My solution to CTD. ;)

35 minutes ago, alex61821 said:

Before i start Skyrim i open photos of beautiful naked women and then when Skyrim crashes i am like dammit, oh hey she is pretty and then the anger goes away.

I read many years ago something like "watching waves is calming and bringing peace to your soul".
So               I'm watching waves

Spoiler

188296.gif.d39c9a197ec6e16d8f317058e3209fbd.gif

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Just use a screenshot of Skyrim as your (Crash To) Desktop wallpaper. You could set up multiple screenshots as a slideshow and pretend there was nothing wrong.

Ha, thats a good plan.  i kind of had the naked photos up by accident i usually close them before playing.  but i had just finished meeting with the crazy hermit guy out in the icey cold waters of the north to learn about the elder scrolls.  i swam all the way back to shore and walked back to winterhold (i always walk unless i can ride stupid roleplaying) then a dragon attacks so i battle the dragon, get it down to 1/3 health and about to finish off the stupid thing that wouldnt land and boom CTD.  i was like dammmmmm, oh hey nice boobies. so thats going to be my go to fix for CTD from now on :)

if its broke dont fix just look at boobs instead.

I use "crash fixes" mod from the nexus xd. Man I had to unistall skyrim last week (with all the modding ew) and back then I didnt have any crash with more than 200esp and 10 esm or so and now I reinstalled skyrim and started to install mod again and with the game fully "built", most games start with this error and then crash :(

zRDZl.png

On 6/7/2019 at 12:24 PM, GenioMaestro said:

Skyrim........................................

43 minutes ago, enfrined said:

I use "crash fixes"...................................................

You two need learn more about spam guys ........................ this is offtopic in general discussion.     

So  .............................. 

Spoiler

YON0lTh.gif.b671860aeeaca732374eb3fcd044befa.gif

7 hours ago, Klaxon said:

You two need learn more about spam guys ........................ this is offtopic in general discussion.     

So  .............................. 

Reveal hidden contents

YON0lTh.gif.b671860aeeaca732374eb3fcd044befa.gif

Rip in pepperoni xd (anyways I didn't post any link). I don't think if I post for example that I use chrome as my browser I'm spamming about google chrome, the same way if I say I am using that mod (repeat, 0 links provided) I don't think I'm spamming about the mod. Furthermore, that mod isn't the reason of my answer but kinda suits as an introduction in this topic. Caaaaaalm xD 

giphy.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/7/2019 at 5:24 AM, GenioMaestro said:

Skyrim LE (Legendary Edition) not crash every day, maybe one or two times per week.

Please, learn to configure your game and stop saying stupid things.

Its supposed to be a joke, but apparently humor is lost on you. Please refrain from being the shitty little rain-cloud on peoples parade.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/4/2019 at 9:58 PM, alex61821 said:

i swam all the way back to shore and walked back to winterhold (i always walk unless i can ride stupid roleplaying)

Glad I'm not the only dumbass who doesn't use fast travel because it breaks immersion. (Also I find it doesn't play super well with the Kidnapped mod, because you'll get attacked before it finishes loading, removing your chance to escape)

Brilliant crash fix though.
I wish my game was less stable so I could make use of it. *adds 200 more mods*

• 10 months later...
On 6/4/2019 at 1:35 PM, alex61821 said:

Before i start Skyrim i open photos of beautiful naked women and then when Skyrim crashes i am like dammit, oh hey she is pretty and then the anger goes away.

most people play skyrim for the beautiful naked women

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...