8 hours ago, saintsalvy said:

Can someone explain me how to become Lilithids please? I always become dagonic

First, convert some of your provinces to Dagonic, then let the Lilithid heresy appear in your provinces. Once you have Lilithid provinces, you can get Lilithid lovers and convert to their religion.

Great mod keep up the good work.

I think there is a bug, (Only using requirements, crusader milk, and no dlc) for some reason when I modify the tentacle notification settings in game though the Intrigue tab it sets my female character's fertility to -999. 

Any chance we can get a 1/4 setting to have tentacle daughters? 1/2 is way to many and 1/6 feels like a bit to few. 

5 minutes ago, Flagnine1 said:

I think there is a bug, (Only using requirements, crusader milk, and no dlc) for some reason when I modify the tentacle notification settings in game though the Intrigue tab it sets my female character's fertility to -999.

This is intended behavior. You have negative fertility while carrying a tentacle pregnancy, so that you can't be impregnated again.

5 minutes ago, Flagnine1 said:

Any chance we can get a 1/4 setting to have tentacle daughters? 1/2 is way to many and 1/6 feels like a bit to few. 

I will look into this.

1. Tentacle units look like western knights. Preferably they should look like tentacles but at least they should use a more exotic unit model because watching western knights run around my Indian empire is a bit annoying.

2. You can't build a tentacle temple (or some other tentacle-specific building) as a Great Work.

3. Tentacle baby-girls  don't inherit the bloodlines of their mother. As I like to collect bloodlines I had to deactivate that feature completely because I see no sense in spawning hideously crippled offspring.

The CK2 wiki states that children of "Unknown birth outside of marriage" inherit the bloodlines of their mother but apparently that's not the case. I'm not sure if that's a bug/feature of the game or if it has to to with how baby-girls are created in this mod.

Are these issues going to get resolved? 

3 hours ago, BlackBlackBlack said:

Tentacle baby-girls inherit the bloodlines of their mother

Just tested it, again. My baby-girls inherited the matrilineal bloodlines and the slaver bloodline from DWF which has no patrilineal/matrilineal inheritance setting, but not the patrilineal ones, as they should if the father is rated "unknown" by the game, according to the CK2 wiki. Last time I tested it, I had only patrilineal bloodlines, so the baby-girls didn't inherit any.

I'm still using v 3.1, so maybe that's a bug that has been fixed by now, although i didn't find anything about it in the patch notes. Either that, or the game doesn't rate the baby-girls as "unknown birth outside of marriage".

So, from your experience, do baby-girls also inherit the patrilineal bloodlines of the mother, or only the matrilineal ones? If they do, it's probably a bug with the game version I'm using.

Thank you for updating this wonderful mod. I suggest you to about tentacle cultist. I think Dagon religion should be Pagan or must have 2 definite doctrines. To be honest, I think being a Pagan is better because users can choose the doctrine according to the user's taste. But I understand that the heretics such as Submissionist and lilithid are made into organized religions as part of them. I know that the leadership of this religion is now the autonomous. I think maybe you're working on Tentacle Cultist Pope or not. I think there are some problems with this Pope. it's too low for the Religion Authority. For example, if you pull it to a maximum, if you don't have the same tools as war, you'll only have 60 percent of that. I think if you can`t work about pope as soon as possible, I suggest you to set This religion`s Nature to Dogmatic. It will be helpful to religion Authority and AI`s local conversion. I'm just saying that it would be best if unyielding and dogmatic combined. But what I just said doesn't have to be made. I know you're busy with your work. And I want you to take out haruspy from Doctrine. It's a very useless Doctrine. I'd rather have Unrelenting or Astrology in it. Thank you for reading the long article and making a very good mode. Thank you so much for always working hard. Then I'll look forward to the next version.

13 hours ago, MK-47 said:

1. Tentacle units look like western knights. Preferably they should look like tentacles but at least they should use a more exotic unit model because watching western knights run around my Indian empire is a bit annoying.

You have model made for to give?

17 hours ago, MK-47 said:

I don't have a more suitable unit model, so unless you have a tentacle-looking model in Paradox's proprietary file format, western knights are what you're going to get.

2. You can't build a tentacle temple (or some other tentacle-specific building) as a Great Work.

This is a known issue and on the short list to be fixed after the tentacle monster update.

3. Tentacle baby-girls  don't inherit the bloodlines of their mother. As I like to collect bloodlines I had to deactivate that feature completely because I see no sense in spawning hideously crippled offspring.

If a bloodline is patrilineal, it makes sense that tentacle-born girls don't inherit it. I'm sorry you consider offspring who aren't direct descendants of legendary heroes "hideously crippled."

On 7/16/2019 at 2:25 PM, Cheri Song said:

This idea is hot, but unfortunately there's no easy way to add new scenes on top of the DWF framework short of replacing it entirely, which is both a lot of work and makes the mod harder to maintain. For practical reasons this feature will probably never happen.

Speaking of which, would it be possible ( when Crusader Milk is installed with this mod ) to stop milking from happening if milk content is at 0? Or all milking scenes like the festival ones for that matter?

Hi Cheri! I just want to thank you for taking the time to create this very fun mod and constantly debugging it too!

Anyways, since I've played for like 24hours ( I played 12 hours straight on my first playthrough, it was a delightful Saturday ), I want to give a relatively comprehensive overview of the stuff I've seen and suggestions ticking off my head, which means I have quite a lot of things to rant about.

Part 1: Gamey stuff

1. Lustful Dagonic characters lose piety (essence). Monthly

2. An issue similar to early versions of the "consign to pit" modifier - by later game when the traits stack up, my character has so many traits that trying to see them all out becomes difficult. Would it be possible to change certain traits into modifiers to enhance visibility?

3. Somehow, the “Church” of Dagon starts out as a organized religion. If this is to reflect the fact that we built the secret society before going full out open, then perhaps we could get the option of not founding the secret society before converting, thus giving us the choice to reform pagan?

4. As of the latest version, we can join no societies after coming out into the open. I know there are tons of health related bonuses to being a tentacle slave already, but it really makes the part after "corrupt and come out" very vanilla. My 3rd gen char is a Dagonic HRE Empress, currently busy with ... holy warring the Umayyads in France. I suppose it is partly my fault, supporting my daughters/half-sisters/aunts in their attacks on France, the family has gotten as far as Paris already.

5. Could you add a decision that lets futa tentacle slaves transform back to female?

6. As I mentioned in the previous post, could you stop milking from happening if milk content is at 0? Or all milking scenes like the festival ones for that matter? Or auto set them to something higher than 0, so characters don't get milked dozens of times only to have produced less than 10 litres in playable lifetime?

7. Could you extend the default cutoff time to 45 yrs old? I know you set a dynamic, editable character flag already, but the "get depressed and end playable life event" still shows up at 40 yrs old, and that still is kind of depressing.

8. Enable players playing with a culture that has special troops to dismantle the relevant buildings and stop vassal AIs from building them please?

Part 2: Visuals stuff

1. "You have begun to wear a jeweled collar". Anyone who played that far knows that I mean as of now, no I'm not talking about artifacts (Cheri said it would be a separate sub-mod for newcomers' information), the portrait effect is a plain black collar. Not that I'm complaining - it's still a collar after all. But it feels out of place for roleplaying purposes.

2. Could you change the "death" by breeding slave icons into tentacles? Looks a lot more RP friendly than chains.

3. Suggestion on unit model replacement: use elephants instead of knights. Elephant trunks look more like tentacles than knights ever will in any case.

Disclaimer: Elephants are my favorite real-life animal. The above suggestion reeks of non-neutrality.

Part 3: RP stuff

1. Increasing the role of the knowing husband

When I was playing, I saw quite a lot of potential in worldbuilding for this mod, and so when I realized getting a husband on default tentacle preg infamy settings meant that there would be no scandal, I was quite disappointed. I mean, as tentacle preg progresses, I believe they cause severe exposition issues since the Great Old Ones have no qualms about human modesty - tentacles might reach out of your mouth at a feast, those churning in your lower body might make you walk funny or even lift your dress - these are not problems that having a husband could fix.

So, that is why I have a suggestion that in addition to the existent "everyone knows about tentacle preg" event, an additional char-to-char event be introduced. A vassal, a character spying on you or a random landless courtier could catch sight of your lil tentacle and use it to blackmail you, with exactly what being asked in return depending on various factors ( a vassal asking you for land for a landless son for instance, would ask you for a piece of land for said son to stay quiet. ) And on a sadistic note, let this event fire on infamy settings that are supposedly "safe". 

This is where we come to the header. If you choose to tell your husband in an acceptable way that you are pregnant with tentacles ( i.e. tearfully confess or accept your fetish outcomes ) or if he just loves you/is your friend, this enables a special decision for you to go into hiding before you get into all the aforementioned trouble, while firing another series of events ( trigger the true faith event, have a great time in some tentacle preg hideout, or your tentacle children touching your baby girl funny after you give birth, for instance ) to flavor your life in hiding.

This is all very fluffy, so I could help with the event and option texts if you so wish.

2. Ancestral returns

All right, so you have abdicated as a tentacle breeding slave and passed away, now you are playing your 2nd or 3rd gen character who by some twist of fate is not a tentacle slave. But you could feel it in the blood ... and one day, as you are riding around your realm, you feel a call towards a cave ( which you could choose to enter or not ) and as you enter, you are suddenly faced with your youthful, blissful, absolutely radiant mother/grandmother/much older elder sister ( like nearly 20 years older kind of old ). You could choose to run in terror, or you could choose to answer the call and become a tentacle slave.

And then on another side of things. Your mother/elder sister has abdicated in favor of becoming a tentacle slave, leaving you in charge of the realm. In a baptism/sky burial-ish way, you could choose to be the one to guide them on their last trip, which allows you to build a unique building/Great Work: Temple-Cavern of the Ancestors ( the actual naming would be up to you, just giving a suggestion here ), worshipping all of your tentacle-birthing forbears, which could understandably produce tentacle warbeasts: an enormous number of them, in fact, since something like this should have a hard or so-soft-it's-hard cap ( like it depends on the number of characters you played that chose to become tentacle breeding slaves ). If a workaround is possible, you could let the forbear character give birth to more daughters ( I have absolutely no idea how the game engine handles dead characters producing children, but hey fluff-wise they don't die so). Also, having a building/Great Work like this would, understandably, grant bonuses during the Deflowering, with the purely hypothetical "Ancestral Blessings" event chain granting them.

3. Literal Elder trouble in the late game

Since you have opted to integrate the Cthulhu Mythos into your tentacly world Cheri, I suppose you are aware that the Great Old Ones not only have enemies, they also have extremely powerful ones. Of course, I have no idea on how to fit Demons and Cthulhu together; it is a headcanon thing for all intents and purposes.

I mean of course sucubbi screaming and moaning and spraying milk and squirting girl-cum and giving birth to tentacles tentacles and more tentacles is hot so hot that even Satan prefers to watch busty sucubbi flat-chested sucubbi drown in inhuman ecstasy than intervene

I am talking about something considerably more serious: the Elder Gods led by Nodens, whose feat to claim is dragging Randolph Carter back to Earth from the Court of Azathoth ( The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath, H.P. Lovecraft ). They are, in post-Lovecraft Lovecraftian Horror, the dedicated archenemies of the Great Old Ones, and if not genuinely kind, are at least less prone to transforming humans into elder horrors intent on self-replication ( like, well, Deep Ones and Deepkin; the fishy ones are beyond cosmetic rescue). And it is also them that supposedly "sealed away" the Great Old Ones ( sinking Cthulhu into the southwest Pacific, say ).

So them showing up at a certain stage in the game ( when Dagonic cult is founded or openly proclaimed ) can cause considerable trouble for Dagonic players, something actually capable of challenging them mid-game or late-game( if you start in Western Europe and the Nodenites appear in the Tarim Basin for instance ). Of course, they are also neither Christian nor Muslim, so they might actually help draw some fire from the Great Two, giving Dagonics some breathing room before a truly epic showdown between monster-fielding elder-god cultists.

If you plan on adding this, I could help you research possible monster units. They would still pretty much look like elephants though.

Part 4: Sexual (Fetish) stuff

( To this day, I still do not know why African Pagans have artifacts called fetishes. It seems disconcerting from what is supposed to be a very powerful war-mask )

URETHAL PREGNANCIES PLEASE

Since your fateful encounter with a tentacle monster your have always felt on edge. Today you felt something pulsing in your bladder and the little orgasm made you wet your throne.

My urethra has been impregnated by tentacles.

The fateful day has arrived. As your baby begins to push against your urethral opening, primal instinct overwhelms your conscious mind and you quickly excuse yourself to a private space. You lie back with your legs spread stifling moans of pleasure as a flow of tentacles gush out of your bladder. At last you shudder in orgasm as your children emerge fully! You bask in the amazing afterglow as the newborn creatures slither up to suckle at your breasts.

Your pregnant urethra feels so sensitive that a delicious shiver runs up your spine whenever you bathe. Just the other day, your tentacle baby pushed against the walls of your bladder, and when you dashed to the privy to relieve yourself, all that came out was a tiny, clear, gently waving tentacle, taunting you with release...

A Please just let this end...

B I feel like burning up...!

Argh, damnit, I forgot to mention more flavor options when abdicating as a tentacle breeding slave, something that may or may not impact your children.

For example:

The Call of Cthulhu - This character's mother has become a tentacle breeding slave under the sea. ( Optional: +1 Diplomacy/+10 Dagonic Opinion)

The Picture in the House - This character's mother has become a tentacle breeding slave within a oubliette in the family dungeons. ( Optional: +1 Intrigue)

The Music of the Temples - This character's mother has become a tentacle breeding slave on the walls of a Dagonic temple, adding her voice to the lustful chorus. ( Optional: +1 Learning/+10 Lilithid Opinion)

The Shunned Cave - This character's mother has become a tentacle breeding slave within a secluded cave in the forest. ( Optional: +1 Stewardship)

The Hound on the Doorstep - This character's mother has become a tentacle breeding slave in front of the castle she used to rule. ( Optional: +1 Martial/+10 Submissionist Opinion)

Thanks for a great mod and I'm really enjoying this.
I have some suggestion for male tentacle monster play below.

1. Birth and short adolscence
- Most male tentacles are mere beasts, but some of them are special, intelligent enough to communicate human and someday would become a dominant monster.
- Same as tentacle girls, you'll have a choice to keep the tentacle boy by yourself. The boy will have "tentalce beastling" trait with high martial ability and generally low intelligence.
- After a month, you can see if the boy is just a beast (highly possible) or a special one (rarely). If he was a beast, he will randomly attack someone in the court (duel). If lost, he'll be instantly executed or moved into warbeast den afterwards (warbeast +1). If won, he'll run away forver and may cause problem later (increased province dissent).
- As a beast, their lifespan is short. He will grow into an adult age in a year (sorry idk how to handle this in game, maybe just +15 age ?) and becomes playable now on. He is now a tentacle beast, instead of beastling.

2. Grow into power
- Again, as a beast, his time is short. He will suffer -1 health penalty every year and life expectancy is only a few years if he do nothing. He'll have to comsume lifeforce to survive longer.
- He can assault others (duel) to steal lifeforce and gain essence. He'll attack discreetly, but sometimes is revealed and victims will hate him (opinion penalty). Some of the victims eventually die out of life drain.
- He can choose to draw out lifeforce (high health drain) or enlsave (low health drain) the victim after victory. Victim will submit after a few times of enslaving and becomes tentacle slave.
- He will sometimes drain random traits of the victim (like cannibalism) if he choose to drain out.
- He will give extra damage to the province when on a raid.

- Eventually he will find out and meet his mighty kin (tentacle master) in some years. He may try to usurp his "title" as a long-term project. Like build up strength and duel him, or hire men to raid the monster, or entice zealous knights to attack the lair, or bring several slaves to decoy the monster and backstab, etc. But if not preapred enough, he'll be struck back by the master and absorbed into the darkness (death).
- If he was victorious, he becomes the new tentacle master and gains supernatural power, like being immortal, channel the gods, bring holy war, etc..