[mod] Sexbound Defeat

3 hours ago, Kaidesa said:

SO A SILENT UPDATE DID HAPPEN.

I took a look at the Sexbound Defeat files and, despite no version update according to my end, the file was changed significantly.  As such, my fix was no longer working properly.  I've gone ahead and quickly re-implemented my fixes, but wasn't able to test it personally and won't be able to test it personally until Monday evening.

I've gone ahead and made the same changes I made to the last one keeping the current changes to the mod intact, so in theory THIS FILE should work.

@Scarlettears @tmvaegis  @LewdAdventurer If one of you guys can test THIS file instead and let me know if it works, that would be fantastic.  Thanks!

sexbounddefeat.lua 9 kB · 3 downloads

I tried it out and I am no longer invulnerable. cheers!

One thing I've noticed recently is before I wasn't able to kill npc's who became pregnant, which was actually desirable. Now they all either disappear after a period of time or die like normal. To be fair, I believe this was going on a little before the invulnerability fix. At some point it just stopped functioning properly, I guess.

4 hours ago, tmvaegis said:

One thing I've noticed recently is before I wasn't able to kill npc's who became pregnant, which was actually desirable. Now they all either disappear after a period of time or die like normal. To be fair, I believe this was going on a little before the invulnerability fix. At some point it just stopped functioning properly, I guess.

Yeah, that's definitely not an issue with the invulnerability fix.  The invulnerability fix is literally coded to only affect players and not NPCs or monsters.  So unless Sexbound itself is literally confusing NPCs for players, that shouldn't be a thing.

That issue is likely due to recent changes in the Sexbound API itself.  Not placing blame, but an educated guess.  It seems to have been changed quite a bit recently from the looks of it.

Hello, im currently having issues with sexbound defeat, as when i run it for some reason my caracter and other NPC's cant regen stamina and gain glitchy behavior, mostly invulnerability, some entities can be damaged where others can not, most objects that turn NPC's into sex nodes dont work (love kunai dont work).

i'v narrowed down the main cause to be this mod as i can run most others just fine without it, other than the mods that require this mod, thanks and have a nice day!

also, this occures everywhere, from the ship to the planets, i can go anywhere and i will be immune to damage and i will only be able to hurt some NPC's types and not be able to regen stamina.

56 minutes ago, Tugstone said:

Hello, im currently having issues with sexbound defeat, as when i run it for some reason my caracter and other NPC's cant regen stamina and gain glitchy behavior, mostly invulnerability, some entities can be damaged where others can not, most objects that turn NPC's into sex nodes dont work (love kunai dont work).

i'v narrowed down the main cause to be this mod as i can run most others just fine without it, other than the mods that require this mod, thanks and have a nice day!

also, this occures everywhere, from the ship to the planets, i can go anywhere and i will be immune to damage and i will only be able to hurt some NPC's types and not be able to regen stamina.

On 8/13/2020 at 5:48 AM, Kaidesa said:

SO A SILENT UPDATE DID HAPPEN.

I took a look at the Sexbound Defeat files and, despite no version update according to my end, the file was changed significantly.  As such, my fix was no longer working properly.  I've gone ahead and quickly re-implemented my fixes, but wasn't able to test it personally and won't be able to test it personally until Monday evening.

I've gone ahead and made the same changes I made to the last one keeping the current changes to the mod intact, so in theory THIS FILE should work.

@Scarlettears @tmvaegis  @LewdAdventurer If one of you guys can test THIS file instead and let me know if it works, that would be fantastic.  Thanks!

sexbounddefeat.lua 9 kB · 28 downloads

backreading a single page isn't that hard my dude

Sorry, i should have mentioned I tried to use the fix but still had the same issues, ill try it again but I'm 99% sure that its still not gonna work.

regardless thanks for pointing it out again.

Just tried it, its not working.

No stamina regen, player is invincible, some NPC's can take damage but others cannot, and no one can be turned into a sex node by anything.

6 hours ago, Tugstone said:

Sorry, i should have mentioned I tried to use the fix but still had the same issues, ill try it again but I'm 99% sure that its still not gonna work.

No stamina regen, player is invincible, some NPC's can take damage but others cannot, and no one can be turned into a sex node by anything.

Question, is this a permanent thing for you? Because I get this glitch from time to time and I found either beaming back to the ship or exit and saving then reloading fixes it for me.

9 hours ago, Tugstone said:

Are you sure the fix is installed properly?  As stated in the original post, it should replace the file /stats/sexbound/sexbounddefeat.lua within the unpacked version of the mod.  That would be the folder itself, not the .pak file.

If you've done this and the fix still doesn't work for you, have you tried creating a new character?  Unfortunately, the fix doesn't fix characters which may have been corrupted, but only prevents invulnerability prior to it becoming a thing in the first place.

Assuming everything's okay on your end and you're still having problems, and creating a new character doesn't help, there MAY be a mod conflict going on.  This is why everyone says to post a log when you're having trouble.  So, you should do that.  Post a log, that is.

I'm having this issue where pregnant NPCs won't untransform correctly sometimes and disappear instead of respawning as immortal.  This happened with the most recent update and the config file has all the right ticks, but sexbound api was updated as well.  The logs show no difference, the only difference between a successful event where the npc becomes pregnant and immortal  is when it shows it under their name.  It is pretty random for the most part and I tried messing with the code but I had no luck, has someone experienced a similar problem?

it appers the rar. folder form of Sexbound Defeat dosen't work but the Pak version does, for the most part it still has buggs, but i can take damage and can still get lewded, but getting pregnate casue its own bugs, gonna see if i can fix it.

i did see the walk through on how to intsall the fix, it dident work, it might be another mod that could be causing issues.

26 minutes ago, Tugstone said:

it appers the rar. folder form of Sexbound Defeat dosen't work but the Pak version does, for the most part it still has buggs, but i can take damage and can still get lewded, but getting pregnate casue its own bugs, gonna see if i can fix it.

i did see the walk through on how to intsall the fix, it dident work, it might be another mod that could be causing issues.

the rar needs to be unpacked into a regular folder to work

PAK files are meant to be used as is and not modified

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, MD202 said:

So I'm having an issue rn where I can only damage some monsters once or I just can't but they can still hit me, so I attempted to remove it but after that my game wouldn't start. Any ideas on how I can manage this?

If you have TeratoDefeat, then it's gonna cause issues when you remove defeat. In the Teratophilia thread, there is a version of defeat that seemingly does not cause this issue...

On 9/10/2020 at 6:05 PM, CMETAH said:

I don't understand. I kill mobs, they just die without being able to fuck them. When my health drops to zero, the monsters continue trying to kill me without fucking. What is the problem ?

No not really, I hit em first then I stop being able to hit them but they keep hitting me.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sex maniac said:

Can the player be defeated and raped by an enemy?

Yep. That's the point of the mod. Though there is a bug if the enemy isn't supported where you'll con invincible.