3 hours ago, genericlogin said:

I've noticed that when you win a battle in one of your own counties, you still get the "subjects kidnapped by tentacles" modifier on that county. That happens even when the county in question already has the Maris Brood culture (great name, by the way  :-). I don't think it really makes sense to get a penalty in that situation.

This is a long-standing bug that has been driving me crazy for about ten updates. It's not supposed to do that, but I can't get it to work no matter what combination of conditions I check. Rest assured that I am well aware of this bug and will keep on trying to fix it.

first, I would like to say I have always appreciate this mod.  But when I play this mod after this update, I cannot find the button 'spend time with another tentacle slave' and I also realized AI tentacle slave women who i made didn't reproduce their children after tentacle corruption... Could I ask how to resolve this?  

36 minutes ago, TOT14 said:

first, I would like to say I have always appreciate this mod.  But when I play this mod after this update, I cannot find the button 'spend time with another tentacle slave' and I also realized AI tentacle slave women who i made didn't reproduce their children after tentacle corruption... Could I ask how to resolve this?  

Make sure you're using the latest version of DWF and Dark World Tentacles. Here are all the conditions for the "Spend time with..." decision:

• Both you and the target must be tentacle slaves
  • You must know that the target is a tentacle slave
  • You can't be celibate, ill, wounded, or depressed
  • The target can't be celibate, ill, wounded, or depressed
  • The target and you must be in the same location or same realm

For your second question. I'm not sure what you're asking.

Random thought from my most recent game: the 'adopting tentacle culture' event mentions that you forsake wearing a crown in favor of a jeweled collar.  Might there be a way to set it up so that Tentacle Brood characters can get a culture-specific set of regalia from the 'find a goldsmith' decision?  Each base game culture has its own version, but I don't know if changing it up would require editing too many files.  A Tentacle Brood queen might get one of a variety of jeweled collars, and perhaps tentacle-shaped dildo-sceptres made of various precious metals...

14 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

Make sure you're using the latest version of DWF and Dark World Tentacles. Here are all the conditions for the "Spend time with..." decision:

• Both you and the target must be tentacle slaves
  • You must know that the target is a tentacle slave
  • You can't be celibate, ill, wounded, or depressed
  • The target can't be celibate, ill, wounded, or depressed
  • The target and you must be in the same location or same realm

For your second question. I'm not sure what you're asking.

Although I tried to do many thing to resolve problem of the 'spend with time the another tentacle slave' even such deleting whole game and mod and reinstalling these or un-applying all mod and turn those on, But they didn't show me a answer about it. It's impossible for me to deal with it... I also checked the lastest version about mod but It can't. Is there other option to solve it? 

42 minutes ago, TOT14 said:

Although I tried to do many thing to resolve problem of the 'spend with time the another tentacle slave' even such deleting whole game and mod and reinstalling these or un-applying all mod and turn those on, But they didn't show me a answer about it. It's impossible for me to deal with it... I also checked the lastest version about mod but It can't. Is there other option to solve it? 

Did you read my reply to you? Check that you are fulfilling all of those conditions. Remember, neither you or your target can be ill, wounded, or depressed.

1 hour ago, Cheri Song said:

Did you read my reply to you? Check that you are fulfilling all of those conditions. Remember, neither you or your target can be ill, wounded, or depressed.

Of course, I checked it carefully after you kindly said the condition to me. But  I could't solve it. I really want to show the play screenshot that prove though all condition is fine There aren't the button,'spend time with...' 

2 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

Is your character homosexual? It will not show up if she isn't homosexual and the target isn't your lover.

umm.... homosexual? I remembered the interaction with another tentacle slave npc through 'spend with time...' as a female player who also is tentacle slave character, didn't require the homosexual trait. I can memorized I freely have interaction about our discussion without homosexual trait.  at least this mode's version when sexual interaction with same tentacle slaves. It was utterly possible. It has been a some change about trigger I missed?  I still confused,  Your answer makes me relive because of your kind and thoughtful support.  

9 minutes ago, TOT14 said:

umm.... homosexual? I remembered the interaction with another tentacle slave npc through 'spend with time...' as a female player who also is tentacle slave character, didn't require the homosexual trait.

On 8/3/2019 at 3:56 AM, Cheri Song said:

v2.2 "Love Live! Tentacle Slave Festival" - 3 August 2019

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• [...]
  • Tentacle slaves who don't know each other well can now only Spend Time With each other if they are homosexual.

v2.2.3 "I Can See My Province Modifiers Again + Bugfix" - 12 August 2019

Compatible with old saves.

New Features

• Added a new random flavor event. All rulers can get this event, including men, except for children under 16. This is part of a new class of tentacle-monster-related events that don't necessarily lead to sex (although tentacle monsters being tentacle monsters, they often will anyway). More will be added in the future.

Modding

• Fixed an issue where the "motivating warbeasts" event chain failed to clear flags properly, locking characters out from all further tentacle encounters. For save games in progress, the misplaced flag will stay on characters that are already affected, which means it might take one or two successions for you to start seeing tentacle encounters again. You can use the console command clr_char_flag in_a_tentacle_event_chain to fix this.

• Characters invited through the Fertility Festival now have random dynasties.

• Increased the decay rate of the Fresh Breeding Slaves modifier.

• Renamed the Court Dominant title to Court Stud.

---

This is another bugfix release. It's faster and smaller than usual because my classes are starting and I don't think I will have time to mod for a while. I know I keep saying "I'm going to be more busy" and then updating at a breakneck pace anyway, but this is the real deal (I think). I will get around to this once the beginning-of-semester whirlwind ends and I have the time to write new event chains.

With this update, I'm also rolling out my SubscribeStar page. Some people have been asking me how they can give me money, which is incredibly flattering and humbling, so I'm now accepting donations through SubscribeStar. If you like this mod and want to support and encourage its development, please consider throwing me a couple of dollars. As thanks, you'll get to see a never-before-seen roadmap of future development features, as well as my terrible unfiltered dev notes.

Have fun tentacling the world and I hope to see you again soon.

11 minutes ago, Cheri Song said:

WOW...... thanks... I guess because I had deleted ck2 a month ago so I didn't notice that change. I re-downloaded this mod 2 days ago.  I really appreciate your help. then, would I ask how to return the condition that doesn't require homosexual trait?

Sorry google translation

While playing, I noticed the inventory in which weak tentacle self-control is played out. Excessive power of tentacle buffs is also felt. Because of this, the idea came up that the following mechanics could be implemented. The status of a tentacle slave will constantly lead to a loss of essence, depending on the supply of essences, various events will occur, both good if positive and bad if negative. With a strong negative status, the player’s character will go forever to the tentacles. So that there is no strong accumulation of essence, positive events will be fined according to the essence in exchange for bonuses. The more the character arrives in the status of a slave tentacle, the greater the loss. In the game settings, you can enter an item that allows you to adjust the loss of essence and thereby adjust the complexity through the multiplier. Thus, the desire of the tentacles to receive new slaves, new lands, etc. will be constantly played out. For the acquisition of which the essence is given. The player will constantly feel the status of a slave and the ever increasing demands of the owners. Which will create good motivation.

And some more pictures

Spoiler

31191.jpg

eefbf04d8569.jpg

5daba4664fb1t.jpg

b91d96c5c812t.jpg

9f233a5c19bft.jpg

7e0890f5bb2bt.jpg

e6a26b158dcat.jpg

PS:http://fapreactor.com/post/3261555

Hello, haven't commented on this mod yet. Thought I'd do so now, toss out a handful of suggestions. I can only speak for myself, but I'd appreciate a larger variety of more subtle events and interactions with the mod. I'll preface by warning that this will be a big post. I've a lot of suggestions, but I hardly have expectations that any of them are agreed to be beneficial. I'll just toss them all out regardless in hope that some ideas are constructive. Thanks for your time if you even bother to read at all.

Coincidentally you did recently post:

This is part of a new class of tentacle-monster-related events that don't necessarily lead to sex-

Which is essentially the additions I'd be most interested in. But as a broader philosophy than just adding new additional events.

Like say for example, a given generic tentacle monster event. Ultimately these serve as binary yes/no options of whether you want to participate in the mod or not. Which is a good thing to have, but it is also a boring option to have.

Ideally the way I'd want to play a mod like this is to play ordinarily and to slowly have a character be corrupted. But with binary choices then as a player to fit that sorta experience you have to deliberately avoid the mod's events, and then deliberately pursue them.

So having more variation to the events that at the moment just lead to sex, or not; would be much better.

Examples like when a group of characters are attacked alongside the player, that there is an option to perhaps push another woman towards the monster so that your character can escape, earning a chance at the "craven" trait, for example.

With the event where a courtier is spotted engaging with a tentacle monster, maybe a lustful character can masturbate to the scene, but without the tentacle monster catching the player no matter what.

That sorta thing. Ideally there would be a number of options to interact with the scene as somewhat of a middle ground between avoiding it completely, and just getting raped. Adding more flavorful "partially agree/disagree" options to a survey in addition to a single agree/disagree option. etc.

Additionally, it may be nicer to provide a few more contextual details in some events. The courtier event gives a sense that tentacle monsters are hiding behind every second door, as they're already very close to the player. Things like the beach or hot-springs event would work better if there was a generic version of the event that happened and had its own benefits, with the tentacle monster variant reliant on a "deliberately try the more secluded beach" option, for example. Perhaps doubling the temporary bonus that the safe beach would apply as an incentive.

In general, adding in some chance options where tentacle monsters don't actually show up in the tentacle monster events would kinda help them integrate more normally into regular gameplay and maintain the tentacle monsters as a surprise.

You could also do this with some deliberately targeted options. Perhaps a dedicated slave going through withdrawal seeks out a tentacle monster like normal, but they just have really fucking bad luck and can't find one. With a cooldown on the decision. To push the player towards the tentacle religion/culture as the "standard" secret tentacle slave has the downside of sometimes the withdrawal lasts longer than they had planned.

I think there is a lot of possibility for adding depth to the ways that other characters can play a role in pushing the player towards tentacle monsters.

All that exists at the moment, to my knowledge, is to inflict a prisoner with a tentacle monster, or for the basic "you get an anonymous invitation" "seduction".

Starting with the latter, it would be reasonable to add an investigation event where the player recognizes that their rape was planned, and that they intend to find out who organized it.

Other than that, there are a ton of options available. Having some nuance to which characters push the player towards tentacle slavery would be nice. Maybe there could be special events if a player's mother or sister or friend/lover/rival are a tentacle slave, and how each might present a different opportunity for the player to become one too.

Hell even having more deliberately rapey events would be a good addition too, like perhaps if you have too many known tentacle slaves in your court, or if one individual secret slave had really high intrigue then they could straight up just restrain the player and point the tentacle monster at them. Could again also have dynamic ways to avoid such a situation. A temperate player might be able to resist the drugged drink that would knock them out, etc.

Another option, both along the same vein of other character driven player attacks but also an example of another concept worth pursuing as well, is to have characters who are not tentacle slaves also push the player towards them.

Say for example, the player's liege(or another landed woman) is an impaler or just generally a shitty person, maybe they could force the player to interact with a tentacle monster they have caged in the basement as a torture device.

The Queen invites her loyal Countess to court to discuss receiving a boon from the crown for their service. They show up, they are suspiciously alone with only the Queen, and they're given a very specific shady offer like "Just go through those doors, the jewels I promised are in there" Or employing a trap door the player falls into, while the Queen laughs/masturbates/both/whatever above. Appreciating the situation because they're a fucked up character in general, but not specifically a slave themselves.

And that example then leads into another suggestion, having some variations on scenes wherein other characters participate. Perhaps two slaves in a scene together might compete for the monster's attention and lead to a rivalry. Or perhaps two rivals together could end their rivalry as they find the experience a bonding one.

Perhaps you could plot against a rival to throw them to a tentacle monster, with the scene itself giving you an option to "kill" them, by say dumping them in a cave to be mindbroken. Or to just heal the rivalry and add them to your court as a friend or something. etc.

The one last idea I had was regarding the addiction stages. The concept at play there is probably my favorite of the mod, but I don't think the execution is particularly exciting.

I think you could do a lot more with it. My two ideas are adding some flavor events that occur during stages of addiction. Say if the character is at stage one, having had sex with a tentacle monster once, and they are also married perhaps they could receive an event remarking that after the tentacle monster, ordinary sex no longer stimulates as it once did. Or perhaps the character masturbates and similarly finds the experience so much less than they found it before the tentacle monster.

The other idea, which is probably my favorite and could expand to other events like the Queen "torturing" somebody despite not being a slave themselves, is to add an additional level of addiction. Something like a 0.5 level. An addiction level that speaks to knowing about tentacle monsters and what they do, and maybe/maybe not being interested in it, but not having experienced them first hand (yet?). Which could serve to provide flavor events where the character fantasizes about them, or allows for decisions and plots where another character is the victim of them, etc.

A way to have a character survive tentacle monster events untouched, but not unchanged. etc.

Woah, that was a lot of words. Take it as an appreciation of the work you've done so far. And godspeed continuing, whether any of these ideas help or not.

Thanks for the mod.

4 hours ago, malvic said:

[lots of words]

Thank you so much for your appreciation! I really like your suggestions and will look into them for expanding the flavor events. I'm focusing on the significant gameplay features first though, so it may be a while before I get around to fleshing out the encounters and corruption like you've described.

9 minutes ago, skinkfem said:

Um bit of a silly question here. Does this mod have any interaction with Male characters? (beyond attacking your wife/daughters that is) Like the finding cave event leading to a forceful transformation to Maleherm->Futa or something. Like the mod btw.

There is currently very little content for male characters. I plan to add a way for men to transform into futas so that they can experience more of the content, but that's the extent of content I have planned. I am ok with other modders adding on to this mod though.

Previous experience got me curious, so I've been playing around with the various great wonders, thought I'd pass on the results for whenever you get to that part.

Good news is that the majority of them still work, even with the religion/culture change.

Bad news: any that are reliant on features from one of those two qualities stop working as soon as you convert. This includes the obvious, like pyramids and stone circles, but it also causes you to lose access to great holy buildings (temple, cathedral, etc.) as the tentacle religion does not count as any of the ones that have an associated building, even the Pagan temple.

Additionally, the religious swap causes both the great library and academy to cease working. As best I can tell, this is due to their requirement that the owner's religion be reformed/organized, which tentacle religion does not currently count as.

Hope this helps/saves you some time bugtesting

I don't think tentacle corruption by tentacle slaves is working. I tried "Player only" and "Full"  It doesn't seem to be firing at all and I've tried every flavor in trying to get tentacle slaves to try to corrupt my character - making them my friend, my lover,  switching over to landed tentacle slaves to trigger corruption. 

Maybe loosen the requirements or try to see why it's not firing?