of the mod more interesting.

Thank you for the response Cheri. I am intrigued by the by the idea of more courtly intrigue involving the tentacle slaves.

Did my first thorough play through since the last few updates and gota say the quality and flavor of this mod is mind-blowing. A couple suggestions:

Would it be possible to allow, like via game rule, tentacle monsters to forcibly drag away the player like they do the ai? The abdicate option is an amazing concept but I always play as a already immortal kitsune and find it hard to willing let go of my character. As for reasoning, maybe they feel your no longer useful or that you've done your job and now its time to join your sisters in the breeding pits?? Or maybe you have a younger daughter that would make a more suitable puppet?

And the same with mindbreaking. I know its new but I already love the idea. I realize it would be a dead end for the player but maybe it could lead up to a forced abdication?

Either way love the mod!

17 minutes ago, kioo said:

Is this a feature or a bug? Seems like my tentacle slave character births only females.

asdasdasd.jpg

I'm pretty sure that it's intended, only happens if tentacle monster impregnates character or corrupts unborn baby, not a tentacle slave thing

It seems many things in this mod well planned! but I have a some question for you. 

when I checked tentacle NPC, they all have had a trait 'incapable'. Is it induced for making in-gaming play stable until  job of designing tentacle monster playing done? or is it static? 

v3.0-a8 "Decision Paralysis" - 14 December 2019

Compatible with saved games from v3.0-a4 and up.

New Features

• Tentacle monsters can now use the Stalk decision to hunt women. You will accumulate progress towards your goal based on the traits of the target; once you make enough progress, you'll get an event chain that will give you the chance to ravish and imprison your target.

• There is currently only one outcome event, a variant on the "hot springs" encounter event. More are planned to be added in the future. Thanks to General Tacticus for writing the event.

• AI tentacle monsters carried over from previous save games will not Stalk, but newly spawned ones will.

• Tentacle monster rulers can now use the powerful Tentacle Invasion Casus Belli. This works like a cross between the pagan and Muslim Invasion CBs. For 750 Essence, you can declare a holy war for a de jure kingdom. If you succeed, you usurp all occupied holdings (including those not part of the war goal) and take control of all vassals in the de jure kingdom.

• Tentacle monster rulers now have a special decision to vassalize tentacle slave rulers of a lower tier than them. Other rulers who really like you and have a tentacle culture or religion may also accept.

• Tentacle monsters rulers can now right-click any courtier or vassal to appoint them as regent, as long as their current regent is willing to step down from the position.

• Tentacle monster rulers can now right-click themselves to Regenerate Wounds, spending Essence to cure their own injuries.

Compatibility

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• Submissionism has been re-enabled in alternate starts, and Submissionist realms will be ruled by tentacle monsters.

• Tentacle slave vassals will now be utterly obedient to their tentacle monster lieges.

• You now get notified if your lovers, close relatives, or rulers in the realm have been mindbroken.

• Mindbreaking someone will now make them a Known Tentacle Slut.

• Tentacle monsters now spawn with more variety in traits, to give them a bit of personality. Will your character offer herself to a Kind Slothful Hedonist or a Cruel Wroth Hunter?

• Characters will no longer be considered to "openly associate with tentacle monsters" if their capital has tentacle religion or culture but they themselves do not.

• Fixed an oversight where tentacle governments couldn't freely revoke baronies.

• Fixed AI tentacle religion courtiers sometimes not being Deflowered.

• Added sounds to the mindbreak events.

• Added some event pictures.

---

13 hours ago, rookie189 said:

Did my first thorough play through since the last few updates and gota say the quality and flavor of this mod is mind-blowing. A couple suggestions

Thanks! It means a lot to me that you enjoy the mod.

Regarding your suggestions, while it could be fun to be dragged off once or twice by your tentacle masters, I feel like it would get annoying after a while. The mission of this mod is not just to be a hot fetish delivery system (although that's an important part of it) but also to make the "tentacle playthrough" a fun experience rather than a nuisance.

5 hours ago, TOT14 said:

when I checked tentacle NPC, they all have had a trait 'incapable'. Is it induced for making in-gaming play stable until  job of designing tentacle monster playing done? or is it static? 

This is intentional, to make them use the regency mechanics and prevent most vanilla events from triggering for them. You can turn it off in the game options if you don't like it.

58 minutes ago, Cheri Song said:

Regarding your suggestions, while it could be fun to be dragged off once or twice by your tentacle masters, I feel like it would get annoying after a while. The mission of this mod is not just to be a hot fetish delivery system (although that's an important part of it) but also to make the "tentacle playthrough" a fun experience rather than a nuisance.

I understand. I was thinking the context would make it fun and more acceptable but then again events like "FoR WhoM tHe bElls tOll" (which I seem to get every other character) are pretty infuriating.

7 hours ago, rookie189 said:

I understand. I was thinking the context would make it fun and more acceptable but then again events like "FoR WhoM tHe bElls tOll" (which I seem to get every other character) are pretty infuriating.

Easiest fix would be to make it "player opt out or not" at start up.  That way, the player has the option to get dragged away against his/her own will or not. 

Hey there, i have a little question. :3

I play as a kind lovely kitsune(that raids the hell out of other lands because her people need money, dont judge her, ok? q.q), i had now a couple of uhm... "happy meetings" with a few tentacle creatures. most of the times i simply refuse anything they want but... sometimes i was in the mood and submitted. Now i have a little concern, if i fully submit and let them wholeheartedly take me how they want... do i maybe lose either my kitsune race or my shinto religion or both? because i really want to keep(at least my family and court) being fluffy. If not ... is there even a slight chance to somehow fight tentacles? I play with the "normal" settings i guess(frequency of tentacle attacks are normal and every women know's of the danger but it is not the highest rate) and even with that setting i have the feeling that every fluff in my court already had "fun" with them and are near to giving up to them. xD can i do aaaaaanything?! xD

6 minutes ago, Kitzune said:

Now i have a little concern, if i fully submit and let them wholeheartedly take me how they want... do i maybe lose either my kitsune race or my shinto religion or both?

You won't lose your race. You will have the opportunity to switch religions if you enabled Tentacle Cultists in the game options, but you don't have to if you don't want to.